• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[RP] Team Elite - "Because Money Talks!"

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
STATUS

TEAM ELITE

Alex Waters [HUMAN] - Played by Avenger Angel
Theresa Del Monico [SWADLOON/TOGEKISS CHIMERA] - Played by *Jean Grey*
Krisofer "Kris" Riveraid [HUMAN] - Played by GoldenHouou
Ian Blackwood [HUMAN] - Played by SoulMuse
Janine Price [STARAPTOR POKÉMORPH] - Played by Avenger Angel
Marisha Cynthia Valentine (Dr. Valentine) [HUMAN] - Played by GoldenHouou
Nathan J. Sparks [HUMAN] - Played by GalladeofSpades
Harold Lott [HUMAN] - Played by Billy Mays
Yuki Thompson [HUMAN] - Played by Aura Of Twilight
Amy Matthews [HUMAN] - Played by GalladeofSpades
Donald Greystaver [HUMAN] - Played by chanseychansey77
Lila Kirby [HUMAN] - Played by GalactaKnightisawesome
Leonardo "Leo" Silverstone [HUMAN] - Played by Mon1010
Skylar Lyons [HUMAN] - Played by leafstormfire
Traynor Lein [HUMAN] - Played by alteredegoX

INFECTION CHECKS
Remember, 5% chance every post! Anything "5" or less on the random roll of 1-100 means you're infected!

Theresa Del Monico (Post #60) - Infection Roll was 25
Alex Waters (Post #61) - Infection Roll was 43
Janine Price (Post #61) - Infection Roll was 62

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex Waters
Still Human
Neo Genesis Evolution Plant B2 , Undella Town, Unova

I figured I probably wasn't seeing things from their eyes.

"Well, wouldn't you find any damn doctor who just...does operations out of nowhere, without an operating room and anesthesia...a teeny bit out of it?" Theresa asked me.

I was beginning to think maybe the only reason why I wasn't so afraid of Dr. Valentine like Theresa and Janine were was only because I was still human. That woman really was insane, and I kind of figured just staying far away from her was the sanest choice.

"Yeah, you're right," I told her, figuring she probably should be locked up in a funny farm where she couldn't get within a thousand feet of anything sharp to cut up something with. "Better she's up there working on those psychos than following us around."

Meanwhile, the Evolution Process Center was huge, coupled with a giant cylinder chamber in the middle where people probably walked in and came out a whole lot less human looking. Even when it wasn't being used, the thing was glowing in places and had wires and tubes coming and going everywhere like a giant black bowl of spaghetti. My guess was the thing had to be at least fifty feet tall. Meanwhile, computers, consoles, generators, and a bunch of other terminals were everywhere.

"Hmm.. we definitely need someone from here... but we can't leave the room unattended either, if in case anyone or anything comes rushing in," Theresa told us. "I'm going to go out and look for someone... one of you may have to come with me while the other stays here. That way, we could deal with threats both in this room and outside... whatever or whoever they are..."

"I'll come with ya," I told her, figuring Janine was probably better with this tech stuff. "Janine, you stay here and learn what you can about this thing. Theresa and I will look for someone that may know how to work this thing."

"Works for me," Janine replied, already checking out some of the consoles. "I'll give you a holler if something happens."

I figured Janine was probably our best chance at getting something out of this thing. I still was pretty unsure about this whole plan myself, but I figured one infection was all it would take to convince me otherwise. Those three Chimeras were freakishly ugly, and I hated the thought of being just like one of them. But if Theresa and Janine were convinced the thing could make respectable Chimera forms, I dunno, maybe it was really the only saving grace against the gas.

Checking the outside hall, I looked around, and didn't see anyone at first. After that, I turned to Theresa.

"Well, you'd better lead the way," I told her, figuring that would be a better idea. "Me being a human looks awfully suspicious if I were to get seen, but you... they wouldn't be as surprised. No offense."

I figured not using the giant M249 SAW might be a good idea also, since any flick of gunfire would probably draw attention. Definitely needed to be more subtle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Janine Price
Staraptor Pokémorph
Neo Genesis Evolution Plant BS, Undella Town, Unova

While Theresa and Alex headed out, I checked out this evolution chamber thing and all its computers. Definitely pretty complicated, and it was tricky to find out how it was all organized. These Neo Genesis guys... they were definitely a league above, and I really didn't have time for a user manual here. Plus, I was getting really impatient. I wanted to see this baby in action!

After plugging away at the computers for a bit, I figured out the thing was just in a standby phase, awaiting a series of codes. Well, at least I didn't need to worry about how this thing turned on and off. I really was hoping that this thing wouldn't need a crew of like twenty people just to get it to work. These Neo Genesis guys sure wouldn't do that for us.

