• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[RP] Team Elite - "Because Money Talks!"

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
STATUS

TEAM ELITE

Alex Waters [HUMAN] - Played by Avenger Angel
Theresa Del Monico [HUMAN] - Played by *Jean Grey*
Krisofer "Kris" Riveraid [HUMAN] - Played by GoldenHouou
Ian Blackwood [HUMAN] - Played by SoulMuse
Janine Price [STARAPTOR POKÉMORPH] - Played by Avenger Angel
Marisha Cynthia Valentine (Dr. Valentine) [HUMAN] - Played by GoldenHouou
Nathan J. Sparks [HUMAN] - Played by GalladeofSpades
Harold Lott [HUMAN] - Played by Billy Mays
Yuki Thompson [HUMAN] - Played by Aura Of Twilight
Amy Matthews [HUMAN] - Played by GalladeofSpades
Donald Greystaver [HUMAN] - Played by chanseychansey77
Lila Kirby [HUMAN] - Played by GalactaKnightisawesome
Leonardo "Leo" Silverstone [HUMAN] - Played by Mon1010

INFECTION CHECKS
Remember, 5% chance every post! Anything "5" or less on the random roll of 1-100 means you're infected!

Harold Lott (Post #17) - Infection Roll was 6
Ian Blackwood (Post #18) - Infection Roll was 89
Kristofer Riveraid (Post #19) - Infection Roll was 15
Dr. Valentine (Post #19) - Infection Roll was 86
Nathan J. Sparks (Post #20) - Infection Roll was 66
Amy Matthews (Post #20) - Infection Roll was 98
Alex Waters (Post #21) - Infection Roll was 56
Janine Price (Post #21) - Infection Roll was 98

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex Waters
Still Human
Route 16, En route to Lostlorn Forest, Unova

I couldn't believe it when saw Janine become that half human, half Staraptor Pokémorph. Her screaming was pretty loud and alarming, but I couldn't blame her, these stupid gas masks were supposed to prevent this kind of crap. Realizing mine wasn't going to do me any good anyway, I took it off, finally able to breathe better. I figured the Unova government was probably stupid to think the gas mask was invincible against any kind of gas. Obviously the filter didn't account for RMG.

Janine was right though, we needed to get out of here. Ian suggested heading to Lostlorn, and I figured anywhere away from here was probably a good idea. Still, I couldn't help but wonder about Janine. Could she really fly with those wings now?

She was still freaked out when I got to her, but I helped her to her feet. Still, when she realized we really were following her and Ian's advice, she seemed a bit more responsive.

Kristofer seemed to agree with the whole idea, thinking of setting up camp and trying to catch one of those unnatural Pokémon. I thought that was a good idea, but the tea he suggested just wasn't my thing. Never really cared much for that stuff.

In the meantime, after stepping out of Nimbasa, it was easy to see Route 16 was also a mess. Cars were parked and stopped all over the place as it seemed no one was really sure if they wanted to get away from Nimbasa with it being ground zero or use it as a route to Castelia to evacuate. One semi truck had even been laying on its side. In the meantime, I caught glimpses of some strange Pokémon in the distance, but every time we got closer, they fled. From what I could see, they didn't even like being within five hundred feet of humans.

Which made me wonder... they didn't seem to trust us, but would they trust Janine? I mean, she didn't look totally like a perfect Staraptor, but she came awfully close to it now. They could potentially think she was like one of them and she'd be able to get closer.

I figured it was worth a shot. If that didn't work, she could try flying into the air and scout around for anything. That was, of course, if she could actually fly and not freak out about it again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Janine Price
Staraptor Pokémorph
Nimbasa City, Unova

This Dr. Valentine person was creeping me out. I saw the way she looked at me. It was freaking creepy, she acted like what happened to me was actually good.

"Oh my, dear, whatever happened to your body?" She asked me with a little too much concern. "You’re right, we need to get you out of here at once before anything worse happens!"

"Lady, please, just leave me the frick alone!" I told her, just trying to get away from her.

"Don't worry darling," She replied in a creepy tone. "if you behave, I’ll make sure to be really gentle. Now, I do need a liiiittle bit of blood and some samples, so I might need to poke you with sharp things quite a bit, but I assure you most of it will be almost completely painless~!"

"Are you not sane!?" I shouted to her, really thinking she had gone totally mad. "I'm not your freakin' lab specimen! Get the hell away from me with that knife!"

I ran like the dickens, knowing I'd be an idiot to ever try to trust that mad scientist-doctor person. And then, I didn't know what came over me as I dashed away from her. If there was any decent time to actually try flying, now was a good one. As I ran from her, I spread both of my wings, flapped them really hard again and again, and with a deep breath, leapt up, hoping I wouldn't crash land on my face.

And then holy crap, I took off the ground, first five feet, then ten feet, then twenty, thirty, and then I couldn't believe it, I was flying! Nimbasa City and the whole world below me shrank as I soared higher and higher, feeling the wind and air in my wings, tail-feathers, and around all around me. I tried turning around and it wasn't that hard either! Wow, you know what, this wasn't so bad after all! Flying was sheer awesomeness!

And there was Valentine, probably dumbfounded about the fact I could fly and she couldn't. All these crazy people, and now I had the perfect solution to bail the frick away from all of them if they ever lost their marbles again.

"Ha ha ha, this is fantastic!" I shouted as I flew above everyone else, probably making them severely jealous. "Yeah, baby, you have no idea how much fun this is!"

I spun around and flew right by the whole group before pumping my wings again and soared higher into the sky. Oh man, they were going to see that and just wish they had gotten wings like I did! Instead, they'd be stuck trotting and strutting on the ground!

Wow, I just had to take back all the complaints I made. Sure, the transformation itself was freaky, but... it was so worth it in the end!

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
OOC: If it's alright, I'm not going to do the first person thing. :p Sorry.

Leonardo "Leo" Silverstone
Still human
Nimbassa City, Unova

"Wow!" Leo said as he stepped off the plane, his eyes were wide with shock. The city was a lot diffferent than he remembered it. It looked like an apocalyptic wasteland. When it used to be filled with people and flashing lights, it was now filled with...he thought they were Pokemon, but he wasn't so sure. Aside from his group, there weren't any other humans around. Leo pulled out his only Pokeball from his pocket, and relased the Pokemon inside. He kept him there so he wouldn't occupy too much space on the plane.

"Musharna!" The drowsing Pokemon yawned as he appeared from the ball in a flash of red light.

Leo patted his Pokemon's head. "Hey Shawn, it looks like we got a looot of work ahead of us."

"Yeah, no kidding!" Said a feminine voice that seemed to be eminating from his watch. "But you can do it sweetie."

Leo put his wrist up and spoke into the watch. "Thank you Tara."

As the group started talking amongst themselves, a plan was made to go into Lostlorn forest. Then, one of the girls turned into a Staraptor/human hybrid thing. Apparently, these gas masks we were given didn't work. Well, that's nice. Leo thought sarcastically. But he kept his on anyway. It might have only been hers that was defective, and it was better to be safe than sorry, even if the thing was uncomfortable, and difficult to see out of. The girl was understandably upset, and wanted to get out of here. Leo didn't get what the fuss was about. Sure, he wouldn't have wanted to become a mutant against his will, but she got lucky with the Pokemon she was turned into. Staraptors were cool, and they were quite powerful in battles, plus they had wings, and could fly. A fact she was beginning to discover when she took off after running from some nurse lady who wanted to study her. She seemed to enjoy flying from her shouts. Leo smiled, even though it wasn't visible underneath his gas mask. A little positivity goes a long way.

Then someone else got mad. "WHEN I GET BACK FROM THIS I'LL..."

"Everyone duck."

