• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rotom learns to draw!

LegendaryRotom

Welcome to the L.Rotom gallery
because nothing is better than screaming Heatrans,Bundles of loving Rotoms,Twilight-flavored Cresselia's,and Death the Giratina.

I update regularly,pretty much.

'Character is female,by the way. ^__^

I might update,but,since I haven't any real materials,don't count on it. :(

Last edited:

Medical Meccanica

give me the booty
The way you shade traditional work is AMAZING. I wish I had your skills.
The main issue I see is the head of the human. Did you sketch out a circle before you added the chin/hair? This tends to help me a lot. The face looks rather flat and squat as is. The eyes are a bit large too, though that might just be personal preference.

LegendaryRotom

The way you shade traditional work is AMAZING. I wish I had your skills.
The main issue I see is the head of the human. Did you sketch out a circle before you added the chin/hair? This tends to help me a lot. The face looks rather flat and squat as is. The eyes are a bit large too, though that might just be personal preference.
I am bad.bad.bad at drawing humans.I understand exactly what you mean,and I've tried everything.I just can't get it right. :(
Thanks for the shading complement,though. ^__^

why does kyogre have ears?
All the better to hear you with,my dear.

~Rotom got her charcoal back.Rotom got her charcoal back.~

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
I told you I would come & take a lookie! :3

Kyogre- I love the comic book style on this! The pose is great too, its kinda sitting like a mermaid! The only downside is that its on lined paper, which tends to make a scanned image less clear to see, ignoring that however, I love it! :D

Lucario- Very eerie, very cool! The text sends a certain chill down my spine, which is a good feeling! ;) perhaps by using a darker pencil in the shading, you could make the edges more defined

Rotom&Castform- I'm liking the pally pally relationship these two have got going! And by the looks of their experessions they must've been upto mischeif! LOL

Manga style pic: This one's ok, but I do agree with Medical Mechannica on this one, although I think the eyes go well with the style, manga right?

Psyhco Giratina: You do love your Charchol don't you? LOL I'm a sucker for a completely insane drawing! ^_^ I love your Giratina drawings and would love to see it in origin form, but this is one of my faves :)

;249-d;

LegendaryRotom

I told you I would come & take a lookie! :3

Kyogre- I love the comic book style on this! The pose is great too, its kinda sitting like a mermaid! The only downside is that its on lined paper, which tends to make a scanned image less clear to see, ignoring that however, I love it!

Lucario- Very eerie, very cool! The text sends a certain chill down my spine, which is a good feeling! perhaps by using a darker pencil in the shading, you could make the edges more defined

Rotom&Castform- I'm liking the pally pally relationship these two have got going! And by the looks of their experessions they must've been upto mischeif! LOL

Manga style pic: This one's ok, but I do agree with Medical Mechannica on this one, although I think the eyes go well with the style, manga right?

Psyhco Giratina: You do love your Charchol don't you? LOL I'm a sucker for a completely insane drawing! ^_^ I love your Giratina drawings and would love to see it in origin form, but this is one of my faves
Giratina is the greatest ever god of death who is totally torn-world, psychopathic,and loves apples.Thanks for the comments!

the manga-style charcoal drawing is really good and you probably spent hours on it
Does it really look that manga-ish?I guess Giratina should guest-star on Soul Eater!Once again,comment appreciated!

I don't like the grass.'Should have left it blank or just done an abstract BG.
But,I'm updating so,what the heck.;)

LegendaryRotom

Oh God,I hope I don't get in trouble for updating so randomly like this.
I was having an...artist's block...and Shvoltz helped me escape it.

Bella Swan

Charmander!
Note: I don't know most of the 4th generation Pokemon, so bear with me!

Very nice!

Kyogre looks very good, except I'm having trouble distinguishing between different parts of it, if you get what I mean? I'm a bit confused on what some things connect to, but it is drawn very well.

I love the style of the Lucario one. Only problem is that I think Lucario should be emphasised, to stand out. He's sort of mushed with the one behind him.

I like the Castform one!

The one with the human is great, it just gets a bit hectic where the clothes are. You can't tell what line is what, but that could easily be overcome with shading. I think it is very good though.

The first charcoal one is great!

My favourite is definately Stantler. It really looks like it has fur, and it is shaped well.

I like your drawing style!

LegendaryRotom

Something's up with either my computer or the site,so if this double/triple posts,I'm sorry ahead of time. >_>

This new one looks very well done. I get the feeling Rotoms been a bit cheeky, i love the way you have done the smile on his face, very original, keep up the good work!
I really like the way the smile came out to.Cressi definitely needs to be drawn with a set of chompers like those.No.I'm serious.

My favourite is definately Stantler. It really looks like it has fur, and it is shaped well.
Haha.It does?I thought it looked more like those little cattail things were hanging off its legs.But,it WAS based off of my ClydieX,Samson.(I was watching him galloping around his paddock while drawing it)

Latias gets the Cressi treatment.

How would you feel if there was a large flytrap-esque set of jaws attached to your skull? I <3 3rd gen.

Last edited:

Auraix

You've got a really great handle on shadows and highlights and making everything look real. They all have really great poses too =]

LegendaryRotom

You've got a really great handle on shadows and highlights and making everything look real. They all have really great poses too =]
Aww,thank you!
Does it really look *that* real?I mean...is the shading seriously good enough for a determination like that?! If it is,I have suprised myself greatly!
But,the way I draw my eyes is still too cartoony.>__<

We were drawing moon phases in science.AND MINE WAS WANING CRESCENT!YES!

The Fighting Dinosaurs

Auraix

Aww,thank you!
Does it really look *that* real?I mean...is the shading seriously good enough for a determination like that?! If it is,I have suprised myself greatly!
But,the way I draw my eyes is still too cartoony.>__<

No, I think that's perfect to be honest. I think (I guess it depends on your style) that it's good to have a small element of cartoony to these. I mean, the shadows and highlights mainly helps the colors and the form look awesome. So I think you should stay that way =] Unless of course you'd rather make everything look realistic. I think it looks great though ^^

x

Tadashi

kiss my greens
You sure have an interesting take on things, Rotom. There's no lack of fangs, wild eyes and conflict to be found. I personally enjoy the Giratina & Mesprit picture, not just for the color, but because of the overall work of the piece. Giratina even looks like it's dripping blood...

Your are sure is something else, Rotom. Keep up your charcoal works; I am intrigued to see what kind of semi-twisted Pokémon scenes you'll churn out next.

Hoppip

Wow great job on these,the shading looks amazing.
I personaly love Kyogre and Stantler the best.I cant stop staring at them lol,keep up the great work.

LegendaryRotom

Okay,something is acting up again and isn't letting me wrap quotes...

To Tadashi: I am planning on illustrating one of these:
a.) The Tragedy of Rotom and Pluto
or
b.) Rotom & Me: Life and Love With the World's Worst Pokemon

Either way,there's no doubt it will be an amusing spectacle.

To Hoppip: rofl.Kyogre is just a great pokemon altogether.I think it just fun to look at.
Like...

CRESSI

I UPDATE STILL.

Super Cell enjoys the snow in April.

Last edited: