• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

RPG Ideas and Wishes

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Fairy Tail is on my long list of shows to watch. I might be interested...

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
^^^

Basically this for me too. Fairy Tail's been on my list for a while but is rather low on priority and, well, I love fantasy RPs/RPGs in general. As well as the idea of a rag tag group of mercenaries. Possibly a fun chance for interesting character interactions.

No idea if I'll actually join though, as interested as I am. Depends on the plot.

Hydrangea

ask me about my ocs pls
Staff member
Doing an interest check on a few different topics:

1. A PMD related roleplay set in an entirely new universe with an overarching theme of self-enlightenment and finding what completes you. Partially inspired by the myth of the red string of fate.
  2. A Digimon Roleplay that focuses on some of the "seedier" parts of Digimon, playing off of the ideas presented in the story games where most people that have Digimon programs are hackers and not to be trusted.
  3. A Spyro the Dragon inspired roleplay that takes place in an Alternate Universe following the events of the first game. Each player could choose to be from a different home world, each of which are feuding due to differing beliefs between the dragons. This would focus heavily on relationship building and "mending the gap" between the different worlds and coming to terms with differences.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Usurper
Doing an interest check on a few different topics:

1. A PMD related roleplay set in an entirely new universe with an overarching theme of self-enlightenment and finding what completes you. Partially inspired by the myth of the red string of fate.
  2. A Digimon Roleplay that focuses on some of the "seedier" parts of Digimon, playing off of the ideas presented in the story games where most people that have Digimon programs are hackers and not to be trusted.
  3. A Spyro the Dragon inspired roleplay that takes place in an Alternate Universe following the events of the first game. Each player could choose to be from a different home world, each of which are feuding due to differing beliefs between the dragons. This would focus heavily on relationship building and "mending the gap" between the different worlds and coming to terms with differences.
I'd totally be down to the Digimon idea.