• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rough, Tough Jigglypuff (415)

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Ohhh, this filler's Jiggypuff wasn't like the other Jiggypuff from earlier seasons: this one was more powerful and stubborn. I loved the music notes. And when Mitch had to chase it, it was impossible, even Pikachu couldn't beat it.

ZilverLox

Banned
I was a bit disappointed at first that this wasn't about our old pal Jigglypuff, but it turned out to be a lot better because of that. It was of course predictable that the Jigglypuff would end up with the dude's daughter, but I did like the idea of using Jigglypuff's song against itself, and that Pokemon characteristics came into play. :)

Leonhart

Imagineer
It was really nice to see a Purin that wasn't the same one that used to follow Satoshi and his friends before. Mitsuo's dedication to obtain the Purin for his daughter was heartwarming, and his methods for trapping the wild Purin reminded me of the Rocket-dan's traps. At least Lisa got her birthday wish when the Purin showed up at her house.

Daizy

I call you honey
I love how Jigglypuff's singing had CGI music notes. It was funny when Jigglypuff finally woke up still in the soundproof room, to find that everyone was gone so suddenly in the end.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Looking back, I felt that Mitsuo's trap for Purin was completely valid, so he had no reason to just abandon his plan simply for ethical reasons just because Purin was asleep and defenseless.

Nice episode. Mitch Mitchum (is he related to Ash?) and his relationship with his daugther is so sweet. Happy that the Jigglypuff that appeared in this episode wasn't the Jigglypuff.