Without thinking, Leo did as the guy next to him said.

"BASH SOMEONE'S HEAD IN WITH MY GUITAR." a girl carrying a guitar shouted as she swung it around wildly. Leo breathed a sigh of relief.

"Ey! Careful where you swing that thing!" shouted Tara. "You could've damaged my man's handsome face!" Not really remembering that he was wearing a mask at the time.

Leo just shook his head and sighed. Then the guy said something about splitting up, as it would make this mission a lot faster, and asked if anyone agreed. Leo wasn't sure if the guy was speaking to him or not, but decided to give his opinion anyway.

"I guess... But, it'll be dangerous if we all go out there alone. I've seen rangers get into all sorts of trouble when they went on missions alone, things they could've avoided if they had brought a buddy."

"Musharna." Shawn added, feeling like he needed to contribute something to the conversation.

"But, maybe going into small groups would work?"

Last edited:

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
Yuki Thompson
Still Human
Nimbasa City, Unova

Getting out of the helicopter, Yuki could only raise an eyebrow at what she was seeing. Nimbasa was just so…empty. It was obvious that people had left the area in a hurry, as was evident from the misplaced items that they had left behind. Trashcans lay on their sides, spilling their contents onto the empty street, allowing the starving creatures which usually resided in the alleys to gorge themselves on the still edible food. Besides the pokemon wondering aimlessly around, both the normal and anomalies alike, the place was a total ghost town. From the corner of her vision, Yuki saw a tumbleweed rolling away on the ground nearby.

This is strange. She thought, frowning beneath the gasmask. Then she shrugged. Everyone in this ragtag group would find out soon enough.

Eventually, the group reached an abandoned warehouse, various members taking that moment to speak up. There were some empty canisters on the ground, but they didn’t look like they’d be much help. As various people argued what to do next, Yuki couldn’t help but roll her eyes. Yep. Defiantly not professionals. Some guy and a doctor finally suggested that they should all go out and catch one of the abnormalities, but it was the young woman with blond hair, Theresa, who finally acted.

Grabbing a dusk ball from her belt, she pushed the button down to release the creature inside, which turned out to be a miniature looking Weavile.

“I think Lil could give it a shot,” Theresa said, a smirk on her face, “if that's your plan. She's my scouter and very fast. She could find anyone...anything. That way, none of us have to risk getting...you know.”

Rafe could help with this. Yuki inwardly agreed, liking the suggestion. From her belt she grabbed his pokeball, which felt so familiar underneath her callused fingers.

“Lux!” The Luxray growled, piercing golden eyes looking around curiously before settling on his trainer. Rafe was a bit bigger than the average Luxray, but just as lithe as and perhaps even stronger than the others.

Yuki was tempted just to use sign language to communicate with him since other people were around, but decided against it. Before she could do anything else however, the brown haired woman suddenly began screaming.

"No!" She shrieked. "No, no, no this can't be happening! Someone... help me!!"

Yuki’s eyes went wide.

Janine. Janine was—Oh god.

The sound of fabric rent the air as two large wings erupted from the young woman’s back like out of some horror movie, her brown hair turned gray and feathers covered every visible part of her skin within seconds. When the process had finally completed, it was hard to believe that the creature had been Janine in the first place, instead being replaced by an eerily human looking Staraptor.

"These freaking gas masks are freaking useless!" She shouted, ripping the mask off her face as she tossed it aside. "Gad, freakin' look at me! Look at what that stupid gas mask did to me! I DON'T DESERVE THIS!"

Yuki simply blinked. What the hell was going on?

"Can we... can we just get the ever-loving FRICK OUT OF HERE!?" Janine screeched, seeing that nobody was moving even after her sudden transformation. "PEOPLE, WAKE UP, WE'RE AT GROUND ZERO AND IF YOU'D LOOK AT ME, YOU'D SEE IT'S OBVIOUS THESE GAS MASKS DON'T WORK, SO DON'T YOU THINK WE SHOULD GET OUT HERE!?"

That seemed to snap everybody out of their shock, causing many of them, including Yuki, to immediately rip off their now useless masks. Seemed like they were all in danger now. Chaos ensued.
It didn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that that wasn’t good. At all.

Subconsciously she hand signed, We’re all screwed.

Her stomach took that opportunity to growl, but luckily everyone was blabbing so loud none of them could hear it, or at least that’s what she hoped. Damn appetite. Hadn’t she eaten two big macs like an hour ago?

Rafe growled softly. “Lux.” When Yuki looked down, she saw that he had Janine’s snicker bar between his teeth. The older woman must’ve dropped it when she began growing feathers.

Smiling slightly, Yuki pat her companion on the head and took the candy from her. She nibbled on the chocolate, refusing to feel any guilt as she took in the scene around her.

Finders keepers, losers weepers.

OOC: Sorry if this is rushed. I was falling behind already. XD Angel, I hope the chocolate thing is okay with you. If it isn't I'll change it.

Last edited:

chanseychansey77

Elite Trainer
Donald Graystaver
Still Human
Atop the Nimbasa Ferris Wheel, Nimbasa Theme Park, Nimbasa City, Unova

“…BORING.”

It was a good idea, getting up there to better observe the situation… The helicopter pilot certainly didn’t want to stick around to see anything. But the sight on the ol’ Wheel was pretty much the same as up there, same ruin, same junk, same freaky, freaky Pokemon, which were good for a couple seconds of bile fascination each… But then you realized the same thing could happen to your Pokemon. Either way, Donald was becoming restless.

He glimpsed back at his compatriots, the rest of “Team Elite”. They weren't doing much besides talking, about the same as usual. Apart from one chick, who was rapidly bursting into feather, like some Altered Beast thing.

“Well, I guess the gas masks are about useless…” He duly noted as the chicken-chick ripped hers off and threw it on the GROUND. “Odd that it should happen twice in a row like that… Luck of the draw, I guess…”

“…Wait, what?”

Um, that was weird. Anyway, now was as good time to do a proper inventory-ing of his weaponry… It had been a PAIN to haul all the crap he’d brought along in that little backpack. Just dumping it’s contents on the ground easily filled the rest of the… whatever you call the things you sit in on Ferris Wheels. Carriages? …Nonetheless, the bazookas were heavier, so he’d better appraise them first. Best way to do that, to shoot ‘em!

He aimed at some random building near the vicinity of Team Elite’s official loafing area. Just like Angry Birds, or The Soldier.

“WEWCOME TO YOUW DOOM!”

He pulled the trigger. A shell of raw destruction soared slightly to the right of Team Elite, nearly hitting a Non-Player Character who’d strayed off and completely obliterating the wall of some poor sap’s house.

“…That’s a keeper.” Donald said, satisfaction palpable in his voice. His was not the only one.

“Ha ha ha, this is fantastic!” That birdy girl from before had apparently discovered flight, and sounded absolutely delighted about spontaneously growing wings n’ stuff.

“DO A BARREL ROLL!” Donald called out to her. It seemed appropriate.

OOC: Internet was messing with me, what with me being on a car headed for Canada... So I prepared this post to make up for lost time.

Last edited:

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Kristofer Riveraid
Still Human
Nimbasa City/Route 16, Unova

Why was everyone being so loud? I could give the newly transformed Staraptor Pokémorph a break, because, well, her body had just sprouted wings and feathers, but the rest of the team had no reason to act like loonies on acid. Well, it was sort of funny to watch and at least they were energetic. They certainly seemed interesting enough and I wouldn’t have minded getting to know them, it was just the noise that got to me. That, and I was sort of concerned by the fact that these people seemed very… difficult to talk to. Either they were strict, serious military types, or they went around swinging guitars at people’s faces.

All the more reason for me not to like guitarists.

