• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rotom learns to draw!

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
these are are very detailed and colourful but... they scare the crap outta me!

LegendaryRotom

Wow i've missed more pretty great artwork again But now that i have seen them might i say their brilliant! I love the serpenty/dragony creature on that... is it a vinal disc? Some real good original work! Great job! I look forward to seeing more!
Yup.It really IS a vinal disc!My art teacher was throwing out a bunch of em' and I thought: "OIL PASTELS!" And,hey,they worked.
'Glad to hear you like my new art!

these are are very detailed and colourful but... they scare the crap outta me!
Never watch Higurashi and Soul Eater at the same time.

WHO READ FROSLASS' PLATINUM 'DEX ENTRY?!

(Full picture was too big to scan.)

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Never watch Higurashi and Soul Eater at the same time.
When I read that I lol'd so hard!

and this picture lives up to its predecesors

LegendaryRotom

and this picture lives up to its predecesors
You should see the full picture with the background I added.It looks like a scene from "The Attack of the Zombie Froslass From Hell"

I finally found the perfect pokemon to nickname:ILOVEYOU

Full text reads:"HAHAHAHA...LOOK,MOMMY I'M AN AZELF!"

I hate my scanner.It's really a Giratina/Mespi pic.

Last edited:

weirdy

PokeBreeder Willis
its hard to tell what the third image but the sprite pokemon is GRAND. and the first one looks like its right out of resident evil which is in my books as top zombie horror films/games.

LegendaryRotom

its hard to tell what the third image but the sprite pokemon is GRAND. and the first one looks like its right out of resident evil which is in my books as top zombie horror films/games.
'Third image is Giratina.
Froslass likes to kill things, then secretly display their corpses.She could be nothing but a psychopathic zombie. Azelf to, except he has ADD on top of it.

WEATHER BALL- should have looked like:

Smoooth shading :D

Really superepic charonosaurs.Unfinished,though.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
All the details and shadings are fantastic! Yeah, most of them have a Dark feeling, but it's still AWESOME! :D Nice work.

LegendaryRotom

Your work is like, OMG IT IS AMAZING!!!!
Your comment is like, OMG THANKS!!!! :D

All the details and shadings are fantastic! Yeah, most of them have a Dark feeling, but it's still AWESOME! Nice work.
Ehehe...details and shading is basicly what my art is because, in truth, I cannot draw. Most of these looked like chunks of lines and circles before I shaded them.

I am in an art blockblockblock so requests are appreciated.
I can draw just about any pokemon, mythical/prehistoric animal, dinosaur, or spectrobe.

New/Old~Added Background

New/Old~Added Background

My schoolbag (rofl I am so desperate to update)

Other schoolbag(Pictures are based on official ones)

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
evil and creepy as always dude, congradualtions. Are all of these with marker or did you use pencil crayons as well?

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
Haha! Lovin' the school bag m8! If I wasnt so concious about the other kids at my school, my bag would also be covered in doodles by now LOL

The milotic looks even better with the new background! Same with the Giratina. I fail at carbon, pastel, sepia ECT...

;249-d;

LegendaryRotom

evil and creepy as always dude, congradualtions. Are all of these with marker or did you use pencil crayons as well?
Not as creepy as this next one, I bet you. The bags are done with cheap fabric markers. Everything else is done with some sort of refined rock/mineral.
Wait.I lied.It's made from dead plants AND refined rocks and minerals.

Haha! Lovin' the school bag m8! If I wasnt so concious about the other kids at my school, my bag would also be covered in doodles by now LOL

The milotic looks even better with the new background! Same with the Giratina. I fail at carbon, pastel, sepia ECT...
Backgrounds make everything look better. That Milotic was crap before I added one.
I use those bags to subliminally advertise neo-Team Galactic-EXTORTING WITH HEATRAN.WAIT WHUT?
Since the Japanese (should) read "What sort of world will be created/made?","Entirely bacause of me." and "Be my enemy."

Ding.Dong.Dong

CRESSI YOU ARE A MONSTER

Last edited:

dawsoc

Yes, I'm still alive
i liked the one with rotom near the top,the other pictures were good as well!

LegendaryRotom

Woohoo! My gallery's back up and running! :D
i liked the one with rotom near the top,the other pictures were good as well!
You mean the one of Shvoltz and Super Cell? (The Rotom and Castform?)
Funny, that's not even my real style...or do you
mean the one of just Shvoltz? I'm glad you like my art!

I DISTURB YOUR MINDS LIKE, A LOT

IT'S THOSE TEETH

Last edited:

LegendaryRotom

Well, you did it again...OMG!!! THAT ONE GREAT DRAWING!!!! Try putting colors in that drawing.
Thanks. :) I don't really like coloring, though. It gets too complicated and boring after a while. I only use it when I paint.(obviously)
Orange totally isn't a color.

This was uploaded before, but I don't believe it took.

I like requests! (It exposes me to new subjects I haven't drawn before)
I can draw ANY pokemon! Or spectrobe

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
WAUGH! Scary, yet awesome Lunatone!
I'd personally like to see how evil you could make a Nosepass look..

LegendaryRotom

draw a demented meowth or maybe numel
The Meowth is being shaded as I type. Well...not really. But, you get the idea. It'll be done soon.
WAUGH! Scary, yet awesome Lunatone!
I'd personally like to see how evil you could make a Nosepass look..
oooo...Nosepass sounds pretty creepy.I like it.I might give it a mouth,though.

It's just a Heaty, since this thread lacked a considerable amount of Heatran.

I know the back leg looks all distorted. If you saw the whole piece, you'd get why.

dawsoc

Yes, I'm still alive
yeah the first one looks cool!