• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

RPG Winter Ball 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Thunder rolled across the sky, sheets of white lightning briefly illuminated the outline of a tower just poking through the canopy of a dense forest . With another crash of lightning several black birds scattered into the sky, vanishing as they faded into the darkness. A rustling between the trees on the borderline sent wild animals scattering into the long grass as a dark figure entered the thick forest. Hands brushed away sharp twisted twigs, and it ducked beneath the larger branches. It made no sound as it stepped over rocks and onto fallen debris, but as it passed into a clearing it finally broke it's silence.

"Well isn't this a dreary miserable site for sore eyes? What in gods name convinced you to come back here?"
"Well I after spending four years cooped up with you, hosting a party in a Haunted House was the least of my worries."
"Yes but why here!? We could have gone anywhere. Anywhere!"
"Oh come on, you know you love it here. It's got atmosphere. And if I recall correctly a really nice bar."
"Oh yes, now that you mention it, they did have a nice cocktail menu."
"Exactly, but we need to set it up ready for the guests first. Oh look, they've added a graveyard and a lake. Fancy."

Dantoo crossed the clearing until he reached the wrought iron fence, then followed it around to the massive gates. A huge chain and padlock was keeping the gate firmly locked. Dantoo reached into his pocket and took out a key, which opened the lock. The chains unravelled by themselves and the gates opened with a creak. As he walked up the weaving dusty path to the huge old mansion, the moans of the dead filled the air, drowning out the now distant thunder. The earth beneath him moved as those buried beneath it began to stir. A tentacle broke through the surface of the lake followed by a single green eye. It looked around quickly, before vanishing back into the depths. Dantoo reached the firm wooden doors and cracked the oversized knocker against it three times. The door opened and standing behind it was a semi-decomposed zombie, flesh only just hanging on to it's withered and skeletal frame.

"Moisturise. Seriously." Dantoo said, and he walked past the zombie into the derelict house. The lightning outside lit the house briefly as it leaked in through the broken windows and holes in the roof. Bats hung in the rafters, while thick white webbing covered most of the interior, with huge spiders and other animals scuttling around. Dantoo turned back to the zombie who was closing the door. "I love what you've done with the place." he said in his usual dry sarcastic way.

The zombie growled and sneered at him before pulling a small chain on the wall. Candles all around the house burst into life, burning away some of the webbing, but flooding the building with an atmospheric light. The zombie put two fingers in its mouth and tried to whistle, but the lack of cheeks ruined it. Dantoo sighed and hit the high note himself. Instantly, several more zombies appeared, many of which wore extremely well tailored suits or extravagant dinner dresses, whilst some wore grey maintenance suits.

"Wow, they're on the ball this time. Last time we had to physically raise them ourselves. This is much easier." Dan mused "I wonder if they do domestic redecorating?"
"I bet their rates are dead cheap. Dead. Get it?"
"You keep that sort of humour to yourself please."
"Bite me"
"Later. How about we leave the tidying up to these guys and gals, and sort out the guest list?"
"There's a guest list? I thought we were setting this place up for your summer vacation?
"Ok you know what, how about you take a little chill time in the recess of my mind and I take over motor control for a while huh? Dan said, pulling Dantoo backwards, and taking control of the body they both shared. Dantoo huffed, but didn't fight the change. "I'll let you out to play again when the bar is open."
"Oh goody."

Dan stepped back outside, leaving the undead to set up the bowels of the house.

"A hundred rooms, once occupied by an ancient family who dabbled with dark magic, and mysteriously vanished one day." Dan read from a brochure he pulled out of his pocket "It is said that the family still haunts the estate, and their spirits have been blamed from the strange events that plague the house and the surrounding area. Well that's a load of nonsense for starters. Well, maybe the black magic and vanishing bit, that's probably true, but the strange events? What do you reckon? RPG Council?"
"Doubtless."
"Well whatever they did here, it looks good."