One of the calmer ones suggested splitting up, but I was pretty torn with that. Less people to socialize with, with the added trouble that if someone away from the main group would get turned, there’d be no way for us to recognize them among all the wailing Fakemon anymore. That was dangerous.

I rather liked it.

I still hadn’t gotten to experience that rush I came here for. Sure, the atmosphere was… strange, not helped by the people around me, and now that one of us had been turned despite the gasmasks, a threat of being next definitely hung in the air. But it wasn’t enough. Not enough to get me to even open my eyes up properly. I wanted a near death experience.

Man, guess I was pretty messed up too. Oh well.

I threw away my gasmask after a few others did the same, finally breathing in fresh air. Realizing I still held onto it I also put away my teacup, deciding to save it for a better time. Trying to ignore the ruckus around me, I skipped along with a few others to Route 16 and took a look around. Like in the city, people seemed to have left in a hurry. There were Pokémon too, glimpsing at us from the distance and then disappearing when you tried to look back. Made sense, though. If I were a Chimera or a Fakemon or whatever, I sure as heck wouldn’t like people either – I’d either be mad at them for my demise or envious of their still human bodies. Probably. At least I’d be sad I couldn’t play the violin anymore.

And then, someone shot at us.

With a bazooka.

A wall near us exploded, and I couldn’t help but open my eyes properly now. Talk about a wake-up call. Er. Blast.

“Woooah,” I muttered to myself with a whistle. “Someone’s packing big guns, seems like.”

Okay, that had been kind of sort of the near death experience I had been looking for. The suspicious thing was that the blast seemed to have come from one of us. Did we have a traitor in our midst, or was bringing kids even worse an idea than I had initially thought? Eh, didn’t matter, we didn’t die. Kids could play if they wanted to. And that explosion had been sort of pretty. At least people were being lively. Janine didn’t seem to mind her new form all that much either, judging from the way she was flying above us right now. She seemed to have fun.

Wonder if she’d give me a ride on her back if I asked nicely?

But yeah, back to the task at hand.

“Sonatina, come out,” I called as I released my Gengar from its spherical prison. Immediately it looked around with curiosity, its eyes gleaming in the search of a victim for its usual tricks. At least she hadn’t changed. “Hiya there, pal, long time no see. Say, would you mind blending into the shadows and see if you can catch us one of those strange Pokémon?”

The Gengar nodded, and immediately she vanished from in front of me. She seemed enthusiastic as ever. I know we were supposed to catch one of the Pokémon in the forest, but no harm done trying to do that sooner as well, right? She was invisible, so she wouldn’t scare away any of the Fakemon either way. Then we could get that guy’s Gallade to translate and then… I wondered if this’d work. The issue of Neo Genesis switching locations still stood. Still, it couldn’t hurt to even get into one of their old facilities. Everything’d work out; things always did.

Meanwhile, I watched the strange Staraptor soar the skies above us and chuckled a bit.

“I sure hope she still uses bathroom the same,” I mused to the guy walking next to me.

Dr. Valentine
Still Human
Nimbasa City, Unova

I scoffed as my patient up and ran away from me. This always happened. Ugh. Ungrateful little... I was just trying to help. I mean, yes, I would have put her through absolute hell in the process, but still. I needed to get something out of helping these idiots too, right? Honestly.

Well…

I turned to the direction my patient had ran – no, flown, into, and smirked. On the other hand, I did enjoy a little cat and mouse play every now and again. Plus, I’d catch her anyway soon; while she did seem able to fly with her wings remarkably well, I couldn’t imagine her stamina being all that great. She had just been turned, and trying to fly with body parts you weren’t used to was no easy task. It’d wear her out in no time, and then she’d be ripe to be picked and experimented on~ Of course, this time, I would leave out all the useless pain medication and the like. If she had the guts to defy me, she’d have the guts to be conscious when I opened her stomach and took a look at her insides to see if they mutation changed them up.

People around me were being all sorts of annoying, so I just rolled my eyes and turned to the kids having a lover’s quarrel and everyone else equally not up to this job. “I suggest piping down dearies, otherwise I might need to stick something through your throat to hush you up. Something like… hm…” I tapped my beautiful, lush lips with a finger as if in ponder. “Ah, I know!”

I glared down at them, hands on my hips. “Something like your ribs. Sound good? No? Then shut the hell up.” I rolled my eyes again as I turned back to my two subordinates. “God.”

Letting my delightful smile back on my face, I walked up to my two lackie-boys and placed a finger on each of their lips. “Now, which of you two boys would like a little treat, hmm? ♥” I asked, seductive as I could be as I leaned closer to whisper: “Go catch me that dear little dove, boys. Whichever of you brings her to me first gets praised reeeeal good, alright? Don't miss this chance now ♥”

---

OOC:
Don't want to give Bills way too much to respond to, so went with a little shorter post for the doc.

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Theresa Del Monico
Still Human
Nimbasa City, Unova

"Theresa, don't be an idiot! You've got to coax these wild Pokémon, not scare them half to death with a dark little demon like a Weavile." The brunette protested. I noticed that her name said "Janine Price". Damn, prejudiced much? What gave her the idea that Lil was a demon anyway?

The next thing that happened turned my annoyance into joy. It was the first time I smiled that way in a while. Janine had started to morph, gaining Staraptor features. Yes, wings and all. I tried to hold back my laughter as I watched the transformation. Served her right, I guess. Now, she's literally bird-brained.

"These freaking gas masks are freaking useless! Gad, freakin' look at me! Look at what that stupid gas mask did to me! I DON'T DESERVE THIS!" Janine screeched. This made her look even stupider and funnier. Like an angry bird. The person who was either a rich guy or a liar ripped off his own mask, claiming that it was useless anyway. Good luck to him when he turns into a big, fat liar 'mon. Another man released a Gallade, suggesting they head to Lostlorn forest.

The doctor then stepped towards Janine, observing her and then offering to take a few of her samples. Samples? Cut up and slice Janine? I started to laugh, unable to control it. I never laughed this way...until now. The sight was just too...priceless.

"Think she got a bird brain right there?" I commented, crossing my arms. Call me a Schadenfreude, but I just couldn't help it. Bird-brain said that the masks were useless? Of course I wasn't going to take mine off. Who listened to a bird-brain anyway? Besides, it was only her. Not me, not any of us. The masks had to work...at least to some degree.

Naturally, bird-brain freaked out when the doctor approached her and promptly flew away, rather awkwardly at that, as the rest of us stepped out of the warehouse. I must admit that flying had its advantages...but flying alone wasn't everything either. Who would protect her up there anyway? The doctor told her cohorts to catch Janine, bribing them with "a treat". What? Like slaves? As I heard her, I began to get the feeling that something was probably off about her.

Shaking off that thought, I looked to Lilith and motioned in front of me.

"You know what do do, right Lil?" I asked, to which my miniature Weavile smirked and held one clawed hand up. I smiled. Trusty Lil. Even though she was small, she was fast, deadly and strong, perfectly capable at scouting despite not being a bird.

"Now go." I said. My Weavile immediately ran forward and started scouting the way ahead of us. I had no doubt that if she found something...or someone...she would come back to me. She was my Lil after all.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
OOC: @ Mon1010

Yeah, no biggie, it's your choice to do first person or third person, either way it's fine.

@ Aura Of Twilight

No problem, you're allowed to steal Janine's candy. It makes it that much funnier. XD

STATUS

TEAM ELITE

INFECTION CHECKS
Remember, 5% chance every post! Anything "5" or less on the random roll of 1-100 means you're infected!

