• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rough, Tough Jigglypuff (415)

G

Geki

I remember watching this episode in Japanese last year, as well as the battle between Ash and Noland. I like the storyline of the episode, and Jigglypuff is one of my favorite Pokemon in the anime. Loudred!! I think the last time we saw one was on Dewford Island!! RICE BALLS AGAIN!!!!!!

9/10

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I'm glad this episode fell into Season 8 rather than the next, could you imagine Jigglypuff's song without Rachael Lilis? I can't imagine what Jiggly would have sounded like with a different voice singing...

Were those CG-i musical notes really visible? Whenever we saw Jiggly sing int he past, we never did see those musical notes float about? Reminds me of Smash Bros, with Jiggly hovering in the air like that.

There were some funny parts with Team Rocket saying their motto politely when Mitch thought they were Ash's friends. And the narrator falls asleep at the end, we haven't had the narrator take part of an episode in a long time.

Was there really any difference between this Jiggly and the one following Ash and co.? 4kids seemed to treat it as if it were the same one, Ash and co. even recognized it. You could just say that it lost its marker and it's storyline finally ended with this family catching it.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This was a pretty good episode. It was kinda cool to see Jigglypuff's Cute Charm ability. I thought it was funny when Jigglypuff rejected Brock's pokemon food. The ending, IMO, was very good. Glad Mitch's daughter got her Jigglypuff eventually.

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Jigglypuff sent Team Rocket skyward during their motto. Why can't the twerps send them from whence they came while they waste time with the motto.

Yes, the musical notes were in the Japanese version. And come to think of it, since PUSA used some archives of Pokemon, I bet they have the Jigglypuff song on tape. Since it's the same thing over and over, I don't think we need to worry about it.

Hamstar

o snp.
This ep was really cute (cuz Jigglypuff was in it......I love Jigglypuff ^^)

PokemonTrainerLisa must be happy.....Ash said "Lisa" LOL XD (she's a really big Ash fan for those of you who don't know....but you prolly do XD)

Man....I wish MY name was used in Pokémon again...it was only used ONCE in that Wailord ep...."Stephanie"...yah....dat's my name...

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Man, this must of been the Smash Brothers Jigglypuff!

I have to say, these fillers are alot more entertaining then the pictures let on. This episode was good.

Atari

Did it on 'em
:p Okay, this was a kinda-sorta good ep. for this morning.

Well, the dub sounded like the old VA's, so that actually kept my attention. Or, wait, were they the old VA's?!

CyberCubed said:
Were those CG-i musical notes really visible? Whenever we saw Jiggly sing int he past, we never did see those musical notes float about? Reminds me of Smash Bros, with Jiggly hovering in the air like that.
Yeah, that was kinda the akward part. It really wasn't that good to add in to the anime (anything that involves computer graphics and drawings together isn't gonna look that good).

CyberCubed said:
There were some funny parts with Team Rocket saying their motto politely when Mitch thought they were Ash's friends. And the narrator falls asleep at the end, we haven't had the narrator take part of an episode in a long time.
That was one of the funny parts. A++ For them! :p

Okay, as I watched the episode, I thought "Well, it's just gonna be another Jigglypuff ep. I guess it was... 8.07898231/10

Geodude

*sigh* The new VAs have NOT had an aired episode with the main series yet. That won't happen until season 9 starts airing in September, after the inevitable summer break. Now can we please quit mentioning them when they have nothing whatsoever to do with the next few episodes?

~*SeijisSeviper*~ said:
Yeah, that was kinda the akward part. It really wasn't that good to add in to the anime (anything that involves computer graphics and drawings together isn't gonna look that good).

Erm, .hack//ROOTS?

OMINAE

PKMN Master
This episode was great XD, i was crackin up everytime jigglypuff did its little diabolical laugh. Rachael Lillis does jigglypuff? She's so awesome :p

Mirai Mirai

rabid kitten
Greatest.Jigglypuff.Ever

I'll probably go into depth later, or something.

PDL

disenchanted
I want a jigglypuff :(

although that one would be too tough for me :(

they should create a filler with Roselia in it.

S

Shining_Espeon

This filler was great!

I love any Jigglypuff, because it's one of the cutest Pokemon, but this one was the best frikkin Jigglypuff ever! Cute and it can kick some butt. I love the "bring it on" hand motion it gave Pikachu when it got trapped in the soundproof house.

The ending was so cute. I'm glad Lisa got her Jigglypuff =)

asia_catdog_blue

Fog Trainer
The chase between Mitch and Jigglypuff is kind of like Looney Tunes and Tom and Jerry if you think about it.

This is making me want to play SSBM again(and what a coincidence with this airing the same week as E3)~ Jiggly was so awesome with her kawaii little voice...Rachael Lillis makes her sound cute, but EVIL~! I love it.:D

Also got a bit of Tom and Jerry nostalgia watching Jiggly and Mitch go at it(only less violent).XD No doubt, Jigglypuff was the star of the episode. 9/10

Medea

Excalibur
All I can say is that...

-That Jigglypuff was oh too cool
-I'm going to kill Coconut Fred (REPEATEDLY)
-Meh of a filler

Deathborn_606

Power of the mind
Well since Jigglypuff is a favourite of mine that means that this episode will be loved by me. Finally we see a special move from a Jigglypuff, ABOUT TIME.
And I liked the Jigglypuff rollouting Team Rocket while they we're doing their motto.

Team Rocket Admin

Okay, I didn't see the episode, and am too lazy to read the whole thread. So, did they mention the regular Jigglypuff at all in the dub?

RandomCharizard

Team Rocket Admin said:
Okay, I didn't see the episode, and am too lazy to read the whole thread. So, did they mention the regular Jigglypuff at all in the dub?
Go read a guide.
I've seen this episode in Japanese, it was awesome. 8/10 For the flamethrower Jigglypuff, I loved the 3D Music notes, and thats it.