• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[RP]Realix Academy[RP]

Mickmon95

always thinking about Pokemon~
Roxy Lockhearte and Demeitra Hansen
Road to Overgrown Forest

Dema and Roxy were on the ground, in pain from the recent blast of water scraping their bodies against the dirt floor. "Enough time wasted on these peasants!" Valora exclaimed as she pulled something out of her pocket. She held a crimson red gem shaped like a heart with an arrow going through the center. "Feraligatr and Sceptile focus your attention on finding the target" she said into the gem. Ferlaligatr's eyes flashed red twice and he race off into the halls in search of "the target".

"What...is that?" Dema was able to mutter out a question while trying to catch her breath.

"That's nothing you need to know about, silly child" Valora chuckled. "But, I will let you know something, it's no ordinary gem that you find lying around" she said in an ominous voice.

"Why are you here?" Roxy asked in a distressed voice. "Have you not caused enough destruction to this school with your Pokemon?" she exclaimed.
"No, actually we haven't. But child, if you know what's best for you you'll not speak to me so rudely. You should be somewhat honored to have such a grand presence here" she stated arrogantly.

"And what presence is that?" Dema questioned defiantly.

"In due time, stupid girl. In due time" she said ominously.

Justin Metrix
Room 201

Justin saw that everyone had fled the room, so he quickly returned his Pokemon and headed out of the room. He began speeding down the hallway when he looked back and saw two flashes of red then a roar from Sceptile. Sceptile ran out of the room and down the stairs towards something or someone. "Where could it be going?" he questioned.

Justin then focused back on the task at hand. "Everyone get to your dorms! That's the safest place to be!" he exclaimed down the halls. Justin headed down the stairs and saw no sign of any Pokemon nearby. He saw the back door and decided to take that way out.

He was headed straight towards the boys dorm building, when he saw at a distance three figures. He looked closer and saw that he knew two of those figures off towards the Overgrown Forest. Roxy and Dema were on the floor, clearly in pain. Then some oddly attractive woman who looked like bad news by the expression on her face. "They're definitely in trouble" Justin whispered. "But should I help them?" he questioned himself.

(OOC: Sorry if this post is a bit rushed and short. I wrote this in the morning before school.)

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
Lucas Serenes and Lucia Ashford
Hallway

Once everyone made it out of the hallway, the Sceptile suddenly ran out of the room itself and went downstairs.

Lucia stood next to Lucas dumbfounded as she asked out loud "Where is it going?"

When Justin called out for everyone to go to the dorms Lucia told Lucas "He's right, we need to get somewhere safe right now. Let's go together until we get you to the Boy's Dorm, just to be safe."

Lucas nodded to her in agreement, afterwards he, Lucia, Riolu and Espeon headed to drop Lucas and Riolu off at the Boy's Dorm.

On the way however Lucas noticed something in the direction of Overgrown Forest and saw a group of people, two of the people on the ground Lucas recognized as Roxy and Demietra.

Lucia saw Lucas was about to head over there and grabbed his arm telling him "Hold on Lucas, you don't know who that other person is!"

Lucas turned to Lucia and said "Does it matter? Those two need our help!" Lucas then made his way to where the commotion was until he was between the mysterious woman and the two girls.

Lucia followed Lucas to them and checked Roxy and Demeitra for injuries while asking them "Are you two all right?"

Riolu got in between Lucas and the woman and looked up at the woman in a cautious manner.

Having the same suspicions about the woman as Riolu was, Lucas asked her "Who are you, and what happened to those two?"

Mickmon95

Justin Metrix, Demeitra Hansen, and Roxy Lockhearte
Road to Overgrown Forest

Roxy smiled as her friends: Justin, Lucia and Lucas came over to their side in their aid. "We're just a little beat up, but we're mostly okay" she reassured them.

"Ugh, more pesky children attempting to get in the way of my plans. You should really all learn to keep your noses where they belong!" she exclaimed holding up the gem. "Oh and I see you've brought me a new Pokemon...that means a new slave to do my bidding..." she whispered ominously which gave everyone a cold chill up their spine.

The gem released a blast of red energy that hit Riolu intensely and forcefully. One could see the physical pain Riolu was enduring but the emotional and mental hurt was far worse as seen in Riolu's eyes. Dema was trying to think of something to do and fast or Riolu would have irrepairable damage done. Dema grabbed her shoe off her foot and threw it at Valora's face. It was a direct hit, making her drop the gem.

Her crystal blue eyes suddenly turned red and she was furious with anger. "How dare you? You insignifcant children must learn your places!" she exclaimed in a furious voice. She opened her hand and the gem just floated back into it her grasp. "But...now now. Soon you all regret the day you interfered with me..." she stated as she teleported away in a flash of red light.