Dan walked into the graveyard, where in the time since he'd been out here last, lines of torches had sprung out of the ground, with a skeletal hand holding a candle. They sparked to life and a blue flamed wobbled in the breeze as Dan walked down to the gate. He glanced over at the lake to see the thing living at it's depths hanging banners on trees and fences with the tips of it's tentacles. It paused for a second rolling it's eyeball towards Dan. He nodded and the creature went back to it's decorating. Dan shrugged and headed to the gate. Just out the gate, he grabbed a fallen stick from the forest and started to draw on the ground, carving a huge circle on the ground with strange symbols at the edges. He stepped into the circle and jammed the stick into the ground at the centre of the circle. Stepping back out, he picked up a second stick and lit the end of it with a cigarette lighter.
"Hey, I thought you said I lost that lighter!?"
"You did. Smoking is bad for my health."
"Yes well laying Farmville is bad for mine."
"Compromising will get you nowhere. Now shush, I'm trying to open a gateway to a thousand different dimensions."
"Call me when the bar is open. Make mine a double."

Dan smirked, and waggled the lighter until the end of the stick light up. He blew on it gently to make them flame bigger, then reached into the circle and touched the ends together, so the flame passed on to the other. The reaction was quick, and Dan just managed to pull his arm out in time as the flame reached the bottom of the stick and into the ground. The sigils and marks on the ground lit up with a fiery orange glow, and energies began to swirl around within the circle.

"There. That should do it. One multi-dimensional instantaneous travel portal. Now we just wait for the guests to turn up... oh wait, security." Dan looked around and spotted a skeleton moping around a crypt. "Hey you. Yes, you with the slouching scapula. Come here I've got a job for you. Here, stand by this portal.. don't go to close.. just anyone that comes through the portal check to see if they have a ticket. No ticket, no entry. If they kick up a fuss, then call for me. I'll be at the bar."

Dan left the confused looking; for a faceless entity; skeleton and headed back inside the mansion. Candelabras has been set up and the entire place decorated with an ultra spooky theme. The zombies had been joined by other creatures including werewolves, a couple of mummies, some ghosts and a band made up of horned demons, called The Horny Demons. As they were strumming and testing the speakers, Dan sidled up the the bar and checked through the bottles, making sure there was something available from all the known dimensions, both alcoholic and free. He sat down and a werewolf with a black white came up to him.
"Whisky, make it a large one."
"Ahem."
"Oh, and put in a shot of WD40. Make it a double."
"Ah my favourite!"
"Bottoms Up."

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
In a flash a being appeared wearing a black cloak appeared. Brown eyes peered out from the skeletal face and a few strands of wavy brown-hair show itself. A red substance like blood covered the left half of his face below his eye and even stained the clothing below it. Looking down toward his cloth concealed feet he eventually moved to see a fiery circle which he apparently came through. He followed up by glancing around; a dark forest and tall grass behind him in front an old mansion lit up with torchlight and to his side a lake with a tentacle creature in it...? An eye looked this way and continue put up banners and such. The person really didn’t react, had seen stranger, as walked toward a gate and skeleton blocked his way, moaning something.

“I was invited, let me through,” he rather coldly told the walking bones but it still didn’t move. It tried to tell him something but he didn’t speak zombie and the gesture didn’t help either. “Geez, he needs help that speaks an understandable language.”

“Nox, I think he wants your ticket,” a quiet female voice spoke to him. That was his Guardian Spirit, Mana, and though he can hear the voice just fine while other probably cannot hear it at all. Hearing the advice of the spirit he reached into his pocket and pulled out a bunch of cards. Scanning through them he finally pulled out one; and holding it out a ticket came out from it in a flash of light. Giving it to the skeletal guard it moved a side and let him in. Without a word he stroked in only pausing at the graveyard that was lit by blue flames. That was interesting display having hands coming out of the ground holding a torch. He looked at the surrounding decorations(?) before enter through the large wooden doors. He stood around quietly in the party room and just looked around.

“... Well if they were going for this place to look like a filthy, dump they succeeded” Nox commented, looking at the webs and dust covering some unused surface and long the railing of the staircase. “Why did I let you convince to come here?” The man sighed as he slowly trotted through ballroom floor. Glancing around, he didn’t see any other person just him a bunch of skeletons, wrapped up people and some strange humanoid canine monster. Some horned beings were playing instruments... Overall this wasn’t scary for him at all, he fought scarier monsters. “There are no normal people here at all...”