The input screen was... a little trippy. Finding my way around the software was a little loopy, but I just needed to get the hang of it. I eventually found the area where a user designed their Chimera form, either on the console itself or via a bunch of crazy codes that was generated from a remote terminal. As I figured out, I could use my laptop to design the Chimera form I wanted, which in turn would generate codes. As I realized, I was only a few codes away from becoming the cutest Chimera ever! Well, actually, it was easy to see I was going to need at least a second person to start this thing up while I was in the chamber.

As far as entering the chamber, I found the giant door to it, but I had no clue how to get the thing open. Right now it was locked and some stupid mechanism was holding it back from opening. Probably because nothing was ready and there weren't any codes. Seemed like they didn't want to open the door unless they had to. Radiation maybe? Something crazy, I'll bet.

Well, I figured I could at least get those codes ready and see if that was what was needed to unlock the door. I took out my laptop, booted it up, and got that crazy program open. So... time to design my future self!

So, I used Lopunny as the main base, which is the Pokémon I'd end up looking the most like. Definitely no complaint about that! Then, I designed it with a Togekiss in mind, giving it a nice white color, some blue and red triangular speckles, and two really cute wings. I mean heck, that alone looked really cool and cute. But why stop there? I also decided to follow through with the plan to get some firepower in there as well, combining it with a Ninetales to ensure I could at least muster a decent Flamethrower when I got into this. And, just for good measure, I combined that with a Furret, making the nine tails extra fluffier with red and blue rings around them, and to make the two really big bunny ears pointed rather than puffy. And then, I figured putting in Cinccino for the extra fluff and fur would look good. Aww, now that looked awesome! Why the heck would those three freaks upstairs go for those ugly freak forms when they could have looked like this!? Ah well, their loss, and I guess it serves them right for being stupid. Lastly, I figured it would be cool to give the form a Shedninja halo. Make it look all angelic and stuff. Certainly didn't need the rest of that ugly bug thing, though. In the end, I just gasped at the final result. This... looked really, really cool.

I knew it had to be evolved in order to prevent further mutation from the gas, which got me wondering. What would I look like in this after evolution? How much cuter and cooler could it possibly get? It definitely was exciting to think about. As I fiddled with the program, there was a way to see the projected outcome of evolution. I tried it, and the result... was just mesmerizing. Much longer ears, lots of extra fur and fluff on the arms, legs, chest, back, and head, and it actually had six wings instead of just two. And it had a lot more tails as well, along with a bigger and brighter halo. Oh, that looked so cool and super cute!

Well, the form I made did generate some codes. Some really long ones, as I figured there were essentially endless numbers of combinations a person could decide to turn themselves into. So this was a bit like choosing paint colors... like... several times over. Transferring the codes from the laptop to the console wasn't too hard. Just copy everything to a USB drive and plug it right in. The codes were carried over just fine, and the ultra dangerously cute Lopunny form was good to go. I just couldn't take my eyes off of it. It was so cute to even look at!

But, the codes alone didn't open the door. Once entered, I had to input an authorization password and a biometric eye scan. Frick. I was hoping I wouldn't have to get that done. And in order to hack the machine and bypass these annoying steps, I would have to leave the main input screen to muddle around with administration settings, let it scan my eye, get that saved, and muck around with a whole bunch of other stupid things that would gobble up time. And if I screwed up, I could totally ruin the chance to become this super cute Chimera form! Nah, I just had to be patient and wait for Alex and Theresa to find some peep who knew the authorization passwords and the final stages of getting this thing through. But, if they didn't... ugh, I could work around it, but it was be a risky hassle.

Besides, I couldn't be at the console to hit the "Transform and let it rip" button and be in the chamber itself at the same time anyway.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Theresa Del Monico
Swadloon/Togekiss Chimera
Neo Genesis Evolution Plant B2, Undella Town, Unova

"I'll come with ya. Janine, you stay here and learn what you can about this thing. Theresa and I will look for someone that may know how to work this thing." Alex volunteered, to which I nodded. Alex may be a bit more vulnerable than Janine was, but he was far more practical and less likely to panic or flare up in unfortunate run-ins. Whatever this was, we were definitely looking for said unfortunate run-in. Alex stuck his head out of the door and looked out, before assuring me that the coast was clear.

"Well, you'd better lead the way. Me being a human looks awfully suspicious if I were to get seen, but you... they wouldn't be as surprised. No offense." He said, to which I shook my head and found myself chuckling a bit.

"And why should I take offense? Even I find this form pretty hideous and impractical to say the least, save for the wings! Well, at least with no pride comes no shame. Don't worry, I'll catch anyone with my Aura Sphere before they try to do anything stupid to any of us." I laughed, as I led him down the right-side corridor.