Justin finally relaxed a little, since the incidents began occurring. But judging from the noises coming from the school, the wild Pokemon were still inside causing trouble. "Who was she?" he asked curiously.

"She told us her name was Valora...she seems to have a dark hand of control over all these strange events going on here..." Dema explained. She felt the cold sting of Valora's words of revenge and she knew that she meant it. She would do everything to make sure they regretted the moment that happened only a minute or so ago.

"Come on, guys let's get to the dorms. They're probably the safest place right now" Roxy said as she stood up and faced the direction of the building as she began walking with everyone.

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
(OOC: I assume Riolu isn't under Valora's control since that was apparently stopped? If that's the case then would there be some kind of after effects on Riolu that I should be made aware of?)

Road to Overgrown Forest

"Oh and I see you've brought me a new Pokemon...that means a new slave to do my bidding..." Everyone felt a chill up their spine when the woman said that.

The woman then fired a blast of red energy from the gem she had. When the blast hit Riolu he began to scream out "Rioooooooo!" as he was suddenly in excruciating pain.

"Riolu!" Lucas cried out as he sensed the pain Riolu was going through. Lucas went up to Riolu and held onto him as he started crying "Riolu, what's happening? RIOLU!"

When Dema threw one of her shoes at the woman's face, Riolu's pain seemed to go away as he simply collapsed unconscious in Lucas' arms.

Holding Riolu closely, Lucas stood up and looked at the woman angrily shouting "What did you do to him? Answer me!"

But the woman simply vowed that they would all regret interfering with her before teleporting away. Lucia walked up to where the woman was shouting "Don't just run away from us after that! Just who do you think you are!?"

When it was apparent to her that the woman was gone, Lucia went up to Lucas and asked him "Is....Is Riolu all right?"

Lucas wiped the tears from his face before he turned to Lucia and told her "I don't know, I think so but..." Lucas paused as he looked at Riolu saying "What did she do to him? What was she trying to do?"

Dema explained that the woman was named Valora and that she seems to have something to do with whats been going on. Lucia looked disgusted as she stated out loud "Just what does she hope to gain from making Pokemon attack the school, and then hurting Riolu the way she did. I'll never forgive her for that!"

As they were all heading back to the building, Lucas approached Demeitra and held Riolu closely in his arms as he told her "I want to thank you for saving Riolu. I....I don't know what I would've done if something happened to him."

Last edited:

Mickmon95

Roxy Lockhearte, Demeitra Hansen and Justin Metrix
Road back to the Dorms

"I think it's pretty safe to say that that woman plays a major role in all of the strange yet dangerous events that have occurred in the past coulple of days" Justin commented in a tired voice.

Dema then heard Lucas thanking her for saving RIolu from Valora's grasp. "Hey don't mention it, just make sure RIolu is okay" she responded in a sincere voice. She could feel Justin staring at her mockingly at her soft side. "Justin, don't you think for a second think that I'm going soft on you! You're still a big jerk that I have no interest in being friends with!" she exclaimed angrily.

"Whatever you big softy" he responded sarcasticly.

"I'm going to do illegal things to you" she said coldly.

"Anyways..." Roxy said awkardly trying to change the subject and stop the fighting. "That woman is dangerous and its best to avoid the woods for now" she continued.

"Her Pokemon are still causing destruction in the school..." Justin trailed off as he heard the sounds of fighting coming from the main building.
"But our main focus right now should be to get every student safely back to the dorms" Dema explained. "Then we can figure out something to do about the Pokemon" she finished.

Justin and Roxy nodded in unison. They continued walking back to the dorms and saw male and female students each heading into their appropriate dorm buildings. That's when Roxy realized that it was still raining, harshly. "We'd better get inside soon before we get sick or something" she exclaimed worriedly.

"As soon as this storm clears up, I'm heading into the Overgrown Forest to find out what's going on around here. All these Pokemon arrive through the path from the Overgrown Forest, they have to be coming from somewhere and I'm gonna find it" Dema told them.

"That'll be recklessly dangerous" Justin commented disapprovingly.

"You can count me in! I want all these students to feel safe here and for the Pokemon to stop getting hurt" Roxy chimed in happily.

Bearcubxox

The Dorm building
Jason Adriam

Looking outside the window of his dorm, Jay breaths in a deep sigh. He wasn’t a fan of the rain, it made everything cold and wet but this wasn’t the real reason he wasn’t a fan of the rain. The real reason was it made him remember the past, the times that it had rained while he was traveling with Tom, the two of them would take refuge in their tent cuddled up together to stay warm. The familiar ache starting in his chest, Jay decided to leave the dorm and go for a walk around the building, there may not be much of interest going on and he wasn’t one to start a conversation but sometimes, just passing someone in the corridor would remind him, he wasn’t the only person at the school.

