• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[RP] Team Elite - "Because Money Talks!"

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
TeamEliteBanner.png

Team Elite - "Because Money Talks!"

In case you forgot, got lazy, don't feel like opening up another browser tab to go back to the sign up thread, or whatever, here's all the fun and juicy plot stuff again.

HOW IT ALL WENT DOWN

Back in the 1980s, when decent music still existed, the government of Unova invested big bucks into a scientific research firm called JRD, yet another acronym that no one remembers what exactly it stood for. And like many other things the government invested in, they simply forgot about it, didn't audit their balance sheets, and continued to cut checks and unknowingly fund a bunch of mad scientists that were pretty much allowed to do whatever they want and keep collecting money that people were paying taxes for.

For thirty years, JRD existed in the shadows, only they called themselves Neo Genesis because JRD wasn't really a creative name anyway. In truth, most people would have browned their pants if they knew what Neo Genesis was doing with poor captured Pokémon that were really not asking for any trouble. And every now and then, they'd hire interns from a sappy job board online, promise "great growth opportunities" and no one would ever hear from them again, not sure if they became full time employees and just never called home, or if they got turned into a Pikachu and have been stuck in a cage running a giant hamster wheel to power the coffee maker. Thanks to Neo Genesis, they created over four hundred new Pokémon species in underground labs across Unova that no one even got to know about, as well as did other crazy creations involving screwing around with genetics.

And for over thirty years, they enjoyed it, but after a while, they realized no one really got to see the fruits of their labor as they kept everything secret. And it didn't take very long for them to get that screwed in the head to want to find ways to share what they made... all at once. After doing all kinds of crazy, inhuman things to themselves and other Pokémon, they decided humans were too old school to continue loafing around, being all human-like. Humans, to Neo Genesis, were like hula hoops and disco clubs trying to exist today. Or like going into an ice cream parlor that serves a hundred different flavors and then be a silly twit by choosing vanilla.

Enter Revelation Mutagen Gas. It was Neo Genesis's way of deciding to put a really quirky mark on the history books by, well, wanting to change humans into half-human, half-Pokémon creatures called "Pokémorphs," kind of like what many of them had done to themselves already. Or in some cases, "Chimeras," where they were nuts enough to take their favorite parts of multiple Pokémon and tack it all onto themselves in one package, like the fur of one Pokémon, wings of another, some other Pokémon's tail, the colors of another Pokémon, and the fun went on, as if what Arceus made was just a bunch of Legos to screw around with and then wear in the form of a permanent Halloween costume.

Anyway, Revelation Mutagen Gas, called RMG for people too lazy to say the whole thing, was generously unleashed upon Unova via twelve massive canisters opened like piñatas in the middle of Nimbasa City in a warehouse no one bothered to check out until the whole thing blew up. It didn't take very long for people to freak out, and in the beginning, people thought the gas was lethal. Nimbasa City was frantically evacuated, and it didn't take very long before people found out what the gas did. Only 7% of Nimbasa's citizens were "infected," but it was discovered that it was possible to be infected multiple times, ending up with the attributes of one Pokémon and then have another one's tacked on, and another one's after that, and so on, making a real mess out of things.

The gas kept spreading all over Unova, and travel businesses and cruiseliners, not expecting such a high demand in the "LET'S GET THE FRICK OUT OF HERE" industry to suddenly pick up, got paid a pretty penny for shipping people out. But, soon enough, checkpoints were set up, and anyone with any bit of RMG on them was barred from leaving Unova and quickly deported away from the docks, as people feared the frick out of RMG. Unova, as it was, became quarantined. The Unova government was proud to declare that 85% of the population managed to escape from Unova and be shipped off to Sinnoh, Johto, or wherever. As for the remaining 15% somewhere out there, well, Unova wished them the best of luck. The polite way of saying "you're screwed."

THE FOUNDING OF TEAM ELITE

Unova realized their major goof up after checking out the books again and someone actually smart made the connection between the insane Neo Genesis and JRD, which was actually supposed to stand for "Joint Research Division" back on a 1981 manual that had already yellowed quite nicely in the archives. Problem was, the Unova government officials no longer had their Unova stuff, including their shiny offices, their new exotic cars, their shore houses, and if word got out that they really screwed up, well, things would get ugly.

They needed someone to, well, take care of the Neo Genesis problem. And the fact they let out over 800 new science-created Pokémon just go gallivanting into the Unova wilderness while Pokémorphs and Chimeras were walking around in Unova, having no idea what was to become of them, didn't look so hot either. They needed someone to clean up the mess and find a solution. And they felt sending the military would make things look too dire and political. Already, they had assure the Unova citizens that this was just a minor hiccup that would soon be solved, all the while keeping things quiet about the real nature of how things went down... the toilet.

So, who did they hire if it wasn't the military? Well, talented Pokémon trainers like yourself, of course! With an extra chunk of money from cutting off funding to "JRD," they could pay each trainer they hired fifty million dollars each to head into Unova and put an end to Neo Genesis, and maybe find a way to clean up the gas, round up the wild Pokémon that really shouldn't have existed and maybe put them into a goofy zoo, and find something to address the Pokémorph/Chimera thing. Hopefully. Great deal, huh? Because yeah, otherwise Unova is fully in Neo Genesis's hands, and that could get ugly. Like the burrito you hid in the glove compartment and only discovered two weeks later.

And so, the Unova government quietly hired you as "Team Elite," given the mission to head into a region now thick with mutagen chemical gases, strange new Pokémon, Unova citizens that have probably lost their marbles over what they have become, and well, other fun stuff. But that's good, because Trainers like you are prepared for adventure, right?

And I repeat, fifty million dollars! Just as long as you keep the truth hushed up, okay?

MECHANICS (NOT THE ONES THAT WORK ON YOUR CAR)

You're a Unova citizen who managed to be one of the lucky 85% of the people that evacuated before they closed the gates. Okay, not all that lucky, but still. Or you're someone from the outside that caught their interest, because you're just that extra special. Either way, the Unova government is sending you back into Unova to make things right, hopefully find something to undo the damage, and generally make sure Neo Genesis won't be a problem anymore, whatever that might entail.

The Unova officials gave you a gas mask, a badass night-camouflage uniform, high-tech radio equipment, and even whatever weapon(s) you wanted to have to make you feel cool and get motivated for a mission like you were some special black ops, A-Team, or otherwise macho elite commando ready to kick tail and chew bubble gum when really... no. There's a few things you should know too.

The gas mask doesn't actually work against RMG, so every time you make an RP post, you have a 10% chance (randomized rolls courtesy of random.org!) of having your character become infected and become a Pokémorph of a Pokémon. So every time a 10 or below pops up, you're infected with RMG!

"Uhh, yeah, so what happens when I get infected with RMG?"

When you get infected by RMG (after you're all done cursing your luck), you'll be presented with three Pokémon chosen by random (random.org, that is!), 1-649. All your favorites and all the ones you can't stand. So let's use an example, Jackie Williams, a hotshot and kickass-looking female trainer.

So let's say Jackie Williams makes a post, and on the randomized roll of 1-100 to see if she gets infected, she gets a 7 when I do the rolls. Since this is under 10, she gets infected with RMG! And this is where the fun begins.

So, after that, a randomized roll of 1-649 occurs three times. So, after trying it, this is what she gets to choose from:

#414 - Mothim
#255 - Torchic
#340 - Whiscash

Okay, so let's say she goes with Mothim. So her character transforms into a Mothim Pokémorph on her next post.

Since her luck sucks, let's say she gets infected again on her next post, and now she gets three more.

#623 - Golurk
#491 - Darkrai
#497 - Serperior

No contest here, she goes with Darkrai on this one (actually got pretty lucky!). So she can do just about anything that adds the Darkrai stuff to her already existing Mothim Pokémorph form, such as changing her colors to reflect Darkrai's and/or adding in the smoke-like features that Darkrai has.

Let's say she gets infected again.

#106 - Hitmonlee
#358 - Chimecho
#198 - Murkrow

She goes with Murkrow and gives herself that feathery Murkrow tail, and maybe the funny witch's hat crest that a Murkrow has as well, tacked on to all the things she has already. So actually, she doesn't look too half bad in the end.

And it goes on and on. See how it works? But yes, none of the forms can be completely "overwritten" which means at least something of the previous forms should still be there. Like she can't scrap the Mothim or Murkrow stuff by replacing it with whatever she gets next and make it seem like she never even got those. But don't panic if you get weird or stupid stuff, there will be ways to play around with this and possibly undo it later on in the RP. But that won't be for a while.

Oh yeah, and after being dropped in Nimbasa City, scene of the crime, you suddenly realize your radio equipment is only strong enough to reach your fellow team members. Something is now blocking long-range communications, so you can't contact HQ for more help... not like they would give it to you anyway.

And so begins the mission and the investigation to find the mad scientists of Neo Genesis and whatever more weirdness they've cooked up for dinner.

And let's not forget... fifty million dollars!

RULES

• Absolutely no punching, no kicking, no screaming, and keep your hands and feet to yourself for the duration of the ride. Just kidding.
  • Follow SPPF's rules. Don't want to get this locked now, right?
  • God-modding... eh, whatever. Have a good time, as long as it's not super-lame and spoils the fun for everyone else. I'm okay with people busting out funny and outlandish stuff in an RP like this.
  • Slapping rabbit ears on someone and bunnying them is okay if they give you the green light to do so because they're leaving on vacation to somewhere in Djibouti or wherever. But dude, don't do it if they didn't say you could. It's lame.
  • When the plane is about to land, observe the no-smoking and seatbelt signs, and put your tray tables up and your seats back in the full, upright position. After the plane has landed, take all your personal carry-on bags and personal belongings from the overhead compartment.
  • You're free to make as many characters as you like. Just don't make them lonely by neglecting them! You wouldn't want that done to you!
  • Stuff should be no worse than PG13. Violence is great, but don't jump all over the idea of slapping ridiculous sexual or racist content in your posts. It's just... mean.
  • Be creative and make your own plot twists, I'm okay with that. Be a player, not a spectator!