Leonardo "Leo" Silverstone (Post #22) - Infection Roll was 16
Yuki Thompson (Post #23) - Infection Roll was 28
Donald Graystaver (Post #24) - Infection Roll was 42
Kristofer Riveraid (Post #25) - Infection Roll was 66
Dr. Valentine (Post #25) - Infection Roll was 11
Theresa Del Monico (Post #26) - Infection Roll was 1
THERESA, YOUR POKÉMON CHOICES ARE:
#541 - Swadloon
#265 - Wurmple
#174 - Igglybuff

(Ouch. >.<)
Alex Waters (Post #27) - Infection Roll was 99
Janine Price (Post #27) - Infection Roll was 23

Alex Waters
Still Human
Lostlorn Forest, Unova

Having been the first one to make it to Lostlorn, I figured I should try to find one of those unnatural Pokémon and see if we could figure out where it came from. The idea to have it lead us back to wherever it was released was a good one, but we needed to be a little careful about it. Already, I had seen them run off scared like we were shooting at them.

I had the idea of having one of my Pokémon look like a wild one to one of these unnatural Pokémon. Taking out a pair of binoculars, I scoped out the area ahead, and saw one Pokémon that looked like a combination of a red lion and a brown scorpion. It was still a fair distance away, but if there was any Pokémon right for the job of sneaking around but appearing to be trustworthy, it had to be Guile, my Floatzel. I grabbed his Pokéball, clipped it off the belt, primed it for release by pressing the button, and then tossed it onto the grass.

The Pokéball struck the ground and released a flash of light, which took form and shape into Guile. After a nice stretch, he looked around, realized where he was, and then looked to me for instructions.

"Hey Guile, I need your help," I told him, pointing him toward the unnatural Pokémon. "That Pokémon over there... I have a feeling it isn't natural. I need you to see if you can talk to him and figure out where he came from. Think you could do that for me?"

"Zel!" He nodded in agreement.

He headed closer toward the red lion with the scorpion tail, using the trees to cover his advance. Meanwhile, the red lion didn't really seem to be afraid of a natural Pokémon like Guile. I kept a close eye on both of them using the binoculars to get a closer view without scaring off the Pokémon we were probably going to need to follow. Still, Guile did a pretty decent job, and eventually made it to the red lion Pokémon. I watched carefully as it seemed they were having a conversation. Surprisingly, from where I was standing, as the red lion Pokémon talked to Guile, he seemed more lost, scared, and confused. Eventually, the red lion seemed to have nodded, and then headed away. Guile quickly cast a glance at me, gestured me to follow, and as Guile followed him, I followed Guile while keeping my distance and making sure I didn't scare off the red lion Pokémon. Making sure I kept my distance, I followed the two of them as they headed east.

I wasn't entirely sure where he'd take us, but right now, it was the best lead we had. At least if I did find something, I could let the others know by radio. It seemed like the red lion was heading toward the Marvelous Bridge.

Wherever it was going, hopefully it wouldn't be too far off.

Janine Price
Staraptor Pokémorph
Flying above Route 16, Unova

This was such an awesome getaway plan from that psychotic Dr. Valentine. I swear, she was out of her freakin' mind. She was probably one of these freakishly crazy people that sang along to something by Insane Clown Posse because she had heard it THAT many times and loved the words THAT much.

"DO A BARREL ROLL!" Donald Graystaver shouted out to me from the ferris wheel.

Obviously either a guy who spent too much time goofing around with internet memes or played too much Star Fox 64, but either way, I couldn't help it. I did that barrel roll, spinning in midair five times before flying back on track. This was... just... AWESOME! I did a somersault in midair, and all kinds of other crazy tricks. These guys... they had no idea what they were missing out on. Flying was the coolest thing ever.

"Hell yeah, this rocks, baby!" I shouted, letting the wind flow around me as I flapped my wings.

I totally got carried away, almost forgetting why the heck we were here in the first place. Still, the view from up here was incredible. I mean heck, with this, it made walking seem so obsolete. I'd never have to use a bridge again, never have to climb a wall, or worry about falling off a building, or screwing up at a tightrope walk, among a zillion other things.

Alright, before I forgot about the whole plan, I headed above Route 16, seeing it from above. From up here, nothing really seemed to be too out of the ordinary. I figured I'd scout ahead, maybe report any thing I saw from up here. I was getting a tinge bit tired but I felt I could keep going for a few minutes long before I needed to land somewhere. And yeah, I figured I could do that when I reached the bridge. Anywhere up high where that psychotic Dr. Valentine couldn't even think of touching me was just perfect.

Last edited:

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Ian Blackwood
Still Human
Nimbasa City

My suggestion didn’t really seem to make things better. Some doctor person came over, wanting to take some samples of Janine. I didn’t know what it was, but for some reason, this person rubbed me the wrong way. I allowed my hand to stray to my pistol, although I didn’t draw the weapon quite yet. I was contemplating threatening her, when Janine just up and flew off.

“Well, that answers that question.” I mumbled, all the while following Alex and another guy I though was named Kris or something like that to Route 16. Vesica was silent as he walked along beside me, simply eying everything cynically. Route 16 looked like a hurricane has blown across it, with cars packed at odd angles, a couple of them thrown around, and debris everywhere.

The guy beside me released a Gengar, and I noted that his nametag said Kristopher. I filed that information away for further use.

Master…why are you even here?” Vesica asked me. “I thought you swore to leave this kind of thing for idiots and kids with delusions of grandeur?” I paused. That was a somewhat good question. Although I seemed to recalled adding the word drunken before idiots.

Kristopher said something which I didn’t really here, being too caught up in my own thoughts. Why did I come here really, I mused. I could still easily remember chewing out my boss as a form of resigning, an act that had apparently earned me a lot of respect with the younger guys, not that I cared all that much. I had put that chapter of my life behind me.

It took me a moment to realize that as I thought, I had wandered away from the group into the forest.

“I don’t really know why I am here…” I admitted after a moment. Then, I was surprised when something drifted out of the shadows. I paused, trying to figure out what it was. The shape continued to hover just out of visual range, despite the fact that we where steadily approaching it. I paused, drawing my pistol as a just in case measure.

“Vesica…find out what that is.” I ordered. The Gallade nodded before vanishing in a Teleport. I quickly shrugged off my backpack, unzipped it, and pulled out a scope, which I expertly attached to my M4, before zipping my backpack and putting it back on. I holstered my pistol, unclipped the rifle, and then using the scope as a kind of improvised binocular, observed. Vesica had appeared in the shadows, and before he could approach the strange thing, a Pokémon of some sort of lion crossed with a scorpion, I noted something else. A Floatzel was already talking to this Pokémon. After a moment, the strange Pokémon turned and started walking away, and the Floatzel motioned for someone to follow.

Vesica had chosen to remain where he was, listening if I had to guess. I softly approached, taking greet care to be quiet as I moved. As I drew closer, I saw that Alex was following the two, which meant that the Floatzel was likely his. I motioned for Vesica to follow me, before quickly moving to follow Alex.

I didn’t approach just yet; instead I remained further back, sweeping the area with my rifle to make sure nothing was threatening us. I figured Alex knew what he was doing, and besides, if I startled him, he might do something to scare that Pokémon, so I kept my distance, simply watching and waiting.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Harold Lott
Still Human
Nimbasa City, Unova

Was it me, or was the doc a bit loony? Aw well, least she's a real beauty.

Someone fired a rocket off in the distance at a wall, for apparently no reason. Which reminds me, I need to get my Money Launcher patented.

“Now, which of you two boys would like a little treat, hmm? ♥” The doc asked, as she leaned closer to whisper: “Go catch me that dear little dove, boys. Whichever of you brings her to me first gets praised reeeeal good, alright? Don't miss this chance now ♥”

Praised? I better get somethin' else for it too later, if ya know what I mean. But I knew just the thing to get her. "Right love, be back in a sec."

