• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

RPG School for Beginners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalavinka

He said he'd grade those sign-ups later.

~Thunderstar ;121;;373;

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
I do say this seems to be a waste of time if it dosent get graded, i think you need to higher more people to grade this thing.

Kalavinka

There's a thing called patience. Use it.

And a question - do we post our sample role-plays (the actual thing, not the sign-up) here, or will there be a seperate thread for them?

~Thunderstar ;121;;373;

Kev Chi

Guardian
Sorry, I've been quite busy lately. I'll grade a couple more sign ups.

Name: Lawrence Williams
Fine.

Personality: Lawrence is a very odd person. He likes to keep to himself. He usually likes to talk to himself when he's trying to solve an unusual problem. His abnormal behavior has caused him to have very few friends. Lawrence also has issues with his parents. His parents always ask him "what's wrong" and he yells at them for making him seem like he's got problems. Well, he does but he doesn't like it when people imply that they think he does.

Lawrence is lonely most of the time, and he sometimes cries over it. He has mood swings almost all of the time. Lawrence is also very independent, and doesn't need anyone to worry about him. This is the result of his lonely demeanor.
Nice. Lenghty is good.

Description: Lawrence is about 5'3 and has a sorta tannish face. He has black hair that he likes to keep cut low but not too close to his scalp. He is nearsighted, but wears contacts. Without his contacts on, his eye color is sky blueish. With his contacts, they look like a hazel color. He usually wears blue jeans with a t-shirt and vest.

Most of the time, Lawrence wears black boots. He also has a green backpack that has most of his supplies.
Not bad but just to add, what are the t-shirt and vest like?

History: Lawrence was born in the town of Pacifidlog, but grew up in Sootopolis City. He didn't like living in the city, but somehow he got over it. Before he was a very independent person, he had many friends. Though, when his parents got a divorce, and his biological father moved to Fortree City, he has become really depressed. Lawrence hates his step-father, even though he hasn't done anything to him. Lawrence started to become rebellious, and left the house whenever his parents were asleep. Lawrence talked to himself a bit, and decided that he wanted to go on a journey to try and turn his life around.
Tis good.

Type: Bulbasaur
Name: Flora
Personality: Flora is a very cheerful little Bulbasaur that likes to play alot. This tends to sometimes get her in trouble. All in all, Flora is a lovable pokemon that only wants the best for her trainer.
Not bad but the personality could use one or two more sentences.

Type: Staryu
Name: Star
Personality: Star is a very confusing little Staryu. It seems to always stay in one spot and look like its thinking really hard about something. Star has always helped Lawrence is battles, it has never failed him yet. Star's odd behavior seems to be a result of being around Lawrence for a long time.
Tis good.