Right here, baby, right here!

Cheers, and if you've got questions, feel free to pester me. I like the attention!

THE CAST OF THE EPIC TEAM ELITE

Alex Waters - Played by Avenger Angel
Theresa Del Monico - Played by *Jean Grey*
Krisofer "Kris" Riveraid - Played by GoldenHouou
Ian Blackwood - Played by SoulMuse
Janine Price - Played by Avenger Angel
Marisha Cynthia Valentine (Dr. Valentine) - Played by GoldenHouou
Nathan J. Sparks - Played by GalladeofSpades
Harold Lott - Played by Billy Mays
Yuki Thompson - Played by Aura Of Twilight
Amy Matthews - Played by GalladeofSpades
Donald Greystaver - Played by chanseychansey77
Lila Kirby - Played by GalactaKnightisawesome
Leonardo "Leo" Silverstone - Played by Mon1010
Skylar Lyons - Played by leafstormfire
Traynor Lein - Played by alteredegoX

RESERVE: <Aloz>

And yes, if you peeps would be so kind, put a header on the top of your post using this fun and easy-to-use format!

<Character Name> (So people have an easier time remembering who they are!)
<Mutated State> (If they're clean and pristine, say "Still Human." If they've been flunking the infection checks and have been hit with all kinds of fun and crazy Pokémon mutations, let everyone know what kind of Pokémorph/Chimera they are. And let them laugh, it'll happen to them too soon enough!)
<Location> (So people know where you are in the event they want to share their popcorn with you.)

Last edited:

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
STATUS

TEAM ELITE

Alex Waters [HUMAN] - Played by Avenger Angel
Theresa Del Monico [HUMAN] - Played by *Jean Grey*
Krisofer "Kris" Riveraid [HUMAN] - Played by GoldenHouou
Ian Blackwood [HUMAN] - Played by SoulMuse
Janine Price [HUMAN] - Played by Avenger Angel
Marisha Cynthia Valentine (Dr. Valentine) [HUMAN] - Played by GoldenHouou
Nathan J. Sparks [HUMAN] - Played by GalladeofSpades
Harold Lott [HUMAN] - Played by Billy Mays
Yuki Thompson [HUMAN] - Played by Aura Of Twilight
Amy Matthews [HUMAN] - Played by GalladeofSpades
Donald Greystaver [HUMAN] - Played by chanseychansey77
Lila Kirby [HUMAN] - Played by GalactaKnightisawesome

INFECTION CHECKS
Remember, 10% chance every post! Anything "10" or less on the random roll of 1-100 means you're infected!

Alex Waters (Post #2) - Infection roll was 51
Janine Price (Post #2) - Infection roll was 81

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex Waters
Still Human
Nimbasa City, Unova

Couldn't go wrong with fifty million bucks and the chance to do something kickass that most people never even got the chance to do. They took us over in several helicopters to Nimbasa City, hoping to find some kind of evidence regarding Neo Genesis and where they were hiding. When ours landed and my can of Red Bull was knocked over, I headed out and scoped out the area. Without a doubt, it was pretty clear people left this place in a panic, like the time the toilet exploded in the men's room. Picnic tables were knocked over, trash was all over the ground, and I could have sworn I saw someone's underpants over the in the grass, but I sure wasn't going to head over there to take a closer look...

The rest of Nimbasa City looked like some kind of zombie apocalypse happened, just without the zombies. What was around, however, were new Pokémon. Some of them new as in "fresh off the grill from mad scientists in Neo Genesis" while others were "some former humans so transformed that they couldn't be distinguished from other "new Pokémon.'" Kind of made me wonder if they'd still be saying their names. That was pretty helpful when it came to trying to remember what they were called again!

Judging from the brief instructions, the warehouse where the RMG canisters were set off was around Shady Hill Drive. If this map they printed out for me was right, well, this place had been abandoned for a while now. There were no signs of life around here, although we had been warned that Unova was now home to hundreds of new, weird Pokémon that Neo Genesis decided to play around with.

I arrived at the warehouse a few minutes later after using the map in combination with the GPS on my phone. Man, this place was blown up sky high. Even took out a few of the surrounding buildings as well. My big question was how the heck did they get these gigantic canisters in this place to begin with? Wouldn't have someone noticed something?

Regardless, the place was a mess. Piles of twisted metal, broken wood, bits and panels of the roof were everywhere, and papers were scattered all of the place. How the heck were we supposed to locate Neo Genesis's hideout with only this?

"Wow..." One of the other Team Elite members said in admiration. "Ha ha, just... wow, they really popped this place good."

I turned around and saw she was a pretty attractive female with long, brown hair. Meanwhile, her name tag spelled out "Janine Waters." She didn't seem to like the gas mask she and everyone else was wearing. She was constantly adjusting it and looked like she really wished she could just take it off.

"Yeah, no kidding," I replied, kind of wishing I could have been there to see the place explode, since it must have been awesome. "Think there's anything of value buried under all that? I'm still wondering how the devil they managed to get these giant canisters in here."

The real question was... where were they now? Where was the lab where they were making this stuff?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Janine Price
Still Human
Nimbasa City, Unova

Stupid gas mask. The strap was going to leave a rash on my face and trying to loosen it without taking it off was like trying to melt a brick of ice with my butt. Plus it made my face look like an anteater's.

The warehouse was a real wreck. Kind of like some kind of giant creature just chewed it up and then barfed it all back out again after realizing it didn't taste very good. Plus it make me wonder... was being at ground zero like this really a good idea? I mean heck, this was the beating heart of the RMG outbreak. The stuff people were running away from. The stuff that was now clouding all over Unova and making new Pokémon out of people! I guess the difference between them and us was... we were getting rich for it?

"What do you make of it?" This guy Alex asked me. He had a nice voice. I sure would have liked to see it without the gas mask, but hey, what can ya do?

Problem was, I knew these guys. Well, not literally. Neo Genesis... if they did this to Unova, man, they could do it everywhere. If I really was going to get turned into something... Pokémonish, I sure hoped it would be something cute. Meanwhile, I had unwrapped a really delicious and chocolate-covered Snickers bar, and then I freaking realized I couldn't eat it because of the stupid gas mask. And it was still bothering me. Plus now my face felt hot. Really, was I going to have to wear this thing the entire time we were here?

I find a big piece of a blown up canister, one where the identification label was actually mostly intact. But, it didn't look too helpful.

"No serial code, no address, no nothing on these container labels," I told him, shrugging. "Still, these Neo Genesis psychos have to be around here somewhere. I imagine they've turned themselves into mutated Pokémon themselves just to avoid getting infected by their own gas."

"Still, how do you expect to find them among the other transformed civilians?" Alex asked, wondering about that.

"Ha, easy," I winked, even though I'm pretty sure he never saw it. "They'll either be humans somehow immune to the gas, or they'll actually look good and be made up of good combinations of tough and cool Pokémon. The screaming, panicked civilians will be made up of weird and ugly ones. As for the made-up Pokémon, well, they'll be the ones your Pokédex will stumble all over itself if it doesn't crap its pants first."

Which led me to my next suggestion.

"Alright people, something's up," I told the rest of the group, still not really sure what to do with the Snickers bar now that I unwrapped it and really didn't want melted chocolate messing up my backpack, all the while not just wanting to waste it. "Since these canisters aren't telling us squat about Neo Genesis, we need to find one of their... eh, fake Pokémon. Maybe we could figure out where it came from so it might lead us back to one of their labs?"

I figured it was worth a shot, even though I didn't speak Pokémon. But, one of our own Pokémon could speak Pokémon to one of them. Hopefully. Or at least I could feed them this Snickers bar.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Harold Lott
Still Human
Nimbasa City, Unova

So I get off the plane, right, and there's bloody Pokemon everywhere! normal ones, fake ones, human ones...BULLOCKS! If I were one of those twats who got infected, I'd get someone to invent a cure with LOADS OF MONEEEY!

So me and the those other buggers who are part of the team go over to the warehouse where them Neo Genesis whack-jobs unleashed their Pokemon gas thing on Unova. You know what they should make? A gas that makes MONEY! That'll be worth every penny...BAAAAAA!

The whole warehouse is a bloody mess, with shrapnel everywhere. It looks like...like an explosion happened! Yeah! Well, problem is it seemed that Neo Genesis didn't leave us anything to track them with, so we don't got nothing to go after them!

I take a closer look myself, cause I'm sure those daft dimwits wouldn't be able to do it themselves, when I find a piece of a canister, with a label on it.

"OI! I know this label! It's from London Shipping Co.! I'm the CEO of it!" That didn't explain the gas, but the fact that these canisters were made by my company made sense. Not only did it specialize in shipping but also products designed specifically for shipping. We even custom order. Makes sense that they'd need to order special canisters to store their infection gas.

"I have an idea lads. If these canisters are from my company, that means they needed to be shipped in, and sent to Neo Genesis! All we gotta do is find out where they came in from, then find out where they were sent from there. Knowing Unova, they probably came in from either Castelia or Driftveil. All we's gots to do is find out which one."

