• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[RP] Team Elite - "Because Money Talks!"

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
STATUS

TEAM ELITE

Alex Waters [HUMAN] - Played by Avenger Angel
Theresa Del Monico [SWADLOON POKÉMORPH] - Played by *Jean Grey*
Krisofer "Kris" Riveraid [HUMAN] - Played by GoldenHouou
Ian Blackwood [HUMAN] - Played by SoulMuse
Janine Price [STARAPTOR POKÉMORPH] - Played by Avenger Angel
Marisha Cynthia Valentine (Dr. Valentine) [HUMAN] - Played by GoldenHouou
Nathan J. Sparks [HUMAN] - Played by GalladeofSpades
Harold Lott [HUMAN] - Played by Billy Mays
Yuki Thompson [HUMAN] - Played by Aura Of Twilight
Amy Matthews [HUMAN] - Played by GalladeofSpades
Donald Greystaver [HUMAN] - Played by chanseychansey77
Lila Kirby [HUMAN] - Played by GalactaKnightisawesome
Leonardo "Leo" Silverstone [HUMAN] - Played by Mon1010
Skylar Lyons [HUMAN] - Played by leafstormfire
Traynor Lein [HUMAN] - Played by alteredegoX

INFECTION CHECKS
Remember, 5% chance every post! Anything "5" or less on the random roll of 1-100 means you're infected!

Skylar Lyons (Post #39) - Infection Roll was 62
Ian Blackwood (Post #40) - Infection Roll was 53
Alex Waters (Post #41) - Infection Roll was 35
Janine Price (Post #41) - Infection Roll was 64

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex Waters
Still Human
Black City, Unova

I was a little impressed at how Janine got the door open so easily. Meanwhile, the smell was weird, and after walking in, I noticed all the empty transport cages thrown into a corner.

"What... what is this place?" Skylar asked, looking around in disgust.

"Probably where they made the strange and foreign Pokémon," I told her, knowing Guile had been following that strange Pokémon the entire time. "That weird red lion took us here, and I'm not surprised. Seems like something's been going on."

The service elevator still seemed to be working, but yeah, I wasn't sure what we'd find on the other floors.

"So, up or down?" Skylar asked the rest of us.

I wasn't so sure how to get started. Ian got in the elevator and took a look at the button pad.

"It seems we have three options," He told us. "We could go search something out of a horror movie, a basement, or main offices. The offices are likely to have more information than the Labs right now, or at least they might point to other bases we could look at."

That was probably true. From the looks of things, they had probably cleaned out the labs judging from all the empty cages, although I would still search there anyway. Here, it was probably a good moment to see if we could split up and clear out the place from top the bottom faster. We were working against time, after all. Frankly, I was hoping not to walk out of here looking like a freak of ten different Pokémon.

"Check out the offices, I'll head to the basement using the stairs and see what can be found," I told him. "Anyone who wants to come with me, that's fine. Just keep your weapons ready, there may still be someone here."

I took out the MP5K, figuring that was probably a better weapon for these closer quarters than the M249 SAW. Meanwhile, Guile the Floatzel followed me toward the stairs, along with Janine and her Galil rifle. The door to the basement wasn't too far off. After I opened it, I headed downstairs slowly and carefully. Meanwhile, Janine kept close to me as we headed down the dark, concrete stairs.

Once we reached the first of the basement levels, we headed in. Upon opening the door, we came to a hall made of concrete, but still, it looked like no one was around. Compared to the loading dock, however, this place was actually pretty tidy.

"Check the rooms, let's see if there's anything there." I told Janine as I started heading to the first room on the left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Janine Price
Staraptor Pokémorph
Black City, Unova

I decided to check out the room on the right. The place was kind of dark, but eh, didn't bother me, as long as nobody jumped out at us and tried to scare us half to death. The door was simple and made of wood, but I really couldn't take a guess on what this place was meant to be. Still, I grabbed the brass handle and pushed inside, keeping my Uzi ready just in case there was someone in here that needed some lead.

I stepped in and found a desk with a phones, and old, ratty-looking computer, a fax machine, and LOADS of filing cabinets and storage shelves. Ugliest archive room I've ever seen, but eh, whatever. I tried searching through a bunch of the things left laying around, and found a bunch of memory keys, DVDs with cryptic labels on them, and other stuff. Yeah, I could have checked it all out, but there was probably way too much. I could spend weeks trying to comb through all this stuff.

And then, weirdly enough, I nearly jumped out of my skin... and feathers, when the fax machine suddenly turned on, and started printing a message. I slowly and carefully approached it, wondering what the heck this was about. When it was all done printing, I simply picked up the papers out of the plastic tray, and read it.

To all branch offices:

Concerning Project Revelation, I'm pleased to say everything was quite literally an explosive success. As most of us have confirmed with our own eyes, humans have become an almost non-existent minority in Unova, and is still rapidly dwindling. It is expected that in a few days time, humans in Unova will become non-existent, thus erasing an old, bland, and obsolete species and will allow Neo Genesis to rise as the new government. Three cheers for that. Noisemakers and party hats will be distributed between 5-7 tomorrow at all locations, and yes, there will be cake. We ask that no one spikes the punch, or that may result in immediate termination of employment.

Anywho, we have decided to go ahead with the Revelation Mutagen Gas deployment in Oreburgh City, Sinnoh. Seems silly that people in Unova get it but the rest of the world has to impatiently wait. For those of you involved in the operation, we require all personnel to meet with the three car, three truck convoy in Driftveil. Come early so you get the best seats and before all the good donuts are gone. As for the convoy itself, it will leave at 6 PM and pass through Nimbasa on its way to Castelia City, and no, there aren't any bathroom breaks, so make sure you go before we leave. Once you get to Castelia, the RMG gas canisters should be ready to be placed on the S.S. Sneaky Pete ship and be ready to leave promptly at 10 PM, tonight. From there, they will arrive at Canalave City and travel east to Oreburgh to be deployed. We expect the gas canisters will likely be detonated sometime in the early morning hours. Rise and shine, Sinnoh!

In other news, the Advanced Evolution Chamber project is nearly complete. The research lab in Undella Town has tested out their prototype and confirmed it is a success, allowing us to evolve whatever Pokémon whenever we'd like, even the ones we created, into new forms. Also, someone got curious and tried it on one of our own volunteers, Mary Sue. As a result, Mary Sue was actually evolved from being a Gifted of a Wigglytuff, Clefable, Altaria, and Togekiss into what we deem as a new Pokémon called "Puffairy." And hey, if it worked on her, it can work on anyone!

In closing, I'd like to say thanks for making Neo Genesis and Project Revelation such a great success. Also, we updated the company branch main office directory and verified numbers, so here are all the new contact numbers and address locations.

Neo Genesis Evolution Research and Devleopment
40 Old Cranberry Avenue, Undella Town
PHONE: 482-492-993
FAX: 332-110-0239

Neo Genesis Pokémon Creation Laboratories, Site A
72 Electric Avenue, Icirrus City
PHONE: 983-294-332

Neo Genesis Pokémon Creation Laboratories, Site B
381 Tasty Wheat Drive, Black City, Unova
PHONE: 439-284-731
FAX: 429-284-1192

Neo Genesis Chemical Production
87 Cashew Street, Driftveil City, Unova
PHONE: 293-442-0021
FAX: 339-333-1022

Neo Genesis Corporate Office
90 Cheesequake Avenue, Castelia City, Unova
PHONE: 294-0811-0492
FAX: 394-223-4021

Cheers, and thanks again for all a great job!

John Poe
Neo Genesis Corporate Controller

It really kind of amazed me how Neo Genesis could be oh so smart and yet be oh so stupid at the same time. It was like wearing a wire and then asking someone to speak into your pocket. I simply just pulled out my radio, and decided to let the others know.

"Hey guys, Janine here," I told them, almost laughing. "You're never going to believe what I just found. Neo Genesis just sent out a stupid memo by fax all over the place with their address locations, and well as some plan of theirs to go blow up another round of RMG stuff in Sinnoh. From reading this, they're planning on getting the cans ready at 6 PM in Driftveil to take it to Castelia City on some ship named 'Sneaky Pete,' which they said is going to leave at 10 PM."

"They also have some weird evolution thing they're making in Undella," I told them. "Sounds like they're using it to evolve their weird new Pokémon and... eh, even some of their Chimeras. Plus, check this out, they've got their chemical plant in Driftveil, more labs in Icirrus, and their corporate office in Castelia."

Huh, what do ya know, that Harold goon was actually right about the chemical canisters. Ah well, whatever. That didn't mean I needed to like the guy. Or his Charizard or Golurk.

"Frankly, I don't wanna see Sinnoh get as screwed up as Unova is right now, so you know, could some of you guys try to handle that convoy before it reaches the pier?" I asked the rest of the team. "And someone should see what's up with this weird evolution device they're talking about in Undella. I'll go, but heck, not alone, thank you very much."