Overall, I would grade this a B. Despcrition just needs alittle adding on and Bulbasuars' personality.
~~~~~

Name: Jamie Armstrong
Tis Fine.

Personality: Normally kind and gentle he finds it easy to make friends and tries to make friends with everyone, including those he shouldn’t. Even though he is normally kind and gentle he can be distant and silent at times, he also is very competitive and has a strong determination to achieve what he wants.
If you did it like the personality you edited for me in the ToS RPG, you'd be ok.

Description: Jamie Armstrong has a long sleeved black top on with red Celtic symbols going round the chest part of it and going round the bicep parts of the sleeves, the rimming of the shirt round the neck and sleeves and waist bit was also red, the sleeveless jacket he was wearing was white with a black sip and black sips for the pockets as well, his jeans black and his trainers a dark red, he also had a beanie hat on that was dark red with a lighter red line going around the base of it. He had slightly long blonde hair you could see just sticking slightly out from under his hat and dark brown eyes with slightly pale white skin.
Most of the time, Lawrence wears black boots. He also has a green backpack that has most of his supplies.
Tis fine.

History: Jamie Armstrong used to be a Pokemon master and capture them all, but after accompanying his brother to a gym battle Jamie decided he wanted to train as a gym trainer, that is an aspect that he has never given up on, but after starting his 1st journey Jamie realised how much he liked travelling with his Pokemon and how much he could learn by challenging different gym leaders across the lands. His brother went on to become a gym leader and so Jamie wants to follow in his footsteps and plans to defeat his brother one day at his own type, normal.
Aipom was the 1st Pokemon Jamie ever met that was wild, when he and his brother were travelling to the gym Jamie met a Aipom that he befriended and when Jamie started his journey that same Aipom was the 1st Pokemon he ever captured.
Tis fine.

Type: Totodile
Name: Toto
Personality: Toto used to be shy when Jamie 1st got him but after seeing how nice people can be from being with Jamie it came out of its shell a bit, Toto still used to get scared in battles whenever it would go up against a Pokemon bigger than it, not until it learnt its icy wind attack did it get some confidence, and now it seems to crave attention
I love the Totody. ^^

Type: Aipom
Name: Pom
Personality: Aipom has always had a hyper active and playful nature, and it brings that into battle with it, always on the move jumping, dancing or running it has a lot of energy that it uses in battle. Aipom never likes to lose and when it dose always trains itself to be faster and stronger.
Good but was Aipom one of the pokemon you were allowed to start with?

For now, I have to grade this a D. I don't think Aipom was one of the pokemon you were allowed to start with. That's pretty much the only reason for the D. Change that, and you'll probably end up with a B.

I'll get to the forgotten sign ups soon, I promise.

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
There's a thing called patience. Use it.

And a question - do we post our sample role-plays (the actual thing, not the sign-up) here, or will there be a seperate thread for them?

~Thunderstar ;121;;373;

Ah my friend i do have patience but it has been days, and grading normally needs asap replying, but i understand that he has been busy so it is fine but there is no need for you to start kissing up.
And i am sorry for my irotated attitude but i am having a terrible couple of days.

Good but was Aipom one of the pokemon you were allowed to start with?

For now, I have to grade this a D. I don't think Aipom was one of the pokemon you were allowed to start with. That's pretty much the only reason for the D. Change that, and you'll probably end up with a B.

I'll get to the forgotten sign ups soon, I promise.

ok sorry i didnt notice that there where pokemon i had to chose from :p lol ill go check now^^

EDIT: oh i see i thought that you had to pick one of the type pokemon and then the 2nd pokemon could be whatever you want so i will change it to vulpix ^^

Type: Vulpix
Name: Pixie
Personality: Vulpix is a hyper active pokemon and loves using its flire spin attack to heat things up a bit. If things get too quite for its liking it will make things more exciting by showing off one of its attacks. She loves being paid alot of attention to and being pamperd and fights for jamies attention with his toto.

I hope that is better ^^

Last edited:

Lady Myuu

Damsel mostly Stressed.
I am sorry I got a life and can not come to everyoes becking call. People better stop going off topic >>';

Jay star, don't rush us. Chi is new and has a life outside of these forums just like I do. You really don't have any right to rush us on any of it as we are doing it FOR YOU.

Thunderstar, yes post it in here. I will be grading all samples.

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
I am sorry I got a life and can not come to everyoes becking call. People better stop going off topic >>';

Jay star, don't rush us. Chi is new and has a life outside of these forums just like I do. You really don't have any right to rush us on any of it as we are doing it FOR YOU.

Thunderstar, yes post it in here. I will be grading all samples.

I know but as i said when it takes days to reply and im not just talking for me im talking about others, i am ok with there being a delay, and i am sorry for snapping about it the other day but as i said i was having an awful couple of days and was in a mega bad mood. And getting more graders was just a suggestion not a means of rushing i said it in a way i shouldnt have and i apologise.

Kev Chi

Guardian
Wow, this is overdue, and I mean just on my part.