Picking up the incubator, which held his pokemon egg that was given to him by his mother when he left to come to the academy, he opened the door and headed down the corridor to the stairs. Once he reached the bottom of the stairs he looked through the glass of the front doors to the dorm and blinked in surprise, there were 2 students walking towards the dorm building, soaking wet and looking worse for ware, they had an almost matching serious look on their face.

Not sure what to do with himself but curious to see if he could over hear what had happened to them he looked around, noticing that no one was sat on one of the seats in the entrance hall, he hurried over to one of them and sat down. Taking a soft, clean cloth from his pocket he started to gently rub his pokemon egg, eagerly awaiting for the trainers to come in.

Last edited:

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
Road back to the Dorms

After he thanked her, Dema told Lucas to make sure Riolu is okay, to which Lucas nodded to her and said "I will."

Lucia took the chance to tell Dema "You know, I had you all wrong. You're actually a lot nicer than I first thought."

As Justin and Dema started bickering, Lucas noticed Riolu opening his eyes and said "Riolu, you're awake! Are you okay?"

"Riooo..." Riolu groaned as he moved a bit only to end up wincing in pain.

Seeing this, Lucas said to Riolu "You're still in pain? Then just rest for now, don't try to move too much."

"Olu..." Riolu replied with a slight nod.

Dema and Roxy both stated that they wanted to find out what's going on and stop it. Lucia thought for a moment before stating "It's gonna be dangerous, but we can't just leave it be, otherwise more people and Pokemon are gonna get hurt."

Justin commented on how recklessly dangerous their decision was, to which Lucas responded to him "Once Riolu gets better, I want to do what I can to stop all this too." Lucas paused for a moment to look at Riolu in his arms as he told Justin "I could sense the pain Riolu was going through when that Valora woman attacked him the way she did." He then started shaking as he continued "I...I almost thought I was gonna lose him." Then a tear started to form in his eye.

Riolu noticed this and slowly raised his paw to wipe the tear from Lucas' face, then proceeded to try and give Lucas a reassuring smile.

Lucas took a moment to calm down before stating "That's why....That's why I want to stop whatever Valora is doing. So no one else will have to go through what we just did."

Last edited:

Mickmon95

Roxy Lockhearte, Demietra Hansen, and Justin Metrix
Road to the Dorms

Dema listened to Lucas thank and him Lucia tell her of her perceptions of her to be wrong. "I'm not a heartless witch when it comes to Pokemon, they are my entire heart and soul" she said in a hushed tone. "But, I am a mean person to those people who are either stupid or piss me off" she continued. "You two seem like decent people" she commented.

They made their way into the boys dorm building since it was the closest and stayed in the lobby area. "We can wait the storm out here, then if you people still are bent on heading out into the unknown of the Overgrown Forest then you may do so" Justin explained sitting down on the black leather couch. He looked at the plasma TV screen hung up on the wall that had a reporter talking about freak weather occurring all over the world in different regions. "That's odd..." he trailed off.

"Look Justin, if you're afraid to go with us because you're a spineless wimp fudge bag then that's your problem. We are going to figure what's going on and shut it the hell down" she insulted him in a cold tone. She was clearly still angry about Justin, she was after all the queen of holding grudges.

"I'll join you, but first I need to know exactly what you plan to do out there, because without any sort of direction or plan then you'll just end up getting into useless trouble" Justin commented.

"He does have a point, that forest at first seemed like the perfect place for Pokemon to live their little happy lives full of cute adventures. But lately these mean people seem to be causing some icky stuff to go down around here" Roxy added.

"I don't exactly mean the Overgrown Forest is our place of hunting, but they have to be on this island to reach our school so easily and frequently. So, somewhere beyond the Overgrown Forest Valora is out there planning evil crap to mess with our school" Dema stated.

"Well...I'm stumped! I keep trying to think of something, but I keep getting my thoughts jumbled up and end up thinking about how cute Jigglypuff's are!" Roxy squealed like a girly girl.

"Leave the thinking to the fully developed human beings with brains, sweety" Dema told her sarcastically.

"Okay" Roxy added in as she started humming and started looking out into the rainy skies. She was clearly in her own little fantasy land.

Bearcubxox

Jay sat there waiting for the people heading towards the dorm to enter the building, too curious and too desperate not to be alone to pass up the chance to maybe have someone talk to him. As he continued to polish the pokemon egg on his lap, he hears the door open and then starts to pay close attention to what the group was saying. The first to enter was a boy, he walked straight past Jay not taking any notice of him.

"We can wait the storm out here.." He started as the others followed him in, he continued to talk about members of the group going out into the Overgrown forest when the storms over, this intrigues Jay and he starts picturing the forest in his head, why would they want to go there? he thinks to himself. His attention is brought back to the room a girl starts talking. She says something about Justin, the boy who had come in and say down Jay guesses, being some type of wimpy fudge bag and continues to say that they are going to find out what's going on and shut it down?

