• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Round 2: Team Rocket vs. Team Plasma

keepitsimple

site of lies
(Credit goes to Sword Master) Team Rocket vs. Team Plasma

*Credit for V1 goes to Sword Master.

Just FYI, I sent this thread because I thought Sword Master was inactive. He came back and then disappeared for two weeks so I decided to make the thread again anyway.

This game works the same as Aqua vs. Magma. If you're supporting Team Rocket, add one. If you prefer to support Team Plasma, subtract one. If the number hits 500, Team Rocket wins. If the number hits 0, Team Rocket wins.

As per the usual rules, players can choose to play for either team but you cannot change teams after you have chosen.

RULE UPDATE: Starting December 2nd, you will only be allowed to reply to this thread twice daily. After that your posts will not count until the next day. It makes for a disproportionate and unfair face-off when the amount of people who like both teams are relatively active yet most of the people in one team are younger and way more active on the internet. Yes, this rule applies to myself as well, as I've been one of the top posters here for a while.

V1: Aqua vs. Magma - Aqua
V2: Rocket vs. Plasma - TBD
V3: Johto Team Rocket vs. Neo-Plasma - TBD
V4: Galactic vs. Flare - TBD
--
V5: Aqua vs. ____
V6: ____ vs. ____
--
Final: ____ vs. ____

I'm joining Team Rocket.

mr.mime64
Painkiller2001
LizardonX
BritishLanguage
Kormeister
Bill Cipher
Lexya428
SilverRayquaza

Flo
Tsukuyomi56
vanillite1
Dragalge
Dawn+Serena Fan
Mega Altaria
AwesomeGrovyle
joseph123
DarkLucarioADV
Sword Master

Last edited:

Bananarama

The light is coming
I'd like to join. I'll be in Plasma, then.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
I am joining Team Plasma.

keepitsimple

site of lies
You guys have to count though. Also I feel like I'm already screwed since Tsukuyomi joined Plasma

Last edited:
I'll go on the 'counting up' team this time, so Team Rocket.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty

10 char

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty

10 char

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty

Team Plasma for the win

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty

10 char