"Well, you mentioned your theory that there will be more Chimeras near the elevators. I guess it doesn't hurt to check the nearest one. Anyway, if in case we're wrong, we can always go up and down to check...should be pretty quick." I said as I scanned the walls, before spotting a floor map covered in glass, nailed to the left wall at the end of the corridor. I turned to face Alex and pointed at it.

"There's the floor map. We'll find the elevator quickly this way." I told him before I flew forward, reaching the map. As Alex followed behind me, I took my time in studying the map. I located the evolution plant pretty easily. Near it were a few more computer and research rooms, as well as a break room, presumably for meals. After a while, I located the elevator. It seemed to be a pretty spacious one, based on the scale size, and it was about four corridors from here. Using my finger, I traced the path from where we were, showing it to Alex. At the split right where this corridor ended, we had to turn left, then go halfway down the next before seeing another hall to the right, which we had to proceed to. After that, we had to turn right again at the end and finally, go left to reach the hall where the elevators were.

"Stay behind me, I don't know what the hell lurks down here, so we better stick together." I told him as I led him to the left. So far, nothing crazy. I flew at a moderate pace, allowing Alex to keep up without having to run. Footfalls could attract attention and if we needed to get ahold of someone, we did not want them to surprise us and make the first move. As I was about to turn the next corner, I heard some voices.

"Intruders, you say? How did they get in?" I heard one voice, evidently masculine, ask, to which another one answered.

"Right here, sir. The camera recorded it." Another voice replied, also masculine but less firm. The swinging and closing of a door followed. As I heard it, I looked to Alex and put a finger to my lips, signaling him to lower his voice to a whisper.

"Surveillance room. We're fucking dead meat if we don't act fast. We better go there and destroy all the damn screens. Whoever I think is the operator would surely be too stupid to know how to operate the machine...but the other voice, maybe he's the hostage we need." I murmured, before flying up again and spreading my wings to their widest. I had to flap as little as possible, glide instead of actually fly. Motioning for Alex to follow me, I turned the corner and continued on down the next hall, until I spotted a slightly-open door. I waited for Alex to catch up, looking at the door then back at him. Once he was close enough, I formed another Aura Sphere in my mouth, before bursting through the door and firing it at one of the screens.

Inside were two Chimeras, both of them pretty hideous but one of them much less so than the other. The one sitting down was an ugly, slimy combination of Swampert, Politoed and Jellicent, with a sickly neon-green color, orange fins jutting out of its cheeks and tentacles where his limbs were supposed to be. The other one was less horrible, an imposing furry creature consisting of a fusion of Entei, Flareon and Salamence, the latter evident in the wings on his back.

"She's one of them!" The sea monster exclaimed, to which just glared and concentrated on him. Golden beams started pulsing and emanating from my body as I launched an Extrasensory attack at the Chimera, silencing him for now.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
STATUS

TEAM ELITE

Theresa Del Monico [SWADLOON/TOGEKISS CHIMERA] - Played by *Jean Grey*
Janine Price [STARAPTOR POKÉMORPH] - Played by Avenger Angel

INFECTION CHECKS
Remember, 5% chance every post! Anything "5" or less on the random roll of 1-100 means you're infected!

Theresa Del Monico (Post #62) - Infection Roll was 37
Alex Waters (Post #63) - Infection Roll was 79
Janine Price (Post #63) - Infection Roll was 35

Alex Waters
Still Human

Right now, I didn't even want to imagine what Dr. Valentine was doing to those two Chimeras. Truthfully, I'd hope they'd just keep her busy with that.

"And why should I take offense?" Theresa asked me, after I referred to her Chimera form. "Even I find this form pretty hideous and impractical to say the least, save for the wings! Well, at least with no pride comes no shame. Don't worry, I'll catch anyone with my Aura Sphere before they try to do anything stupid to any of us."

Well, that was a relief. Still, we needed one of them alive, and at least know enough about the evolution chamber. I wasn't sure how far Janine could get on her own, but still, this would get us out of here sooner.

"Well, you mentioned your theory that there will be more Chimeras near the elevators," Theresa told me as I used whatever cover I could get as we traveled down the halls. "I guess it doesn't hurt to check the nearest one. Anyway, if in case we're wrong, we can always go up and down to check...should be pretty quick."

"I gotcha," I told her, flashing a quick smile and a nod.

We just needed one, after all. I figured it might take a bit to subdue them, but hey, I was ready for anything. Then, Theresa spotted a floor map, and pointed at it.

"There's the floor map," Theresa told me. "We'll find the elevator quickly this way."