OoC: If you noticed bad spelling and stuff like that, it's intentional. :p

Last edited:

GalactaKnightisawesome

Team Galactic Fan
Lila Kirby
Still human
Nimbasa City, Unova

Oh no...That was Lila's first thought as she got off of the plane. Everyone else was at least a good few years older than her. She was definetely going to be ignored, glared at like she was a toddler, or something like that. Lila quickly glared at each and every one of them, just to make sure they knew who was the toddler here. "So..." Lila said, clearing her throat, "Why am I the youngest one here?" She looked around, desperate to spot someone who was even three years older than her. No luck. Glaring at everyone, she turned away from the group. She didn't get along with people who were older than her, anyways.

"OI! I know this label! It's from London Shipping Co.! I'm the CEO of it!" A dude exclaimed. Yeah, like that even mattered. What the heck was he talking about, anyways? A thousand assorted questions zoomed around in her head, and they refused to be sorted. Well, that almost gave her a decent headache.

"What the heck," Lila couldn't help but yell, "Are you doing?! What are we even supposed to do?!" She glared around randomly, then turned her gaze back to him. Shifting uncomfortably on the debris, she felt like she was sinking, even though she wasn't. The ground, in fact, was hard, but it felt mushy. She looked down and quickly regretted it. It was the blood...YUCK. Mega yuck. Lila turned her gaze from the horrid sight and looked towards the dude.

"Well?" She asked, her hand now resting on the hilt of her sword, "Aren't you going to go to that place you've been blabbering about? Castelia or whatnot?" Lila grinned smugly at him, looking very, very annoying. Oh boy, she thought, I think I just overreacted. Oops.

((She's way more annoying than I intended her to be. Oh well, I'll just wish the rest of the characters luck with her than >=3.))

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Theresa Del Monico
Still Human
Nimbasa City

Nimbasa was just...fucking crazy. I could've sworn that it was so much different from the last time I was right here....and definitely not in a good way. Everything was a huge-ass mess, and there were an assload of Pokemon. Normal Pokemon, mixed Pokemon...even abominations, all around. Suddenly, I was thankful for my gas mask. Suffocating it may be, but at least it kept me away from that kind of trouble which frankly, I did not want to run into.

"So...why am I the youngest one here?" A younger voice asked. Too young, perhaps. I looked over my shoulder and saw a girl, barely a teenager, with strange, knee-length black hair. Damn, a little girl...

"Because...you are?" I replied almost sarcastically, arching my left brow as I did. What a stupid question that was. I had the feeling that this one was going to get on my nerves fast. I walked among the group, trying to ignore her. Children...

We reached a warehouse, which was just as messed up as the rest of Nimbasa. From the looks of it, the mission seemed to become more complicated than I thought. Debris surely isn't the best clue to find Neo Genesis' whereabouts, amirite?

"Wow... Ha ha, just... wow, they really popped this place good." Another member said, this time, an adult female with brown hair, green eyes...and a Buneary pin on her uniform. The Snickers bar she was holding was not helping either. As she voiced out her suggestion, I knew that she had a point, but I was finding it so hard to take her seriously, with those telltale signs of hers and all. Another guy, my age this time, claimed to own the company that produced the busted canisters scattered around here. Yeah, right. He was my freakin' age! Then, the annoying kid popped up again, blabbing about Castelia. I closed my eyes as I groaned inwardly. I guess the Buneary girl wasn't as potentially crazy as this girl and the possible pathological liar. Besides, I had the perfect Pokemon for the job.

"Calm down, Leeroy. One thing at a time!" I growled at the black-haired girl as I stepped forward, taking out one of the Dusk Balls from my belt. I pressed the button and released the Pokemon it held.

"Vile!" Lilith, my miniature Weavile and my first Pokemon, snarled as she brandished her claws. Lil was smaller than the average Weavile, being four inches shorter than the norm. She was very fast however, much swifter than the usual Weavile, and made a very good scouting Pokemon despite not being a flyer.

"I think Lil could give it a shot, if that's you're plan." I suggested, motioning to my Pokemon.

Note: "Leeroy" came from the "Leeroy Jenkins" YT video, it means someone who doesn't stick to the plan. XD

OOC: AA, feel free to have Janine reject Lilith and say that she's too "dark, scary and obvious"...if you'd like that is. XD

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
STATUS

TEAM ELITE

Janine Price [LAPRAS POKÉMORPH] - Played by Avenger Angel

INFECTION CHECKS
Remember, 10% chance every post! Anything "10" or less on the random roll of 1-100 means you're infected!

Harold Lott (Post #3) - Infection roll was 74
Lila Kirby (Post #4) - Infection roll was 25
Theresa Del Monico (Post #5) - Infection roll was 10
THERESA, YOUR POKÉMON CHOICES ARE:
#408 - Cranidos
#447 - Riolu
#409 - Rampardos

Alex Waters (Post #6) - Infection roll was 82
Janine Price (Post #6) - Infection roll was 6
JANINE, YOUR POKÉMON CHOICES ARE:
#201 - Unown
#245 - Suicune
#131 - Lapras

Funny, and I thought 10% was a slim chance. Oh well. XD

Well, just so everyone knows, the transformation doesn't actually happen until that person's next post with that character. So don't bunny someone into transforming. :p

Alex Waters
Still Human
Nimbasa City, Unova

Harold claimed he knew the labels came from London Shipping Company, and that he was actually the CEO of it. I found that a little far-fetched. Not to mention, if he was shipping canisters like that, wouldn't he think something was up? I was really beginning to wonder where this guy's loyalties were.

Hmm, Neo Genesis having an inside man? Now that would be crazy. Wouldn't put it past them, but eh... Harold could still be telling the truth. Or, he could be leading us into a trap. I wasn't so sure with Castelia City or Driftveil City at this point. He did seem to draw up that conclusion pretty quickly. I figured... just to be safe, I might want to keep some distance between me and him.

"I dunno, man, give it a shot," I shrugged, not trying to reveal my thoughts. "But I kinda like Janine's idea better. These weird new Pokémon, they came from somewhere. We might be able to get our Pokémon to ask them where they came from. But hey, maybe take a few people with you to Castelia or Driftveil, and see what you find."

That was really my main idea. Meanwhile, Lila... she got all irate on the guy. Eh, whatever. I figured if I didn't get near her, things would be fine. But yeah, after I saw her with that smug grin and that annoying look, she really needed anger management training.

I decided to head out and look for one of those "new" Pokémon that Neo Genesis let out to probably kill the local ecosystem. Whichever ones gave my PokéDex a blue screen of death when I tried to scan them.

As for Theresa, she decided to give the plan a go. She had a better idea in mind than to keep looking at the wreck of this place.

"I think Lil could give it a shot," Theresa told us, referring to the Weavile she just released, "if that's your plan."

"Should work," I told her, knowing we just needed Lil to communicate with any unnatural Pokémon we found and hopefully find out where they came from.

In the meantime, Harold could pursue the labels. We did have the radios, so if he really did find something down there, he could let us know. But truthfully, considering how much the government had been funding Neo Genesis for all these years, I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't holed up in only once place...

Janine Price
Lapras Pokémorph
Nimbasa City, Unova

I swear, these people were getting on my nerves. One guy claimed the canisters were shipped from his shipping company, and that his company would have even known about the gas. Uh, hello? I couldn't have been the only one to think there was something really fishy about that. I mean, either the guy was a nut and/or a liar, or a really bad double agent.

Then there was Lila. Holy frick in a hand-basket. I mean, she was standing there, wailing her head off, while standing in a whole puddle of blood and guts. Then she had this annoying grin as she was staring at the Harold guy. I swore, who the heck were these people that they packed in with us?

And then Theresa. Ugh, didn't like her either. And she thought coaxing these new, unnatural Pokémon to help us using a Weavile was a good idea. Great idea, I was so sure that a new Pokémon with no idea what it was doing here would feel comfortable with a dark-type Pokémon with sharp claws, evil red eyes, and pointy teeth.

"You people are freakin' crazy," I muttered to myself under my breath.

From what I noticed, these wild Pokémon didn't really hand out too much in the city. They were obviously in the outskirts, away from all the people. Probably in the grass. I figured Theresa would be an idiot and try her "interrogate them to death" tactic with her Weavile, while I would use a more gentle, coaxing method with Jubilee, my adorable Lopunny. Seriously, who would a newly created Pokémon feel more comfortable with? A nasty, evil, dark Weavile, or a gentle, compassionate Lopunny?

"Theresa, don't be an idiot!" I laughed at her. "You've got to coax these wild Pokémon, not scare them half to death with a dark little demon like a Weavile."

But really, if she wanted to just try and fail, by all means, I could use a really good laugh right about now. I figured I'd show her by getting some kind of lead first. That doofus Harold could go fly a kite and take Lila with him. As for me, I had my own method of...

And suddenly I felt really weird. Suddenly a really warm, tingling feeling crawling around my legs and all around my body. I just thought the freaking uniform was getting a little bit uncomfortable and itchy but then suddenly, I felt something trying to grow out of my back. No way, that wasn't what I thought it was, was it!?

Oh my god, I was right. What the hell, I had been wearing this awful gas mask the entire time and this happens anyway!? I completely freaked out when I suddenly saw the back of my hands turn blue, and then freaking fins grew out of my arms. I quickly ripped off the gas mask so I could actually scream right.

"AAAGGGGHHH, what the frick is happening to me!?" I screamed, falling to my knes.

That stupid, stupid, useless gas mask was no good from the start! Next thing I know, a freaking horn grows out of my forehead and a massive, gray shell with spiky knobs all over it grows out of my back and rips open the back of my uniform. Then, two more fins emerge from my legs and I grow a freaking stubby little tail out of my butt that rips right through my clothing to go along with the and I get two curled ear-like things on the top of my head.