Yeah, this place alone was already giving me the creeps.

chanseychansey77

Elite Trainer
Donald Graystaver
Still Human
Black City, Unova

"Huff... You guys move fast, don't'cha?"

Following that-bird-girl-her-name-he-forgot-what-it-was, he had come to some building unexceptional except that it was where everybody was. He made a mental note to make sure Dr. What's-Her-Name didn't try anything funny. Of course, it was always the doctors that were evil. Nurses were always nice and assisting, and you never went anywhere without your medic- but it's always the "mad" doctor, isn't it?

Yeah, he thought so.

Upon going through the entrance, he finally rejoined the not-traitorous portion of TE. They were talking and thinking, and thinking and talking about which way to go from the elevator.

That seemed rather obvious. It was always either the top, or the bottom you wanted to head for.

"Okay, I'LL go down with this guy-" He slapped some guy with a rifle on the back- (maybe not the best idea, in hindsight-) "-and check out those labs! The rest of all you..."

Well, now that he looked at it, there was just this other girl around.

"...Well, you head for the top! We'll meet at-"

"Hey guys, Janine here."

A voice came from Donald's radio thinger, apparently that of the bird lady.

"You're never going to believe what I just found. Neo Genesis just sent out a stupid memo by fax all over the place with their address locations, and well as some plan of theirs to go blow up another round of RMG stuff in Sinnoh. From reading this, they're planning on getting the cans ready at 6 PM in Driftveil to take it to Castelia City on some ship named 'Sneaky Pete,' which they said is going to leave at 10 PM."

...That seemed more exciting than staying around this musty place!...

"They also have some weird evolution thing they're making in Undella- Sounds like they're using it to evolve their weird new Pokémon and... eh, even some of their Chimeras. Plus, check this out, they've got their chemical plant in Driftveil, more labs in Icirrus, and their corporate office in Castelia."

Chemical plant in Driftveil?!? A perfect excuse to go fetch his Earthbound cartridge!

"Frankly, I don't wanna see Sinnoh get as screwed up as Unova is right now, so you know, could some of you guys try to handle that convoy before it reaches the pier? And someone should see what's up with this weird evolution device they're talking about in Undella. I'll go, but heck, not alone, thank you very much."

Finished. Then Donald spoke his mind back into his radio:

"Alright! You guys go over to the piers to stop that thingy, and I and whoever else is awesome will head to the chemical plant in Driftveil, smash those labs in Iccirus, and then handle that evolution thing in Undella! STAT! I'm outta here!"

And with that, he was.

OOC: I hope I can still keep this up... Tomorrow should be the worst, I shouldn't be able to have internet in Canada. If worst comes to worst, I give whoever maybe goes with Donald permission to bunny him a bit. Hopefully I should have internet back by then, but... I'm sure I can trust you guys to know when it's necessary, eh?

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
OOC: Neo, it's up to you to decide what the files Theresa stole are about. XD

Theresa Del Monico
Swadloon Pokemorph
Black City, Unova

We reached a loading dock with an old-fashioned keypad lock, which Janine figured out fairly easily. By now, the bleeding had almost completely stopped and the pain wasn't as bad as it was a while ago. Lilith rushed back to my side as we stepped in. This place looked...pretty abandoned, to say the least. As if it was hastily deserted or something. We headed for the elevator, the buttons of which Ian read.

"We could go search something out of a horror movie, a basement, or main offices. The offices are likely to have more information than the Labs right now, or at least they might point to other bases we could look at." He said, presenting us with three choices. Offices? Maybe there was something juicy in there. I headed to the elevator and selected the "offices". The elevator went up a floor before opening up. I stepped out together with Lil and headed for the closest door, pushing it open.

It was an office alright, with three nice-looking computers and desks, though the place in general was rather cluttered. Papers scattered on the desks, keyboards crooked. Same thing as when we got in. I sat in front of the closest computer, turned on the computer and took out a small crimson disc from my belt bag. Now...it was time to work my magic. Several folders, lined up in columns, in plain sight on the desktop. I fished for my flash drive and stuck it into one of the CPU's ports. I smirked as I copied all the files into my flash drive. Once I was certain that was all, I then placed my CD inside the CPU. This was the fun part.

A white box popped up, showing all the storage devices the computer had currently, including my CD and my flash drive. I quickly ejected my flash drive...of course I didn't want to accidentally delete what I just put in. After that, I clicked on the CD icon, then ran what I needed...a hack known as The Black Hole. Well, it was definitely one in the literal sense when it came to a computer's files. A gray box popped up, showing the program's usual options and checkboxes. I clicked what I needed and planted the hack into the computer, before ejecting my CD and turning the CPU off. Anyone who turned it on again will experience the agony of losing all of his or her files right in front of their very eyes on the monitor. Effective and satisfying, I must say. I moved on to the next computer and turned it on.

"Damn, same files." I muttered as I looked at the desktop. Exactly the same. Perhaps the last computer in this room had the same files? Doesn't mean that I shouldn't delete them. Sticking my disc in, I repeated the process, planting the hack, as with the third computer. Still the same files. However, I remembered a few more doors. Maybe they held more information? I got up and headed out, about to get to the next room. However, a voice from my radio stopped me.

"Hey guys, Janine here. You're never going to believe what I just found. Neo Genesis just sent out a stupid memo by fax all over the place with their address locations, and well as some plan of theirs to go blow up another round of RMG stuff in Sinnoh. From reading this, they're planning on getting the cans ready at 6 PM in Driftveil to take it to Castelia City on some ship named 'Sneaky Pete,' which they said is going to leave at 10 PM. They also have some weird evolution thing they're making in Undella. Sounds like they're using it to evolve their weird new Pokémon and... eh, even some of their Chimeras. Plus, check this out, they've got their chemical plant in Driftveil, more labs in Icirrus, and their corporate office in Castelia." Janine revealed.

"Frankly, I don't wanna see Sinnoh get as screwed up as Unova is right now, so you know, could some of you guys try to handle that convoy before it reaches the pier? And someone should see what's up with this weird evolution device they're talking about in Undella. I'll go, but heck, not alone, thank you very much." She continued, presenting me with a choice. Castelia or Undella? Both were pretty close by. However, the evolution in Undella intrigued me. I remembered one of the files I stole...or was it a program? It definitely had to do with evolution if I remembered correctly.

I made up my mind. I was going to Undella...not as if we had to pass Lacunosa or anything. Taking the elevator back to the main floor, I took out my radio and held it to my mouth.

"This is Theresa. I'm up for Undella here. Plus, I think I found something...nice." I said, taking out the flash drive as I did.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Ian Blackwood
Still Human
Black City, Neo Genesis base

Alex and Janine decided to go and investigate the labs, which probably wasn’t a bad idea, but not a job I wanted. While they headed downstairs, I waited a moment for others to get in the elevator, before pushing the button for Main Offices. The elevators motor squealed as it pulled the cart upwards, before stopping.

“Master…something is wrong here.” I had nearly forgotten about Vesica. I spared the Gallade a glance, but saying nothing in favor of starting to search.

The offices were immaculate, no papers out of place, heck, if I didn’t know better, I would swear no one worked here. I ducked into an office and my first action was to nearly shoot the person sitting behind the desk.

“Good afternoon Ian Blackwood.” The person announced. Whoever the person was, they were male, about six feet tall, and human. So for the moment I wasn’t going to shoot him.

“Master…I do not like this person…” Vesica murmured. I kept my gun aimed before speaking.

“How do you know who I am?” I whispered, tensing. The person smiled.

“I know all about you Mr. Ian Blackwood. You were a soldier for the Region of Sinnoh, quite well respected, and honored. You were given command of a squad at a young age, and were given command of the infamous Delta Incident, and the only survivor. I must say, you gave us quite a scare.” The man smiled benignly.

“You are claiming responsibility for Delta?” I whispered, my vision beginning to tunnel, showing nothing but the man’s face down my rifle sights. The man laughed delightedly.

“You will find you answer in Undella Mr. Blackwood. Until then, TTFN, Ta ta for now!” I opened fire, emptying an entire clip of nine millimeter bullets into the desk, the well, the general area, trying to shoot the man, who had vanished.

“Master he is gone.” Just like I had been doing all day, I ignored my Pokémon, before searching the desk. Nothing of use came up, except for a new clip for my MP5, which I promptly inserted into the weapon.

"Hey guys, Janine here," My radio buzzed to life. "You're never going to believe what I just found. Neo Genesis just sent out a stupid memo by fax all over the place with their address locations, and well as some plan of theirs to go blow up another round of RMG stuff in Sinnoh. From reading this, they're planning on getting the cans ready at 6 PM in Driftveil to take it to Castelia City on some ship named 'Sneaky Pete,' which they said is going to leave at 10 PM."