She flew over to it and I ran over to where she was, checking out the whole layout of the facility. Man, people could get lost in here without this. She found the evolution plant pretty quickly, as well as the break room, and all the other places in this joint. And then, the elevator. The really big one, which must have been used by the really big Chimeras. Theresa outlined the path, and shortly after, I followed her throughout the hallways.

"Stay behind me, I don't know what the hell lurks down here, so we better stick together," She told me, leading us to the left.

Meanwhile, I kept on close watch. I didn't really see anyone, thankfully. Figured it was probably mostly off-hours, but there were still sounds coming down from the halls. Theresa overheard something, but I couldn't quite make out the words. She gave me the sign to keep quiet, and I gave a quick nod.

"Surveillance room," She whispered. "We're fucking dead meat if we don't act fast. We better go there and destroy all the damn screens. Whoever I think is the operator would surely be too stupid to know how to operate the machine...but the other voice, maybe he's the hostage we need."

Damn, I was really hoping this wouldn't set off an alarm. If there was one, they might just be seconds within turning it on, and who knows what kind of security lockdown might happen. Theresa shot on ahead, gliding right into the security room while I followed as closely behind as I could, though she was faster than I was. Once I barged in, Theresa unleashed an Aura Sphere attack at one of the screens, while I pulled out the MP5K and quickly screwed in the silencer. While she attacked the screens, I followed her lead, tearing bullet holes into the others.

Then, I saw the two Chimeras. The one in the seat was a hideous Swampert, Politoed, and Jellicent Chimera, while the other was a furry Chimera of Entei and Flareon with a Salamence's wings.

"She's one of them!" The operator shouted.

Theresa, quickly nailed him with a Extrasensory attack, while I whipped out the M249 SAW and pointed it at the furry one. Problem for him was, it was easier and quicker for me to pull the trigger than it was for him to cough up fire to launch in our face. He looked like he had thought about attacking us, but he lost that chance.

"Don't make a move," I told him, keeping the heavy machine gun pointed at him. "We're not alone, and trust me, you don't want to see what some other members of our team are capable of."

"You..." He growled, looking at us aggressively. "What do you want?"

"Access to the evolution chamber," I told him, keeping the M249 affixed on his head. "Help us access it, and we'll let you go. But, if you're a pain in the ass about it, well, I'll just gun you down and find someone else a little more cooperative."

He laughed, and then I smashed his furry, lion face with the butt of the machine gun, just to get the machine across. Then, I kicked him in the chest, and knocked the wind out of him. When he finally came to, he sat, up, and coughed.

"Damn... damn it, fine, I'll give you what you want," He muttered, getting up. "Not like it's much of a request anyway. The revolution has already begun.

We led him back to the evolution chamber, making sure none of his friends would come along. The whole while, I kept the M249 pointed at him.

Janine Price
Staraptor Pokémorph

I had been chewing and blowing bubble gum, waiting for Alex and Theresa to show up again. I was so tempted to hack the administrator account, but if I failed and there was a lockout, it would be that much more of a pain to get it up and going again. Thankfully, it didn't take them long until they both showed up with a furry guy, obvious Entei and Flareon dude with Salamence wings. He looked pissed and it looked like Alex and Theresa had to knock a few heads, including his, along the way.

"Ah, great to see ya," I told him with a wink. "Been waiting. Hey, you, Furface. Authorization codes and eye scan would be greatly appreciated, you know."

"The name's Victor," He spat, not liking the nickname I gave him. "And who are you?"

"Janine, the one and only," I told him, winking with a smile. "And that's Alex and Theresa. Now then, I got most of this baby up and running, but these stupid codes are blocking me. That's where you come in."

He just shrugged, and did what he was told. He didn't even seemed that bummed out about it, and was even smiling. He put in the code as "ARK9850" and then scanned his eye into the scanner. Moments later, the lock on the chamber door had unlatched, and all that was left was to swing it open, and let the magic happen.

"This... Lopunny one is for you?" He asked with a dubious look in his eyes after looking at the screen and then back at me.

"Yep, sure is!" I told him, proud of that super cute bunny form I created. "Alex, you press the start button, I'm hopping in."

"Alright," He replied, motioning for Victor to step aside.

I put my gear aside by the chamber door, and then swing the chamber door open. It was rather weird inside, with black, tiled walls and a floor that looked like the back of a music CD. I just shrugged and stepped inside, and shut the door behind me. Inside, the chamber was really pretty big. I stepped toward the center and just couldn't wait to see how this would turn out. Sure, the Staraptor form was cool, but this would be so many times better.