This freaking, freaking gas turned me into a freaking Lapras. I was so pissed. Were all these gas masks useless, or was it just me that ended up with the crappy, defective one, because my awful, awful luck was just THAT bad? I frantically rummaged through my bag and grabbed the mirror I had, opened it, and just looked at my face, my blue... freaking, Lapras face. I touched it with my other hand, totally in disbelief.

I swore, this was the epitome of SUCK.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Harold Lott
Still Human
Nimbasa City, Unova

Right, so this little girl goes and looks confused at me. Most people don't think I got loads of money when they see me, so I wop out my wad and wave it in their face for proof!

"Well?" She asked, her hand now resting on the hilt of her sword, "Aren't you going to go to that place you've been blabbering about? Castelia or whatnot?" She had a big smug look on her face, that little...

"SHUT YO MOUF!" I yelled at her. "I'll go where I want, when I want!"

"I dunno, man, give it a shot, but I kinda like Janine's idea better. These weird new Pokémon, they came from somewhere. We might be able to get our Pokémon to ask them where they came from. But hey, maybe take a few people with you to Castelia or Driftveil, and see what you find." At least this guy was much more resonable.

"Right. Hey, here's a tenner." I wopped out my wad and pulled a 10 note and threw it over to him.

Suddenly, I hear someone shout behind me. "AAAGGGGHHH, what the frick is happening to me!?"

I turn around to tell the lass to SHUT HER MOUTH, when I realize the girl is turing into a bloody Lapras before me very eyes!

"Aw bullocks. Guess I don't need this gas mask." I said, ripping the mask off and throwing it over my shoulder.

Right, so we got that little girl with the sword, we got the creepy goth lady, and we got a Lapras. I ain't going to get lucky with any lass here, nor would I want to...Aw well, I still got LOADS A MONEEEEEY!

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
Yuki Thompson
Still Human
Nimbasa City, Unova

Getting out of the helicopter, Yuki could only raise an eyebrow at what she was seeing. Nimbasa was just so…empty. It was obvious that people had left the area in a hurry, as was evident from the misplaced items that they had left behind. Trashcans lay on their sides, spilling their contents onto the empty street, allowing the starving creatures which usually resided in the alleys to gorge themselves on the still edible food. Besides the pokemon wondering aimlessly around, both the normal and anomalies alike, the place was a total ghost town. From the corner of her vision, Yuki saw a tumbleweed rolling away on the ground nearby.

This is strange. She thought, frowning beneath the gasmask. Then she shrugged. Everyone in this ragtag group would find out soon enough.

Eventually, the group reached an abandoned warehouse, various members taking that moment to speak up. There were some empty canisters on the ground, but they didn’t look like they’d be much help. As various people argued what to do next, Yuki couldn’t help but roll her eyes. Yep. Defiantly not professionals.

In the ensuing babble, only one person seemed like they were making any sense, a blond haired woman named Theresa who looked like she was about to strangle a black haired girl for talking too much.

"Calm down, Leeroy. One thing at a time!" She growled out, grabbing a pokeball from her belt to release the pokemon from within, a miniature looking Weavile.

“I think Lil could give it a shot” Theresa said, a smirk on her face, “if that's your plan…”

Alex, the guy who seemed to be in charge, assented at the suggestion. It seemed he liked the idea from what he had been mumbling just seconds before. They needed to spread out and figure out what the hell was going on.

Rafe could help with this. Yuki inwardly agreed. From her belt she grabbed his pokeball, which felt so familiar underneath her callused fingers.

“Lux!” The Luxray growled, piercing golden eyes looking around curiously before settling on his trainer. Rafe was a bit bigger than the average Luxray, but just as lithe as and perhaps even stronger than the others.

Yuki was tempted just to use sign language to communicate with him since other people were around, but decided against it. Before she could do anything else however, the brown haired woman suddenly began screaming.

“AAAGGGGHHH, what the frick is happening to me!?" The woman, Janine, yelled. Her skin began to turn blue as the sound of fabric ripping traveled through the air; flippers started growing out of her arms, and a gray shell burst from her back. Within moments, the process was completed.

Yuki blinked. What the hell just happened?

Janine had turned into a freaking Lapras!

It didn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that this wasn’t good. At all.

Subconsciously, she hand signed, [I]We’re all screwed[/I].

chanseychansey77

Elite Trainer
Donald Graystaver
Still Human
Nimbasa City, Unova

On the screen before Donald, a parcel of sickly pigs stood (sat?) in defiance to their unholy crimes of egg theft. They snickered, trusting in their makeshift concrete/wood/glass fortress to protect them. Donald snickered as well, knowing that very false confidence would be their downfall. For he saw the angles, the domino-esqe collapses that, brought about by his birds would lead them all to their untimely demise. He flicked the touch screen over the right, thus observing his ammunition. A couple of the little, Asteroids-splitting-up birds chirped, plainly enthused to avenge their brethren.

Of course, Donald'd only need one.

He began to stretch the slingshot's sling, a dotted line showing the path-to-be of the birdy. His finger slid ever so slightly to find that magic 225 Degree angle he was looking for. He found it. All it would take after releasing his finger would be a matter of timed tapping, to properly deploy his avains. Trivial, really. Upon releasing his finger, he prepped his finger for the tapping, and-

"AAAGGGGHHH, what the frick is happening to me!?"

That was unexpected. The phone jumped from his startled fingers, and the birdy failed to impact its target properly without Donald's detonation.

"...Great." Donald mumbled rather disdainfully. No three stars for him. He bent to pick his phone back up, in the process seeing exactly why she chose to scream.

"Fantastic..." The gas masks were defective, somehow. And maybe getting psychic powers didn't seem quite so painless. Nonetheless, action had be taken.

"'TTENTION, ALL YOCTOGRAMS!" Donald shouted to grab everybody's attention. "I'm going to ride the Ferris Wheel, and see if I can't spot any Neo Whatevers from up there before we all end up like Carracosta Gal there! Now if you'll excuse me..." He said, before starting to exit the crowd.

"...I'll be on my way!"

And with that, he departed, taking a bag of skittles out on the way.

If he could learn to eat corned cob with braces on, he could figure out how to eat skittles with a gas mask.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Ian Blackwood
Still Human
Nimbasa City

I stepped off the helicopter, drawing my Desert Eagle smoothly. The government claimed that everyone had fled the city, but considering they had allowed this to happen, I didn’t have much hope for them. And I didn’t trust governments after the Delta incident. I swept my eyes left and right, ignoring my teammates for the duration of several moments while I confirmed for my own sake that no threats existed, before holstering the pistol. I turned back to the group.

A trio of people was standing around a Weavile, one of them holding a Dusk Ball, one with a Snickers bar, and the third really didn’t strike me as all that special. A girl who I could tell I wanted nothing to do with was standing a little ways away. Another guy was standing about, and had mumbled something about being CEO of some company. I ignored him. I took a quick look the others.

A scream shook me from my musings. One of my….teammates….if I could manage to stomach calling them that, had fallen to the ground screaming. She slowly began to transform into a Lapras. I scowled.

“Damn government.” I mumbled, tossing my gas mask aside. “Couldn’t manage to do something right if the instructions hit them in my face.” Shaking my head, I flicked my wrist, releasing Vesica from his Pokéball. I hadn’t heard all of what the trio had said, but I knew they were suggesting talking with some of the mutant Pokémon. I approached the group.

“I will admit to not hearing all of what was said, but I understand you want find and talk to some of the released Pokémon, or whatnot. If you like, Vesica can translate for you.” I offered. Normally I would have poked some fun at the Gallade by calling him Trout, but I didn’t feel like explaining.

Before anyone could answer, another guy came up, and yelled something about going up the Ferris Wheel. Assuming course it worked.

Last edited:

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
OOC:
HEADS UP LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!

Alright, after doing the rolls for the next batch of posts, believe it or not, TWO MORE PEOPLE GOT INFECTED. So yeah, we're on the fourth infection and there haven't even been ten posts into this crazy thing (I really didn't expect to see this happen XD). I see random.org feels like being a cold, heartless maniac about this. XD

With this in mind, since we only just started...

We are going to "refresh" and restart the RP, with no one infected, and set the infection percentage down to 5%. And yes, you can recycle and reuse your beginning posts, as long as they fit in with everything. Sorry if this seems annoying, but after thinking it over, it really seems to be the only fair way of doing things. Wouldn't be too fair if we only dropped it now after all these rapid infections. Not to mention poor Yuki got three pretty lousy Pokemon chosen for her (Wobbuffet, Pipup, and NidoranM). XD

I hope everyone's okay with this, because I feel that if things continued the way they were going before, the whole crew would become Chimeras of twenty different Pokémon. XD

STATUS

TEAM ELITE

Janine Price [HUMAN] - Played by Avenger Angel

INFECTION CHECKS
Remember, 5% chance every post! Anything "5" or less on the random roll of 1-100 means you're infected!

Alex Waters (Post #10) - Infection Roll was 44
Janine Price (Post #10) - Infection Roll was 25

Alex Waters
Still Human
Nimbasa City, Unova

Couldn't go wrong with fifty million bucks and the chance to do something kickass that most people never even got the chance to do. They took us over in several helicopters to Nimbasa City, hoping to find some kind of evidence regarding Neo Genesis and where they were hiding. When ours landed and my can of Red Bull was knocked over, I headed out and scoped out the area. Without a doubt, it was pretty clear people left this place in a panic, like the time the toilet exploded in the men's room. Picnic tables were knocked over, trash was all over the ground, and I could have sworn I saw someone's underpants over the in the grass, but I sure wasn't going to head over there to take a closer look...