"They also have some weird evolution thing they're making in Undella," Janine went on. "Sounds like they're using it to evolve their weird new Pokémon and... eh, even some of their Chimeras. Plus, check this out; they've got their chemical plant in Driftveil, more labs in Icirrus, and their corporate office in Castelia."

I smirked. It seemed that I wouldn’t’ have to go out of my way to find answers, all I had to do was investigate Undella then.

"Frankly, I don't wanna see Sinnoh get as screwed up as Unova is right now, so you know, could some of you guys try to handle that convoy before it reaches the pier?" I mentally agreed with that statement. "And someone should see what's up with this weird evolution device they're talking about in Undella. I'll go, but heck, not alone, thank you very much." while she was talking, I made my way to a nearby set of stair.

"This is Theresa. I'm up for Undella here. Plus, I think I found something...nice." Theresa offered up while I was walking. slipped down the stairs, moving silently. When I got to the ground floor, I found Theresa looking to the other direction, staring at a flash drive. She hadn't noticed me yet, something that I metntally thought to be careless. I recalled Vesica before speaking.

"So what is this nice thing you found?" I also pulled out my radio. "This is Ian, I am going to Undella." I told the others.

Last edited:

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
STATUS

TEAM ELITE

INFECTION CHECKS
Remember, 5% chance every post! Anything "5" or less on the random roll of 1-100 means you're infected!

Donald Graystaver (Post #42) - Infection Roll was 14
Theresa Del Monico (Post #43) - Infection Roll was 33
Ian Blackwood (Post #44) - Infection Roll was 51
Alex Waters (Post #45) - Infection Roll was 22
Janine Price (Post #45) - Infection Roll was 77

Alex Waters
Still Human
Neo Genesis Pokémon Creation Lab, Black City, Unova

With the stuff Janine found, I could tell Neo Genesis really didn't expect people to be probing around in here. Or, they were crazy about genetics that they totally lost rationality. Either way, it worked for us. With Janine's documents, we knew what they were up to. But that didn't mean it was good.

Donald planned on heading to Undella to shut down whatever weird evolution device or thing they were making over there.

"This is Theresa," She said into the radio. "I'm up for Undella here. Plus, I think I found something...nice."

"Gotcha, we're on our way," I told her, figuring there wasn't much else down here besides a mess of papers about what Neo Genesis was making in terms of new Pokémon.

To be honest, I didn't understand most of this stuff anyway. It was all genetics, which meant a lot of biology and stuff. My specialty was working on engines and brakes, not this science lab rat stuff. As for Janine, when I met up with her again, she just shrugged.

"Well, a lot of this stuff seems to be journals and lab reports about all the genetic stuff they did on these poor Pokémon," She told me, really not knowing what information to bring along. "To be honest, the Unova FBI could spend years into this stuff, so I'm not really sure what to bring along."

"Hey, don't worry about it," I assured her with a smile. "Seems like Theresa found a Flash drive. You've got the computer to read it, right?"

"Yeah, but... eh, not crazy about her," Janine shrugged. "I mean, you're a cool guy, but her, eh, she probably thinks she's hot that she found something. We'll see, but I'm not holding my breath."

We then headed upstairs, and eventually we did find Theresa. I got a good look at it before I took it and handed it to Janine with the laptop. Janine just looked at it, shrugged, and turned on her laptop, not really expecting anything interesting. After it booted up, I got a good look at Janine's screen, and she had an overly cute winking Lopunny as her desktop wallpaper. She then inserted the flash drive and we got a good look at its contents.

Janine Price
Staraptor Pokémorph
Neo Genesis Pokémon Creation Lab, Black City, Unova

I found this to be really silly and useless. So, Theresa found one freakin' flash drive. Big deal. I found a zillion DVD-Rs downstairs and didn't think any of those were any more special than this thing. But, I accessed a few of the files, and... my jaw freakin' dropped.

This whole flash drive was a freakin' genetic manipulation cookbook. Everything anyone needed to know about reading DNA, screwing around with it, and changing any living critter into something else was in here. Okay, yeah, this was probably more important than the archival logs and journals downstairs, but...

"Holy frick, this is everything..." I told the others, looking at the files. "Guys, this crapola is scary stuff. I mean look at this diagram. If they really wanted to turn you into some crazy critter from a horror movie, they'd know just the way to do it. Heck, according to this, they've been using Pokémon as catalysts simply because there's so many of them and... they could use their favorite ones to turn themselves into some kind of crazy combo creature with them."

"You think Unova would be interested in this?" Alex asked me.

"Hell yes, of course they would," I told him, almost finding that to be a stupid question. "Although yeah, they would find it really insane. According to this, they have a way to choose what kind of 'Chimera' they can become, whereas everyone else is stuck getting turned into some randomized monster from the gas."

Heck, that was crazy too. They could use that as leverage over the people that got crappy forms. So far, mine wasn't bad at all, but that could change. As for Theresa's... wasn't horrible, but there was way better. Obviously she hated it from how badly she ripped a nice chunk of her new self off.

"Listen guys, we'd better get out of here," I told the others. "There's still plenty of people down in Nimbasa, hopefully they'll be smart and stop the convoy. Let's head to Undella and stop whatever maniac thing they've got going down there."

I packed everything up and opened the door. I wasn't sure what kind of stupid, crazy thing was going on over there that involved freakin' evolving former humans, but I figured that kind of thing hanging around for long couldn't have been good. Now, we just needed to hope we didn't run into something stupid along the way.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Theresa Del Monico
Swadloon Pokemorph
Black City, Neo Genesis base

"So what is this nice thing you found?" I heard a male voice ask from behind me, which made me turn around. It was Ian. I smirked as I held up the flash drive.

"A bunch of files. If I recall correctly, it's mostly on Chimera evolutionary processes, genetics, DNA, evolutionary restrictions, a database of the current species, the process' genetic effects on humans, genetic manipulation a few others...and what looked like a program of sorts. Like, it wasn't the same file type as the ones I know for certain are documents...so my best guess is it's some sort of program. Hey, I'm no biologist." I replied, before putting the flash drive back into my belt bag.

"And I wiped out the files on the computers, just to make sure." I added, before Alex and Janine emerged from the basement. I handed the flash drive to Janine, who inserted it into her laptop. I noticed the smug look on her face and glared. She probably thought that it was useless...again. Strike two. As if she knew everything...

"Holy frick, this is everything...Guys, this crapola is scary stuff. I mean look at this diagram. If they really wanted to turn you into some crazy critter from a horror movie, they'd know just the way to do it. Heck, according to this, they've been using Pokémon as catalysts simply because there's so many of them and... they could use their favorite ones to turn themselves into some kind of crazy combo creature with them." Janine finally said, which made me smirk a bit. So, whatever I found was really nice.

"You think Unova would be interested in this?" Alex asked, to which Janine confirmed. I thought about how Chimera forms can be chosen and looked down at myself once again. Curse my luck, I wanted to be something that I didn't find unattractive enough to literally rip myself. Maybe this was going to help me out. I mean, Swadloon? Not very useful save for forests.

"Listen guys, we'd better get out of here. There's still plenty of people down in Nimbasa, hopefully they'll be smart and stop the convoy. Let's head to Undella and stop whatever maniac thing they've got going down there." Janine continued, interrupting my thoughts.

"Yeah, sure." I replied, allowing Lil to climb atop my shoulder, she was smaller than average after all, as I followed Alex and Janine out of the door. Now that we had some idea of what we had to do and look for, I guess we'd be getting somewhere, as long as no crazy shit happens.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
STATUS

TEAM ELITE

INFECTION CHECKS

Theresa Del Monico (Post #46) - Infection Roll was 57
Alex Waters (Post #47) - Infection Roll was 94
Janine Price (Post #47) - Infection Roll was 38

Alex Waters
Still Human
Black City, Unova

After heading out of the lab, we stepped out once again into Black City. I wasn't sure what the others were going to do, but I knew I was at least going to Undella. Theresa and Janine decided to come along, so I figured this should be fun. I wasn't too keen on walking all the way over there, so I figured there had to be an abandoned car somewhere.

Meanwhile, Janine kept typing away at her laptop, smiling and even giggling at stuff. Was she really reading that flash drive's contents or just screwing around?

I managed to find a white SUV that looked like it had been abandoned, and thankfully, unlike many of the other cars, this one wasn't locked in the panicked traffic jam that was trying to get out of the city. The driver's door was opened, and after peering inside, I managed to find an extra pair of keys in the sun visor.

"Let's get in, we'll get there faster if we drive," I told the other two girls.

"Mmm," Janine muttered, opening the side passenger door before stepping in.

She was barely paying attention to what she was doing while she was so preoccupied with her computer. After sitting down in the driver's seat and shutting the door behind me, I saw the SUV was generally clean, or at least it didn't have the driver's crap and trash everywhere. That was always disgusting whenever I entered into someone else's car.