And then, the door locked behind me. I couldn't help but smile, and then soon, the room lit up and I was blinded for a moment. Suddenly, I felt all kinds of crazy changes. My feathers had been replaced by white fur, and my feathered crest was replaced with the hair of a Ninetales. Two red and blue stripped bunny ears had grown out of the top of my head, and then bent down and continued on to about my waistline. Then, I grew nine incredible, bushy fox tails with red and blue rings around them, followed by two giant Togekiss wings on my back, along with the extra Cinccino fluff. I loved it! I couldn't help but admire every inch of this new body, but then, the next step happened. Evolution.

I then started glowing, and then just grew to be fifteen feet all, more than double my original size. My two feet had grown to be two huge rabbit feet, while my hands were now two paws. Then, my two giant rabbit ears had grown bigger and longer, just barely missing the floor. Along with them came four others, not as big as the other two, but were just about the same length in scale as a standard Lopunny's, reaching around my waistline. Then, I grew four extra giant wings, twelve more tails, and had now grown longer hair and a bigger, brighter halo. I felt so soft, plush, and adorable! They soon unlocked the door, and I was thrilled to show Alex and Theresa my new form! And best of all, I didn't need to worry about that stupid gas any longer!

"Wow... just wow!" I shouted in glee, coming out of the chamber. "Look at this, it's AWESOME! I feel so cute and plushy! I came up with a cool name for it too! Seraphare!"

"You're welcome..." Victor replied sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"It's..." Alex said, speechless and surprised.

It felt a bit awkward to be looking down on everything and everyone from this high up now, but ah, whatever. I couldn't help but smile cutely, just totally adoring how I look and felt. Sure, I figured I might have looked a little silly being so giddy like this, but this was just an awesome feeling! The others didn't seem so convinced, but pah, whatever!

"So, who's up next?" Victor shrugged, just wanting to get this over with.

"She can go," Alex replied, glancing to Theresa. "I'm still deciding."

"Aww, Alex, you definitely should go for this!" I urged him on, figuring while Theresa werewolfed herself, I could convince Alex to go for this same super cute bunny form. "It's really soft and comfortable. You'll look great in it, I'm sure!"

Well, he was thinking it over. I was really wondering what he was going to ultimately decide on. It was definitely exciting!

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Theresa Del Monico
Swadloon/Togekiss Chimera

We got who we needed, namely, the furry Fire-type Chimera. Alex made short work of him and he ended up relenting. Weak, just like all those peeps back in Lacunosa. We dragged him to the evolution chamber, where Janine was waiting for us.

"Ah, great to see ya. Been waiting. Hey, you, Furface. Authorization codes and eye scan would be greatly appreciated, you know." Janine greeted the Chimera we dragged in.

"The name's Victor. And who are you?" The Chimera replied disdainfully, to which Janine seemed unfazed by as she introduced him to me and Alex. Victor entered a password and was granted access to the chamber. He took a look at the screen, which prompted me to do the same.

Arceus, the form Janine came up with was hideous. It was snowy white and consisted of a mash-up of Lopunny, Cinccino, Ninetales, Togekiss and Shedinja. Wait, Togekiss? I looked at my own wings as I thought. Was she mocking me? The form featured long Lopunny ears striped with red and blue, nine furry tails ringed with red and blue, as well as a Togekiss' wings. I shook my head in disbelief. That was what she was going for? It was bright white and conspicuous!

Apparently it was. As Janine stepped out of the evolution chamber when the process was over, I couldn't get over how strange she looked. Now fifteen feet tall, she looked like an oversized white Lopunny with twenty-freaking-one tails. If I was going to be that tall when I evolved...

"So, who's up next?" Victor asked, to which Alex allowed me to go before him.

"Aww, Alex, you definitely should go for this! It's really soft and comfortable. You'll look great in it, I'm sure!" Janine whined. I sighed as I stood in front of the screen, remembering the two forms I chose and deciding to go with a combination of sorts. Before I could finish, I looked back at Alex and shook my head slightly.

"Alex, a white form is not exactly the most efficient thing when getting around. Just...please be sensible in terms of color, whatever you choose. We can't have anyone getting caught or shot easily." I told him, before inputting my final combination. The form I preferred had the body shape and head of a Lucario, with its distinctive "mask" and four dangling appendages. A silver spike juts out from behind each of the hands. Its body coloring was now the black of a Houndoom, with its head and body fur being completely black, and the "mask" on her face being a vivid crimson color, similar in shade as parts of a Zoroark, though it still retains the "mask" shape typical of a Lucario. In the middle of the form's chest is a mass of thick, black fur like a Zoroark's, a Houndoom's silver skull right in the middle of the fur mass. A Houndoom's silver shackles encircle the wrists and ankles, as well as around the shoulders. While a normal Lucario's four appendages are black, these ones are instead, white, with a slightly translucent, wispy quality to them, like a Darkai's wisp. Its tail, instead of looking like a Lucario's, looked just like a Zoroark's mane, long, red and bushy with black on the edges. The form's upper thighs, while still reminiscent of a Lucario's "shorts", have taken on a slimmer, less bulky quality with ragged, ripped-looking edges like the bottom of a Darkrai, and just as the rest of the body, completely black. The form's eyes were a vivid aqua, like a Zoroark's in color. Finally, two large Flygon's wings were on its back, colored black with red edges. I gave it one look and smiled.