The rest of Nimbasa City looked like some kind of zombie apocalypse happened, just without the zombies. What was around, however, were new Pokémon. Some of them new as in "fresh off the grill from mad scientists in Neo Genesis" while others were "some former humans so transformed that they couldn't be distinguished from other "new Pokémon.'" Kind of made me wonder if they'd still be saying their names. That was pretty helpful when it came to trying to remember what they were called again!

Judging from the brief instructions, the warehouse where the RMG canisters were set off was around Shady Hill Drive. If this map they printed out for me was right, well, this place had been abandoned for a while now. There were no signs of life around here, although we had been warned that Unova was now home to hundreds of new, weird Pokémon that Neo Genesis decided to play around with.

I arrived at the warehouse a few minutes later after using the map in combination with the GPS on my phone. Man, this place was blown up sky high. Even took out a few of the surrounding buildings as well. My big question was how the heck did they get these gigantic canisters in this place to begin with? Wouldn't have someone noticed something?

Regardless, the place was a mess. Piles of twisted metal, broken wood, bits and panels of the roof were everywhere, and papers were scattered all of the place. How the heck were we supposed to locate Neo Genesis's hideout with only this?

"Wow..." One of the other Team Elite members said in admiration. "Ha ha, just... wow, they really popped this place good."

I turned around and saw she was a pretty attractive female with long, brown hair. Meanwhile, her name tag spelled out "Janine Waters." She didn't seem to like the gas mask she and everyone else was wearing. She was constantly adjusting it and looked like she really wished she could just take it off.

"Yeah, no kidding," I replied, kind of wishing I could have been there to see the place explode, since it must have been awesome. "Think there's anything of value buried under all that? I'm still wondering how the devil they managed to get these giant canisters in here."

The real question was... where were they now? Where was the lab where they were making this stuff?

Janine Price
Still Human
Nimbasa City, Unova

Stupid gas mask. The strap was going to leave a rash on my face and trying to loosen it without taking it off was like trying to melt a brick of ice with my butt. Plus it made my face look like an anteater's.

The warehouse was a real wreck. Kind of like some kind of giant creature just chewed it up and then barfed it all back out again after realizing it didn't taste very good. Plus it make me wonder... was being at ground zero like this really a good idea? I mean heck, this was the beating heart of the RMG outbreak. The stuff people were running away from. The stuff that was now clouding all over Unova and making new Pokémon out of people! I guess the difference between them and us was... we were getting rich for it?

"What do you make of it?" This guy Alex asked me. He had a nice voice. I sure would have liked to see it without the gas mask, but hey, what can ya do?

Problem was, I knew these guys. Well, not literally. Neo Genesis... if they did this to Unova, man, they could do it everywhere. If I really was going to get turned into something... Pokémonish, I sure hoped it would be something cute. Meanwhile, I had unwrapped a really delicious and chocolate-covered Snickers bar, and then I freaking realized I couldn't eat it because of the stupid gas mask. And it was still bothering me. Plus now my face felt hot. Really, was I going to have to wear this thing the entire time we were here?

I find a big piece of a blown up canister, one where the identification label was actually mostly intact. But, it didn't look too helpful.

"No serial code, no address, no nothing on these container labels," I told him, shrugging. "Still, these Neo Genesis psychos have to be around here somewhere. I imagine they've turned themselves into mutated Pokémon themselves just to avoid getting infected by their own gas."

"Still, how do you expect to find them among the other transformed civilians?" Alex asked, wondering about that.

"Ha, easy," I winked, even though I'm pretty sure he never saw it. "They'll either be humans somehow immune to the gas, or they'll actually look good and be made up of good combinations of tough and cool Pokémon. The screaming, panicked civilians will be made up of weird and ugly ones. As for the made-up Pokémon, well, they'll be the ones your Pokédex will stumble all over itself if it doesn't crap its pants first."

Which led me to my next suggestion.

"Alright people, something's up," I told the rest of the group, still not really sure what to do with the Snickers bar now that I unwrapped it and really didn't want melted chocolate messing up my backpack, all the while not just wanting to waste it. "Since these canisters aren't telling us squat about Neo Genesis, we need to find one of their... eh, fake Pokémon. Maybe we could figure out where it came from so it might lead us back to one of their labs?"

I figured it was worth a shot, even though I didn't speak Pokémon. But, one of our own Pokémon could speak Pokémon to one of them. Hopefully. Or at least I could feed them this Snickers bar.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Harold Lott
Still Human
Nimbasa City, Unova

So I get off the plane, right, and there's bloody Pokemon everywhere! normal ones, fake ones, human ones...BULLOCKS! If I were one of those twats who got infected, I'd get someone to invent a cure with LOADS OF MONEEEY!

So me and the those other buggers who are part of the team go over to the warehouse where them Neo Genesis whack-jobs unleashed their Pokemon gas thing on Unova. You know what they should make? A gas that makes MONEY! That'll be worth every penny...BAAAAAA!

The whole warehouse is a bloody mess, with shrapnel everywhere. It looks like...like an explosion happened! Yeah! Well, problem is it seemed that Neo Genesis didn't leave us anything to track them with, so we don't got nothing to go after them!

I take a closer look myself, cause I'm sure those daft dimwits wouldn't be able to do it themselves, when I find a piece of a canister, with a label on it.

"OI! I know this label! It's from London Shipping Co.! I'm the CEO of it!" That didn't explain the gas, but the fact that these canisters were made by my company made sense. Not only did it specialize in shipping but also products designed specifically for shipping. We even custom order. Makes sense that they'd need to order special canisters to store their infection gas.

"I have an idea lads. If these canisters are from my company, that means they needed to be shipped in, and sent to Neo Genesis! All we gotta do is find out where they came in from, then find out where they were sent from there. Knowing Unova, they probably came in from either Castelia or Driftveil. All we's gots to do is find out which one."

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
OOC: Man you guys post fast. Going to get this in quick before something happens again, heh. Gonna try out the first person PoV too, for a change. Let's see how well I handle it... Oh, and hey, AA, we getting a discussion thread in which to laugh at the infected and gossip for plotting purposes?

---

Kristofer Riveraid
Still Human
Nimbasa City, Unova

I was crudely waken from my nap by an announcement of arrival, and before I could even gather my thoughts and recall exactly where I was supposed to be arriving, someone had already pushed me out of the helicopter in their hurry to run around a plague infested city. Ugh, how rude. Youths these days. I made a mental note to scold them later on if I ever got the chance or the energy to do so as I stood up from the ground and dusted off my new gear. I picked up my beloved fedora and was just about to set it back on its place atop my head when I realized that my gasmask was… pretty much in the way. Gasmask and a fedora would be a ridiculous combination.

Oh well.

Placing the hat on my head anyway, I took a look around. The place was, in a word, a mess. And I knew all about mess. I lived inside an apartment that was defined by the word. Well, didn’t matter, wasn’t like I came here to gape at the décor anyway, I had things to do.

I mean, it was what? Seven hours from my last cup of tea? Now that could be considered a crime much worse than whatever had been committed here. I had just managed to fish out a teacup from my belongings when I realized that… I couldn’t exactly start a fire in the middle of the city to heat any water, so either I had to find someone with a fire-type or patiently wait a little longer. The first option sounded a lot better. Though then there’d be the issue of how to drink with this damn mask on… Life was so troublesome sometimes. Fine, I’d hold on a little longer.

I dragged along with the others, and it wasn’t long before ideas on what to do next started to pop up. Someone suggested we’d find ourselves one of those infected Pokémon, while someone declaring themselves as a CEO claimed the canisters here were shipped in from his company and suggested we’d switch cities and find out where the canisters were shipped to in order to find Neo Genesis. Eh. It was clear he wasn’t all that good in this whole investigating business. But then, rich people rarely were. I felt like I needed to contribute. Couldn’t miss a chance to actually talk to someone, that helicopter ride had driven me up the wall.

“I’m afraid to say I doubt it’ll be quite that easy,” I spoke up to the CEO as I walked closer, my teacup still in hand. Well, at least it was a very fine teacup. “First of all, with all the people gone, how were you planning to find out where the canisters had been shipped to? I doubt there are any documents or receipts left; they most likely got rid of those ages ago. Not only that, but even if you did find an address, it’s doubtful it leads to their actual location. Getting those things delivered straight to their secret HQ would be like a criminal in hiding ordering a pizza with their actual name to their front door – something I actually did when younger, got me in some trouble with my pals.”

A look of nostalgia washed over me, but I quickly snapped out of it.

“Ah, my apologies, I’m digressing.” I smiled a bit and shrugged. “Regardless, they’ve probably switched locations and base by now anyway. So I’m going to go with the other option too.”

I nodded towards the lady with brown hair. “I’m used to hunting down people and Pokémon alike, so I could give catching one of those things a shot. Sonatina can trap the mark with her Mean Look too, so it shouldn’t be a problem.”

Dr. Valentine
Still Human
Nimbasa City, Unova

Abandoned buildings, trash, trash, and…

Hands on my hips, I courteously sacrificed a minute of my time to glance through all my new, shiny teammates I had been sent out here in the boondocks with. Everyone was wearing that same hideous gasmask, and some of them looked really unfit for a job like this. I swore I spied a kid in there. More trash, in other words. Not worth my time.