"Oh Alex... you've got to see this!" Janine squealed in excitement. "There's this cool program that allows you to preview Pokémon mutations!"

"...And this is a good thing?" I asked her, looking at her like she was a little nuts.

"Ha ha, well..." Janine replied, flushing with embarrassment, "...what it does is you can see what you'd look like if you inputted certain Pokémon into the mutagen. See, you could become this adorable Bellossom-Lilligant-Venusaur Chimera I made up!"

I then looked at the result she conjured up with this program she found, and couldn't help but nearly wince. The result looked like it had never been human in the first place. Did she really think I'd look good if I wore a skirt of green and yellow leaves, a giant Venusaur flower on my back, and have flowers all over my head?

"Not a chance," I told her, definitely not going for the flowery look.

"Oh alright," She sighed. "But trust me, there's plenty of other cool combinations out there for you."

Wasn't the whole goal of this mission to stop this mutagen stuff in the first place? I dunno, maybe she was just going crazy. I turned on the ignition and prepared to head out of here.

Janine Price
Staraptor Pokémorph
Black City, Unova

Hey, I thought he'd look pretty cute like that. Or I could go for it too. I dunno, being a flower might be an interesting experience! Ah whatever, I could save that one for later.

While we waited for Theresa, I continued playing around with it. Alex... ah, I had to find something he'd agree with. Something cute... okay, not too overly cute, but cute and cool. Something... Lopunny. Oh yes, definitely Lopunny. Now, I just needed to find something that could work alright for a guy. I figured I'd think it over a bit more, but if he was going part Lopunny, then oh, I'd have to do the same for sure. It would be so cute!

So I dug around in the other files, and found some interesting information. Especially with the whole evolution thing they had going on.

"Okay, so according to this, and the report I found, it turns out you can use a bunch of Pokémon mutagens to turn someone into a Chimera, and then... evolve them like a Pokémon."

"Eh, that's kind of weird," Alex told me, looking a little doubtful at that. "Why would anyone want to do that to themselves?"

"Well, as it turns out, according to this..." I told him, reading over the fine details, "evolving as a Chimera essentially turns you into a new Pokémon, and makes you resistant to the gas. You become bigger the way a Pokémon would after evolution and everything that was a part of you as a Chimera gets blended together and upgraded. Wow, that's... actually pretty cool."

Hmm, that could mean I could become a super-powered bunny of awesomeness for real! And so could Alex! Well, if I managed to get him to agree to it.

"So what if you don't evolve and just stay as a regular Chimera?" Alex asked me.

"Says here that you'll still keep getting mutated by the gas," I told him after reading it. "What these Neo Genesis dudes are essentially doing is turning themselves into Chimeras of choice, and then evolving themselves to become ultra Pokémon."

"And you're thinking of doing the same exact thing they're doing?" Alex asked me, probably thinking I was a little nuts.

Ugh, I know, I know, I shouldn't be doing this kind of thing, but... oh, it was so tempting! I could explain to Unova that... well, I figured I could lie and say Neo Genesis turned me into a cute, ultra-powered bunny. Wow... that sounded awesome!

"Well..." I told him, a little bashful about that before coming up with a good excuse. "Yeah... but there's a good reason for that! Think about it, if they're doing this to themselves, well, we'll need to do it too to put us on even ground with them! And as a defense to ensure they don't turn us into something rotten and ugly! Why Alex, I'm sure... I'm sure you wouldn't want to be turned into a Garbodor-Primeape-Muk Chimera and then evolved to become something horrendous, would you? I mean, if you pick something good and cool and evolve yourself before you face them, they can't do that kind of thing to you!"

He seemed... a little convinced, but still unsure. Wow, thinking about that over again, I was almost sure we'd have to do that.

Now... what about Theresa? That Swadloon look... yeah, that could go out the window. She's probably be a better candidate for the Bellossom-Lilligant-Venusaur treatment. We could then evolve her and make her a pretty flower! Man, I couldn't imagine how beautiful that would look after evolution. That sure would be a major improvement over her dreadful and morbid look.

I kept playing around with the preview Chimera simulation program a bit more. Okay, I knew why and how what Neo Genesis was doing was kinda wrong, but oh man, I could see why they were doing it.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Ian Blackwood
Still Human
Nimbasa City

Alex and Janine came out, and Janine got into the flash drive without difficulty. I followed the group into an SUV outside which seemed to be functional. I climbed into the back, pushing some junk aside. Janine meanwhile was going nuts with her computer, having found some kind of program that allowed one to preview mutations. Then she found out one could evolve said mutants, which just scared me.

I had shot some pretty hard to kill things in my life, including rampaging Pokémon, running people, and my own squad mates. But never in my life did I think I would have to shoot some kind of giant Pokémon hybrid, I didn’t even know where to begin in trying to shoot something like that. I might be a dead shot, but how could you even kill a monster like that? It might have three hearts, two brains or what ever else these crazy bastards could think up.

Still, Janine did have a point about the usefulness of such of thing. I paused to consider the uses of such a transformation. It would certainly put us on a more even playing field with the enemy that is for sure. I decided that I wanted a stab with that program, mostly to have something to do while we traveled to Undella.

“Can I have a whirl on that program?” I asked Janine. I was as curious about what kinds of craziness I would be shooting at some point, so I didn’t hesitate out of shock or something. At least, that is what I told myself. Privately, I had to admit to wanted to see what interesting combinations I could come up with for myself.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Theresa Del Monico
Swadloon PokeMorph
Black City, Unova

As I climbed into the SUV together with Ian, I peeked over Janine's shoulder and saw that what I suspected was a program was indeed one. A very odd one at that. It allowed one to try virtually any combination of all the Pokemon and preview them as Chimeras. I sat down and craned my neck at the screen. What I saw made me groan inwardly.

"See, you could become this adorable Bellossom-Lilligant-Venusaur Chimera I made up!" Janine said, addressing Alex. Alex...a male. A most-likely straight male...becoming...that? What use did a fully Grass Chimera have besides looking terrible and blending into some forestry? Even this Chimera did not look like it was going to work at that. Too conspicuous, too many weaknesses...extremely impractical. I shook my head in disagreement.

Janine went on to explain how evolution prevented any further infections, and to me, essentially prevented rotten luck. It sounded pretty nice...considering the pros seemed to outweigh the cons. However...Grass Chimera? Definitely not nice! I took one look at Janine's face while she kept tinkering at the program. I did not like what I was feeling. That girl did what she wanted...and if she wanted that weird Chimera saddled on someone...damn, it wasn't going to be me, or any of us for the matter.

Glaring at the saved image of the Grass Chimera, I then took her laptop just as Ian asked to check the program. I definitely did not want him to see that scarring image.

"This one..." I began, pointing at the picture.

"Is highly impractical. Undella is a beach, not a forest, and we'd probably be arriving by nightfall. Plus, tell me how many forests here in Unova are tropical jungles? Yeah, zero. What about poison? What about burns? Do you want the doctor chasing you?" I continued, before starting two new bases. Selecting some Pokemon to try out, I kept thinking as I spoke.

"Besides, on the question of transport. This form doesn't even fly or float and nor is it very fast. Your Staraptor now? At least it got wings and is very fast. How about...these." I finished, before turning the computer to face them, showing the ones I created, attuned to my taste of course.

The two Chimera forms I chose according to my tastes were pretty similar in essence, being rather wolf-like and dark in nature. One of them was a combination of Houndoom, Lucario and Darkrai and the other one was a combination of Zoroark, Houndoom and Flygon. Both forms were speedy and attractive, and one was even capable of flight. I grinned. Undoubtedly much better than that Bellossom, Lilligant and Venusaur one.

"What do you think? Flowerpot or these?" I asked.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
STATUS

TEAM ELITE

INFECTION CHECKS

Ian Blackwood (Post #48) - Infection Roll was 79
Theresa Del Monico (Post #49) - Infection Roll was 20
Alex Waters (Post #50) - Infection Roll was 75
Janine Price (Post #50) - Infection Roll was 78

Alex Waters
Still Human
Route 14, En Route to Undella Town, Unova

After Ian got in the car, I began driving through the chaotic streets. Seriously, what a mess this place was. And there were plenty of Chimeras too, from the bad, the ugly, the okay, and the just plain freakin' weird. But it was adding up though. It seemed like a bunch of these people had gotten infected again and again, at least half a dozen times over, all from the gas that was around. And they were still getting infected.

I couldn't help but think of Janine's idea again, voluntarily turning ourselves into... whatever, just to not get infected like these poor people did. I was not going for that Bellossom thing she was suggesting though. Flowers were definitely not a unisex thing like she was thinking.

"Can I have a whirl on that program?" Ian asked Janine.

"Sure, it's pretty cool!" Janine told him, just about to hand him the laptop.

However, just before he got his hands on it, Theresa quickly snatched it away.