I reach towards my belt and pull out two balls, throwing them. From the ball comes Fleshpound and Harry, me Golurk and Charizard.

"You two lugs, go get that girl over there and bring her over!" They both turned to see the Staraptor girl in the sky, Harry turning back to give me an odd glare, confused as to why she WAS part Staraptor.

"What're you waitin' for? Go!" Both of them flew off towards the girl, turning to the left and to the right respectively to try to come at her from both angles.

It took me until then to realize I didn't have me wad with me. I don't know if I dropped it or if someone took it...Oh well, I've got LOADS A MONEY, so I just wop out another wad and proceed to wave it around at everyone else.

OoC: I still am confused as to why Golurk learns Fly. >.> And yes, every time Harold loses his money he'll pull out a new one. He's got LODS OF EMONE!

GalladeofSpades

Imaginative 24/7
Nathan J. Sparks
Still Human
Nimbasa City, Unova

After Amy's little... display of rage, a machine from one of my teammate's wrist spoke.

"Ey! Careful where you swing that thing!" it shouted. The voice sounded quite feminine. "You could've damaged my man's handsome face!" Not really remembering that he was wearing a mask at the time.

"... You're a conglomerate of nuts and bolts who is in love with an organic being." I remarked. I opened my copy of 'How I Psychologically Tortured Your Mother-In-Law' and took a screwdriver from it. Opening her up might benefit me in some way. Heck, Maybe I could create a better closed room! "Your probably defective: I can solve it... maybe." I was stopped by Amy.

She gave me that no-no look.

I simply sighed and looked at the ranger. "So... Leonardo," I said, looking at his nametag, "can you please explain to us why you still have your mask on?"

"I'll be walking alongside the rest of the group going to Lostlorn." And with a rather flirty Hollywood kiss on my lips, Amy left.

God, stop making me blush.

Amy Matthews
Still Human
Route 16/Lostlorn Forest, Unova

"Dang, the 'LET'S GET THE FRICK OUT OF HERE' buisness must've been very high during the evacuation." I remarked, looking at the destruction around me.

I thought I heard a wall crumbling in the distance.

Anyway, back to the scene. A ginormous eighteen-wheeler was turned over, one of the doors wide open, probably because the driver jumped out of the truck trying too leave this goshdang place- wait... did I just think goshdang?

Oh who cares. But apparentley there was oil in the truck, since there were a heck of a lot of dead trees here. Speaking of oil, alot of cars were also around here, almost like a dump.

I calmed the inner hippie raging inside me.

Then, I noticed I was alone.

"HEY! WAIT FOR ME!" I screamed, running into the forest.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
@Billy: Golurks have Rocket Boosters in their feet. xD (Or something like that.)

Leo Silverstone
Still Human
Nimbassa City, Unova/Walking into Route 16

"Your a conglomerate of nuts and bolts who's in love with an organic being." The guy who's name was Nathan according to his nametag. He then open a book, 'How I Psychologically Tortured Your Mother-In-Law, and pulled out a screwdriver from it. "You're probably defective, I can solve it...maybe"

"I'm not defective! I'm the best damn conglomerate you'll ever see! Tell him babe!"

Leo sighed and switched Tara off. "Sorry about that."

"So... Leonardo. Can you please explain to us why you still have your mask on?" Nathan asked.

The girl he was with gave him a big kiss, and took off, which made the guy blush.

Leo smiled underneath his mask. "Heh, call me Leo. And I'm still wearing it because I guess I'm a little paranoid." He shrugged his shoulders, and adjusted the mask to allign with his eyes. "It could just be her's that's defective." he pointed to the bird lady, even though she was now flying way off into the distance. "After all, no one else has transformed yet, and it's better to be safe than sorry."

Seeing the rest of the group head off, he decided to walk and talk. He didn't want to get left behind. He went ahead, Shawn floating along next to him. He went slow enough so Nathan could follow. "So, I suppose you and the guitar girl are together?"

Last edited:

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
STATUS

TEAM ELITE

INFECTION CHECKS

Ian Blackwood (Post #28) - Infection Roll was 60
Harold Lott (Post #29) - Infection Roll was 60
Nathan J. Sparks (Post #30) - Infection Roll was 48
Amy Matthews (Post #30) - Infection Roll was 71
Leo Silverstone (Post #31) - Infection Roll was 11
Alex Waters (Post #32) - Infection Roll was 14
Janine Price (Post #32) - Infection Roll was 41

Alex Waters
Still Human
Marvelous Bridge, Unova

As soon as I made it to the light-blue colored arch bridge while following my Floatzel, Guile, and that strange red lion Pokémon with the scorpion tail, it seemed like he was heading toward Black City. I always thought that place was a little strange, but if Neo Genesis had at least one of their labs holed up there, I wouldn't be too surprised. Trying to keep out of sight wasn't too easy now. I can tell these Pokémon didn't like being out in the open, and being on a bridge was definitely out in the open. But, Guile was doing a good job making sure the strange Pokémon didn't look behind him to see me and...

...Out of curiosity, I checked behind me as well and saw Ian closely following. As for what the others were doing, I couldn't really tell. Maybe they were following another Pokémon. Heck, I didn't even know if this one would lead us anywhere in particular, but I figured it was worth a shot, and if I found anything interesting, I could radio the others. I motioned to Ian to keep quiet, and that the Floatzel was mine. Problem was, unlike the forest, this bridge offered virtually zero cover.

Meanwhile, I wasn't sure how good this strange Pokémon's hearing was, but I figured at long as we stayed at least a few hundred feet away, he wouldn't hear a thing, although Floatzel was doing a pretty good job assuring him. From what I could tell after looking on my binoculars, he was having a conversation with him, keeping him at ease while also keeping him distracted.

Carefully, I kept following both of them as they headed into Black City. I wasn't sure how well Black City had taken the RMG outbreak, but I figured it couldn't be too much more than what Nimbasa had gone though...

Janine Price
Staraptor Pokémorph
Flying above Route 16, Unova

Everything was going great until... it happened. I suddenly saw a freakin' Charizard and a floating Golurk coming right after me. And what was worse, that freaking moron Harold was responsible for it. I swear, I was going to shove that cup of tea so far up his arse that he was going to spitting Tetley for a week!

"What the... ARE YOU INSANE!?" I shouted at them all.

The freaking Charizard lunged right at me, and I quickly flew up higher into the sky, just barely evading the big fat lizard's claws. He snarled at me, and I really felt like giving him the finger. Then, I just barely dodged that big stone fatso's hand reaching out to grab my chest. What the heck was with these guys!?

"WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA, HUH!?" I shouted back at him, getting really pissy about this loser sending his two Pokémon thugs after me for absolutely no apparent reason.

And then, I saw who was responsible. Dr. Freaking Mega Witch Valentine. The mad scientist herself. She was seducing the stupid, narrow-minded twit into doing this so she could use me as a freaking guinea pig! Man, I sure hoped she would get infected. Maybe turn into some really ugly Pokémorph, like a Garbodor, or a Feebas, and maybe even a Muk! My freaking jaw would fall off from the laughter. I'd take photos of it and upload it all over freaking Facebook.

Still, I didn't have any Pokémon that could fly. That meant I was going to have to fight off these two clowns by myself. But... freaking how? These were highly trained Pokémon and I had only been a Staraptor for only about twenty minutes!

And then, right out of the blue, his big fatso Charizard grabs me in his arms, and laughs. I struggled for a bit, and then just as he started headed back toward his pompous master, I give him a really nice, swift kick to the family jewels with the heel of my army boots. Boy, did he let go after that.