And yet, I knew I would need to be burdened with their presence sooner or later. I was the most capable – and certainly the most beautiful – medic in this pitiful bunch, after all. Well, the only one, really. Now if only my features hadn’t been hidden behind this ludicrous mask. My face felt hot, the thing itched and by gods, it stank. And messed up my lipstick too. Ugh. Well, at least my nails were still beautiful.

Well, whatever, it was time to get cracking.

While most of the team had headed off to investigate some boring old canisters, I decided to go snatch myself one of those transformed darlings for my research instead. Poor things, life must’ve been hard for them. Well, luckily for them, I was going to be gentle. I was going to talk to them soothingly the whole time I sliced them up and investigated their brains and bloodcells. Ahh~ just the thought of one of those poor things sprawled in front of me, with their guts out in the open made me giggle a little. And I never giggled. Not my style. Now if getting to cut up those freaks made me this excited, how could I contain myself when one of those humans got hurt and needed my care?

Well, that’d be then, now was now. I needed one of those little dears for my research, and I needed it yesterday.

Brushing a few strands of the most beautiful hair in the world from my face, I snapped my fingers. Immediately the towering darling behind me turned his undivided attention to me. He was my pet and my subordinate, and he was the one I experimented on when I didn’t have any other darlings available. He stood a head taller than me, with well-trained muscles and a nice – albeit fake, did I look like the type to let my pet run around outside just like that? – tan. Mr. Nurse, I called him, having ordered him to throw away whatever human name he had because really, he would not be treated like a human ever again anyway. That, and having a pet named Robert would be just silly.

“We’re moving out, dear,” I answered to his questioning stare. “Pick up my things and don’t break anything. You do remember what happens when you break something, don’t you? You get ouchies. You don’t like ouchies, now do you?”

“No, m’am,” he sighed and hoisted my belongings over his shoulder. Obedient as always.

Just then I overheard the others talking about also catching one of the Pokémon for themselves in order to get it to lead them back to their lab or something. Hm. Now this was relevant to my interests.

“Oh, you’re after those fake Pokémon too, dears?” I called out to the others with a delightful smile – that nobody could probably see. I hated this mask. “Well I’ll tell you what, me and Mr. Nurse here will catch enough for you to interrogate and me to mutil – ah, study. Anyone fancy joining me?”

I winked. It didn’t show either. I wanted to rip this cursed mask off. “I promise I won’t bite all that much. I'm more a scratching person anyway ♥”

chanseychansey77

Elite Trainer
Donald Graystaver
Still Human
Nimbasa City, Unova

On the screen before Donald, a parcel of sickly pigs stood (sat?) in defiance to their unholy crimes of egg theft. They snickered, trusting in their makeshift concrete/wood/glass fortress to protect them. Donald snickered as well, knowing that very false confidence would be their downfall. For he saw the angles, the domino-esqe collapses that, brought about by his birds would lead them all to their untimely demise. He flicked the touch screen over the right, thus observing his ammunition. A couple of the little, Asteroids-splitting-up birds chirped, plainly enthused to avenge their brethren.

Of course, Donald'd only need one.

He began to stretch the slingshot's sling, a dotted line showing the path-to-be of the birdy. His finger slid ever so slightly to find that magic 225 Degree angle he was looking for. He found it. All it would take after releasing his finger would be a matter of timed tapping, to properly deploy his avains. Trivial, really. Upon releasing his finger, he prepped his finger for the tapping, and-

"SCRAAATTCCHCHCHCHHCHCCOUBOUBSBUOBSBOUSB..."

That was unexpected. The phone jumped from his startled fingers, and the birdy failed to impact its target properly without Donald's detonation.

"...Great." Donald mumbled rather disdainfully. No three stars for him. He bent to pick his phone back up, in the process seeing exactly what screamed.

"Eww..." Some misshapen, morphed beyond reason bird Pokemon's screech had caused his virtual brethren to fail. It looked as though it had once been a Sigilyph, but the gas had added Scyther, Wailmer and Ledyba parts here and there... It served as a reminder he didn't want to stick around here too much. For him and his Pokemon. Plastic surgery could do so much, and any rate, and he still had a visit to Driftveil... Well, time for a call to action.

"'TTENTION, ALL YOCTOGRAMS!" Donald shouted to grab everybody's attention. "I'm going to ride the Ferris Wheel, and see if I can't spot any Neo Whatevers from up there before we all end up like 'Once was a Sigilyph' up there!" He pointed out the unfortunate avianoid. "Now if you'll excuse me..." He said, before starting to exit the crowd.

"...I'll be on my way!"

And with that, he departed, taking a bag of skittles out on the way.

If he could learn to eat corned cob with braces on, he could figure out how to eat skittles with a gas mask.

OOC: I'm surprised the thingy was about to mutate so many... Well, whatever. I couldn't use Janine's attention-grabbingness, so I substituted my own.

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Theresa Del Monico
Still Human
Nimbasa City

Nimbasa was just...fucking crazy. I could've sworn that it was so much different from the last time I was right here....and definitely not in a good way. Everything was a huge-ass mess, and there were an assload of Pokemon. Normal Pokemon, mixed Pokemon...even abominations, all around. Suddenly, I was thankful for my gas mask. Suffocating it may be, but at least it kept me away from that kind of trouble which frankly, I did not want to run into.

There were so many different kinds of peeps in the team, seemingly normal ones, and probably some crazy ones. Some of them even children. Damn...children? Definitely bound to be annoying and probably all Leeroys. I felt the back of my belt for all my Dusk Balls. Lilith, Nyx, Selene, Asena, Azrael and Abaddon, all of them still there. The last thing I wanted was one of them missing, especially at a time like this.

We reached a warehouse, which was just as messed up as the rest of Nimbasa. From the looks of it, the mission seemed to become more complicated than I thought. Debris surely isn't the best clue to find Neo Genesis' whereabouts, amirite?

"Wow... Ha ha, just... wow, they really popped this place good." Another member said, this time, an adult female with brown hair, green eyes...and a Buneary pin on her uniform. The Snickers bar she was holding was not helping either. As she voiced out her suggestion, I knew that she had a point, but I was finding it so hard to take her seriously, with those telltale signs of hers and all. Another guy, my age this time, claimed to own the company that produced the busted canisters scattered around here. Yeah, right. He was my freakin' age! He had to be a liar, because the only other reason would be that I'm stupid, and I'm fairly sure that I aren't stupid. I guess the Buneary girl wasn't as potentially crazy as this pathological liar. Besides, I had the perfect Pokemon for the job.

Two people, one of them seemingly the doctor...a very unusual-looking doctor, agreed to the plan, volunteering to go out and search. However, I did not want to risk it, turning into an abomination that is. I mean, the gas was probably more potent outside. Besides, I had the perfect Pokemon for the job. Taking out one of my Dusk Balls from my belt, I held it out and pushed its button.

"Vile!" Lilith, my miniature Weavile and my first Pokemon, snarled as she brandished her claws. Lil was smaller than the average Weavile, being four inches shorter than the norm at only three feet and three inches tall. She was very fast however, much swifter than the usual Weavile, and made a very good scouting Pokemon based on my experience, despite not being a flyer.

"I think Lil could give it a shot, if that's you're plan. She's my scouter and very fast. She could find anyone...anything. That way, none of us have to risk getting...you know." I suggested, motioning to my Pokemon.

Last edited:

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
STATUS

TEAM ELITE

Janine Price [STARAPTOR POKÉMORPH] - Played by Avenger Angel

INFECTION CHECKS
Remember, 5% chance every post! Anything "5" or less on the random roll of 1-100 means you're infected!

Harold Lott (Post #12) - Infection Roll was 87
Kristofer Riveraid (Post #13) - Infection Roll was 82
Dr. Valentine (Post #13) - Infection Roll was 65
Donald Graystaver (Post #14) - Infection Roll was 46
Theresa Del Monico (Post #15) - Infection Roll was 75
Alex Waters (Post #16) - Infection Roll was 33
Janine Price (Post #16) - Infection Roll was 3
JANINE, YOUR POKÉMON CHOICES ARE:
#400 -Bibrael
#20 - Raticate
#398 -Staraptor

Priceless, and Janine gets infected anyway. Ah well, guess she had it coming. XD

Alex Waters
Still Human
Nimbasa City, Unova

Harold claimed the gas canisters were made by his company, London Shipping. I guess he didn't know his own product would be used the general Unova public. He claimed he could track down where the RMG was inserted into canisters before being shipped off here.

"I have an idea, lads," He told us. "If these canisters are from my company, that means they needed to be shipped in, and sent to Neo Genesis! All we gotta do is find out where they came in from, then find out where they were sent from there. Knowing Unova, they probably came in from either Castelia or Driftveil. All we's gots to do is find out which one."

There was only one issue with that. It would only tell us where the gas was inserted into the canisters. That didn't mean it was the actual location of the lab.

"I'm afraid to say I doubt it'll be that easy," Kristofer told him, skeptical about the whole thing. "First of all, with all the people gone, how were you planning to find out where the canisters had been shipped to? I doubt there are any documents or receipts left; they most likely got rid of those ages ago. Not only that, but even if you did find an address, it’s doubtful it leads to their actual location. Getting those things delivered straight to their secret HQ would be like a criminal in hiding ordering a pizza with their actual name to their front door – something I actually did when younger, got me in some trouble with my pals."

The dude did have a point there. I mean, if Harold was convinced going to Castelia or Driftveil was a good idea, he could check it out, but I had to reason with Kris on this one. Anyone could see that bread crumb trail a million miles away. If they had survived operating in secret for this long, I had my doubts they'd be the dumb.

