• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rotom's Entire Gallery

manaphee

新たなる誓い
Woah. They're really great!
Heh, mine are HORRIBLE. If you ever go to my thread, feel free to rub it in.
Those are great.

LegendaryRotom

Thanks for the comments!
As promised,I drew a Shaymin!However,I'm experimenting with coloring
styles,so it looks a bit...scratchy...I might redo this in charcoal
now that I have an idea what Shaymin looks and acts like.

I'm really sorry if you don't like it...Coloring
is a problem I have to fix,so I might as well
start now.

LegendaryRotom

Finished it.

:mad: You know.A lot of people hate Heatran.I have no idea why.She's one of the most beautiful/adorable legendaries,and the fact that she has
hardly any purpose or mythology attached leaves room for endless
artistic/written interpretations of her disposition or reason for
existence.
I'm truly sorry I had to express that here,but,it goes along with the art.

Coming up next!:I will be working on some eeveelution art,and perhaps a
little Cresselia as well.

Last edited:

LegendaryRotom

Yeah. Spread some Heatran love.

Nice pic too. Maybe you could do one showing her... sensitive side.

Like this? :D

Also,before I ruin it by adding the deranged Leafeon,here's the Glaceon.
(Looks much fuller and better in real life.Trust me.It's not yet finished,so don't think I'm leaving it like this!I'll update again when it's done.)

Last edited:

kirby8933083

mai husbando
My goodness, I <3 your art. ;D Your style is excellent, the way you shad/color your work.
Nothing like well blended shading in art pieces. In the all Rotom piece, love the spin rotom with the glasses. =D Don't think I've ever seen so many evil devices in one square picture.
Sky form Darkrai, it's a little hard to see the total form of it with the way it is shaded, and the background is. So not so crazy about that drawing, even if it is Darkrai. ;_;
Shaymin Sky Form, don't you think it looks a little...er...chubby? It's back legs do for sure look hefty. Also IMO the bridge of it's nose looks off. I sort of like the scratchy color texture. n_n
Good for you spreading the Heatran love BTW. Lovely, all of the Heatran pictures. Even the evil looking ones. Evil pokemon seems to be your specialty. O.O; Well thats good b/e evil > good
Keep up the good work, and can't wait to see the finished Glaceon and Leafeon picture.

LegendaryRotom

My goodness, I <3 your art. ;D Your style is excellent, the way you shad/color your work.
Nothing like well blended shading in art pieces. In the all Rotom piece, love the spin rotom with the glasses. =D Don't think I've ever seen so many evil devices in one square picture.
Sky form Darkrai, it's a little hard to see the total form of it with the way it is shaded, and the background is. So not so crazy about that drawing, even if it is Darkrai. ;_;
Shaymin Sky Form, don't you think it looks a little...er...chubby? It's back legs do for sure look hefty. Also IMO the bridge of it's nose looks off. I sort of like the scratchy color texture. n_n
Good for you spreading the Heatran love BTW. Lovely, all of the Heatran pictures. Even the evil looking ones. Evil pokemon seems to be your specialty. O.O; Well thats good b/e evil > good
Keep up the good work, and can't wait to see the finished Glaceon and Leafeon picture.

Yes.Yes.Embrace the Heatran! ^_^
The Darkrai is actually (I believe) the earliest drawing here,which is why
the shading and style is off.It was a bit later that I truly
epitomised my charcoal style.And,I see what you mean with the Shaymin.
I'm not all that great with four-footed mammals.(dogs,cats,horses,ect...)
However,I am slowly improving! :D

OH YEAH.AND I WAS SERIOUSLY DEBATING WHETHER TO MAKE THIS INTO A
CHRISTMAS CARD.

Last edited:

kirby8933083

mai husbando
I'd love to see that in my Mailbox Christmas morning. =D Who wouldn't want to see a Froslass on the verge of a mental breakdown. Now all you need is a cute little saying on the inside of the card. Love how you did the shading with yellow. Only thing I see about this is, Froslass' arms look a little thick. but I don't really care b/e this picture is interesting. (BTW you spelled whether wrong, weather = fail, whether = win)

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
OMG!!! I LOVE the murderous rotom lawnmower!!! <3 <3 <3
i was drawing him in science today but i cant seem to get a good pose with him other than the pose in my avatar :( but earlier i drew him cutting up a load of grass and a weedle and a rattata are running away so they dont get chopped to pieces lol i also put a little slogan i made up on it too :D...the slogan goes like this:
I Slice,
I Dice, AND...
I cut grass!
Why? because i iz a LAWNMOWER!!!

LegendaryRotom

OMG!!! I LOVE the murderous rotom lawnmower!!! <3 <3 <3
i was drawing him in science today but i cant seem to get a good pose with him other than the pose in my avatar :( but earlier i drew him cutting up a load of grass and a weedle and a rattata are running away so they dont get chopped to pieces lol i also put a little slogan i made up on it too :D...the slogan goes like this:
I Slice,
I Dice, AND...
I cut grass!
Why? because i iz a LAWNMOWER!!!

What is a Cut Rotom's favorite game?
Tic,tac,mow!

What's a Cut Rotom favorite song?
My Heart Will Mow Lawn

How does a Cut Rotom get sent to jail?
For breaking the lawn!

This one makes me laugh...just...the way it ended up...

WHAT?THIS ONE ISN'T A POKEMON?!

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
hahaha! the leafeon looks angry at glaceon for slapping him in the face with those long things on her face, love leafeons expression XD

kirby8933083

mai husbando
XD Oh the humanity. Cheesy jokes. I <3 them.

Guess not all grass type pokemon are so calm now, are they? u_u Nice picture, makes Leafeon look positively evil and deranged. Glaceon look amazing in it, I think. Only thing, Leafeon's front legs do not look exactly correct to me. Maybe a bit too short, or slightly too tapered in from the joint, not sure. =/ Everything else looks good though.

Wut? Dino back-riding? =o It's possible. Shading is amazing (like on all your pictures), and the detail in the saddle is perfect. Even the dinosaur in the background? Nice. But it doesn't look like there is any shading on that dino. Still a nice picture though.

LegendaryRotom

XD Oh the humanity. Cheesy jokes. I <3 them.

This one's better.

Who is Cut Rotom's favorite prophet?
Mow-ses!

I probably wont be updating much,since I'm working on a huge abstract watercolor for an art class....if this thread dies...:( Anyway,I'm sorry
but this next one's for a grade and I need to focus on it. Perhaps I'll just leave you with these...

Yes,I know the Cut form is drawn incorrectly.

I swear,Cut Rotom is one of the three wonders of the pokemon world.The other two being Origin Giratina's batman logo and Lucario's pants.

Last edited:

Celeste

Yuffentine Squee!!!!
I love the pictures but those were the dumbest jokes I have ever heard... er... read but they were hilarious I love it. Can't wait to see more.