"This one," Theresa told her, pointing at the laptop picture, "is highly impractical. Undella is a beach, not a forest, and we'd probably be arriving by nightfall. Plus, tell me how many forests here in Unova are tropical jungles? Yeah, zero. What about poison? What about burns? Do you want the doctor chasing you?"

"Oh please, we're probably miles away from that psycho now," Janine rebutted. "And come on, it has it's uses! Plus it looks awesome!"

If she thought it was so awesome, she could go for it then. But whatever, I kept on driving. Normally, it would have been easy with the lack of other people on the road, but then again, people left things in a mess when people started to panic. Debris and garbage was everywhere, but thankfully, this wasn't my car, so it didn't matter how banged up this thing got, just as long as it stayed alive for as long as we needed it.

Janine Price
Staraptor Pokémorph
Route 14, En Route to Undella Town, Unova

Gawd, Theresa was such a party pooper.

"Besides, on the question of transport," Theresa continued. "This form doesn't even fly or float and nor is it very fast. Your Staraptor now? At least it got wings and is very fast."

"Well, I suppose that's true..." I replied with a sigh, knowing I sure would miss flying.

I couldn't really think of a way to get wings on the back of that first Chimera form without... ouch, taking out the beautiful back flower. Nothing else could really fit. Meh, I just didn't want to see that one go to waste. Flying was too cool to give up though. But between the flowers and flying... I really liked flying.

I let her mess around with it, although I couldn't help but feel bad for poor Ian, who asked to try out the program first before she got her grubby, evil hands on it first. But yeah, I figured that's the kind of witch Theresa was. Selfish, conceited...

"How about... these?" Theresa asked, showing me her concoctions.

I looked at them and wasn't sure whether to laugh or just be appalled. The first was a satanic combination of a Houndoom, Lucario, and Darkrai, pretty much as dark and morbid as they come. Horns, spikes, smoke, and probably bled toxic pestilence, sin, doom, despair, hatred, all those lovely things. And silly, stupid Theresa, that one didn't have wings either! Here she was, honking on at me for that and she couldn't even follow her own stupid made up transportation rule. Really peachy.

And the second was a Zoroark, Houndoom, and Flygon. Essentially, winged wolf from the bowels of Hell. I swore, I could taste the fire, sulfur, and brimstone just looking at these.

"What do you think?" Theresa asked us with a grin. "Flowerpot or these?"

"Eww," I spat at her, really kind of disgusted at what she came up with. "Try picking something that doesn't look like a pet the devil himself would keep around. For the sake of my own soul, Flowerpot for sure."

Sheesh, Theresa's mind must have been a death metal concert that never stopped playing. She was probably one of these people that couldn't stop listening to Slipknot, Cannibal Corpse, or some vulgar, evil crap like that. Just... gross. Seriously.

Okay, so it was clear no one really wanted this Bellossom-Lilligant-Venusaur Chimera form I thought of. I mean, it even sounded like Theresa would give me hell over it even I chose it for myself. Maybe I'd just compromise and go with something else. Something with a Lopunny was still a really great possibility. And something like that might be easier to give wings to. At least that would get Theresa to shut up... hopefully.

After looking out the windshield, I could see Undella Town was finally in view. Man, I couldn't imagine what this lab or evolution machine thing was going to look like...

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
OOC: The first Chimera combination probably floats like a Darkrai...plus is very, very fast. XD Both Chimeras are pretty low on the defense side though. XD

Theresa Del Monico
Swadloon PokeMorph
En Route to Undella Town

I rolled my eyes as I heard Janine's expected protest. Arceus...what was with that girl? Seriously...Flowerpot?

"Eww. Try picking something that doesn't look like a pet the devil himself would keep around. For the sake of my own soul, Flowerpot for sure." She spat, making a disgusted face. Devil? Man, either she had really bad taste or had no common sense. I'd probably go with the latter. A combination of Venusaur, Bellossom and Lilligant was definitely on the slower side. Both my combinations were very speedy, one was a flyer with wings and the other, by the looks of it, was probably a levitator or a floater. Sure, they were definitely not tanks and walls, but I knew that they were good forms in terms of offense or stealth, if in case a mission called for the latter.

"Soul? For Arceus' sake, there's no Shedinja or Chandelure in these forms! You better think of something more...practical. And less ridiculous. As I said, there's no tropical jungle out here. And remember, the doctor. Don't ever think that you're in the clear, she can catch up anytime. Again, do you want to be dissected? I sure as hell don't want to. Get some Psychic in your damn form...or Ghost...at least you wouldn't need to lockpick. Damn, even Fire's good for you." I replied, adamant. As much as I hated her, casualties was not something I was looking forward to. Casualties on our side would probably spell trouble, and I'd much rather avoid such things happening.

As the van drew close to Undella, I saved the forms I created before passing the laptop to Ian. Man, hopefully both him and Alex ignore Janine's craziness over this.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
STATUS

TEAM ELITE

INFECTION CHECKS

Theresa Del Monico (Post #51) - Infection Roll was 1
THERESA, YOUR POKÉMON CHOICES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
#42 - Golbat
#316 - Gulpin
#468 - Togekiss

Alex Waters (Post #52) - Infection Roll was 100
Janine Price (Post #52) - Infection Roll was 94

Alex Waters
Still Human
Undella Town, Unova

Man, those two just kept at it. Theresa seemed to be making more sense than Janine about what kind of form to pick, but then again, I wasn't so sure about the whole plan to begin with. Route 14 was a bit more of a mess toward this part of the road, but at least I was getting there, though there were times I had to go off road to avoid stupidly placed cars and debris caused from all the chaos earlier.

"Soul?" Theresa asked Janine, thinking she was nuts. "For Arceus' sake, there's no Shedinja or Chandelure in these forms! You better think of something more...practical. And less ridiculous. As I said, there's no tropical jungle out here."

"Fine, geez, holy crap, Theresa," Janine spat, backing off. "Ya know, it was just a freakin' suggestion."

"And remember, the doctor," Theresa warned her. "Don't ever think that you're in the clear, she can catch up anytime. Again, do you want to be dissected? I sure as hell don't want to. Get some Psychic in your damn form...or Ghost...at least you wouldn't need to lockpick. Damn, even Fire's good for you."

"Psh, screw that witch," Janine replied, hating on Dr. Valentine again. "We're probably miles away from her anyway, but if she even thinks of laying a hand on me, I'll rip if off and make her choke on it!"

In the meantime, I drove the SUV into Undella Town. Made me wonder what these mad scientists were up to. Problem was, it wasn't so easy to distinguish between them and the unfortunate civilians that got turned into really freakish Chimera forms. And some of them were pretty bad. Most of them went running as soon as the SUV drew close to them, while others just stared with their hideous, mutated faces, moving only their gaze.

Freaking hell, man, that stuff was nightmare fuel. I was thinking it was crazy to change ourselves with this evolution thing like this, but considering what would happen to us if we didn't do that... there wasn't much choice. We were screwed the moment they dropped us off and we found out the hard way the freakin' gas masks didn't work.

Undella Town itself seemed to be the stuff of a zombie apocalypse. Stores were looted and then abandoned, trash and other crap was thrown around, the traffic lights were just blinking yellow throughout the whole town, and every now and then, we'd drive past a mutant freak that again, just stared at us or ran like hell. Still, these obviously weren't Neo Genesis's goons.

After going to the address that was listed on Janine's fax, we came across what looked like an abandoned manufacturing and research plant. Some of the windows were dirty and broken, the paint was peeling off, the parking lot was trying to be overtaken by weeds and grass, and a lot of the metallic gates, pipes, and fixtures were rusting.

"Yeah, definitely the place," Janine said as I parked the SUV right outside one of the doors. "I doubt Unova's pen-pushers ever checked out this place to see what was cooking."

Either that, or something happened to the ones that did and no one ever found out...

Janine Price
Staraptor Pokémorph
Neo Genesis Evolution Plant, Undella Town, Unova

Since there was no semblance of a parking spot left on this beat-up tarmac parking lot, Alex just parked anywhere and stepped out. I got out too, a little bit happy I could finally spread my wings again and not have to sit on the edge of my seat facing sideways because there was no way to put my wings to the back of the chair without crushing them. My butt was a little sore, but I could get over that in time.

Okay, so the "Flowerpot" form was probably a bad idea. And yeah, I didn't see a guy like Alex jumping to try that kind of thing out. It was definitely not a guy's form. I had to think of something cute, but practical and cool. Something even Alex wouldn't mind doing. I'd like him a way lot more if he became something a bit cute like what I hoped to come up with.

Theresa wouldn't whine if I came up with something good combined with Lopunny. Not grass. Wow, did she hate grass types. Enough to even rip herself into several pieces after becoming one. So, Lopunny, wings, no grass, and something with psychic or fire. Problem was so many psychic types were just plain ugly. I figured I liked fire types a bit more. They were a bit more... plushy.