~~~~

Name: John Smith

Tis Fine

Personality: John had, and still has, some trouble making friends, maybe due to the fact that he’s extremely shy. Hiding from people and not talking to them, John wasn’t always the shy person he is now. Still, when he (luckily) makes new friends, he becomes quite a talkative young man. Being helped by them to overcome his shyness, he became less introverted. Still, if he gets really nervous, he won’t talk to anyone he thinks that might hurt him, including his own friends. Pokemons are the only ones he has complete confidence in, and he never turned his back to them.
That's a nice personality. ^^ Reminds me of me. Sort of.

Description: About 5 foot tall, John is very slim, weighing about 80 pounds. Not being very brawny, he isn’t exactly of the strong type. Dark eyes, brown short hair, swarthy skin, John always wears some jeans, and a simple white t-shirt. When he feels to, he wears a blue cap with the inicials "JS", that stand for his name.
What color is "Dark" for the eyes? otherwise, tis fine.

History: John’s from Petalburg City, the most beautiful town of the Hoenn region according to the young trainer. Always playing in the Petalburg Forest with the Pokemon existing in there, his desire of becoming a pokemon trainer grew everyday. Reaching the required age for becoming one, he wanted to meet and search for new pokemon, heading to the region of Kanto.
Maybe you can add how he got to Kanto? Unless that would be in your first sample. Otherwise, its good.

Pokemon:
Type: Oddish
Name: Linda
Personality: Linda, as her own name says, is a very beautiful Oddish. Always gentil to the others, her charm is a wonderful delight for those who are sad. She's one of those persons, in this case pokemon, who is always there for you, always wanting to help those that need it.
Tis good.

Type: Charmander
Name: Slasher
Personality: As well as Linda, Slasher is a very docile, cute, adorable and happy Charmander. Always wagging his tail, Slasher is a wonderful partner, never refusing a good old "playtime". His eyes transmite complete happyness even for those who are extremely sad, his smile being a joy for those who see it.
Tis fine.

Overall, I'd probably give this a B+. Don't know if it was a plot hole in his history, but everything seem pretty good. ^^

Name: Cyan Bloodbane
Tis fine.

Personality: Cyan has a good tempered nature unless something is really screwy then you see a side of him hardly ever seen. He can be kind and nice but is usually a loner. He hates vioence since his father was killed along time ago when Team Rocket took over Silph Co. Thought it takes him a while to warm up to people once they are his friend he is very loyal to them.
What is the side that you rarely see of him like?

Description: Cyan is almost 6 ft. he has short spiky green hair which he doesnt bother to comb since it wont say in place anyway. He has emerald green eyes with specks of brown in them giving him a hard look on his face. he wears a navy blue 'mini' long sleeve shirt [like Falco from Startfox] with a gray t-shirt with tan pants.
So green XD Just to add, what kind of footwear does he have?

History: Cyan used to live in Saffron City until he was 9 and Silph Co. was taken over and his father was killed. Then he and his mother left to Pewter City out in the back so they can live in peace. Also it was close enough to Pallet town so he could get his first pokemon.
Need a bit more detail. How was his father killed? What was he doing at that time?

Pokemon: Charmander

Type: Fire
Name: None just its regular name [I dont like nicknames]
Personality: Cyan's Charmander is out going and tries to be the best at things though it usually fails since it isnt all that strong yet and is in its first stage. It warms up to people rather easily though it can be sometimes suspicious of others.
I guess its ok. Maybe if you can think of anything else, add it, but ok otherwise.

Pokemon: Bellsprout

Type: Grass/Posion
Name: ''
Personality: Cyan's Bellsprout is kinda laid back using its 'powder' attacks to do most of the work for it and then finishing it up with one of its own 'real' attacks. It doesnt trust people it doesnt know and harly ever warms up to people.
Tis ok.

Overall, I'd grade this a B-. You got everything down for the most part, but you can still improve a bit.