"This one is mine." I told Victor, who gave it one look and raised an eyebrow.

"Are you sure? That form is a..." Victor started to protest. I gave him a glare as he did, before cutting him off.

"Is what? I think it's just perfect." I interrupted, before stepping into the chamber. Shortly after the doors close, the machine started up and I felt myself changing form. Bye-bye weirdness. Something good at last after my two effin' strokes of bad luck. After a while, I looked down at myself and saw that I had changed into the form I just created for myself. I smiled as I looked down at my black fur, my bushy red tail. It was beautiful.

The process was far from over, however. Soon, I started glowing and felt myself growing, up from six feet to about thirteen feet tall. The four wispy appendages on my head deepened in color from white to a light smoky gray, another pair of Flygon's wings sprouted out of my back, now giving me four wings. The spikes, which at first only jutted out from the back of my hands, now appeared down the length of my arms, a single line on each arm, as well as around all my shackles, giving them the appearance of spiked metal bands. My hands and feet all turned into canine paws and sprouted sinister, silver claws. I swished my longer and bushier tail, which I saw was now streaked with more black in the center. The skull pendant in the middle of my chest now had glowing red eyes, and as I looked at my faint reflection on the glass of the chamber, I noticed that my eyes weren't the bright aqua of a Zoroark's anymore, but the icier, piercing aqua of a Darkrai's.

As I walked out of the chamber when the process was over, I looked at Alex, then at Janine. Somehow, I wished that he wouldn't put up with becoming something like that...Seraphare as she called it. I ended up a couple of feet smaller than Janine, but I guessed that I was probably the faster Chimera and thus, had to be smaller.

"Lovely, isn't it? I'll call it....Roguewolf." I asked Victor, smiling with my new sharp fangs, to which he slowly nodded. A strange look was plastered on his face, but I decided not to mind it. It's his fault he probably had awful taste. I looked to Alex and nodded at him.

"I guess it's your turn now. Have you decided?" I asked him as Victor was waiting, the machine ready.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
STATUS

TEAM ELITE

Theresa Del Monico [ROGUEWOLF] - Played by *Jean Grey*
Janine Price [SERAPHARE] - Played by Avenger Angel

INFECTION CHECKS

Theresa Del Monico (Post #64) - Immune
Alex Waters (Post #65) - Infection Roll was 38
Janine Price (Post #65) - Immune

Alex Waters
Still Human

Theresa and I were both shocked when Janine stepped out, once human, then a Starraptor Pokémorph, now... a giant, white, fluffy bunny with six wings and a heck of a lot of wings and tails she dubbed "Seraphare." I kind of figured this kind of thing was irreversible, so I was a bit glad she was so happy with it. Right now, Janine could tell anyone she'd been a giant white bunny her whole life and there was plenty of room to believe her. Definitely didn't look like she was ever once human in the slightest.

And she tried to convince me to go for the same thing. While I could admit it looked better than what a lot of these Neo Genesis chumps could pull out, it still wasn't my thing. Meanwhile, Theresa just blinked at Janine, really thinking her sanity had been lost quite some time ago.

"Alex, a white form is not exactly the most efficient thing when getting around," Theresa told me, discouraging going for anything white. "Just... please, be sensible in terms of color, whatever you choose. We can't have anyone getting caught or shot easily."

Half of me wasn't so crazy about this whole idea in the first place, but eh, I wasn't the kind to wimp out when everyone else was doing it. And I wasn't crazy about letting the gas eventually turn me inside out. So, Theresa inputted her own combination of a Lucario, Houndoom, Zoroark, Darkrai, and Flygon, turning herself into a giant, winged wolf that looked like the herald of the apocalypse. Actually, I figured it was pretty cool with the Flygon wings, the Houndoom skull, and the nightmare color scheme. I could tell, she liked blending in with the darkness and wanted to become something that clearly said "don't be stupid enough to anger me." When she had fully transformed, she called herself "Roguewolf," and like Janine, didn't look like she was ever human. I just looked up at her and was just glad she was on my side. Those canines... looked vicious as hell! And those icy, aqua-colored eyes looked like they could stare right into peoples' souls.