We got to the first rust-encrusted door that was closest to where we parked, and I quickly realized it was locked after trying to push and pull it. Still, something about the whole thing seemed a little off. The rust, it seemed, covered the door in a splash pattern... meaning someone purposely wanted it there. Taking a step back, I took a look around at the paint and the windows, and I could tell, someone disguised this place to look old, decrepit, and abandoned. The door lock, however, was pretty solid.

"Think we should try barging in or find another way around?" I asked the others.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
OOC: Decided to give Theresa a stroke of bad luck. XD Girl was born on November 13...possibly Friday the 13th...plus, it may give Janine an idea. XD Oh, Theresa doesn't hate all Grass-types. XD She likes Cacturne. XD

Theresa Del Monico
Swadloon-Togekiss Chimera
Undella Town, Unova

We finally arrived in Undella Town, after that heated argument with Janine. Thankfully, she somehow seemed to understand...a bit at least. Damn, the Grass-type really is impractical with its susceptibility. A fast Grass-type like Sceptile wasn't too bad, but those Grass-types? Hell no. Stretching my neck, I looked out of the van. Undella...wasn't this place supposed to be a beautiful beach getaway? Good times...when mom used to take me down here...and dad too, back when he was still his jolly old sober self. Good times, unfortunately long past. Undella looked like a mess now. Chaos, abominations running around...one huge mess.

"Fuck..." I thought as I took in everything. Since when was Undella...this way? Now? The start of the infection? Or...was I dreaming. No, I wasn't unfortunately. We passed by several streets until we reached an abandoned building...well, it looked abandoned. Janine confirmed it to be the address.

As soon as I got down from the van, I stretched myself a bit. Sitting down in a cramped place made my body slightly stiff, and this leaf cape wasn't making it any better. Stupid leaf cape...it did nothing except for some minor camouflage. I followed Janine and Alex towards the closest door on the seemingly-abandoned structure, taking out one of my pistols just in case. As I got closer however, I felt that horrible pain in my body for the second ****ing time again, causing me to collapse.

"What the fuck-..." I exclaimed, before groaning as the pain overtook me. That...gas...again. How unlucky was I? My back felt like it was on fire...well, my whole body did. Something was tugging from my back...wings. Definitely wings. The pain faded after a while, but it left me...damn, how could I even describe it? Once I got myself back up, I looked down and saw that my skin was not just yellow...but yellow with small red and blue triangles that looked suspiciously like sprinkles. The lock of hair over my shoulder wasn't just yellow but was yellow, red and blue striped. The green leaf cape had vanished, but it was replaced by a pair of green wings...green Togekiss wings. Togekiss? Damn, just damn.

"Think we should try barging in or find another way around?" I heard Janine ask, to which I stepped forward. Yeah, I was hideous alright, but I don't feel like I sprouted a bird-brain just yet. I looked at the lock intently, before touching it. Steel, definitely Steel. I remembered my encounter fighting someone's Togekiss once. Aura Sphere...that was definitely a Fighting move. Steel was weak to Fighting. I definitely still kept my brain. I looked to Janine.

"I got it. Easy-peasy." I said, before instinctively opening my mouth. If all those abominations were able to use their attacks...wouldn't I be able to do so too? Concentrating, I summoned up a bright blue orb from my mouth and fired it at the lock. The attack hit its target and blew up the lock. Effective though it was, I couldn't help but think about how funny I must have looked doing it.

"There, told you it's easy...by the way, no laughing." I said, keeping my face straight as I pushed open the door.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
STATUS

TEAM ELITE

Theresa Del Monico [SWADLOON/TOGEKISS CHIMERA] - Played by *Jean Grey*

INFECTION CHECKS

Theresa Del Monico (Post #53) - Infection Roll was 37
Alex Waters (Post #54) - Infection Roll was 56
Janine Price (Post #54) - Infection Roll was 82

Alex Waters
Still Human
Undella Town, Unova

We had approached the door that lead into the facility, something I was sure had to be one of their hiding spots. On the outside, the place looked pretty run down and abandoned, but that was just the kind of disguise these psychos needed to be left alone.

I didn't know jack about lock-picking, so I figured having some Pokémon take care of it might be a good idea. The only issue was if anyone or anything might hear a sudden blast hit the door. I figured I could pick one out from the bunch that I had. I mean heck, to Dozer, ripping down a metal door was no harder than ripping paper.

"What the f*ck-..." I heard Theresa sudden exclaim from the van.

I looked at her, and noticed she was changing... again. How the heck Ian and I managed to avoid succumbing to the gas, I wasn't sure, but these two certainly weren't. I couldn't help but grimace when a pair of green, fluffy wings ripped out of her back, replacing that green cape she had from before. Meanwhile, small red and blue triangles were sprinkled on her skin.

I tried not to make a face. Theresa was looking worse and worse every minute. I figured I wasn't going to do the idiot thing and ask her if she was alright after transforming like that. I already knew the answer to that question...

"Think we should try barging in or find another way around?" Janine asked, looking at the door and not even noticing Theresa had changed.

"I got it," Theresa told her. "Easy-peasy."

Janine stepped aside, giving room for Theresa, but only then just noticed what happened to her. While Janine stood there, blinking twice, Theresa used a Aura Sphere attack on the door, blasting it open once the blazing blue orb from her mouth was blasted at the lock, blowing it up into little fragments.

"There, told you it's easy," Theresa told us, pushing open the door, "...by the way, no laughing."

I shrugged, and then just followed her. I wasn't sure what we were going to find in here, but I figured it couldn't be that much worse than what we had already seen.

Janine Price
Staraptor Pokémorph

I had to freaking fake coughs and cover my mouth to stop myself from giggling at Theresa's new appearance. Those Togekiss wings... now those were truly cute. And the Aura Sphere from her mouth! It looked okay when a Pokémon did it, but her!? Totally bizarre. It was like she coughed up a massive explosive spitball!

We headed inside and the plant was just as I thought. It wasn't the cleanest place, but it was definitely still functioning, and the lights were still on, even though it gave the place only a dim amount of light. The linoleum floor was a bit beat up, and the walls could really use a fresh coat of paint, but the place definitely wasn't abandoned. I had a feeling Theresa wanted to find whatever machine or gadget she could that could change her form for her. She looked ridiculous as she did right now, and judging from her concoctions on the laptop program, she wanted to turn herself into some dark, feral beast as soon as possible.

And that reminded me... those Togekiss wings on Theresa's back... those would be fantastic on a Lopunny! Well, not green like that, but obviously they'd be a different color to match with the rest of a Lopunny's form. And hey, a Lopunny would look pretty cute in white. Still wouldn't be fire, but that could be adjusted with something like... a Ninetales, which would take care of that. Now, that was pretty good already, but I liked the idea of making those tails kind of like a Furret's, with some extra plush, and to make the Lopunny's ears come out cute and pointed rather than flat. Then maybe, to complete the look, I could give that a Shedinja halo just to make it more angelic. Hmm, I'd have to try that out to see what it would ultimately look like.

"Take cover, I see someone up ahead," Alex suddenly told the rest of us.

I quickly rushed to the nearest lab door, opened it, and snuck inside. It was pretty much empty and unlit, but it did allow me to get out of the hallway. After taking cover, I took a peek, and saw the guys Alex was talking about. These had to be Neo Genesis' goons. And they didn't look human either. Bigger than human, honestly. I could see three of them. One looked like some hideous, hulking, overly armored red insect that much have gotten his inspiration from a Scizor and a Rhyperior, while the second one, a girl, looked like she picked a bunch of water types like Seaking and Lumineon, covering herself with strange fish fins. Meanwhile, she didn't even have legs, traveling around on a Milotic's snake-like body. Then, the last dude looked like he had combined himself out of WAY too many dark and ghost types. All he seemed to be was this black and purple shadow that had big red eyes, a grin, and always seemed to be melting and recomposing himself. My best guess was a Gengar, Muk, Spiritomb, and probably a few others in there, but that was as far as my imagination could go with that guy.

"Eewww, what the devil did they do to themselves...?" I asked, wondering just how far they had used whatever evolution machine that was here.

"It definitely has to be here," Alex said, whispering from another lab close by. "You sure you still want to use it though? Sure didn't do those three any favors."

"Of course!" I told him, knowing it was better than letting the gas turn us into some random monster. "They... just picked really bad forms."

I mean yeah, even Theresa's crazy wolf forms were better than those. And who the frick picks Muk when deciding to evolve? That moron deserved to come out as a gross puddle of sticky black goo. Still, Alex wasn't too convinced. Probably because the gas hadn't gotten to him yet. Or, I could try to prove to him that I could make a really cool and cute Lopunny form for him. Heck, maybe he'd even like the one I came up with.

