• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rotom Impression is Go!

Rotom Router

Just Won't Stay Dead
EEEWWWOOOWWEEE

Now with that stupidity out of the way, hi, I'm Rotom Router, I'm almost exclusively a Nintendo gamer. I say almost as I do watch videos of playing games on other consoles/series.

The thing I enjoy most about the Pokemon series is the general collecting of them. Have a living Diamond Pokedex, meaning having at least one of all them, before transferring them all to White. Sure a select few legendaries aren't legitimate but eeeh... I'm very lax about that kind of stuff. I gotta do the transferals again once the Pokebank comes out for Y anyway.

Other than Pokemon I'm also a big fan of the Kirby series along with Smash Bros., Mario, and Fire Emblem. I also draw... occasionally, and with rather mediocre skill. Also like outer space and meganekkos aka glasses girls from various anime. PX Beyond that... I'm not that interesting of a person. SO YEAH!

EonMaster101

"Let's go, partner!"
Hello!
I like Pokémon, Kirby, Smash Bros, Mario, and Fire Emblem too! I'm also an artist, but I'm not very good.

Rotom Router

Just Won't Stay Dead
I mainly draw silly little characters and don't have the patience to do super detailed stuff, ESPECIALLY backgrounds, so my style's pretty simplistic/cartoony.

Oh, as for Fire Emblem, are you a Micaiah hater? PX

EonMaster101

"Let's go, partner!"
I mainly draw silly little characters and don't have the patience to do super detailed stuff, ESPECIALLY backgrounds, so my style's pretty simplistic/cartoony.

Oh, as for Fire Emblem, are you a Micaiah hater? PX

I'm bad with backgrounds + little patience, so I understand.
I'm a new(er) fan of the series, so I'm really sure if I am or not.

Rotom Router

Just Won't Stay Dead
Nah, just askin'. Want her in Smash but a lot don't. Haven't played anything before the GBA games and got into it from Path of Radiance.