• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rotom debate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
is rotom a legandary?
this question has made pokemon trainers ponder since the beginning of time.. (or since the beginning of dppt!)
so whats your opinion?
RULES
Follow the serebii.net rules
No critizing peoples opinion
Dont go b****. we all know your swearing. (i dont care if its in your sigy, just dont post it here)
Try to stay on topic

(You must put "i have read the rules" on your first post.)
i dont care if you didnt pass the english test on other threads, just make sure we can read it!!!!

p.s.....LUXIO RULEZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111
srry i had to do that.

LegendaryDarkrai

Darkrai Master
I don't think Rotom is legendary , just because it is next to legendaries doesn't mean anything if it did dragonite , tyranitar etc would also be legendary.
also legendaries can't breed to make the same pokemon as itself

Profesco

gone gently
Debate section rule: No Pokemon Debates.

Sorry guys. I don't enjoy that particular rule too much, myself. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.