His idea was to go after the fake Pokémon. Same thing with Janine's Meanwhile, Donald's idea was to use the ferris wheel. Man, just who were these crazy people?

Janine Price
Staraptor Pokémorph
Nimbasa City, Unova

I swear, these people were getting on my nerves. One guy claimed the canisters were shipped from his shipping company, and that his company would have even known about the gas. Uh, hello? I couldn't have been the only one to think there was something really fishy about that. I mean, either the guy was a nut and/or a liar, or a really bad double agent.

That dude Kris seemed okay. He actually liked my idea and thought that Harold guy was a real screwball.

"I'm used to hunting down people and Pokémon alike, so I could give catching one of those things a shot," He told me, making it a bit unsettling to think what he actually did with them after that. "Sontina can trap the mark with her Mean Look too, so it shouldn't be a problem."

Well, whoever that was, I supposed it couldn't hurt.

"Hey, I gotcha," I told him with a wink.

And then there Theresa. Ugh, didn't like her either. And she thought coaxing these new, unnatural Pokémon to help us using a Weavile was a good idea. Great idea, I was so sure that a new Pokémon with no idea what it was doing here would feel comfortable with a dark-type Pokémon with sharp claws, evil red eyes, and pointy teeth.

"You people are freakin' crazy," I muttered to myself under my breath.

From what I noticed, these wild Pokémon didn't really hand out too much in the city. They were obviously in the outskirts, away from all the people. Probably in the grass. I figured Theresa would be an idiot and try her "interrogate them to death" tactic with her Weavile, while I would use a more gentle, coaxing method with Jubilee, my adorable Lopunny. Seriously, who would a newly created Pokémon feel more comfortable with? A nasty, evil, dark Weavile, or a gentle, compassionate Lopunny?

"Theresa, don't be an idiot!" I laughed at her. "You've got to coax these wild Pokémon, not scare them half to death with a dark little demon like a Weavile."

But really, if she wanted to just try and fail, by all means, I could use a really good laugh right about now. I figured I'd show her by getting some kind of lead first. That doofus Harold could go fly a kite and take Theresa with him. As for me, I had my own method of...

And suddenly I felt really weird. Suddenly a really warm, tingling feeling crawling around my legs and all around my body. I just thought the freaking uniform was getting a little bit uncomfortable and itchy but then suddenly, I felt something trying to grow out of my back. No way, that wasn't what I thought it was, was it!? They told us these things would work!

Oh my god, I was right. What the hell, I had been wearing this awful gas mask the entire time and this happens anyway!? Oh come on, why did it have to be me!? My eyes went wide when I saw I had been growing feathers. From behind the uniform, I could feel them growing out of my chest.

And then, holy frick, I sprouted two massive gray wings right out of my back, through the uniform like there wasn't a single thing to it. And then, a whole fan of tail feathers right out of my butt, again, tearing right through the uniform. I was being freaking turned into a bird!

"No!" I shouted, wailing frantically. "No, no, no this can't be happening! Someone... help me!!"

And then it felt like an extra clump of hair hung down in front of my face, colored red at the tip. Frantically, I threw my bag down, unzipped one of the pockets, and pulled out the mirror. I then ripped off the gas mask, figuring the stupid, stupid thing was useless anyway. I then looked into my own reflection and saw I had become a freaking Pokémorph of a Staraptor! It made my nice, brown hair become an ugly dark gray instead, and my face was covered with white, but at least I didn't end up a freaking beak of all things. And now I had the crest of a Staraptor on my freaking head!

"These freaking gas masks are freaking useless!" I shouted, kicking the stupid gas mask at least a good fifty feet, which it deserved. "Gad, freakin' look at me! Look at what that stupid gas mask did to me! I DON'T DESERVE THIS!"

Okay, maybe I was complaining a bit too much. I mean, a Staraptor wasn't so bad, right? It could have been way worse... maybe? I mean, I turned again and saw that ugly, ugly Sigilyph... Scyther/Wailmer and I guess Ledyba thing that Donald was referring to before he jumped on the ferris wheel. Shouldn't I be happy... I didn't look like that? Maybe?

Wait, wait, wait... I had wings now. Did that mean... did that mean I could actually fly? I could flap them like they were an extra pair of arms. That would be pretty cool if... oh freaking hell, I was too humiliated to even try it out. To think I wasn't even human anymore... ugh, this was a suckfest.

"Can we... can we just get the ever-loving FRICK OUT OF HERE!?" I shouted, not really caring what plan we decided to use. "PEOPLE, WAKE UP, WE'RE AT GROUND ZERO AND IF YOU'D LOOK AT ME, YOU'D SEE IT'S OBVIOUS THESE GAS MASKS DON'T WORK, SO DON'T YOU THINK WE SHOULD GET OUT HERE!?"

Wow, we were screwed.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Harold Lott
Still Human
Nimbasa City, Unova

The first to speak up was that geezer who looked like he was bloody homeless or something.

“I’m afraid to say I doubt it’ll be quite that easy, first of all, with all the people gone, how were you planning to find out where the canisters had been shipped to? I doubt there are any documents or receipts left; they most likely got rid of those ages ago. Not only that, but even if you did find an address, it’s doubtful it leads to their actual location. Getting those things delivered straight to their secret HQ would be like a criminal in hiding ordering a pizza with their actual name to their front door – something I actually did when younger, got me in some trouble with my pals.” The guy was holding a tea cup too. This guy actually reminded me of me mum and dad really.

"Alright then. Here, take a tenner, go buy yourself an ax or something." I wopped out my wad took out a 10 note and threw it at the guy, I figured he probably needed it anyway.

“Well I’ll tell you what, me and Mr. Nurse here will catch enough for you to interrogate and me to mutil – ah, study. Anyone fancy joining me?” I looked over and this really good lookin' lass was standing off to the side with a big guy. I don't know who he is, but he better not be her boyfriend.

“I promise I won’t bite all that much. I'm more a scratching person anyway ♥”

"Oi love, you got room for one more?" I asked as I walked over to her. Now to use my special weapon...

I wopped out my wad again and waved it in the face of the guy standing with the lass. "Baaaaaa, loads a monneeeeey!"

I wasn't paying too much attention to those other wankers much, until suddenly I heard a voice behind me shouting.

"No!" She shouted, waving frantically. "No, no, no this can't be happening! Someone... help me!!" I instinctively wop out my wad, but sadly this seemed to be a situation wherem oney couldn't help. Rubbish.

Before me very eyes, the girl turns into a bloody Staraptor, wings and everything. "Aw bullocks. Guess I don't need this mask." I said as I ripped off me gas mask and threw it over my shoulder, hitting the big guy next to the good looking lass in the face. Hopefully she wouldn't get infected by this gas too, otherwise I don't think I'm going to get lucky with any lass here, nor would I want to.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Ian Blackwood
Still Human
Nimbasa City

I stepped off the helicopter to a scene of complete devastation. The area looked like either a bomb had went off, or two guys had come through with M60s. Either way, the results were impressive, and the military side of me wondered if I could get my hands on a way to replicate this kinda of damage. Admiring the damage done, I quickly checked the area for anything the might be hostile, but it seemed that the government had gotten something right for once.

Several of the others proposed various ideas of what to do, one guy, named Donald ran off to the Ferris Wheel, Harold claimed to be able to track down the location these containers came from. I was skeptical of how much help that would be however. Alex and Janine were talking about finding a mutant Pokémon, which seemed like a good idea. Yet another guy said that he had a Pokémon that knew Mean Look, which might prove helpful.

I pulled out an Ultra Ball and released Vesica. The Gallade was completely silent as he appeared beside me. I was going to offer to help when suddenly Janine suddenly started to squirm, and then, in a fashion that wouldn’t have seemed out of place in a horror film, two wings erupted from her back, and she took on several other features that resembled a Staraptor. I stared in disbelief. So as ever politicians had lied, saying that gas masks would keep us from being infected.

"These freaking gas masks are freaking useless!" Janine raged, kicking her gas mask away. "Gad, freakin' look at me! Look at what that stupid gas mask did to me! I DON'T DESERVE THIS!"

Master…I do believe that you are screwed.” Vesica commented. I ignored the Gallade, instead opting to remove my own mask and throw it as far as I could.

“Bloody Government, couldn’t do something right if the instructions hit them in the face.” I mumbled. Still, if she had wings…did that mean she could fly?

"Can we... can we just get the ever-loving FRICK OUT OF HERE!?" She screamed. "PEOPLE, WAKE UP, WE'RE AT GROUND ZERO AND IF YOU'D LOOK AT ME, YOU'D SEE IT'S OBVIOUS THESE GAS MASKS DON'T WORK, SO DON'T YOU THINK WE SHOULD GET OUT HERE!?"

“If you can find and capture one of these mutants, Vesica can translate what they are saying for us, which should provide some kind of information. Since Harold seems preoccupied with other things, I would suggest the rest of us get started finding a mutant to talk to. I would think that Lostlorn Forest might be a good place to start.” I observed dryly. My first instinct was to start giving orders, but this wasn’t’ a strictly military operation, so I kept my mouth shut.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Kristofer Riveraid
Still Human
Nimbasa City, Unova

People started to pipe up one after another. First was the CEO, who didn’t seem too happy with me tearing his plan apart. Too bad, I didn’t mean to offend him, it was just that his plan… generally sucked, bigtime. He seemed really condescending, most likely mistaking me for a homeless like so many others had before him. I couldn’t fathom why, it wasn’t like my face could be at fault this time either; it was still securely hidden behind this itching gasmask. Ah well, at least I got a nice ten pokedollar bill outta him. It might’ve been given to me with ill intent but hey, money was money.

