• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Roserade or Exeggutor?

Roserade or Exeggutor?

• Roserade

Votes: 45 72.6%
  • Exeggutor

Votes: 17 27.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thisguy128512

Insert Clever Quip
Roserade and Exeggutor are the two most powerful non-legendary grass type Pokemon in terms of Special Attack. They are tied up exactly at a maximum of 383 Special Attack. Who do you prefer?

defno

I'd have to say Exeggutor.
He was one of my favorite pokes back in the day, and he has saved my butt quite a few times on wifi.

Dattebayo

Banned
Exeggutor, Roserade ruined Roselia's specialty of being a stand alone Pokemon, including Budew. They should've use Budew to evolve it into Roserade instead of Roselia so Roselia will remain a powerful stand alone Pokemon.

nobodys_angel

One more time! ^.^
Exeggutor. I normally go for cute Pokemon and Roserade definitely wins that category, but I've just found Exeggutor to be a lot tougher.

miloticsavior

YOUR out of order!!
*Roserade, pretty easy decision Executor is a liability, and cant sweep in the standard OU environment with Sandstorm prevalent, or even in UU, with hail.

Competitive5910

Codename:ArseusEater
Roserade looks more appealing. I like fire types, so personally when it comes to grass i find them weak in movepool unless combined with another type. Personally i like roserate more because executor just looks... more un BA.
I don't know anything about stats... =[

mxe567

AVOID MY STINGER XD
I prefer exegguctor because it sets up the rest of it's team mates. I dont see it as an all out attacker mainly because most people use him as support for their teams. It can set up trickroom and sunny day quite well for the rest of its teammates. I personally like exeggutor because it can be tricky to handle as opposed to the now OU roserade that will most like sleep something and then set up toxic spikes

SSBB123

Hawtie
roserade
its a good lead that can set up spikes and T spikes
exeggutor is only really useful in TR and with groudon in ubers

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier
Where's Sunflora? That thing's special attack is really up there. It even has a sinister smile.

Minami

Möbius Link
Roserade. Exeggutor has too many flaws, it has mediocre speed and sp. defense. Not mentioning that it has 7 weaknesses (flying, poison, bug, ghost, fire, ice ,dark), 4 of which are being used commonly.

Thisguy128512

Insert Clever Quip
If so many people say they like Exeggutor, why are there only 4 votes for him? :)

RagingTyphlosion

Game Corner Addict
If Roserade or Exeggutor battled, usually Roserade would lose due to it Poison typing?

However Exeggutor shares loads of weakness that Celebi has so its quite risky to use. Overall I think I prefer it over Roserade, but that is probably because of my biased old school Kanto fanboyism :p

Nebbio

NINJA!
I like Roserade. I use him in my battle pass in BR.

TheMagician

Illusion & Deception
If Roserade or Exeggutor battled, usually Roserade would lose due to it Poison typing?

Assuming Roserade doesn't carry Sludge Bomb. If it does... You're looking at a possible OHKO, and Roserade is much faster. Poison is a terrible type though... A Roserade might not even carry it because of that.

I myself prefer Roserade and use it as a powerful Special Attacker. I like to use Fire-types, and that means I keep a Roserade in tow for dealing with most of those pesky water-types.

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
I raised a Roserade and it looks cooler IMO.