• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rosies Art!

eeveerose

Oh geese, you guys, I haven't been improving at all and my computer keeps freezing on serebii so I can't really post any art. I went to DA, but all I got was like 20 favs and OMG CUTE etcetc ;w;
I would like some good constructive crit., please. I beg of you intelligent people.

AHEM Anyway.

Heres random stuff, please be nice about your crit, since I know I'm lacking stuff- but I'm only 13, so theres still time to improve, right? ;3

Uhh my devart is cinderpelty. (lame, I know)

Most of these are requests from random people on gaiaonline.com... I stooped that low for ideas... pfffft.
My gaia username is Technicolor Kitty, which is why some are signed as Techni..

Emily.png

Icyvee.png

Jimchucopy.png

KiwiandMomocopy.png

Lies.png

dapperapple.png

Suicune1-1.png

Umm so yeah ;w; I would looove to get better, so tell me what I'm doing wrong, as well as what I'm doing right. <3

Thanks loves!
~Rosie

Last edited:

Jaypaw

meow meow meow meow
the pikachu looks like it has no nose, and the mareep's body looks a lil uneven. and the suicunes shading is....odd sorry to say. But other wise they are so cute!!!

eeveerose

The pika was my first lineless attempt ^^; I'll make the nose/ other features more obvious next time :3

Mareep was just a scribble of a body anyway, haha. I got lazy and drew a cloud XD

I thought that too, about suicune, can't place what it is, but yes, I agree.

Thank you for the criticism and compliment <3

New drawing:
Sparx____Ampharos____by_cinderpelty.png

Sinnohdragon

Dragoness~
On the Shaymins and Jirachi the anatomy is a bit weird but looking at the style it actually works well, in a sort of cartoony fashion. Same goes for Mareep.

I'm not sure about the Suicune - The body seems rather like its been squashed inwards and the odd shading placement gives it a lack of proper limbs. (The legs don't look bendy)

I can see from some of these that they're not meant to be realistic which makes one's like Pikachu look ok. Usually i'd be complaining about wrong body shape ect but you make it look good anyway ;)

Hmmm... I think the problem with Suicune is that its horn thingy is too thin. Maybe. Or it might be too long. I think. I really like the first two, great job using the tails to hide the back legs. Keep it up kid, you really are getting better.

eeveerose

The suicune is the oldest of the bunch, so I'm not surprised it has so much wrong with it x'D
Glad you remember me haha

Wow, that's pretty cool. I'm not gonna comment on the bg, cause I'm not very good with that stuff. I like it. Most of it's pretty well done, but the one visible ankle needs more definition. the way it is now, the leg sort of just ands in a foot, with no possible way to bend it.

owaispoul

Hi eeveerose,
I must say these are some awesome pieces of work I liked all of them especially Pikachu. As a 13 year old you have indeed done a very good job, I think that there is still some room for improvement for you and with the passage of time I believe that you can even better ones. Keep the good work going. ;107; ;)

Ninzo

Loading -please wait
I'd suggest yiou to have a deeper look into your shading. Your shadows are a bit shattered
and there ain't a clear light source/sources. If shadows find their respective places, picture will look a lot better already. :)
There also ain't any brighter lights in your figures. adding a bit of light to the colour will make them pop out more.

Also you'd improve your pokemon anatomy by revising from real animals and by learning how the pokemon is exactly drawn. Now your missing some basic body structure and fe. knees.
You should try drawing also live model. It helps to figure out the shapes of things and improve your basic level of drawing. Draw your familymembers, friends, pets, neighbours and neigbours pets. And doing so in realistical, non-stylized manner. Has helped me with my drawings.

But your drawings are looking good. Indeed your 13, so you have lots of time to improve and you're having a great attidute towards drawing and getting better, so I bet it will be easy for you to pick up the skills for better shading and anatomy! :)

I hope the text is easily understandable. I'm not too good to explain things. ^^`