I would’ve thanked him for it too, but before I got the chance, another one of us took their turn to speak and seemed to steal his attention. It was a female doctor, apparently all ready to go Pokémon hunting as well. Something in the way she talked about it though, made me sort of pity the Pokémon she’d catch. And that was saying something, considering I wasn’t even sure exactly what pity meant. I couldn’t recall ever feeling it before. Ah well.

Then someone showed up and wanted to… ride the Ferris Wheel. See, this is why you only hired greedy professionals, not good-hearted, naïve kids; as adorable as his wish to go play around in an amusement park was, it didn’t get us anywhere. I sighed. Lastly, there was this one dark lady with a Weavile. A really… really tall lady with a Weavile. I had to surreptitiously inch next to her just to compare our heights. We seemed about equal in that respect. Woah. I hoped she didn’t think me rude for staring, she must’ve gotten that a lot as it was.

Janine seemed alright with my help, so I just nodded and started to inch away from the group as fast as possible, because from the looks – and sounds – of it, she and the Weavile lady – Theresa, she had been called – didn’t get along. And arguing women were just downright scary. I didn’t manage to tiptoe too far away though when… all hell broke loose right behind me. Janine started screaming, and not long after she seemed like a messed up combination of a human and Cadenza, my Staraptor.

Holy. Hell. So the gasmasks don’t work?

I better ask for a raise.

She screamed that we should leave, and I couldn’t help but rub my ear in annoyance. I know she was hurting and panicking and all, but did she need to be so... loud about it? I hated noise. The doctor came up to her and offered to take her away, and though I wasn’t sure whether or not that was exactly the best idea possible, I decided to steer clear from the situation, especially since a guy with a Gallade gave an idea for a better course of action.

I turned to him and nodded. He seemed calm, most likely some sort of professional as well. He sure looked the role a lot more than I did.

“I concur, Lostlorn does seem like a good place to start.” I swore I saw a Sigilyph-sort of thing floating around earlier, but it seemed gone now. I turned to the rest of the group. “Hey, ladies and gents, I suggest we move out. Let’s all head for the forest. We can set a camp, catch that Pokémon and have a cup of tea as we plan our next course of action. It doesn’t seem like we have anything more to do here anyway.”

Dr. Valentine
Still Human
Nimbasa City, Unova

Just when it seemed like none of the dears had the balls to join me, one delightfully naïve young man expressed his interest.

"Oi love, you got room for one more?" He asked as he walked up to me. ‘Love’? Well wasn’t he cute. Definitely easy to manipulate, this one. I liked him. He did exhibit some… very strange behavior, though. He was waving money in front of Mr. Nurse’s face, after all. Silly boy, Mr. Nurse was a pet, he didn’t care about money. All he cared about was doing as he was told and keeping his mistress happy, as he should.

“What’s… up with you?” Mr. Nurse questioned, sounding puzzled as he watched the guy shoving money in his face. “Seriously, is everyone a loony here?”

“Now, now, that’s no way to talk to our new friend,” I reprimanded my pet instantly, and I could see his face grow pale as he muttered an apology. Oh, did I love that expression. I looked my newest… acquisition through, deeming him an average man in all regards. But that was good. I liked average men. They were the ones most easy to manipulate. All they needed was a little... attention.

But before I could even talk to my new little dear, I heard a scream from the group. What, did they managed to hurt themselves already? Bad timing if ever.

I turned, expecting someone with a small boo-boo on their finger, but the scene that unfolded in front of my eyes was the most wonderful sight in the entire world instead. One of the women was on the ground, shouting as her body was forced through a mutation. A beautiful, beautiful mutation I had never expected to witness with my own two eyes this early on! Screw experimenting on those fake Pokémon freaks, this was a lot more interesting, a lot more… exciting. Ah, I was getting tingles all over my body already~

I didn’t really pay attention to anything else after that. I barely noticed my newest pet throwing away his gasmask and heard Mr. Nurse groan a second later in annoyance, and I did catch the gist of what the mutated girl talked about, however. She wanted to get out of here. Well wasn’t this perfect, I was very willing to get her out of here at once as well~ I needed peace and quiet to study her.

I waited until the woman had piped down a bit before I strolled over to her, excited like a little girl. I threw my gasmask away in the process, revealing all the beauty I had kept hidden underneath. We couldn’t yet be exactly sure the gasmasks didn’t work – Janine’s could just be malfunctioning, but hell if I cared. I wanted to see properly. And look good.

“Oh my, dear, whatever happened to your body?” I asked with concern – maybe a little too much concern, as my enthusiasm might’ve just shone through. I bend over her, not able to contain my excitement anymore. My uncontrollable, uncontrollable urge to sink a scalpel in those shiny new wings and see what's inside. “You’re right, we need to get you out of here at once before anything worse happens!”

I turn behind me and snap my fingers at Mr. Nurse and the new, loaded guy – who I made a point to name later –, signaling them to come and pick the girl up for me. I was excited to get to examine her, but not excited enough to touch her without gloves, much less carry her. Birds were unhygienic.

Mr. Nurse instantly walked over, ready to pick the girl up. I straightened and smiled.

“Don’t worry darling, if you behave, I’ll make sure to be really gentle. Now, I do need a liiiittle bit of blood and some samples, so I might need to poke you with sharp things quite a bit, but I assure you most of it will be almost completely painless~!” I assure her. Well, at least I think I sound pretty assuring. At least I’m not cackling manically in excitement like I’d like to.

Last edited:

GalladeofSpades

Imaginative 24/7
Nathan J. Sparks
Still Human
Nimbasa City, Unova

Hmm... Up to now, none of my 'teammates' seemed very... useful to me. Well, maybe the rich fella would. If I don't get my fifty million, I could always trap him inside a closed room and steal his money. Hahaha... I'm so evil.

“I promise I won’t bite all that much. I'm more a scratching person anyway ♥” Some... nurse lady said. I didn't really catch the rest of her conversation. I was too busy thinking of Amy.

She was definetely a charmer. I could see from the actions of the rich guy that he was a bit... enfatuated, to say the least, with her.

And then there was screaming. I would simply laugh, but the situation wouldn't allow me.

"No!" The girl... Janine, if he heard correctly from one of their conversations, shouted, wailing frantically. "No, no, no this can't be happening! Someone... help me!!"

The rich guy took a wad of cash from his pocket. Yes. A buttload of money would definitely save Janine from turning into a Staraptor Pokémorph. Instead of saying this, I simply went up to him and grabbed the wad of cash for myself.

"These freaking gas masks are freaking useless!" Janine raged, kicking her gas mask away. "Gad, freakin' look at me! Look at what that stupid gas mask did to me! I DON'T DESERVE THIS!"

I walked up to Janine, removing my mask as I walked. "Kicking your mask and being frustrated won't solve anything. We need a plan of action."

"Can we... can we just get the ever-loving FRICK OUT OF HERE!?" She screamed. "PEOPLE, WAKE UP, WE'RE AT GROUND ZERO AND IF YOU'D LOOK AT ME, YOU'D SEE IT'S OBVIOUS THESE GAS MASKS DON'T WORK, SO DON'T YOU THINK WE SHOULD GET OUT HERE!?"

Yes. Ignore what I just said. Thanks.

I was about to speak again, when another person of our team spoke up. “If you can find and capture one of these mutants, Vesica can translate what they are saying for us, which should provide some kind of information. Since Harold seems preoccupied with other things, I would suggest the rest of us get started finding a mutant to talk to. I would think that Lostlorn Forest might be a good place to start.” he observed dryly.

I took in his appearance. Tall, mismatching eyes, army combat clothes like the rest of us... Quite an authority figure.

“Oh my, dear, whatever happened to your body?” the nurse asked with concern.

"Why, can't you see she turned into a burrito? Though I have to admit that she looks quite delicious." I deadpanned.

She probably didn't hear me though. She went on and on about how she was going to treat her, and she looked like she was going to take her out of here. I'd like to see her trying. The helicopter left a few minutes ago.

Then I heard a familiar voice saying "STOP EVIL POKÉMORPH."

Amy Matthews
Still Human
Nimbasa City, Unova

I pointed my specially modified guitar rifle at the Pokémorph in front of me. "Y-YOU'RE COMING BACK WITH ME!"

"If I may ask, my sweet little Ames, what the frick are you doing here?" I heard Nathan's voice asking me. I probably imagined it.

Then I saw Nathan lowering my rifle. Oh crap.

"Um... I'm... on vacation?" Then I noticed he didn't have the mask on.

"Babe, where's your mask? What if you're infected? 'Cause, I'm not ready to be date an abomination of nature-"

"The masks don't work, babe." He said, calmly.

... What.

"... Did you just say... what I THINK you said?" I gripped my guitar in anger, ready to hit someone.

"You have proof. The Pokémorph you were pointing at is part of our team."

That did it. "WHEN I GET BACK FROM THIS MESS, I SWEAR-"

"Everyone duck." Nathan simply said, lowering himself.

"-I WILL BASH THESE GUYS' HEADS IN WITH MY GUITAR!" I swung my guitar around wildly, hoping it hit someone.

After my rage fit, Nathan looked at me, took off my mask and saw that I was dressed normally. "Where are you're camouflage clothes?"

"Whaddya mean?" I asked, confused. Looking around, I saw nearly everyone was wearing camouflage clothing but me.

Did these people really want me dead that much?

My man just sighed. "Forget it babe. Just relax." Then he spun around and faced someone else.

"I agree with your plan as well. However, I'll be surveying a different area then you. Splitting up would speed up the process, making us leave this wretched region faster. Do you agree?"