His head rushing, Jay starts to imagine what could possibly be going on that needs to be shut down? Could it be pokemon thieves? Or maybe some group of particularly violent pokemon? Who knows, but what he does know is that this has his curiosity peaked. The group continued to talk about going to the Overgrown forest to deal with some mysterious situation, they mention people causing some icky situations and even mention the name Valora and some evil crap going on with the school. This sounds very suspicious and more than a lot interesting. Jay gets to his feet and takes a deep breath, he walks over to the sofas and takes the seat furthest from the group and continues to polish his egg, he swallows a couple of times and then looks up at the television. Taking one last breath he looks at them and speaks.

"Hi" he goes quiet for a moment, he swallows again and then continues. "Do you think that I could go with you when you go into the Overgrown forest? I've wanted to have a good look in there for a while." Realising he was now scratching the back of his left hand rather than polishing his egg and he pulled his hands apart, this is one of the things he has found himself doing subconsciously when he was nervous. He smiled kindly at them.

Flash Sport

Whatcha gotta say?
OOC: Sorry for the late post. Hope this is okay...

Monifa Carson | [x]
In the hall…

Plush kept up her attack. The Scizor was still getting knocked to the ground, but gravity’s power had begun to dwindle. It was now able to stand and when the gravity struck, the creature was merely knocked to its knees. The adrenaline that surged through Plush upon her appearance started lessening. Even though the Blissey still had reserved power left for more poundings, her onslaught was abruptly cut short when she was blindsided by a leaf blade. She squealed and whirled away.

“Plush!” Monifa called, cursing herself for not having noticed the Sceptile’s arrival beforehand. However, there was little time to worry for her Pokémon because the assaulted Scizor was now free. While it looked thoroughly pissed, its movements remained sluggish because of trick room allowing Monifa to actually dodge on her own. Damage from the constant pounding shown on its metallic hide, which was riddled with dents and scratches. She sidestepped, narrowly evading an X-Scissor and placed great distance between her and the bug. In doing so, she felt a noticeable change in the air

Great, trick room’s fading. The Scizor took notice of the change and lunged again. Its claw was clamped shut, drawn back, and aglow with dark energy that streamed from it like a comet’s tail. Despite the decrease in speed, the bug remained faster than a human. Its yellow eyes raged with the fury of hellfire. The defeat of its prey would no longer be enough to satisfy it. It wanted blood. “Baba, teleport!”

Monifa’s body hummed with energy and there was a rush of wind. If not for their sight sharing and the brief rush of wind, Monifa would not have known they had reappeared in another spot further down the hall. Teleporting had become the next tactic out of their limited options. There was no way they could keep this up. Ultros was down, Plush was tiring and busy trying to defend against the Sceptile, and Baba knew only two attacks. Where are the teachers? Don’t they know what’s going on? They managed to dodge another X-Scissor. Things can’t get any worse.

Why did she ever think that? Monifa heard the blast of water seconds before it struck. The attack was powerful and felt as though someone had punched her with a large fist. Her vision went dark as her back slammed against the wall. She was seized by a coughing fit from inhaling the water. That discomfort took a backseat to the pain that was delivered to her stomach, eliciting a yell from her. From the hardness of the leg, it was easy to guess that it was the Scizor that had kicked her. Monifa heaved, but managed to keep the burning bile down. She pressed her head against the floor and held her throbbing stomach. Through the pain she managed to hear a light clink.

The jewel! Monifa felt for and grabbed the item. She had completely forgotten about it. She couldn’t see it glow, but she could feel it hum. It wasn’t worth dying over, but neither did she want them to get their way. The jewel was the key to everything. A simple, but dangerous plan came to her. Unfortunately, she needed to have the sight-sharing link active and there was no telling what Baba’s condition was. “Baba, please, if you can hear me link with me!” Nothing. “Baba, come on! This is our last shot!” A tingle in the brain and a vision slowly came to life. Baba was on the opposite wall and several feet away. The perspective was awkward, but Monifa caught sight of a Feraligatr that marched towards them and easily made out the Scizor standing with a raised claw above her body. It was ready to deliver the final blow. Monifa mouthed a prayer to Arceus.

Last shot. Her plan was to throw herself out of the line of fire and leave the jewel to get crushed by the Scizor’s attack. It didn’t exactly happen that way. Monifa definitely wasn’t a trainer and didn’t have the most accurate instincts about when a Pokémon would attack. If it weren’t for Baba using the last of her energy to teleport her to safety, that day would have been Monifa’s last. Baba lacked the energy to teleport far and so they ended up directly behind the Scizor. The mighty blow left a crater in the floor and where Monifa’s head should have been was the crushed jewel.