"I imagine the evolution thingy is underground, downstairs," I told the others. "It probably makes a lot of noise and it's probably one of those things Neo Genesis wants to keep hidden. Thing is... those three are blocking the way to the elevator. Think we should try to knock them out, or just try to sneak around?"

Oh, I hoped they'd say knock them out. I really wanted to see Jubilee knock the stuffing out of that ooze monster guy.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Kristofer Riveraid
Still Human
Nimbasa City, Unova

I scratched my head as I walked away from Black City. I had been there to witness the whole discovery they made and somehow, I still couldn’t believe all this. Something didn’t seem to sit right with this whole thing. How could our enemy be so reckless as to leave behind important stuff like that? I couldn’t help but think it was all a distraction, meant to trick us into following the wrong tracks until it was too late. But hey, maybe I was wrong, maybe they just were stupid. Maybe these were just the ramblings of a paranoid old man. I wouldn’t know.

Either way, I agreed we couldn’t risk it. For now we had no other leads, so we were practically forced to believe all the info was true. So, since most of our crew seemed more interested in the evolution thing back in Undella than stopping another region from becoming like this, I had decided to take it upon myself to see to it that the convoy be stopped. ‘Course, I didn’t really fancy doing that alone. I wanted someone to talk to.

Hence why I was here in Nimbasa again, looking around for the rest of our very spread crew to see if anyone would want to join me. Cadenza and Scherzo were scouting from up above, constantly calling out their names to get anyone in hearing range pay attention. Me? I was a bit too lazy to start shouting, so I was playing my violin as I walked instead. Hoping its melody would attract our members to me.

Dr. Valentine
Still Human
Undella Town, Unova

Ever since I received the radio call it was obvious which destination to go for. Someone else could handle stopping that little convoy, I would be just all over that evolution device in Undella. I mean, wasn’t it just every girl’s dream studying and fucking up - oh, pardon my language - altering a few Pokémon-darlings for personal benefit? Ahh, maybe I could do something about that Damn Coat’s fur while I was there. Force some obscure third evolution just to see if I could get more fur off of it. The way it was now it would be hardly enough for a jacket, despite its name.

Oh, I was getting all kiddy already. I could feel the tingles~

Especially since, from what I observed up from the back of my little flying Pokémon, I wasn’t the only girl in town. Those two freaks of natures had apparently decided to come check this place out as well. How perfect was this? In case the evolution device was nothing special, I could always have a little fun studying those two~ Oh, but of course I wouldn’t force my medical help on them. Oh no, I’d wait for them to get injured first and then chime in to save the day. Wasn’t I just a doll?

My ride descended and I allowed myself to slide down the Pokémon’s back. I didn’t own any flying types myself, but that had never been a problem for me. There was always a nice guy somewhere nearby, eager to help a lady in trouble. Some would offer their help willingly, some do it after being asked and some… after some minor convincing, but everyone would do it eventually. That’s how all men were. Easy, stupid, but immensely useful when it came down to it. It hadn’t been hard to acquire a ride here.

I tapped the Pokémon’s head with a sole nail as thanks, ignoring the wincing sounds it made. Oh, now wasn’t this one a pansy. I didn’t like pansy Pokémon. Oh well.

I fixed my hair and looked around. My, oh my, we were on a beach. This required an immediate change of attire. Even if… the whole town was a mess. The previous vacation spot seemed more fit for the filming place of a B-rate horror movie right now. There was thrash everywhere! I swore, those who dared fuck up a beautiful beach like this deserved a castration with a hot knife, anesthesia be damned.

Just then, something caught my eye further into town. It was Theresa, if I recalled the name, mutating again. She even used a Pokémon attack. That must’ve tired her so much. Poor dear. Luckily there was a doctor in the house now, so everything would be just fine. The trio of her, Alex and Janine disappeared inside an old, beat up building, but I wasn’t going to be left behind. I could wait a bit before I changed my clothes, this was more urgent. I did fix my nails while talking however, worn off nail polish was so annoying.

I was pretty much focusing on my nails as I entered, whistling to myself a beautiful, ominous tune, only to stop about a minute later when I… stepped into something disgusting. Raising my heel I realized it was goo of some sort, emitting a horrible stench. Now where did that-

Just then, I noticed them. Three disgusting freaks standing in front of an old, probably not even functional elevator, looking around as if they were searching for prey. One of those freaks seemed to be the source of this disgusting goo. Ugh. I didn’t see the other members of my team anywhere. They must’ve been hiding. Well, I would not hide. My shoe had been ruined. Things had to die.

“You’re in luck, boys and girls~” I chirped to the freaks as they slowly moved towards me upon having noticed me. “See, you seem to be in so much pain right now. I know I would be if I looked like that.” I paid extra attention to what seemed to be the only female of the group. “I mean, dear, your face. It needs fixing no makeup can help you with. Luckily, I’m offering all three of you a facelift, free of charge!”

I produced two Pokéballs from my belt.

“Of course, since you’re such hopeless cases, there might be some complications. But ah, I’m sure you wouldn’t mind suffering a little in the name of beauty. I know I wouldn't mind making you suffer, at least~”

One of the monsters let out a bellow, and I nodded with a smile.

“That’s what I thought, dear.”

I released my dear duo of Cremator and Defibrillator, brushing hair from my face.

“Cremator, I judge that goo-creature a hopeless case. Go burn up its face. Defibrillator, I think our little fishie needs its heart rate checked. Do me a favor, with that, will you?”

My two Pokémon immediately attacked their targets, leaving be gthe monstrous insect. Hopefully my teammates would pop up and handle it, I hated bugs.

“Now,” I announced as my Pokémon got the first hits in and I walked closer with a few necessary tools in hand. I wouldn't want to miss out on taking these things apart personally. “The operation has begun! Stay still, pray, and try not to shit yourselves. It’s a bitch to clean up.”

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Leonardo "Leo" Silverstone
Still Human
Nimbassa City, Unova

As Leo followed the rest of the group out of Nimbassa, he caught sight of another girl being affected by the gas. And by the looks of it, she didn't get as lucky as the Staraptor girl. One faulty mask could've been a coincidence, but two?! That's downright unprofessional. So, he did what everyone else in the group had done, and tossed the gas mask away. He didn't really care about it anyway, blasted thing was uncomfortable.

Then, a radio transmission came in from Janine. Apparently there was a convoy in Castelia City set off to ship samples of this gas to Sinnoh. At that point, Leo turned his radio off. What Neo Genesis had done to his home region was terrible, it hurt enough he wasn't able to do anything about while innocent people and Pokemon were forced to evacuate, or become hideous monsters. He wasn't willing to sit back, and let the same thing happen to another Region. So, he immediately turned around, and went back to Nimbassa, with hopes of heading to Castelia to stop this convoy.

As he ran, he realized he was alone. Most of they're large group had gone their separate ways. Leo really didn't want to have to do this alone, but it didn't seem like their was much choice...

Fortunately, he wouldn't have to do this alone. Shawn the Musharna suddenly stopped in his tracks. "Musharna?" He tilted his head before turning around and going a different way.

Leo went after him. He didn't have to move very fast to catch up with him, Musharna's were not known for their speed. "Shawn? Where are you going?" But not long after, Leo heard what Shawn was after. He heard the sound of music? Well, apparently Pokemon really did have better senses than humans after all.

Following the sounds eventually led Leo and Shawn to a man playing a violin. Leo vaguely remembered seeing him among their group. Leo was relieved to find another person.

Leo walked up to the guy. "Oh good, another person! Hey, I'm sure you got the message too? I was headed off to Castelia City, but I'd really rather not go alone!"

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Kristofer Riveraid
Still Human
Nimbasa City, Unova

So I hadn’t actually walked for long before I heard my trusty companions let out a piercing cry indicating there was someone nearby. I couldn’t help but chuckle to myself. Trusty old pals, nothing escaped their eyes. I returned back to playing immediately after though, how else could that someone find me? I doubt they’d be too willing to follow two birds they didn’t know the origin of. Could be a trap for all they knew. Music was the better solution; I could guarantee no mutated Pokémon could produce notes this nice.

I slowed down my walk and started to look around. Some of those new Pokémon were eying me curiously from their hiding places. Apparently they thought the melody soothing. I understood them full well, wasn’t anything to calm your nerves like some good music. I would have wanted to close my eyes and just listen to my own melody, but I really couldn’t. No time to get all self-absorbed when I’m waiting for someone.

Just then, another sharp cry from up above reached my ears. Oh, so whoever it was was almost here now. In fact, he should be behind me right about…

I stopped playing.

"Oh good, another person! Hey, I'm sure you got the message too? I was headed off to Castelia City, but I'd really rather not go alone!"

…Now. I nodded up to my Pokémon and turned around with a smile. Behind me stood a pretty young-looking fella, all smiles after finding someone else. No wonder, it sucked to be alone, doubly so if you were in the middle of a frea-infested zone, liable to get infected yourself.

