• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Roserade or Exeggutor?

Roserade or Exeggutor?

• Roserade

Votes: 45 72.6%
  • Exeggutor

Votes: 17 27.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ckayer11

Steel User
I also have a Roserade, and it is a staple of my competitive team. I've never had a good battling Exeggutor, so I'd have to go with Roserade on this one.

GaZsTiC

Alternating
Roserade because it just looks cooler I suppose. I don't really care too much because I'm not that much of a Grass-type user.

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
Roserade is better. Exeggutor is let down by its poor speed and Sp.D, while Roserade has better overall stats. Additionally, Roserade can function well with our without Sun, and Natural Cure = win.

poke freak 997

Fire Power House
Exeggutor because he is different and most grass types these days are either plain or poison.

Ampy

Light The Stars
Where's Sunflora? That thing's special attack is really up there. It even has a sinister smile.

Sunflora is largely outclassed by all the other Chlorophyll users... even Vileplume, who is more stable. It is also one of the few Pokémon that isn't viable in any place but NU... it can be in UU to an extent. But base 30 speed and 60 in the sun is pretty bad, and will most likely get destroyed or set up on

Froggle

Lolipop Girl
I like Exeggutor, but I'm biased because I really don't like Roserade due to it's design :/

And Eggy is cute <3

I like Pikachu

Roserade because:

1. It's a better Pokemon
2. It's standard (no more bashing Roserade me)
3. Higher speed