"Lovely, isn't it?" Theresa asked the rest of us, admiring her new wolf form as she flashed her new fangs. "I'll call it... Roguewolf."

"Ech," Janine winced, hating Theresa's tastes. "Good grief, Theresa, you've probably given even all the unborn children nightmares already. Do me a favor and just... roll over and play dead."

Victor just shrugged and continued to give in his part of the deal. He reminded me of a tattoo artist, just giving people what they wanted regardless of how permanent it was and how stupid he personally thought it was. Then, Theresa turned to me, looking interested.

"I guess it's your turn now," She told me, looking interested as I caught another sight of those fangs of hers. "Have you decided?"

"Hmm," I told her, thinking it over. "Just give me a minute here."

"Can't wait to see this," Victor replied sarcastically with an unenthusiastic sigh.

I kept quiet as I took Janine's laptop and played around with that preview program. Meanwhile, Janine kept smiling and tried to make herself look cute and adorable to try and convince me to go for the same thing. She looked a bit too fluffy and cute, though. Meanwhile, I was drawing a total blank as to what to get started with. I figured I might as well start with what Janine had as a base just to get started and work around with it.

The Lopunny base was actually decent, I'd give her that. It kept Janine bipedal even after evolution and I kind of wanted that also. I wasn't crazy about having to run on all fours while having to use my mouth to carry stuff around. However, looking at Janine's Seraphare form... this Togekiss stuff... that could go out the window. I figured I didn't need the Shedinja halo or the ridiculous Cinccino fur either. Those, to me, were just meaningless extras.

Lopunny, I felt, could look cool in black. I went through the list of dark Pokémon and combining Lopunny with Umbreon actually did look decently badass. Even after I scrapped the Togekiss, Shedninja, and Cinccino stuff, I hadn't even thought to remove the nine Furret-sized and colored Ninetales tails yet and actually, I kind of liked the look of that, seeing each of those nine black tails now wrapped with glowing rings in Umbreon style. Ultimately, I decided to keep those. So, badass black rabbit with glowing Umbreon marks and nine tails. Still needed wings, so I figured putting in a Honchkrow's black feather wings would work nicely. Here, the wings ended up as black with glowing yellow markings instead of maroon down feathers and black flight feathers. Lastly, I took a look at Theresa and that Zoroark mane was just kickass. So, I added that in as well, giving the form a long mane of tied hair like a Zoroark, long, thick, and black with glowing yellow highlights. Ultimately, it made for a mix of Lopunny, Umbreon, Furret, Ninetales, Honchkrow, and Zoroark. Truthfully, both Janine and Theresa kind of inspired this, so I couldn't see how either of them could complain.

So, I handed the laptop and the generated codes to Victor, who looked at it and yet again didn't really understand the logic behind our choices.

"You people..." Victor scoffed, shaking his head in disbelief. "Well, it's your body. Can't say it's the worst thing I've ever seen, but... whatever."

I shrugged, took off my gear, and headed into the chamber. Once inside, the whole thing started up again, and it sure didn't take long for it to take action. Quickly, I was coated with black fur and glowing yellow Umbreon markings, which looked decent. Then, I got the long, pointed bunny ears of a Lopunny, which with a glowing stripe down the lower half, still looked cool and not ridiculous. Then, from my back sprouted two black feathered wings with the glowing yellow markings, and shortly after, those bushy nine tails, each with four rings of glowing yellow. And then, the long Zoroark mane grew from my head, covering my back while the ponytail part just barely touched the ground. Definitely invoked a strange, new feeling that may have felt weird at first, but quickly grew on me.

And then, the evolution process. I climbed in height to roughly about the same size as Janine, and felt the main portion of my body definitely become much more distinctly like a Lopunny, with big rabbit feet, paws, and incredibly long rabbit ears that pointed upward about four feet before bending down toward the ground, with the tips nearly touching the floor. And like her, two other smaller rabbit ears grew out from the same spot on my head and lay along both sides of those, only they were about half the length. It made two rabbit ears look like six in total. Then, like her, nine tails quickly grew into twenty-one tails, and my two wings grew to be pretty massive in size. Then, the Zoroark mane I had also increased in size, having to divide into two parts as it hit the area were the twenty-one tails came out of my rear, essentially becoming like two Zoroark manes merging into one. Still, both sides were long and pretty big, enough to the point where even the ponytails of both sides dragged along the ground. The Umbreon markings had also changed. The shape of a sharp, crescent moon was now on my forehead, while the other marks that were once rings turned into rings with spikes shooting out from the middle, creating a sunburst-like effect.