Monifa’s heart dropped when the Scizor turned and looked at them, but her anxiety gradually lessened when she noticed its expression of confusion. It then winced once and collapsed beside them, the damage it sustained having finally caught up with it. Both the Sceptile and Feraligatr glanced up and down the hall in complete bewilderment.

The spell had been broken.

It was over.

The battle was finally over.

Monifa was bone-tired and figured she would be feeling the affects of this ordeal for a while. In spite of that, she exhaled a breath of relief and the corners of her mouth quirked into a smile as she said to her Pokémon, “Good job guys…good job.”

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
Road to the Dorms

The group went into the Boy's Dorm to get out of the rain as it was the closest and they all stayed in the lobby area.

Lucas took a seat on one of the couches in the lobby and lied Riolu down next to him before asking "How are you feeling Riolu?"

"Rio..." Riolu responded quietly, indicating that he wasn't feeling well.

Lucia sat down near Lucas and Riolu and noticed the TV on the wall, which had a news reporter stating that there was odd weather in different areas around the world prompting her to ask "So it's not just here?"

Justin had stated his intent on joining them into the Overgrown Forest, but wanted to make sure they had a plan.

As the others started thinking of a plan, Lucas took a moment to brush his hand along Riolu to try and make him feel comfortable. At that moment Lucas thought of something and told Justin "I have an idea, but we're gonna need Riolu's help for it to work and he's in no condition to move right now."

It was at that moment that a boy holding a Pokemon egg spoke to them, asking if he could join them in their search at Overgrown Forest.

Lucia merely told him "I don't think you'd want to come with us, we're talking about some serious stuff here and it's gonna be dangerous."

Last edited:

Mickmon95

Roxy Lockhearte, Justin Metrix and Demeitra Hansen
Boys Dorm - Lobby

"Okay, then it's settled. We wait for the storm to clear up and for RIolu to get better, then we can go explore the unknown" Roxy stated whimsically. Dema was a bit surprised to hear her immediate input, since she thought Roxy had completely zoned out.

"Okay, so what's your plan Lucas?" Justink asked curiously, but soon after that a young man approached them timidly. He then listened to Lucia tell him that it would be dangerous and that he shouldn't accompany them. "Yeah, this is some wild crap going on here. We're talking about many dangerous circumstances" he agreed with Lucia and nodded.

Dema couldn't help but laugh. "Yeah, and a timid creature like yourself wouldn't stand a chance against all the dangers we've witnessed" she said insultingly. Dema wasn't good with people, even less with new people. She put her walls up when their where people she didn't know. For some reason, she had easily accepted Lucas and Lucia into her less guarded areas. Probably because they came to help when Roxy and herself were in the most danger. Not many people would do that for just anyone.

"Demeitra, be nice!" Just scolded her in his parental tone of voice. "Can't you see the boy is nervous enough? Your cold and rude behavior isn't necessary right now" he added, defending the boy.

"I think its kind of adorable when you meet one of those kids who is shy and timid!" Roxy squealed again like a girly girl. "But, trust me this island isn't as marvelous and amazing as it seems. A lot people and Pokemon have gotten hurt within the past two days, it's dangerous" she said in an almost serious voice.

"I'm sorry, but clearly if he can barely stand to work up the courage to meet new people, how are we supposed to bring him if there's a chance we might run into Valora? She did serious damage to Riolu and the shoe trick only works once. Besides, Valora mentioned a 'we' in the picture, so she isn't working alone. There are probably others like her causing chaos all over the island! I can't have anyone or their Pokemon getting hurt" she continued coldly.

"Well, I think the more the merrier! I mean isn't their like strength in numbers or something along those lines? He could be an addition to our little band of awesome people!" Roxy exclaimed approvingly. "So, it's a yes for me" she added.

"I think everyone deserves a chance and besides he could really prove to be useful. But Dema has reason that it could be dangerous and we don't want anyone getting hurt again. As long as he acknowledges the dangers and sees how rought it'll be, then I'm fine with it. Besides, he could use a few friends" Justin explained contently.

"Justin two things: One, only my friends can call me 'Dema'. That's Lucas, Lucia and Roxy. That doesn't include you! Second, if he does join us he is your responsibility!" Dema exclaimed as she crossed her arms.

"You're so imposibble!" Justin exclaimed in the same tone, crossing his arms as well. "Rude and cold!" he added angrily.

"I guess it's up to you two to give us your input. We have to ask the whole group and make sure that you guys are okay with him joining us," Roxy said, addressing Lucas and Lucia. "You two have the final say" she finished speaking.

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
Boys Dorm - Lobby

When Justin and Dema started bickering Lucas grew tired of it and told them "Please you two, if we're going to do this then we all need to get along."