“What about the guy at the bar?” Nox looked the person was indeed humanoid but something just felt off about him. Maybe it’s the scaled jacket or the fact horns were sticking off the top of his head. Whatever the reason, he wasn’t interested in figuring out and strolled onward through the area of mindless monsters eventually coming to a snack bar... It wasn’t like he had something better to do. So began examining what was on the table.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Samuel burst slightly dramatically out of the portal, wearing a greatcoat. His green eyes tingled with happiness. His blackish wavy hair covered most of his forehead, making him seem like an eccentric inventor. That was not the case, for he was a rather sensible and silent young man, most of the time. As he now knew he had arrived at his destination, he checked his limbs and other parts of his body, and smiled to see that he was still perfectly the same. That was when he took notice of the surroundings, and the look on his face turned slightly to awe.

"Fascinating," he whispered quietly. The man took in the sights again, before speaking more. "This is a brilliant place. The amount of energy needed would be vast. I doubt several hundred Manetrics could generate so much."

He was about to walk forward, away from the circular portal when a skeletal creature blocked his way. Samuel observed it slightly, seeing if it had any flesh. Since there was none, he assumed it to be an animated skeleton, not an undead humanoid flesh creature. He waited for something to happen, but then realised that it just seemed to be standing there, hand outstretched, and also clutching onto a weapon. Something clicked in the young man's brain, before he reached into his pocket.

"Greetings skeletal guard," he said in his preferred unaccented and emotionless voice, bringing out a ticket and placing it in the skeleton's hand. "I believe this will grant me access?"

The guard checked over the ticket, before nodding. Samuel smiled a bit, before continuing on his path. The graveyard was rather fascinating, but he decided to hurry and soon he reached the wooden doors. He took a small breath, before opening the door, only to be assaulted by a loud noise. He grimaced slightly, before looking around. Several skeletons, mummies, demonic beasts were partying around him. He also noticed some lupines that seemed humanoid, but not.

"It seems that this party has begun," he murmured to himself, before swiftly walking to the bar. He normally did not drink, but this was an exception. He called the bartender over, one of the lupine humanoids. "I'll have some Vodka kind sir!"

Devastator2000

Are you high...?
Detective buizel came out of nowhere, wearing his inspector outfit. He walked into the Building, looking at the surroundings. "Well, this is abit creepy, I think I'll go inside."
Buizel walked into the ball, and saw two or three people there. He had arrived early.
"Well, this is a quiet place. I'll take a seat." Buizel looked around and saw something move in a secluded hallway. "Huh? What was that?" Buizel went to investigate.
He walked through the gloomy hallway, filled with spiderwebs and mothballs.
He heard some footsteps, and Looked around. "Who's there?!? Show yourself!" Said Buizel in a scared manner. Buizel quickly rushed out of the room.
Buizel arrived back in the main area, looking around. The people were still there. "But what was that thing standing at the door?", He thought to himself.
Buizel asked for some Orange juice, and went outside to the graveyard.

He ravaged into his bag and found...A climber's kit. He climbed up the mansion with all his strength, and this would be easy if he hadn't had been so unfit at the time. He finally made it up to the top, and drank his Orange juice, and just looked at the moon in the sky.
It was a very white moon, very huge. Buizel knew alot about science. He was thinking about the several seas there, and if it was made of cheese.
Suddenly, there was a swift wind, pushing Buizel down the roof of the mansion!
He fell down, and down, it all happened so slowly, yet so swift. Buizel finally landed on the ground with a THUD! as he landed on a bush. A passer-by took a quick glance and moved on.

Last edited:

The Black Glove

The Resident BAMF
"I'm serious, I got a ticket."

"Mrrrgh."

"I told you already, I'm The Black Glove, I'm on the guest list!"

"Mrrrrgh."

"Yes, I know I look like Sogeking now, but that's because this is a costume party!"