As for the Golurk, frick, he was trying to reach out to grab me with his hands, and unlike his fat lizard friend, kicking him in that special spot wasn't going to do squat.

Focus, Janine, focus!!

What the... oh man, I tried focusing. Attacking that big stone giant wasn't going to do squat, but there was one move that a Staraptor could do... Whirlwind. I just had to blow him far away to get away from these freaks... yes, Pokémon, crazy English guy, and super psycho mad scientist also. Oh man, I didn't know how Pokémon performed these crazy attacks, they just did it and always made it seem like there was nothing to it! So how was I supposed to try it? Instinct? I focused my energy, and I could feel the wind gathering around me in the form of a swirling tornado. It started off slow and weak but after a while, I could feel it gathering stronger and stronger the more I concentrated. Yeah... maybe... this had to be the way to do it!

Come on, come on...!

And just as that fat bone-headed moron lunged toward me, I sent the cyclone flying right at him, sending him right back to his trainer. I then quickly flew off, heading toward the bridge, hoping that was the last of the flying Pokémon that doofus had.

I headed to the Marvelous Bridge, and caught sight of Alex and Ian. From what I could tell, they were moving stealthily, and when I looked ahead, I could see what they were following. A Floatzel and a strange new looking Pokémon. I was too high up to get a good look at him, but I figured as long as I flew high and quietly, he wouldn't suspect a thing. Heck, from all the way down there, he couldn't tell what I was.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
OOC: GH...here's Dr. Valentine's potential first patient!

Theresa Del Monico
Still Human Swadloon Pokemorph
En route to Lostlorn Forest

I walked in the direction Lilith went, along with the others. Still a lot of chaos. I took out one of my guns just in case something happened as I looked around. Lilith was heading for the eastern gate of Nimbasa, towards Lostlorn Forest. I jogged after her, keeping her in my sight.

I saw a few creatures, most of them a jumble of different Pokemon...and random ones at that. I passed by the Ferris Wheel...I was almost out of this crazy city. Lilith had already passed by the gates.; Now all I needed was to....

And that was when some crazy shit happened to me. For a moment, I was fine. The next moment, pain started ripping through my body, but especially my neck...forcing me to collapse on the ground. I felt something tug at my neck and I saw my own skin change color from pale to yellow...not a human yellow color mind you. A long, green leaf cape grew around my neck and fell all the way down to my ankles, covering my body save for the one slit in front, as well as what seemed to be a green hood covering my head. I pulled my hair from behind over my shoulder, only to see that the hair's shade of blond also went from honey blond to unnaturally bright corn-yellow.

"THE HELL!" I I cursed, holding the cape open. This was so impractical. How was I going to move around in this...cape? I hurried towards the gates, Lilith already waiting for me. She looked at me curiously. I could only sign. Damn bad luck!

Once we were out at Route 16, I decided that if I wanted to have it easier, I had to take matters into my own hands. Digging into my belt-bag, I selected one of my throwing-knive, held it firmly and held up one side of the leaf-cape. Concentrating, I started to slice away at the leaf cape. I didn't know it was going to be like this, but it hurt, and the torn edges tarted bleeding, as if it were part of my own human skin. I gritted my teeth as I kept slicing, more blood flowing. I guess this was for the best.

A few more painful slices and a pool of blood later, I was finally done. The leaf cape now only covered my back and was shortened to just above my knees. Rather bloody, but otherwise good enough. I looked up and saw Alex and Ian heading over to Marvelous bridge, seemingly tailing what looked like one of those mixed Pokemon. Lilith looked at me, to which I nodded. We were going to follow them.

Marvelous Bridge

We managed to make it, despite me literally tracking blood behind me and the considerable blood loss. The cuts were beginning to clot and I was probably going to be OK. Alex and Ian were on the bridge, their Pokemon tailing the new one. From behind them, I couldn't move. I gave Lil a look and nodded, giving her the signal. She quietly dashed forward, towards the Pokemon. Silently, I followed behind, watching.

chanseychansey77

Elite Trainer
OOC: You guys move fast...

Donald Graystaver
Still Human
Bottom of the Ferris Wheel, Nimbasa City, Unova

"...YES." Said Graystaver, fistpumping. He hadn't expected her to actually do a barrel roll. That was awesome! She was awesome! ...She was also being attacked by a Golurk and Charizard.

That was no good. Not only did the offenders' decidedly not-morphed status meant Team Elite was fighting amongst themselves, what must've been a fellow gamer was being attacked! The Charizard had been... incapacitated with a well-placed kick, and the Golurk had been Whirlwind'd back to its Poke Ball. Nonetheless, Donald had better make sure she wasn't in any more immediate danger.

'Sides, it not like he had... A whole lot else goin' on... At any rate, his iRectangle was about outta juice, and there was another Angry Bird out there.

He looked back at his weapons. He had decided to keep the bazooka he'd "tested" out next to the rest of the Team, a katana he'd chosen on a whim, and another katana he'd chosen on a whim. In case the other one broke. Or something.

He started to run over the direction she was heading, out of the theme park and into Route 16 past some other Team Elite members. Then he remembered he had one-a those fancy radios on him. He dialed her up.

"Uh... ...Janice, this is Donald. What happened back there, anyway?"

OOC: ...Just a quick one, I don't have time to do a long one right now.

Last edited:

leafstormfire

~Freezing Winds~
Skylar Lyons
Still Human
Nimbasa City, Unova

Skylar stepped quickly off of the plane. Unlike everyone else, she took her time in getting off the vehicle and into the city. Not that it really was much of a city. Looking around, she saw the dirtiest place she had seen in her whole life. The nature freaks back home who were obsessed with 'going green' would have a major heart attack here. Garbage littered the streets, and the once busy and bustling streets of Nimbasa were now deserted and dusty.

"What the hell..." Skylar shook her head. She needed to find out more about what was going on, and fast. There was a large group of people by a warehouse, and a smaller group heading across Marvelous Bridge. In a split second, she decided which group to join.

"Go, Caeli!" Skylar jumped and pressed the button to the Pidgeot's Poke Ball, landing on her back. "Let's go to Marvelous Bridge!" Skylar wanted to be part of the action...which was totally not what the warehouse magnets were doing. They were just standing there. As Caeli took off into the sky, she realized that the people crossing the bridge weren't together. There was even a half-Staraptor Pokemon flying in the air. Skylar winced, pressed her hand to her gas mask to reassure herself, and pointed to the Staraptor. With an understanding nod, Caeli sped up to fly next to the morph.

Then, Skylar looked down. She saw the odd assortment of people splayed all over the bridge, and gave a quizzical look to Caeli. Her Pokemon shrugged, and Skylar sighed. Hopefully the morph would give her some answers.

"Hey," Skylar started as Caeli flew next to the odd Staraptor. "I was just wondering...can you tell me about this place?" Enjoying the feel of the wind on her face, Skylar took out her ponytail and relished the feeling of her hair flowing back.

"I have no idea what's going on," Skylar confessed. "You're pretty much the first person, um yeah, person, that I've talked to." She crossed her fingers and hoped for the best.

OOC: Really rushed, sorry. Could barely fit this in.

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
Traynor
Human
Nimbasa

Traynor really could not help it. It was her first time back in Unova for months, and she wanted to see it so badly. As soon as she stepped off of the plane, her Flygon was thrown into the air for Traynor to get a good look over the area with. She made certain her mask was on tight first though. As she flew around the city, she never encountered any of the others, and as such was unaware at that point of any of them changing. She wasn't here for the money too, she wanted to fix Unova and from her view in the air, she was getting a good look over the damages throughout the city.

