• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rotation Battle OU Sunny Day Team

Cissinho

Hello... i recently start to make competitive teams for the 5th gen... this is my sunny day team... most of my pokemon have their dream world abilitie and i catch thats pokes using a japanese game and Blaziken was obtained in a lucky trade :) (i think xD)...

Ninetales_(dream_world).png

Ninetails @ Focus Sash
Ability: Drought
Timid Nature
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Nasty Plot
Psyshock
SolarBeam
Flamethrower

Obviously, my lead... a standard set for ninetails.... with the focus sash i can set up using a Nasty Plot (how you know, the SpA of ninetails is not so good).. Psyshock to deal with fighting pokemons.... SolarBeam for water and ground pokemons... Flamethrower is the STAB... i prefer this and not Fire Blast because is more accurate and ninetails defenses are so frail to fail an attack....

Blaziken_(dream_world).png

Blaziken @Life Orb
Ability: Speed Boost
Adamant Nature
Evs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Protect
Hi Jump Kick
Blaze Kick
Rock Slide

Wow.. Speed Boost on Blaziken ... it is like a dream!!!... well, with this moveset, this thing kills anything... Protect is for gain the Speed Boost... well if the oponent pokemon is slow then i attack... Hi Jump Kick is really a great move in Pokemon B&W... 195 power counting the STAB is enough to kill everything... Blaze Kick as a Second STAB... and Rock Slide to cover the flying weakness (i use this over Stone Edge ´cause has more accuracy)... water weakness? no problem, Hi Jump Kick deals with every water pokemon jaja really, Speed Boost on Blaziken makes this a very good pokemon!

Serperior_(dream_world).png

Serperior @Light Clay
Ability: Overgrow
Timid Nature
Evs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Reflect
Light Screen
SolarBeam
Glare

Dual Screen Serperior works very well in rotation battles... its has no more explications... SolarBeam is the STAB and Glare to paralize some pokes... i can´t wait until Dream World Serperior is released... Contrary plus Leaf Storm could be a very good combo...

Lilligant.png

Lilligant @Leftovers
Ability: Chlorophyll
Modest Nature
Solarbeam
Quiver Dance
Hidden Power (Earth)
Sleep Powder

Most of the people don´t like lilligant because her movepool is really bad... well, i don´t think that lilligant is bad... i think that is a great pokemon with a respectable Base SpA... Quiver Dance for the set up... SolarBeam the STAB and Hidden Power Earth to surprise fire pokemon that think that lilligant will fall with them... Sleep Powder to annoy a little the oponnent... truly, this pokemon is a machine... only you need to know how to use it correctly...

Charizard_(dream_world).png

Charizard @Choice Scarf
Ability: Solar Power
Timid Nature
Air Slash
Flamethrower
Focus Blast
SolarBeam

Solar Power Charizard is a great pokemon... and giving it a Choice Scarf is a good option... with solar power is like it has a Choice Specs and makes this a powerful Lizard.... Solar Power Combined with Choice Scarf makes Charizard a great Revenge Killer.... Air Slash is the principal STAB and covers the fighting pokemon.... Flamethrower is the secondary STAB and i use this over Fire Blast for the same reason i use in ninetails.... Focus Blast to kill Rock and Dark pokemon... and SolarBeam for the water and ground pokes....

Sawsbuck_oto%C3%B1o_%28dream_world%29.png

Sawsbuck @Shell Bell
Ability: Chlorophyll
Adamant Nature
Evs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jump Kick
Wild Bolt
Horn Leech
Megahorn

Sawsbuck might not be a great pokemon, but has a decent attack and a large movepool... Jump Kick basically fo take care of the Steel Pokemon (and sometimes dark pokemon, but i use more megahorn for that)... Wild Bolt to cover the flying weakness... Horn Leech is the STAB andis a very good recovery move... megahorn for... well, you know for what is megahorn no?

and that all....
mi first three pokemon usually are Ninetails, Lilligant and Blaziken.... but if the oponent has a weather changing pokemon, i don´t use ninetails as a lead...

well, i want your opinions and what i can change in the team (pokemon, items, moves, etc)...

Last edited: