• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rotom Won't Stop Undergoing Forme Change! (1000)

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
@Twilight-Kun who is Snoop Dragon? If it is something that has not yet aired in the dub, then please don't say it. However, if it is your nickname for something I already know about, then please say it. Thanks!

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
@Twilight-Kun who is Snoop Dragon? If it is something that has not yet aired in the dub, then please don't say it. However, if it is your nickname for something I already know about, then please say it. Thanks!
You'll know sometime in July

Really should title these threads as SM# because episode 1000 was a while ago (SM049 - The Lillie/Silvally episode)

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
At this point, it's obligation to go all out with Rotom formes when there is one around.

It looks like Sophocles' Mom (real name) is too used to her son freezing in front of the refrigerator.

What kind of company does everyone buy these conveniently-Rotom-looking appliances from?

Leonhart

Imagineer
Soaring Pikachu said:
Nurse Joy does not normally get a lot of screen time so that part was good too.

Joi is as bland as dirt most of the time, so I can understand why she does very little. That said, I enjoyed the washing machine subplot.