Completely losing track of time, she turned her Flygon around and headed her way back down towards where she believed the group to have been. Slipping off of the back of her Dragon, returning it to it's Pokéball whilst her Druddigon released itself just in time to swung at and rather literally, punch away some weird Pokémon; looking like a mixture between a Rattata and a Bidoof. It just whimpered and scuttled away down an alley. All whilst Traynor hadn't been paying attention. She headed towards the warehouse, having only seem that group from the sky due to there being a large number there. "So I was... just... taking a look," She panted out, having ran a fair ways to catch up. She fixed up her shirt, having risen up a little and showing the skin of her hip. "So, what's the plan?" She then asked, brushing her light hair out of her eyes.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Kristofer Riveraid
Still Human
Route 16/Marvelous Bridge, Unova

I hadn’t walked for long when Sonatina materialized back in front of me, her tiny arms crossed over her chest. She seemed disappointed, and I couldn’t help but tilt my head, slightly amused over her pout. I was just about to open my mouth and ask about the Pokémon she was supposed to go find, when she stuck one small finger in a direction and muttered her name.

“Over there?” I asked, puzzled, wondering why she was in such a bad mood if she had found a Pokémon after all. Figuring there was only one way to find out, I took out my gun and edged in the direction she had pointed, careful to stay out of sight. It didn’t take me long to figure out why she had such a long face either; it seemed like Ian and Alex – if my memory served me – were already following a Pokémon. Ah, so that’s why she was so sour; she figured that if they were already following one, she didn’t need to catch another Pokémon. Poor thing.

“Well done regardless!” I assured her and patted her head, at which she just turned away and kicked the soil with her tiny foot. She could be so adorable at times. Of course, I’d never dare say that out loud, I didn’t want to be cursed with nightmares for the rest of my short life. Anyway, Sonatina didn’t seem to cheer up, so I just sighed.

“I don’t think you should lose hope, there’s no telling whether or not that Pokémon’s going to lead us anywhere important, so you might get your chance later on,” I tried before patting my shadow with my boot. “Come on, you can come along in my shadow, just promise to stay out of trouble.”

She gave me a smirk, and I knew she wouldn’t keep that promise. Oh well. She disappeared, most likely feeling better and I decided to follow after the group trailing that Pokémon towards Black City. I really didn’t fancy catching another Pokémon and following it elsewhere, all alone. I wanted company. ‘Sides Black City sounded pretty promising; it was a big, somewhat ominous city, didn’t sound impossible for someone to sneak a secret lab or two somewhere in there.

At some point I noticed I wasn’t the only one following the duo; Janine was following from above, and there was a small Weavile sneaking behind the two. And some distance further back, there was… ouch, seemed like someone else had fallen victim to the gas as well. It was the tall, dark woman from earlier – Theresa, with what appeared to be yellow skin, a cape and a hat of sorts. I instinctively grabbed my fedora. By gods, if I turned, I wanted to become something hatless. I wasn’t giving up my own hat no matter what. Come to think of it, I didn’t want anything with a horn either, for the very same reason. Spikes would probably be in the way too, and could my hat stay on top of slimy scales or the sort?

Shrugging such horrid thoughts out of my mind, I walked into Black City, ready to be attacked anytime now. This could all be a trap.

Dr. Valentine
Still Human
Nimbasa City, Unova

Much to my delight, my newest underling seemed very eager to please me, instantly sending out two Pokémon in pursuit of that damned chicken up at sky. He was still calling me “love”, but he was such a doll that I just had to forgive him. Unfortunately, even though it seemed otherwise many a time, he didn’t manage to catch that damn Staraptor. Instead, the Charizard and the Golurk ended up teaching her how to use Whirlwind. Mr. Nurse was running after her on ground, because I had never blessed him with any Pokémon. This wasn't going well. I was starting to get furious.

“Out of all the useless, insignificant-,“ I hissed, ready to punish those two imbeciles for not being able to follow such a simple order through, but quickly regained my composure. No, no perhaps I was going about this entirely the wrong way. If I was going to pursue after her and try to bring her to me by force, of course she was going to struggle and resist. And as much as I loved it when my patients resisted, it’d be difficult to catch her like this, especially since I didn’t happen to carry a flying Pokémon with me. So, rather than pursuing her out in the open like this, maybe it’d be better to just wait. I was a doctor, and she’d need her checkup at some point. She’d need to come to me, especially if I made sure some… unfortunate accidents happened in her vicinity until she bled.

Ah, this was why I was such a wonderful person; beauty, brains, and the will to help the injured.

I sighed longingly and then snapped my fingers again, this time twice to instruct Mr. Nurse to return to me. Then I turned at my other dear – did his nametag say Harold? Such an unfitting name for a pet – and smiled.

“It’s alright darling, you did your best,” I said, pinching his cheek. Hard. Hopefully too hard.

And when I was sure he’d think he would be let off with just that, I added a very sweet: “I’ll punish you later.”

As I was waiting for Mr. Nurse to hurry back to me, I suddenly noticed how hot it was out here. Ugh. Why couldn’t we be stuck in Sinnoh instead? The snowy weather would give me such perfect opportunities to use my beloved furcoats and grow out that Damn Coat’s fur so I could finally skin it and make room for an actually useful Pokémon. I couldn’t wait to get to travel up north.

Just then, Mr. Nurse returned and I nodded approvingly.

“Alright dears, we’re moving out after the rest. We’ll let that winged freak of nature be for now. I do believe that… ah, chance will bring us back together at a later date anyway. Now…” I nodded, and Mr. Nurse knelt, allowing me to place my heel on his neck and get up on his shoulder. No way would I walk and ruin my shoes when I had a perfectly capable vehicle right here with me. I let his yelps of pain fill my ears as my heels left marks on his skin and, once up and sitting comfortably, turned to Harold.

“Harry, sweetie, there’s a parasol in Mr. Nurse’s backbag. Be a doll and hold it over me.”

Route 16

“My, my, what happened here?” I asked from nobody in particular as I took in the sight of what was unmistakably a pool of blood in front of me. I leaned a bit closer but made sure to stay under the parasol at all times. How fascinating. Had someone been killed here? Ah, no, it was doubtful that was the case. While the scene was messy, there were no signs of a corpse, nor any indication the remains had been dragged away. That, and the trail that lead towards Marvelous Bridge indicated someone had been walking. But what were those green… pieces lying about on the ground?

A snap of my fingers and I was presented with a piece up on my sitting place. I pulled a glove in my hand and took some of the matter to myself, examining it. Strange, it seemed like a piece of a leaf, but there seemed to be… nerves…?

“Mis- um, no, I mean Dr. Valentine, look!” Mr. Nurse shouted just then, pointing a finger in the distance. I squinted, and surely enough I did believe I saw a person… or at least, what had been a person walking quite the distance ahead of us. Sprouting a green cape from her back with unnaturally yellow hair, there was no mistaking it; another victim to the gas. An injured, bleeding victim to the gas.

“Oh, it’s like my birthday came early this year! ♥” I mused, excited. The Gods of fortune must’ve smiled upon me. Of course they did, who wouldn’t smile at a kindhearted beauty such as me? I allowed my smile to widen into a grin as I crushed that tiny piece of leaf between my nails.

“Let’s catch up with her and have a little chat, boys.”

