• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rough, Tough Jigglypuff (415)

Akane

This was a pretty good episode. Wow that Jiggypuff wasn't like the other Jiggypuff from season earlier. This one was more powerful and stubborn. I loved the music notes. They were pretty. XD And when Mitch had to chase it, it was impossible. And even Pikachu couldn't beat it. But Jiggypuff end up with Mitch which was good because he could give it to his daughter. ^^

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
CyberCubed said:
And the narrator falls asleep at the end, we haven't had the narrator take part of an episode in a long time.
Yeah, it actually reminded me of the old narrator doing almost the exact
same thing. Once, in the end of a Jigglypuff-related episode in Kanto IIRC, the previous narrator gave his end-narration with a large yawn. XD

Was there really any difference between this Jiggly and the one following Ash and co.? 4kids seemed to treat it as if it were the same one, Ash and co. even recognized it. You could just say that it lost its marker and it's storyline finally ended with this family catching it.
Nah, it couldn't be. They would have given it more attention as being the old one with the marker. Besides, it's personality seemed pretty different. It wasn't even trying to realize its dream of getting someone to hear it sing all the way through.

Anyway, nice episode. Filler, but it was cool. I generally enjoy episodes involving families.

Mitch was actually just going to let the Jigglypuff go? Who cares if it likes roaming around in the forest, any Pokemon you catch would! It'll get used to being with you after you catch it. Anyway, I'm glad it came back. Six months of trying to catch Jigglypuff and he actually wanted to settle with giving his little girl an ugly Loudred? o_O (I don't really think it's ugly... but you get my point; she wanted a cute Jigglypuff, not that loud... Loudred :))

7/10.

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
asia_catdog_blue said:
The announcer fall asleep... isn't that breaking the fourth wall?
Well, the whole idea of having a narrator for a story is sort of breaking the fourth wall, if y'know what I mean. So I suppose it depends on whether you think everything a narrator does outside of narrating is breaking the fourth wall, or not... I guess. o_O

Almost confused myself there. ^^;

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Nah, breaking the fourth wall would be an actual character making a reference to such a thing as the writing, animation, or script. The narrarator was referring to something that was actually in the episode. If the narrarator said something along the lines of "Who writes this crap?", that might qualify.

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
This was a very good epiosde. Jigglypuff had good attacks and was VERY powerful. And Jigglypuff Flamethrower, really actually looked like fire in real life. Brock also made a good funny face expresson in the episode. For a filler, I give it a 8/10.

HoennMaster

I never thought a Jigglypuff episode would ever get interesting, or be good, guess I was wrong.

Andromache

Cat and Snake lover
I think I agree with Kamex on this one. Felt like wasted effort to me to have everyone help Mitch and then him not follow through. Yes, I know he apologized, but I for one would still be annoyed. Then to have Jigglypuff follow them seemed contrived. I suppose it's nothing new, and coupled with the fact I don't really care for Jigglypuff, it combines to make this not a very enjoyable episode for me. Ah well. It's a shame the Battle Frontier starts off so slowly, but I guess it makes up for it later.

ReallyOcean

Thunder Trainer
After rewatching it a couple times, I agree that it is a good filler. I just think the conversation between the father and his daughter at the end is classic "Pokemon dubbed-corny".

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Okay, I'm finally all caught up... in time for another new episode. :p

This was a cute episode. I can't rate it about a 7 because it's TOO cute, but regardless it's pretty good. It was great to see a jigglypuff again, generic or not, and I know my jigglypuff-loving best friend will adore this episode. Too bad this one didn't inflate when angry, like I love our regular Jigglypuff doing, but at least this one had flamethrower. Whoa. It was pretty funny too. I liked Mitch's backstory on his attempts to catch Jigglypuff, and saying that eventually he just got used to sleeping on the ground. LOL The scene where jigglypuff snubs Brock's food, and Brock's horrified reaction, were pretty hilarious. Her putting herself to sleep was funny too, as was loudred falling for her. I also liked Team Rocket getting blasted off mid-motto (that has to be a first), Wobbuffet with his sleepwear :D , and the fact that for once the twerps don't even touch Team Rocket.

Overall, 7/10. I need to go brush my teeth now to get off the sugary sweetness.

alyssa

<3 Cutie;
i seen the episode it was cute. i really like it and also jigglypuff it is really cute when it gets mad.

Jigglypaul

Grass lover
Just watched this episode again, anyone else think this Jiggly is shiny? It has green eyes like the shiny in the games.
Can't remember what the other Jiggly looked like now, I'll have to search for an old episode to check.

Ash's Pika Pal

some have to let go
Aww...I really liked this episode,that Jigglypuff had to be one of the cutest things I have ever seen. It was so sweet when Jigglypuff came home to Mitch and his family.

Pokemonger49777

IT'S ASHER JESUS!!!
who gives a jigglypuff flamethrower? Honestly (besides me)?