• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[RP] Descent [R]

Stormer403

The Wordsmith
Daes, flow, flow, flow. The words resounded in Kras' head. He tried to scream, but no words came out. Let us flow, child. We will be done soon. The Daes told him as it seeped down his throat. His eyes shot open.
Wait, done with what?! Kras thought, before trying to scream again. This time, sound came out, followed by a vengeful Ice Beam. Some of the Daes froze, but it thawed quickly and began to burn his throat. The sound that came out of his mouth, now covered with this alien golden substance, was:
"Cer!" As the column of fire roared down on him. He could feel the Daes cringe, but instead of melting, it only quickened the process. Daes, Daes, Daes, flow, flow, flow. The Daes chanted, now in a fast tone. Kras could smell burning, not vaporization. He absentmindedly wondered if it was his flesh that was being roasted like an ancient thing that humanity had snacked on: a marshmallow.
-
The Scourge was bemused with the outcome of this experiment. Not yet strong enough to break the bonds that forced it into sleep, it could do all but move. And to destroy, it needed to be in the vicinity of what would be it's next victim. By this rate, the Kabutops would surely die. The only thing that slightly worried the Scourge was the fact that this Kabutops had gotten off a scream and an Ice Beam. Was the Daes it carefully crafted not going to be strong enough to subvert the one known as Kras? If not, the Scourge needed to make implications, alterations, and illusions of all sorts. With a dissatisfied grunt, the Scourge compressed the Daes into a ball and winked it out of sight, forcing it to disappear in a bright light.
Now, there was time to work on it.

"Kras!" Cerilia ran up to him in case he fell,so she could grab him. She growled and slapped him,then gave him a bear hug. "You idiot,don't you scare me like that!" The Ho-oh was silent as he watched with a small smile of his face. Kiki then whipped around to him and stormed up to him,her eyes blazing with rage. "And you! What the hell do you mean you can come here and boss me around you overgrown turkey!" He chuckled at her fury,which caused her to be even more pissed. "Overgrown turkey? Look at you,you're an oversized mutant lizard." She simply responded by using Air Slash at him,which he simply stepped out of the way. "Temper,young one. That will be the death of you yet." "Screw you!" She snapped. She then blushed as the Ho-oh nodded to Kras. "You mean him?" She scowled and stomped off. "I'm sorry,where are my manners? My name is Sal'Nakath,but you can call me Sal for short.'" He explained to the group as he shook the dust from the cave off of his feathers.

He then eyed them while waiting on them to say their names. He would wait,but he's not sure if the others had a temper like that Charizard. He smirked,for she reminded him of his younger years. 'Oh how time flies when you least expect it to.'

Last edited:

Stormer403

The Wordsmith
(Ha. Sal's funny. Plus, what rain? This is a night of unnatural darkness that was caused by the Tekko appearance. Even though they have faded, the darkness remains.)

Kras fell to the ground. His vision and his hearing were blurred as he saw a bright flash, then felt a shadow come over him, and felt the slap and painful hug that was (or at least should have been) Cer, by his guess. He snorted at the sudden display, and then was able to hear again.
"Screw you!" Kras heard Kiki scream. He felt two pairs of eyes on him and a scoff and a new voice said something.
"You mean him?" An old voice asked. Kras had no clue what this meant, and didn't bother asking. His vision was restored as he saw Kiki stomping away, blushing. "I'm sorry, where are my manners? My name is Sal'Nakath, but you can call me Sal for short." The old voice cackled. Kras turned to it, and gazed his eyes on a magnificent, if old, Ho-oh. Even in the stages of time that it was an occupant of, the Pokemon still slightly pulsated with an ethereal light. Kras blinked, and then spoke his name to the Ho-oh. He didn't ask aloud, but he silently pondered who that 'him' was. Tobias was somewhere, and there was a Garchomp standing not too far off... But then, Kras was the only one in the direction that she walked back by.

Kras thought he understood, but his mind did not. What the Ho-oh said did not click in his head.

After all, having a dangerous substance try to craft it's way into your mind is slightly maddening.

"It's nice to meet you Kras." At this he slowly walked up to him and used his beak to pull him to his feet. "Hmm...You smell of faint blood and of my Scared Fire attack..I'm sorry for that." His dark purple eyes was filled with curiouslity as he eyed the group. "...My name is Cerilia." The Charizard huffed as the Ho-oh chuckled. "Ah,what a nice name. Better then some I've heard,let me tell you." He shook his head as he stepped away from Kras,and the dark colors on his feathers seemed to make him blend into a building's shadow. "Why aren't you showing yourself?" Kiki asked. "Because dear,these are my colors..Unless you need something for your eyes." He smirked as she growled. 'Hah,I still got it! Pissing off power is still going strong!' He chuckled at his joke,then waited for the others to speak. He winced as he layed down onto the dirt,his old bones not what they used to be. All in all,it sucked Pokeballs being old as hell. "So why are you here Ho-oh?" Kiki snapped,not caring that this Pokemon was far older then her. She could care less that he was a Legendary,for she thinks that most of them are pompus and rude. She also thought they were cheap and rubbed it in their faces that they were more powerful then them. With that thought,she snorted as she still glared at him,not caring if he was ignoring her or not. The way he spoke to her,she wanted to smack him silly.

He then got quiet as he waited for the others to speak. Old habits die hard,even for an Ancient Legendary such as himself. What had happened to the world since he was out last? Was it wild and out of control,or still the way he knew it last? Ignoring the thought,he turned his head over to her. "I'm here for a reason. You know the saying how folks get gut feelings? That's the way for me. I don't know why,but I think Fate had her reasons for all of us to meet here." He wasn't phased at all by her eye roll and the look of disbelief. He didn't blame her. If someone did that to him,he'd do the same.

Last edited:

493pkmns

secret suicune
OOC: Man, I really haven't been posting much. At least I have an excuse this time: I had a life guarding class from three to seven fifteen.

Tobias watched as a Ho-oh came down from the sky and after some words, used Sacred Fire on the liquid gold. That gold then retreated out of Kras' body, and off of his own hands. Feeling the spotlight and his role of importance fading slightly, he retreated into the shadows, the corner of the alley. He simply watched as Cerilia and the Ho-oh, who introduced himself as Sal'Nakath, or Sal introduced themselves to each other. They continued conversing as he focused his attention on the Garchomp who had rescued them from the Houndoom while their attention was focused on the liquid.

"Hi, I'm Tobias, thanks for... saving us from the Houndoom. Without you, we would probably have been injured. If I may ask, what were you doing hanging around the streets of Vios at night?" As he finished his question, he looked around the alleyway make sure no one else was coming, then jumped onto the wall to climb to the roof to check a greater radius while still staying within earshot of the Garchomp. "I'm just checking that there are no more hostiles, I'm still listening." He explained to the Land Shark Pokemon.

OOC: By the way, if you press 'Edit' twice, at the top it will give you the option to delete a post. That is very useful for removing double posts and no-longer-relevant posts.

Last edited:

493pkmns

secret suicune
Is anyone still there?

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
I'm sorry, but I think I should drop out. At this rate I'll just slow you all down if I stayed. You can just have Travis say something about needing to go and leaving, and you can use him as a NPC later if you wish.