• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Royal Unova

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedBlastoise

Cerulean Blues
The Royal Unova is a cruise ship that you can ride in the evenings in the 5th Gen games. Did you ride the on Royal Unova often? What is your opinion on it?

I didn't like the ship myself because the time limit was unnecessary and I remember stressing out sometimes when I would board the ship and enter the wrong rooms.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I dislike the time limitation on that vessel as well, although since there's not much to do on the ship, I suppose it's not a huge deal. I collected all of the items that can be obtained on the ship including at least half a dozen Rage Manjuu (Rage Candy Bars) that I'll never use.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Don’t know what was GF’s problem with limited time events both in universe and irl for Gen 5 but it sucks. Went on it once and never thought of it again

Leonhart

Imagineer
KyogreThunder said:
I found it pretty lame, and I have yet to beat a required number of Trainers on the ship.

Really? I'll admit that battling them all can be pretty annoying especially when you enter the wrong room and end up wasting time, but beating them isn't that much trouble after a few tries and a little luck. It's just that the reward for doing so is mediocre from my perspective and not worth the effort.

Lunalah

I never won the Rage Candy Bars but I did ride the ship a lot because the trainers there gave away alot of prize money when you defeated them. :D

Leonhart

Imagineer
Lunalah said:
I never won the Rage Candy Bars but I did ride the ship a lot because the trainers there gave away alot of prize money when you defeated them. :D

Even when I was in desperate need for money in the games, I hardly used this ship to gain money since the sport arenas in Raimon (Nimbasa) City were much more convenient, unlike the Royal Isshu ship which was only operational in the evenings.

TwilightBlade

I recently tried my luck in the Royal Unova in White just to see if I could beat all the trainers in one go. I got the job done, but I didn't earn an extraordinary prize and that's partially why I hardly go on the Royal Unova to begin with since the reward is usually lame.

Leonhart

Imagineer
TwilightBlade said:
I recently tried my luck in the Royal Unova in White just to see if I could beat all the trainers in one go. I got the job done, but I didn't earn an extraordinary prize and that's partially why I hardly go on the Royal Unova to begin with since the reward is usually lame.

I don't think it's worth the time to battle on board the ship frequently, either. It's a decent place for level grinding if you really need it, but the rewards for clearing all the cabins just don't seem very special in retrospect. I wish that the time limit didn't exist since I think that having to rush to beat all the trainers is unnerving.

Status
Not open for further replies.