Lucas then calmed down before saying "If he wants to come with us I don't mind. As long as he knows what we're getting into."

Lucia nodded and said "I'd rather he didn't come with us, but if he wants to that badly I won't complain."

Lucas turned to Justin and said to him "My idea is that we can have Riolu guide us through the forest."

As he reached out and started petting Riolu on the head Lucas told them "Riolu can track an energy called Aura. I don't know if any of you have heard of it, but aura is the life force given off by all living things. Everyone's aura is unique."

Lucas then grabbed the pendant around his neck as he continued "Riolu's ability to track aura can help us find anyone that might be hiding in the forest, including Valora."

Last edited:

Bearcubxox

Jason Adriam
Boys Dorm - Lobby

Jay was starting to feel a bit out of place and more than a little uncomfortable, his little suggestion that he came with them they had all started arguing about wether to let him accompany them into the Overgrown forest. He didnt mean to cause trouble and discord in the group, he just wanted to try and make a few friends and see if he could help with the difficult situation, he may not have much confidence left in himself but he definitely still trusted his pokemon. He knew what they were capable of and they were not about to just sit back and watch everyone else get themselves into trouble and not try to help, and neither was he. He took a deep breath and straightened his back.

"I...I would really like to come with you guys, I promise I wont be a trouble.." He cleared his throat, feeling his face go red as the all looked at him. "I want to help if I can and, and Im not afraid of a bit of danger, I.." knowing he was stumbling over his own words and stuttering he looked each of them in the face, he locked eyes with the girl who was sat down, Roxy he believed they had called her, finding her gaze the easiest to hold he spoke directly to her but loud enough the whole group could hear. "Me and my pokemon are ready to help you guys out and help the school with what ever issue this Valora is causing... we aren't about to just sit back and do nothing when, when people around us are in trouble.." he finished talking on a slightly less confident note than he started, blushing more than before now he started to scratch the back of his hand subconsciously.

He looked around the room a bit, feeling them looking at him and waiting to hear a reply.

Mickmon95

Boys Dorm- Lobby

Dema listened to the new kid's explanations about how he won't be trouble and other stuff she really had no interest in. "Okay, fine but if you get in my way Valora won't be the only crazy woman you'll have to worry about" she threatene coldly.

"That's just her way of saying welcome to the gang" Justin said in a nicer and inviting voice. Anyways, the witch dressed in all black is name Demeitra Hansen. She's not the nicest person you'll ever meet, but you already guessed at that. My name is Justin Metrix" he introduced.

"I'm Roxy Lockhearte, it's nice to meet you!" she said politely. "And by the way I think its cute how you get all flustered and red, kind of like a baby Pokemon! So cute!" she exclaimed getting off track into thoughts of adorable little Pokemon.

"Roxy isn't the most focused person in the world...she can get a little odd and a bit out there. But she's the kindest and free-spirited person you'll ever met" Justin explained.

"Also one of the dumbest" Dema added in rudely.

"Hahaha! I just love her sense of humor! That's why we're best friends forever!" Roxy laughed sincerely. All of Dema's insults always went over her head and she just laughed. She took no offense and just smiled.

"See what I mean?" Dema questioned. "Anyways, Lucas that plan is brilliant! It'll definitely be able to help us. So now we won't have to be charging into the unknown completely blind. Now we just have to wait for Riolu to get better" she stated.

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
Boys Dorm - Lobby

Once the boy announced his determination to them, Lucia told him "Well I won't stop you then. My name is Lucia Ashford." she placed her hand on Lucas' shoulder and told the boy "And this is Lucas Serenes, we're from Floaroma Town."

Lucia heard Justin introduce Dema as a witch and annoyed said "Are they even trying to get along?"

Upon seeing that Roxy was once again unfazed by Dema's insults, Lucas merely sat there laughing nervously, unsure of what to think about Roxy's alleged immunity to said insults.

When Dema told Lucas that his plan was brilliant, he simply nodded to her and picked Riolu up before standing up from the couch. He then made his way to where the rooms are telling everyone "I'm gonna head up to my room while we wait for the storm to clear up. If anyone needs me, my room number is 150."

When Lucas left, Lucia simply gave an exhausted sigh and asked "Why couldn't this be like any other year at school?"

Suddenly, to Lucia's surprise, one of her pokeballs opened up and released Pichu. "Oh, I can't believe I forgot about you. I'm sorry Pichu."

"Pichu!" Pichu exclaimed with forgiveness as she climbed up on Lucia's shoulder. Pichu then noticed everyone else in the room and waved to them excitedly.

Lucas Serenes
Boys Dorm - Room 150

Lucas walked into his room and put Riolu on the bed. He then took the chance to put Riolu's scarf back around his neck. After he did this, he noticed Riolu smile as if he sensed what Lucas had just done even while he was asleep.

