• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Roughneck JB's Tenacious Depot

Vargas_Nano

I'm interested in your Magnet Pull HP: Fire Magnemite. Would you like me to post my list on here or PM it to you since it got a little longer.

Roughneck JB

Is your Timid DW Eevee male and is it shiny?

Yep. The Near-Flawless DW pokemon I have for trade are all shiny :)

I'm interested in your Magnet Pull HP: Fire Magnemite. Would you like me to post my list on here or PM it to you since it got a little longer.

Probably best if you PM it to me, since we'd be negotiating the deal that way anyways...

PolioParalyzer

I <3 Venezia
Hello again! ^^ I'm interested in your near-flawless shiny Magnemite.
I can offer you a Janta's Golurk, if you don't already have an offer for one. If you do, then feel free to check my shop and I'm sure we can work something out.

Wade3

ASAP Fancys
For the adamant Shiny elekid w/ egg moves would you take a Gamestop event Suicune lv 31 barely touched. I'll throw a leftovers with it if I have too.

Roughneck JB

For the adamant Shiny elekid w/ egg moves would you take a Gamestop event Suicune lv 31 barely touched. I'll throw a leftovers with it if I have too.

I suppose so. It's cool without the Leftovers, but could you attach a PP Max instead?

Hello again! ^^ I'm interested in your near-flawless shiny Magnemite.
I can offer you a Janta's Golurk, if you don't already have an offer for one. If you do, then feel free to check my shop and I'm sure we can work something out.

I'll have to thank ZottenDim for asking me to RNG that Magnemite. It's become rather popular :)

Anyways, I'd rather have the shiny flawless Croagunk with Sucker Punch & the other 4th Gen moves, if that's cool

Last edited:

Wade3

ASAP Fancys
I'll have to see if I can find a pp max. When are you free to trade?

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Hey i left you a PM with my offers

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading!!!

Shiny Minun (M) - Naive, level.16, UT (In a Masterball & Japanese)
Shiny Volcarona - level.100
Shiny Rhyperior - lvl.100

Shiny Kyurem - Timid, lvl.75, UT
Kyurem - Lonely, lvl.78 (Pokerus)
Kyurem - Sassy, lvl.77 (Japanese)
Kyurem - Mild, lvl.75, UT
Zekrom - Careful, lvl.52
Zekrom - Jolly, lvl.76 (Pokerus)
Reshiram - Hardy, lvl.59
Terrakion - Brave, lvl.42 UT
Terrakion - Bashful, lvl.42 UT
Cobalion - Relaxed, lvl.42 UT
Cobalion - Bashful, lvl.42 UT
Virizion - Lax, lvl.42, UT
Shiny Thundurus - Timid, lvl.40, UT
Shiny Thundurus - Sassy, lvl.40, UT (Japanese)

WIN2011 Celebi - Lax, lvl.50
Ranger Egg Manaphy - Quiet, lvl.7

Moltres - Docile, lvl.55 (Japanese)
Mewtwo - Timid, lvl.74 (EV trained but unknown)(Nicknamed 'Exodus' by previous owner)
Cresselia - Brave, lvl.50
Rayquaza - Serious, lvl.40
Shiny Giratina - Hasty, lvl.72
Shiny Heatran - Hasty, lvl.70 (Pokerus)
Shiny Darkrai - Adamant, lvl.100 (Had Pokerus)

DW Flareon: Male - lvl.10 - OT Marco - DW Pokeball - Guts Ability
DW Vaporeon: Male - lvl.10 - OT MATT - DW Pokeball - Hydration Ability
DW Mamoswine (Jap): Bold - Male - lvl.34 - OT Snow - DW Pokeball - Thick Fat Ability

DW Ponyta: Lonely - Male - lvl.10 - OT Midna - DW Pokeball - Flame Body Ability
DW Ponyta: Relaxed - Male - lvl.10 - OT Hikari - DW Pokeball - Flame Body Ability
DW Lickitung (Jap): Serious - Female - lvl.10 - OT Tsu - DW Pokeball - Cloud Nine Ability
DW Tangela: Adamant - Male - lvl.10 - OT Sari - DW Pokeball - Regenerator
DW Oddish: Jolly - Male - lvl.10 - OT Batboy - DW Pokeball - Run Away Ability
DW Sunkern: Relaxed - Male - lvl.10 - OT Hilda - DW Pokeball - Early Bird Ability
DW Hoppip: Jolly - Male - lvl.10 - OT Ben - DW Pokeball - Infiltrator Ability

DW Vulpix: Bashful - Female - lvl.1 - OT Heather - Pokeball - Drought Ability - x3! - 31/31/31/31/31/31
DW Oddish: Jolly - Male - lvl.10 - OT Buzz - Pokeball - Run Away Ability - 14/5/28/23/4/23
DW Poochyena (Jap): - Male - lvl.10 - OT Buzz - Red Pokeball (?) - Rattled Ability - 14/25/22/23/5/22
DW Poliwag: - Female - lvl.1 - OT Steven - Pokeball - Swift Swim Ability - 25/15/26/9/25/25

Last edited:

Roughneck JB

^ The only thing on this list I'd be interested in is the DW Mamoswine, unless the Mewtwo also has Flawless IVs

--

Also: Wants List Updated

ZottenDim

Breeding Rookie
hey mate i'm intreste din that DW slowpoke you have there i can offer you a shiny flawless zorua with counter and dark pulse if youd want that or could trade it for that Karrablast :)

Roughneck JB

hey mate i'm intrested in that DW slowpoke you have there i can offer you a shiny flawless zorua with counter and dark pulse if youd want that or could trade it for that Karrablast :)

I can trade it for the Karrablast, and I'll happily trade for the Slowpoke if you have anything else I'd like...

BTW thanks. The Magnemite I RNG'd for you has been one of my most wanted pokes lately :)