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
STATUS

TEAM ELITE

Theresa Del Monico [SWADLOON POKÉMORPH] - Played by *Jean Grey*
Skylar Lyons [HUMAN] - Played by leafstormfire
Traynor Lein [HUMAN] - Played by alteredegoX

INFECTION CHECKS

Theresa Del Monico (Post #33) - Infection Roll was 77
Donald Graystaver (Post #34) - Infection Roll was 93
Skylar Lyons (Post #35) - Infection Roll was 80
Traynor (Post #36) - Infection Roll was 56
Kristofer Riveraid (Post #37) - Infection Roll was 42
Dr. Valentine (Post #37) - Infection Roll was 51
Alex Waters (Post #38) - Infection Roll was 64
Janine Price (Post #38) - Infection Roll was 31

Alex Waters
Still Human
Black City, Unova

Theresa joined Ian and I as we walked into Black City, still following the strange red lion Pokémon. First thing I noticed was that like Janine, she was no longer human, having turned into a Swadloon Pokémorph. And as further surprise, I saw she even cut a big piece of the leaf cape off resulting in her bleeding, down to the back of her knees. I figured I wouldn't ask. I'd probably come across as a nagging parent if I did.

Walking into Black City, this place always came across to me as a little eerie. Nimbasa didn't look that great, but Black City, in a weird way, it kind of looked like not much had happened. There was only one major difference. No one here was human. From what I could tell, there were very few Pokémorphs, as most of what I saw seemed to be these "Chimeras" that they were originally referring to. Some of them looked okay. Others looked like something out of a nightmare, made up of Pokémon that were never meant to be put together. It kept me wondering... what exactly was Neo Genesis trying to get out of doing all this?

I could already tell the red lion Pokémon didn't like being here, and was only here because Guile the Floatzel pushed him on. After walking through several city streets, we came across one building that honestly didn't seem that out of the ordinary. Everything was still intact, and it wasn't like there was a riot or something around here. But yeah, it was here that the red lion with the scorpion tail just stopped at what looked like a loading dock, spoke a few words to Guile, and then ran off like a bat out of hell.

The loading dock was pretty much locked, but from what I could see, there was activity here recently. And it seemed like it was the kind of place where people went in and out. However, the door had an electronic lock with a keypad. Still, nothing about the place implied it had anything to do with Neo Genesis.

Janine Price
Staraptor Pokémorph
Black City, Unova

Skylar soon joined me, flying on the back of her Pidgeot.

"Hey," She told me. "I was just wondering... can you tell me about this place? You're pretty much the first person, um yeah, person, that I've talked to."

Uh huh. Yeah, I could tell she was looking at me weird because of what I had transformed into. Heck, I only needed to look at Theresa and remind myself that yeah, Staraptors may not have been my type of Pokémon, but it was a heck of a lot better than some other crap out there. And hey, who knows what this Skylar would look like after this whole trip.

"Don't usually hail from around here," I told her, catching sight of Alex, Ian, and Theresa by what looked like a loading dock. "This place is kinda creepy anyway. There are days where it feels like the whole place just sprang up overnight for whatever reason."

From what I could see in the skies, Black City seemed way more populated than Nimbasa. It was kinda freaky seeing all these weird creatures standing everywhere, not sure if they were new Pokémon, very mutated people, or whatever. And if I wasn't losing it, I would almost saying they were rallying toward some central area of the city. Freakin' creepy.

"Uh... ... Janice, this is Donald?" He radioed me. "What happened back there, anyway?"

"Newsflash, Harold and Dr. Valentine are clinically insane," I told him, hoping I'd be able to ditch that half of the group. "That witch wanted samples off of me, like I'm some freaking lab specimen or some petri dish. And that Harold is her little mutt."

After flying down to meet with Alex and the rest of the group, I saw what they were looking at. A 1987 Keysage electronic keypad. Boy, was that thing old. They looked at it like it was the Grim Reaper, and I just rolled my eyes.

"You... don't think you can figure that thing out, can you?" Alex asked me.

Figure that thing out? Please. I could screw around with these things back when I was only thirteen. I was just about to reprogram the hell out of it when suddenly I heard something else.

<I talked to him. It seems like this is where he came from.>

I blinked twice, not sure who in the group said that. It wasn't until I looked down at Alex's Floatzel.

<He was definitely not normal, that's for sure.> The Floatzel told me, speaking to me in a language I could actually understand.

Holy crap, I suddenly realized I could actually understand what the frick they were saying now. I tried not to say too much. I just approached the keypad, and figured these things were usually pretty stupid in the fact that reprogramming them to change the code was usually pretty easy. And if that didn't work, there were other ways around that too.

Holding the zero, number sign button, and asterisk button usually initiated the reprogramming sequence. Nah, didn't even need to hack into it really. After getting a prompt to mash in a new six digit code, I decided to go with 777428. Lucky sevens, and then Lopunny's Pokédex number, because Lopunny is just awesome. Then, it prompted me to type in the password, and so I did using the new one I made up. Moments later, the loading dock door opened. I swore, that was probably one of the easiest things I've ever had to hack. Heck, it didn't even feel like a real hack to be honest. Anyone could have done that if they knew the trick.

Easy money. After the big metal door opened, I looked inside. Seemed a little dingy in there, mostly concrete walls and floors, along with a big service elevator that could go up, but could also go underground as well.

And there were lots, and lots, and lots of empty cages. All thrown in a pile off to the side. The smell wasn't so hot either. Smelled like these Neo Genesis guys only knew how to screw around with Pokémon, but not actually take care of the poor guys.

This place did look promising when it came to finding the jerks that made these poor, weird Pokémon. I would say head underground. That's usually where the shady business was being done.

leafstormfire

~Freezing Winds~
Skylar Lyons
Still Human
Black City, Unova

Skylar looked dejectedly on as Janine flew down. Wow, that was rude. Answering whatever she needed to and then taking off. Well, you couldn't blame her. Janine's new form must be frustrating the crap out of her. Sighing, Skylar directed Caeli to follow Janine down to Black City and see what the hell everyone was doing.

Skylar touched down a couple feet from some people Janine was heading towards. Wordlessly she joined them, and one gave her a nod of welcome.

"You... don't think you can figure that thing out, can you?" Alex asked Janine.

With a huff Janine totally snatched the thing out of Alex's hands and started fiddling with it. In no time she had hacked through the entire system and with a final push of a button the big metal door opened. Skylar raised an eyebrow in Janine's direction and filed in after her.

"What...what is this place?" Skylar wondered in disgust. It was dirty and smelled like the burrito AA hid in the glove compartment and only discovered two weeks later...which was not a good smell. Skylar saw there was an elevator, which she didn't want to take a chance going in. She really didn't want to take a chance at getting stuck between floors, especially because Janine would probably throw another hissy fit and jab at the Help button until it broke.

"So up or down?"

Last edited:

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Ian Blackwood
Still Human
Route 16/Marvelous Bridge/Wherever he is at Now

I followed Alex into Black City, and didn’t comment on Theresa’s sudden appearance. I really didn’t’ want to know how she had gotten some much blood to leave her body. The strange Pokémon lead us to a loading dock before bugging out. I swept my rifle around, trying to find anything threatening. Nothing was.

Janine arrived at that point, along with some other person, whose name I didn’t feel like finding out. She, Janine that is, then proceeded to open the doors with ease, allowing the nastiest smell to float out of the building. Further along was an elevator, which probably led further underground.

I subconsciously cringed, and clipped my assault rifle to my hip again. The last time I had entered an underground facility, I had nearly died, and ten others actually had. I did a quick head count. Six of us counting me, and I mentally vowed that no one was going to die here today.

“What…what is this place?” the new person asked. I paused, and then decided that saying nothing was best. I unclipped my MP5, and unsafed the weapon, before entering the elevator. There were three buttons. The first simply read, Basement, the second, Main Offices, and the third said, Laboratory.

“It seems we have three options. We could go search something out of a horror movie, a basement, or main offices. The offices are likely to have more information that the Labs right now, or at least they might point to other bases we could look at.” I observed to the others.

The smell was awful, but I pushed that aside, keeping my face blank. “I would suggest we search the offices for some kind of useful paper work.” I finished, before waiting to here what the others had to say.