Finally, done with grading everything. x.x

cybermew

A la lune!
Hi I would really like to make an rpg but i can't tell the difference from a fan fic can someone please explain it to me?

Manipulon

Name: Dante Chambers
Personality: Dante is down-to-earth, friendly, and caring. He will try his best to assist whoever needs it. He does not necessarily go around as a crusader, helping every old lady trying to cross the street, but he will help if asked, because it is in his nature. He has a relaxed, rather reserved demeanor, but good leadership skills, which helps him command his Pokemon.
Description: Dante is tall and rangy, about 5'7" and 125 pounds. His hair is chestnut brown, with no discernible highlights. His eyes are light blue, and very calm, as if nothing you say will affect him. He usually wears charcoal black jeans, with a red long sleeved shirt, and a black leather vest with studs. He only wears black leather boots because they aren't affected by the elements he endures.
History: Dante had a regular upbringing. He lived in Fuchsia City, but traveled back and forth from Celadon on his bike. One long boring summer, he took a summer course on Pokemon Battling Strategies in Pallet, and learned that he had an above average aptitude for battling, because of his quick thinking, and innovative offensive strategies. Now, it is another long, monotonous holiday, and he decided to take the new Pokemon League Challenge. He plans to continue his education via the PC until he finishes.

Pokemon: Ponyta and Staryu

Type: Ponyta
Name: Ponyta
Personality: Ponyta is the opposite of her trainer. She shows the greatest amount of enthusiasm possible during and after battles. She warmed up to Dante very quickly. She even allows him to ride her, but he sticks to walking most of the time.

Type:Staryu
Name: Staryu
Personality: Staryu is wise and serene. It is a strong battler, but it prefers more relaxing pursuits, such as moonbathing and swimming. It has innate Psychic powers that it is trying to implement into battling, but those will have to wait...

D-Boi

Bitter Twist
Name: Ray Smith

Personality: He's more of the aggressive/quiet type. He usually likes to chill out and mind his own business like listening to his hip hop modded iPod Nano. When he's generally not in the mood or he has a chip on his shoulder, he has a very intimidating look as in "gonna-bust-ya-chest-open-if-you-don't-get-off-my-back" kind of look. When he's being slightly annoyed by someone, he calmsly puts them down with a few words of wisdom. When he's being pushed too far, then he means business by either challenging the person to a pokemon battle and brutally beating his opponent or beat the guy down himself with a mixture of martial arts and gritty streetfighting moves. Once you get to know him, he can be a pretty cool dude.

Description: The First thing you'll notice is that he's African-American with a regular brown skin color. He's very fit and usually plays sports. He stands at 5' 6" and is pretty muscular with broad shoulders. He has a lot of hair, but tends to have it braided from time to time with various styles and sometimes likes to where a white Du-Rag to match his clothing style. He also has a "spike"(or bang as they call 'em) in front of his braids, but is hanging on the right side of his face, covering his eye sometimes.

He usually wears a Black oversized T-Shirt(a XXL) where the sleeves go past his elbows. He also where's size 42 jean shorts, big enough to past his knees and still be considered as shorts, they're a dark blue color. And at the bottum, he always has a pair of black Timberland Roll Up Waterproof Boots since one of his favorite activities while out traveling is rock climbing, and look good doing it. He also has a pair of shades when ever he's out in the sun. Sometimes, when he wants to, he wears a black and white bandana either around his head or loosely around his neck. His eyes are a light blue color, and is a little slanted giving him kind of an asian look.