Lucas decided to lay down on the bed himself next to Riolu with both of his hands behind his head. Staring up at the ceiling Lucas said out loud "I just hope you get better soon, then hopefully the worst will be behind us."

Lucas then paused for a moment before asking out loud "What could Valora hope to gain from all this? What does she want?"

Mickmon95

Roxy Lockhearte, Justin Metrix and Demeitra Hansen
Boys Dorm - Lobby

"I guess I'll have to be the mature one an try to get along for our friends' sake" Justin sighed as he addressed Demeitra. "Can you at least do the same?" he asked.

"I make no promises" Dema said unconvincingly.

Lucas and Lucia introduced themselves to the new kid and both accepted him well into their little group. Lucas then decide to take Riolu upstairs to his Dorm room to get some rest and recovery.

"Okay, well we'll be down here if you need anything Lucas" Justin called back to Lucas who was heading out. "Come and sit down with us" Justin said to the new kid.

"Awww that Pichu is absolutely adorable!" Roxy squealed. "Look at its cheeks and its ears! So cute!" she continued in her freak out.

"Roxy, calm down. Yes, Pichu is a visually appealing Pokemon, but that's no reason to start acting like an unprofessional trainer. You sound like a newbie squealing about a new Pokemon, please try to handle yourself with more dignity" Justin told her in a firm voice.

"Oh you be quiet! I am too professional!" she exclaimed frustrated.

"Roxy, you just act childish at times is all I am trying to say" he explained to her.

"Justin, you're not going to get through to her. Lay off of her, not everyone has to be as uptight and strict as you are. Let her express herself however she wants" Dema said defending Roxy.

"Thank you, Dema! I knew someone would understand me" Roxy responded happily. "Besides, there's no need for anymore arguing amongst ourselves. We already have that twisted woman Valora to worry about, we don't need to become enemies with each other" Roxy explained.

"I wonder what she was trying to accomplish anyways. I mean, sending Dragon Pokemon to attack our school and then just stop the attack out of the blue. And they were winning, mind you. Then the next day, attack the school and for what purpose?" Justin questioned.

"I don't know, but its definitely nothing good. And that gem she had, it wasn't any ordinary gem" Dema added. "When it blasted Riolu it didn't just hit his body, it also his mind and spirit. I could see it in his eyes" she explained further.

"Riolu took damage from that, the poor little creature," Roxy said sadly. "Any longer of that energy hitting Riolu and he probably would've ended up like the Feraligatr that attacked us" she commented.

"Maybe that gem...was trying to turn Riolu into one of Valora's Pokemon mind slaves" Dema suggested with a worried look. "I don't think it worked, because I stopped it early" she explained.

"But, turning Riolu was probably just something she did because she wanted to hurt us through our Pokemon. Her main goal wasn't to come for our Pokemon" Justin responded.

"Then what could it have been?" Roxy questioned curisouly.

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
Lucia Ashford
Boys Dorm - Lobby

When Roxy got excited upon seeing Pichu, Lucia simply laughed and said "She is pretty cute isn't she, we've actually known each other longer than Lucas and Riolu. But I don't think we'll ever surpass the bond those two have together."

The subject changed to what Valora's intentions were, they all concluded that she was attempting to control Riolu like she did with that Sceptile.

Justin theorized that Valora simply wanted to hurt everyone through their Pokemon. Upon hearing this, Lucia gave a sad look on her face as she said "If that's what she was trying to do, she couldn't have chosen a worse target. Lucas and Riolu love each other like brothers, hurting one is like hurting the other. Any pain Riolu went through when Valora tried to take control of him, you can bet Lucas felt it as well."

Lucia took a deep breath before she continued "I don't even want to think about what would've happened if Dema hadn't stopped Valora. Lucas is gonna be having nightmares about this for sure."

Lucas Serenes
???

Lucas found himself in what appeared to be a dark room, he looked around but could barely see anything. Eventually Lucas looked ahead and saw Riolu with his back turned to him prompting him to call out "Riolu? What's going on?"

However, after Lucas said this Riolu turned around and revealed his eyes glowing red much like the Sceptile's did. Suddenly Riolu aimed his paws at Lucas and fired a Focus Blast in his direction.

Lucas Serenes
Boys Dorm - Room 150

"Ahhh!" Lucas screamed as he suddenly woke up still in his room. He took a moment to catch his breath before looking next to him to see Riolu was awake sitting up on the bed staring at Lucas with a worried look on his face.

"I must have fallen asleep." Lucas said out loud. He then looked at Riolu and asked him "You sensed the dream I was having, didn't you?"

Riolu simply nodded, knowing exactly what kind of dream Lucas just had.

Lucas sat up on the bed himself and told Riolu "Looks like your feeling a bit better. I hope you get fully recovered soon, we're gonna need your help once the storm clears."