I lowered my violin and gave him a nod. “Well, you’re in luck there, boy. I was just going to head there myself.” I nodded towards my instrument. “Been walking’ 'round trying to find some folks to join me for a while here. Good to see it paid off. I’ve been dying to talk to someone too. Pokémon are fun but they can’t beat someone whose speech you actually understand, yeah?”

I chuckled. “Oh, but pardon me, I get a bit too chatty sometimes. You should see me during teatime. I'm impossible. Anyway...” I offered my free hand and gave another nod. “You probably already saw from the name plate or remember from the briefing, but... Kristofer Riveraid. You can call me Kris, people often do.”

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Leonardo Silverstone
Still Human
Nimbasa City, Unova

The guy lowered his violin and gave Leo a nod. “Well, you’re in luck there, boy. I was just going to head there myself.” He nodded towards his instrument. He seemed friendly enough. Leo was glad. The last thing he wanted to encounter was a jerk. Jerks were no fun, and made things difficult. “Been walking’ 'round trying to find some folks to join me for a while here. Good to see it paid off. I’ve been dying to talk to someone too. Pokémon are fun but they can’t beat someone whose speech you actually understand, yeah?”

Leo chuckled. "Oh, totally. Nothing beats some actual human companionship."

Shawn seemed to take offense to that, and glared at his trainer. "Musharna..."

Leo patted his head. "Don't worry buddy, I mean no offense." The Pokemon seemed satisfied.

“Oh, but pardon me, I get a bit too chatty sometimes. You should see me during teatime. I'm impossible."

Leo flicked his wrist. "Oh, don't worry about it. People have said the same thing about me."

Anyway...” He offered his free hand and gave another nod. “You probably already saw from the name plate or remember from the briefing, but... Kristofer Riveraid. You can call me Kris, people often do.”

In all honesty, Leo had forgotten about the name tags, and hadn't been paying attention to them. He took Kris' hand, and firmly shook it. "Leonardo Silverstone. My friends call me Leo. I prefer that, actually. It's a lot less formal. So, I suppose we should be heading off? After all, that convoy isn't gonna stand around and wait for us while we get aquianted."

Last edited:

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
STATUS

TEAM ELITE

Theresa Del Monico [SWADLOON/TOGEKISS CHIMERA] - Played by *Jean Grey*

INFECTION CHECKS

Kristofer Riveraid (Post #55) - Infection Roll was 42
Dr. Valentine (Post #55) - Infection Roll was 17
Leonardo "Leo" Silverstone (Post #56) - Infection Roll was 10
Kristofer Riveraid (Post #57) - Infection Roll was 55
Leonardo "Leo" Silverstone (Post #58) - Infection Roll was 22
Alex Waters (Post #59) - Infection Roll was 99
Janine Price (Post #59) - Infection Roll was 22

Alex Waters
Still Human
Neo Genesis Evolution Plant , Undella Town, Unova

Janine had discovered three freaks that had obviously used the evolution process machine, wherever that thing was now. I figured now might be a good time to attack them with my Pokémon, and probably use the M249 SAW machine gun. And then, I heard a familiar voice, although I hadn't expected it at all.

"You're in luck, boys and girls!" Dr. Valentine's voice chimed in to the three freaks. "See, you seem to be in so much pain right now. I know I would be if I looked like that," she said, looking to the aquatic girl. "I mean, dear, your face. It needs fixing no makeup can help you with. Luckily, I’m offering all three of you a facelift, free of charge!"

"Her!?" Janine gasped as she stepped back, totally shocked. "Why her!? Why the hell did she have to come along!?"

Still, Dr. Valentine whipped out two Pokéballs.

"Of course, since you're such hopeless cases," She told them with a sinister grin, "there might be some complications. But ah, I’m sure you wouldn’t mind suffering a little in the name of beauty. I know I wouldn't mind making you suffer, at least~"

And out came her Electivire and her Darmanitan. She then ordered them to attack, striking the walking blob with a fire attack while the fish mermaid girl got electrocuted to death. That left the insect freak, and seeing how he was about to retaliate against Dr. Valentine with his mandible like claws, I figured now would be a good time to act. I pointed the M249 at him and pulled the trigger.

And man, this thing was loud, blasting fire and mayhem down the hall as each bullet struck him and started cracking apart his metal chassis. It was only stunning him for the most part, so I quickly released Paladin the Arcanine while he was trying to recover from the shock, and then ordered Paladin to attack with a Flamethrower. I swore, the way that thing screamed, it was hard to imagine it was actually once a human. All that was left was a burning husk of an insect, quickly crumbling apart.

"Great, now can we get out of here before she notices us!?" Janine begged. "I swear, she'd stick electrodes and probes all over our body and send a hundred grand volts into them just to see what happens."

Chances were it was too late for that, but even though I hadn't been affected by the gas yet, Dr. Valentine did seem pretty insane. It was kind of funny actually. Still not something to panic over, though.

Janine Price
Staraptor Pokémorph

Why her? Why now? Whatever, I just had to act natural and not freak out. She seemed to be sadistic enough to enjoy it when people panicked because of her.

Stairs... I could take the stairs instead of the elevator. They were closer by to us, I could see the door that lead to the stairwell not too far from here. We just had to make a run for it and hope it would take us to the chamber faster. Thanks to her, I didn't have a whole lot of time to think about forms or whatnot. To me, the Lopunny one was perfect. I didn't really talk it over with Alex, but... ah, whatever, I was sure he'd like it too. Hopefully.

"Let's head to the stairs," I told the others, trying to keep it low. "There might be more around the elevators, so we'd better take the safe route!"

Nah, I was just trying to avoid Valentine. I quickly headed for the door, pushed it open, and headed down. It was pretty dark in that concrete stairwell, but I just shrugged it off. As long as nothing else was here, it didn't bother me to exercise a bit more just to avoid being poked and probed at by that mad scientist woman. I swore, between Neo Genesis and her, there wasn't much difference.

Level B1 was just storage as I had seen from the door plaque, but B2 seemed to be the hot spot. "Evolution Process Center" seemed as good as gold here. I pushed my way through the door, and stepped in, followed by Alex right after me. Inside, the rooms were much bigger, and there were was a lot of metal around as well, covering the walls and floor while the ceiling had plenty of exposed pipes and wires.

"You really don't like that Valentine, don't you?" He asked, laughing about it.

"Hey, do you?" I asked him seriously. "She's a nutcase! Anyway, let's find this thing and get ourselves changed so we don't need to worry about that stupid gas anymore."

My guess was that it had to be pretty big. After going through another set of metal double doors, we came across the chamber, which was huge. The main room was as big as a high school gymnasium, with a huge cylindrical chamber in the middle. Sure smelled strange in there though.

Now then... we had to find someone who knew how this thing worked, and get them to fess up how it did the job. Someone here had to have known.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Theresa Del Monico
Swadloon-Togekiss Chimera
Neo Genesis Evolution Plant , Undella Town, Unova

As we got in, Alex warned us that we had company. As we moved forward, three Chimeras faced us. For probably being forms created by the evolution machine, they were pretty hideous, just as bad as I was. Before I could send out my Pokemon however, a familiar voice greeted us. The doctor.

"You're in luck, boys and girls! See, you seem to be in so much pain right now. I know I would be if I looked like that. "I mean, dear, your face. It needs fixing no makeup can help you with. Luckily, I’m offering all three of you a facelift, free of charge!" Her voice rang, causing me to cast Janine a look that implied "I told you". Damn, just damn.

Dr. Valentine then finished off the blob-like Chimera and the serpentine one, leaving Alex to finish off the insect-like one. She was afraid of insects, huh? Maybe she won't touch me for now. Janine however, panicked.

"Great, now can we get out of here before she notices us!?" She begged. I looked back at what Dr. Valentine was doing, and to be honest, while I had a good tolerance for gore and blood, this was just...weird. I did not want to be dissected without anesthesia and wide awake...much less already wounded. Janine had a point. I nodded then followed them to a dark, narrow stairwell in order to avoid anymore unfortunate encounters.

"You really don't like that Valentine, don't you?" Alex asked, laughing. Janine defended herself quickly.

"Well, wouldn't you find any damn doctor who just...does operations out of nowhere, without an operating room and anesthesia...a teeny bit out of it?" I replied as we reached the B2 floor, going through the door that said "Evolution Process Center". There was nother set of double doors before we reached the actual room, which was huge. Nobody was here, and I did not know shit about operating the damn machine. I looked at it properly, trying to decipher it. Looked too complicated however. I faced my comrades.

"Hmm...we definitely need someone from here...but we can't leave the room unattended either, if in case anyone or anything comes rushing in. I'm going to go out an look for someone...one of you many have to come with me while the other stays here. That way, we could deal with threats both in this room and outside...whatever or whoever they are..." I suggested.