History: Ray was born on a military base in San Diego, California. After living there for a 3 years, he then moved to and grew up in Los Angeles until he turned 8. His father and mother decided to move to Kyushu (the Hoenn Region) (since Ray's Father, Charles Smith, had relitives in Japan) to live a better life....or so they thought. About five months after moving, a terrible accident that happen in Vermillion City(Kanto) that led to Charles' death. It was reported that a bomb went off causing the massive explosion which trapped Charles in the burning clock tower before collapsing, leaving nothing but blazing rubble. The only one who barely made it out alive was his best friend and long-time cousin, Lance...(Charles was adopted with two other siblings resulting in the relation to Lance and Claire) Ray's Father not only left behind a wife and two children, he also left behind an empire...The Southern Dragon Clan. It was just an old name for a family of Dragon Tamers which turned into Mafia based name to represent the family tradition of training Dragon pokemon. Don't worry the Dragon Clan kept peace all over Japan when needed. Claire was the Leader of the West Dragon Clan; The current fourth Elite Four Trainer, Drake, controls the East Dragon Clan; Lance of course leads The North Dragon Clan; The Southern Clan, however, fell into the hands of whom would make his destiny to not only rebuild the Clan, but find out who was responsible for his father's death....Ray Smith. Ever since, Ray kept a huge grudge against Lance since he was the last to see his father alive. Over the next 8 years, Ray and his older sister, Shawnna, trained each other becoming much, much stronger(Plus, they flew back and fourth from Hoenn to L.A. for short vacations and family reunions, but kept training). Getting him to the point where he's doing some undercover work as an up and coming trainer in the Double Battle Challenge.

------------------------------------
Ray's Pokemon:

Ray has three pokemon. One of which he kept with him since he was nine years old, so its very strong and is only used for emergancies. (Sorry it's found in Hoenn). I also chose levels for them.

Type: Charmander
Name: Flame
Personality: Flame is the smooth talking one of the bunch. He "oh so" loves annoying not only his trainer, but the rest of the crew as well with non-stop sarcastic remarks. Literally never shutting up at times... He's also a bit of a trickster as well, pranking nearly anyone he sees, except wild pokemon.
Level: 8
Famous Line: "Don't Hate the Player, Hate the game"

Type: Magikarp
Name: Hyphy
Personality: Hyphy on the other hand, is the all around tough guy on the team. Even though he's not aware of the fact that he's utterly the most useless pokemon on the face of the earth, he still makes an effort to gurentee a win for the team, even if he's fighting something 500 times his own size, making him the most reliable and gutsiest Magikarp alive....If he doesn't kill himself first. Did I mention he likes to pick fights whenever its totally unnecessary?
Level: 6
Famous Line: "I got him where I want him!!!"

Type: Absol
Name: Blade
Personality: Blade is a little like Flame, minus the urge to pull pranks. He's more sophisticated and sometimes likes to cut things either just to blow off some steam or when he's bored. Blade is always ending up trying to solve problems and keep himself and the rest of the crew out of trouble...especially Flame & less likely Hyphy. Blade has been with Ray ever since he turned 9 and was on vacation in Las Vegas. Blade on the other hand, was named the "Silver Assassin" who went on a killing spree in the United States; It was 5 times worse than the Chain Saw Massacre. They soon became a team after blowing up a Nuclear Power Plant in Nevada....
Level: 62
Famous Line: "I know who you are, but what am I?"

(and again sorry for having a 3rd gen pokemon on the team, he's supposed to be Ray's back-up)

Red94

I'm fairly new to the RPG thing, so, here goes. Critisism is needed, heh.

Name: Richard Barnaby

Description: Richard looks like your average nerd. He is 4'10, which spawns many unwanted comments, such as 'midget' or 'corphish'. His hair is a sepia brown color. His eyes are a hazenut color.He used to neatly comb his hair to the right, going for the 'neat freak' look. Nowadays, he just goes out with his beadhair, purposly oblivious to the people who make fun of it. He wears glasses that are tightened so they do not fall off if any 'accidents' happen, though they are easily pulled off by Richard and humans (and possibly a Pokemon). His skin is tanned from swimming in ponds near his hometown, Pallet Town. He isn't thin, nor is he obese. He is basically a balance between the two. He definetly is not muscular, preferring to use mind over muscle. He usually wears a scarlet shirt with horizontal green lines on it. He wears navy blue shorts, with pockets on the side and rear. White tennis shoes with red streaks of flame on the side are his preffered footwear.