Riolu listened as Lucas explained his plan to have him use his aura sensing ability to help search the Overgrown Forest. Naturally he agreed to help, but noticed the concern on Lucas' face.

Lucas placed his hand on Riolu's head as he told him "Valora caught us off guard when she tried to take control of you, but I won't let that happen again. I promise I won't let anything happen to you."

"Olu." Riolu replied while nodding to Lucas before laying back down on the bed.

With Riolu getting back to rest, Lucas took a deep breath and pulled out his ocarina. As he began to play his ocarina Lucas started to feel calm despite everything that's happened, he also saw that Riolu was relaxed by the music as well.

Last edited:

Bearcubxox

Jayson Adriam
Boys dormitory - Lobby

Attempting to ignore the intimidating way that the girl called Dema had welcomed him to the group, Jay forced a smile onto his face, he listened as the group began to introduce themselves. Dema, Lucas, Roxy, Lucia and Justin.

"My names Jason, Jason Adriam but most people just call me Jay" he continued to polish his egg. Roxy had made a comment about his embarrassed blushing as cute as well as the way he shyly and awkwardly stumbled over his words. He blushed more than ever at the comment, it was nice but these weren't traits that Jason had been proud of. They were side effects of everything he had been through after losing Tom, before that dramatic event in his life he had been more confident, friendly and open. It was gonna take a while to get back to his usual self if that was even possible, Jay didn't believe so, it had been too long and he had tried more ways than he could remember to recover from his loss.

"I dont intend on being any trouble or, or getting in anybody's way" he said, "I know it seems hard to believe but I am.." he swallowed and felt that he was starting to sweat as his heart raced. "I am stronger than I seem" he thought about what the trainer had said about their Riolu being helpful in finding this mysterious 'Valora' character, they were gonna be searching in the forest, so maybe his pokemon could help too?

"And Im not sure how much help it could be, and Im sure it wont be as useful to finding this Valora girl you want to find as Riolu, but.." And he pulled a pokeball from his waist, pressing the button and throwing it into the air he released his first pokemon.

"Bulbasaur!" it called out as it landed on the floor in front of Jay and smiled around the group.

"This is my pokemon, Bulbasaur and, and so maybe being a grass type..." he wiped his forehead on his sleeve thinking to himself that he needs to really work on his anxiety again. " Maybe being a grass type Bulbasaur will be helpful while we make our way, through, through the em... forest?" he finished lamely.

Bulbasaur looked over its shoulder at Jay with a worried look on his face, well, the look was a mix between worry and exasperation.

Mickmon95

Boys Dorm - Lobby

Dema listened to Lucia telling them how close Lucas and Riolu were as trainers, almost like brothers. "That reminds of me and my Umbreon's bond. Sasha and I have been together since the beginning of my journey, when she was an Eevee" she explained nostalgicly. "She and I have this bond where we just know each other like if we're the same person" she added.

"That's like Raini and myself! He and I argue like siblings a lot, but at the end of the day we always love each other. We are inseparable, no matter how crazy we get when together. He's always been there by my side and has never let me down" Roxy told the others of her bond with her Piplup.

Justin felt a little left out because he didn't have that kind of a special and extremely close connection with one of his Pokemon. Back before he became a decent person, Justin never really took the time to connect with them. He loves his Pokemon, but they can't become like siblings because of all the darkness they've been through together. Only Lyla knew him that well, but she was gone forever.

"It's nice to meet you Jay!" Roxy exclaimed in an overly friendly manner.

"Just watch your step, Jay" Dema said in the best introduction she could probably ever give.

"Welcome, new friend" Justin said invitingly.

"The pain in Riolu's eyes transcended more than just the physical, which is probably why I reacted so fast. I feel sympathy for both Lucas and Riolu" Dema admitted.

"I can't even imagine anyone hurting any of my Pokemon like that, on the inside and the outside" Roxy stated sadly.

"If that gem does indeed have the power to control Pokemon like Sceptile and Feraligatr, then she was probably trying to take over his mind. Make Riolu her own little puppet to do her horrid bidding, what's worse is that she probably would've used Riolu against Lucas" Justin added to the conversation. "Lucky for both of them that Dema acted when she did" he stated.

"There's no use residing on the past, RIolu got hurt and we can't let that happen again. We have to figure out what is going on beyond the campus grounds. Clearly, there are some shadows lurking out there" Dema told everyone ominously.

Roxy then turned over to look at the Bulbasaur that Jay had released out and squealed. "That Pokemon is just too cute! It's like an adorable overload!" Roxy exclaimed happily.

"I guess a grass Pokemon would know its natural habitat more than we would" Justin said. "He could be useful in our expedition of the forest" he finished.

"Seems logical enough" Dema admitted still detached and cold.