Stepping out, I figured it would take time to get used to this, but in truth, I liked it. Felt weird having giant ears, tails, wings, and hair while standing a huge fifteen feet tall, but given time, it would probably feel pretty natural.

"Just peachy," Victor scoffed, not surprised at the result. "All three of you look ridiculous. Now, if you're done wasting my time, I've got work to do."

And he headed out of there, just like that. Definitely not the warmest guy I've ever met.

Janine Price
Seraphare

Theresa had turned herself into a wolfy, doggy mess. Ugh, I couldn't believe I'd have to be traveling around with this giant, demonic, flea bag, good for nothing mutt from now on. Pft, probably couldn't even play fetch with a stick without ripping the thing to shreds with her giant, blood-sucking fangs of doom and gloom. I kept imagining her with a giant doggy cone and it was hilarious! I'd just point and laugh and keep on calling it the cone of shame. Plus, ew, it made me wonder. Now that Theresa was a giant, flea-bitten mutt like that, was she going to pee on everything and sniff the butts of others? Puke.

And Alex... wow! Now, he hadn't totally jumped on the idea of becoming a Seraphare, but I definitely saw he modified it. Okay, so he threw out the whole Togekiss color and wing style, along with the Shedninja halo and the Cinccino fur, which... you know, still would have looked cute on him, but I wasn't bummed out over the fact he scrapped those. So, he added in some Umbreon, Honchkrow, and Zoroark instead, which turned him into a black, multi fox-tailed winged bunny instead, but to me, it was still super cute and super cool!

I couldn't help but run up to him and hug him tightly. He was so soft! Aww, we were the perfect couple for each other. Definite Yin and Yang, or whatever that whole thing was.

"Alright, alright," He told me, backing off with an embarrassed smile. "Man, Janine. What's gotten into you?"

"I think... I think I'm in love!" I told him, totally thinking that for real. "Yes! But... hey, what is your new Pokémon name anyway?"

"Hmm," He replied, thinking it over. "I like the idea of mashing 'bunny' and 'ninja' as one. 'Bunninja' has a nice ring to it."

Oh, it definitely did! Still, seeing this place... I just wanted to get out of here and head to somewhere... more romantic. Oh man, if Alex asked me right then and there to marry him, I would so do that! As for Theresa... whatever. She was better when I pretended she wasn't there.

"Love it!" I told him, kissing Alex on the cheek. "Aww Alex, you're so awesome."

He looked a little surprised I was getting really lovey-dovey with him, but... I couldn't help it.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Theresa Del Monico
Roguewolf

I got on all fours and crouched as I watched as Alex start putting together his own form. Thank Arceus, he listened to my advice and picked a darker fur color, despite picking a Lopunny base. Looking at the finished result, it definitely was easy on my eyes, unlike Janine's, which was jsut too saccharine for my taste. Alex at least knew what was important.

"You people... Well, it's your body. Can't say it's the worst thing I've ever seen, but... whatever." Victor exclaimed as he took a look at Alex's proposed form. Damn, at least it wasn't some kind of goop monster or anything like the one we fought at the entrance. Alex took off his gear and walked into the chamber, the pervert in me eyeing his naked backside. It was...very firm-looking and toned, like he worked out regularly. After a while, I saw Alex start growing inside the chamber, coming out to be around Janine's height. After the process was over, he stepped out, showing his new form. He had a double-Zoroark mane, a crescent on his forehead and a lot more tails. The dark look actually managed to make the Lopunny base look really cool.

"Just peachy. All three of you look ridiculous. Now, if you're done wasting my time, I've got work to do." Victor scoffed, before he headed out of the door. I looked at him, wondering why he was in such a hurry.

"I think... I think I'm in love! Yes! But... hey, what is your new Pokémon name anyway?" Janine squealed, to which I rolled my eyes. Seriously? That girl believed in love at first sight? Man, what a kid.

"Hmm...I like the idea of mashing 'bunny' and 'ninja' as one. 'Bunninja' has a nice ring to it." Alex replied, to which I repeated softly. It definitely had a nice flow to it, despite my lack of classical training.

"Love it! Aww Alex, you're so awesome." Janine gushed, before kissing him on the cheek. Man, as if she couldn't be crazier. I wanted to knock her out of her euphoria, just to see her cry or something, but unfortunately, Lady Luck was probably in a bad mood.

"Initiate lockdown. I repeat, initiate lockdown of the facility."

So, that was why Victor was in such a hurry. I dashed forward and slapped Janine out of it.

"Damn, you idiot! Now's not the time to go PDA in here when we're about to get locked up. We better either kill him or get outta here!" I growled, before dashing out the door and looking around. No sign of Victor or any guards...yet. We had to do something...and do it fast.