Personality: Richard is a quiet kid. He prefers to keep his mouth shut until asked a question, or just feels like sparking up a conversation. He is especially shy around new people, who he thinks will dislike him for his look, or the fact that he ocassionaly talks way too much,which, 90% of the time, will lead to an aggresive " Shut up!" from the person he was talking to. This is especially true around girls, so he'll try to avoid them until he has enough confidence. He is definetly no athlete. He prefers to be a follower, as he lacks confidence. When somebody insults him or his friends, he will mady spew incoherent curses and stupid things. He is paranoid, especially in the dark. He cares for his family and Pokemon very much.

History: Richard was born in Pallet Town. His mom, Alison Barnaby, works at the Cerulean Power Plant, while his father, Robert Barnaby works at the Poke Mart in Virdian. So, Richard usually is at home alone for the course of the day. At school, he was ridiculed for his small size, nerdy looks, and his annoying conversations. Most of the times, he blocks it out, and then goes quiet. At 8 years old, all the insults he had taken had finally snapped. A jock was making fun of him, so, he begin to madly curse at him and kicked him in the 'testicular' area. He then proceeded to stomp on him while cursing. Needless to say, the 2 months following this incident were not good times. He has since reverted back to his 'nerd' phase. After hearing about the Pokemon Leauge Challenge, he knew this was his chance. His father introduced him to Pokemon at a young age when he brought home a Pidgey that was injured. They nursed it back to help, and released it when the bird felt better. He hopes that if he wins the challenge, he will prove that he isn't someone to be made fun of.

Pokemon:
Species: Bulbasaur
Name: Seeder
Personality: Seeder is a calm Bulbasaur, preffering to analyzing things before taking action. Whenever their is a female grass type pokemon, he will shy away, but try and do small, helpful things to impress her. In ways, he is like a Pokemon version of Richard. When angry, he will relentlessly headbutt and vine whip his opponent into oblivion.

Species: Charmander
Name: Lazer
Personality: It is safe to say that Lazer is the complete opposite of Seeder. He is prone to aggression, and will occasionally, in fits of rage or boredom, burn things with his tail or small fire balls(Ember)which leads to trouble. He prefers brawn over brain, and relentlessly attacks opponent pokemon with claws and flame. The only friendliness he will show to is Richard, his family, Richards friends(if any), Richard's friend's pokemon and Seeder. He will try to woo female fire pokemon using his fire techniques. He and Seeder often spar to train:

Prongs

Charizard Master
Name: Prongs

Personality: Prongs is a very funny person. He`s the clown of his group and always love to make someone laugh. He is a devoted friend, and will fight for his friends. He doesn`t like to brag to much and hates those that brag all the time. He is very smart, top in his grade. He like to read books and loves sports, but his main love is Pokemon's. His favorite type is fire and his favorite Pokemon is Charizard.

Description: His tall and athletic, black hair and blue eyes. Wheres a pair of blue jeans, a red t-shirt, a pair of black sneakers and wears black goggles. He has a black charizard tattoo on his right arm and an earing in his left ear.

History: He lived with his mother and father in Pallet Town since he was born. He has 2 brother, one has only 1 year and the other has 25 and is a respected Pokemon trainer. He got along good with his big brother, but there where times when he would be beaten by him. Prongs learned in an all boys school. At the age of 15 his mother told him that he was allowed to go on his journey and become a Pokemon trainer. That was the best birthday Prongs ever had.

Pokemon: Charmander and Squirtle

Type: fire
Name: Charmander
Personality: is a very brave Pokemon, always ready to give his life for his trainer. Sometimes he can be a little stupid but is a very fond of his trainer.

Type: water
Name: Squirtle
Personality: very intelligent, always followes the rules and always does what his trainer tels him to do. He is a very caring Pokemon and like Charmander, would give his life for his trainer.

rate me...

school signup

Name: Kyle Dragonstalker

Personality: Kyle is a really shy kid. He always is by himself. Although he is shy and can make friends really easly if others give him a chance. He loves to play video games especially sport ones. He is an atheletic teen. He also likes to play on sports teams and is a good team player. He also likes to help and care for others. Kyle can be the best of friends and is very trustworthy.

Describtion: He is 5,6 and has brown short hair. Kyle also has light brown eyes. He wears a yellow bandanna around his head. He wears a yellow t-shirt and baggy blue jeans. Kyle wears black sunglasses, white Nikes, and a silver short chain medalion.

History: Kyle started training pokemon when his best friend Jackson got his from a poke'egg. He has been training since he was six years old. Jackson and his dad have been helping him training ever since.
He lives with his dad in Fuchisa city. He has lived here eversince his dad became a world known ninja master. His dad now teaches a class there.
Fuchisa is a great place to train pokemon and your ninja skills. It is a very quiet and peaceful town to live in.

When Kyle heard about the contest, he didn't want to go. His dad said it would be a great way to make new friends. After that he started to pack and took the plane to pallet town to start his new adventure.

Pokemon: Staryu and Oddish

Name: Stamax

Personality: Stamax is a very friendly and energetic pokemon. He always looks out for his friends and family. He is very close friends with Kyle and never does anything wrong even though he hates bullies.

Type: Oddish

Name: Odey

Personality: Odey is a trustworthy friend. Although he can cause alot of trouble you can count on him to cheer you up. He will stand up for his friends because he knows they have his back even if he was the one who caused it.
With Stamax and Kyle they make a great team that can do anything as long as they try their best and work together.

Last edited:

Chaotic Pink

Let the zephyr blow.
Might as well give this a go:

Name: Becky
Personality: An optamist at heart, although she doesn't always show it. Becky is highly opinionated, and is not afraid to show this, even if it means hurting others on the way. A born leader because of this, and although she can annoy others, most respect her, even at 13. Deep down, she is shy and crazy, yet only shows this to some, close to her heart. Has never had trouble making friends, although she is picky.

Despite this, when she does make true friends she sticks by them and defends them no matter what, and she expects the same behaviour back.

Description: Tall, around 175cm in height. She is hardly ever seen without he trade mark blue jeans and fitted t-shirts. The t-shirts are normally pink with some sort of design. Her hair is long, brown and naturally straight, her brown hair has many shades of the colour in it; and she refuses to change it as she has had the same hairstyle and colour for all of her current life. Eye colour is blue, althought to be truthful it is a mysterious grey that changes depending on the light. Her complection is pale, yet when it is warm her cheeks turn a shocking and bright red colour making her stand out like a beetroot. Becky loves jewellery, whether it be earrings or necklaces, she only wears gold though.

History: She was born in Cerulean city, where she has stayed for all of her life. Here she caught her two Pokemon. Training and in turn learning with Misty, the current gym leader, is what keeps her family in the same town as they wish for Becky to learn everything about Pokemon, at least the water species. This encouraged her to become a fully fledged trainer, and with Misty's help, this is what has driven her on. At a young age she started playing with wild Pokemon and befriending them, the two Pokemon she has are the ones she befriended and kept friends.

Pokemon:

Name: Cerang
Personality: Cheeky, this is because she often pushes people into the gym's pool from behind. She is loyal, and trys her best to win, at all costs. This nature often results in many wins or with her coming out battered and brused. She was captured by Becky from being Level 5, and is therefore very trusting towards her.

Type: Squirtle
Name: Showers.
Personality: Showers is happy natured and easy going, in the wild when she used to battle she would walk away from battles to save from injuring often weaker Pokemon. She has a caring nature too, as she will gladly help any Pokemon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.