Stuck at the gate, BG had lost his ticket among the many things he'd been dealing with recently. It wasn't helping that this Zombie didn't exactly speak English, nor that he was actually taking his job quite seriously. With no way to move on, the roleplayer was stuck at the gate. He probably would have wound up there for the whole meeting, had there not been a buzzing at his belt. BG pulled up the small electronic device, revealing the girl who ran his computer systems.

"Geez," she sighed to her creator, "You're really hopeless." Ran, the female AI unit, reached off to one side of the screen and pulled up an email. "He sent us the invitation electronically. Show this to the guard."

Complying with her orders, BG held up the screen to the security zombie. With a nod of "Mrrpgh", the flesh-stripped creature allowed them to pass.

"Thank goodness I created you" the roleplayer sighed in relief. He heard a rustle as a Buizel in an inspector's outfit fell several stories into a bush, apparently surviving. After a glance he moved on. "Looks like Dan got the booze out already." he chuckled, "Better get it now before he drinks it al-"

Ran gave him a disapproving glare. "Oi. You know better than that. Remember what happened the last time you had alcohol?"

Her creator rolled his eyes under the sun-shaped mask "Oh, please. It was just one tiny drunken fist fight-"

"That demolished half of Old Neo Tokyo."

Realizing this was not a fight he could win, BG took his seat at the bar, next to a scaly, horned man. "Bartender! A Fandango Surprise please!"

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
A short person in a long green robe came through the dimensional portal. She glanced around, then up at the bony figure before her. “Hello, Mr. Skeleton,” she said in a girlish voice. “What’re you doing here?”

“Uuuuuurrrrggh,” the skeleton replied.

“I don’t think these are enemy monsters, Xiao,” a voice in her pocket said.

“Oh good.” She pulled off her hood, revealing a human like face, but with whiskers, cat ears, and rabbit ears. Only one of those was fake. She pulled a piece of cardboard out of her hood and showed it off. “I came here cause that’s what the invitation said.”

“Urp,” the skeleton replied, nodding, but losing its lower jaw. While it shuffled aside, it grabbed that piece of bone and worked it back in place.

“Thanks!” Xiao put the ticket away, then walked forward looking around. Things looked so dark, gloomy, and spooky. But, that didn’t bother her. She wondered if there were any mice lurking around to hunt, but then recalled that she really wasn’t supposed to do that when in this form. But there was a graveyard, skeleton hand torches, a giant squid or something in a lake, lots of festive banners, lots of places to hide. It looked like fun!

The most prominent thing in the landscape was the large battered old house that definitely looked like a place small animals and birds (mice!) would be lurking. Maybe ghosts too. She had dealt with ghosts before. Just so long as they weren’t elementals; those could be a hassle. Xiao wandered into the house, leaving her hood down.

One room seemed lit and most active, so she headed there first. Inside, there were a lot more of the friendly zombies, as well as a person in a long black robe, a guy with a brown trench coat and horns on his head, a guy with a gray greatcoat, and a guy with glasses and a big red cape. Most of those folks that weren't undead were at a bar run by a werewolf creature. In corners, there were still some cobwebs, but most of the candles burning kept dark spots few. There was also a mixed creature band playing Halloween party music. The zombies in here were in rather better shape than the one outside, as some of them had semi-recognizable facial features.

Xiao came up to a zombie that was wearing an orange dress with a spider patch on it. “Hi Miss Zombie! What’s the band’s name?”

“Eaugh Gaaauhneeee Raahveeeeehss,” she groaned.

Too bad these zombies didn’t speak too clearly. “That fits, I guess. I like your dress.”

“Urrraggghh haaaa.”

Deciding the zombie wasn’t much fun to talk to, she said, “Okay, bye,” and waved.

AZX612

On my own here we go
Zero was strolling along Route 47 in the Johto Region with Z-Z the Beedrill and Ace the Flygon when suddenly, he was being sucked into a huge, swirling, deadly- but colorful -portal! "IM TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!!" He yelled, not realizing that it was simply transporting him to the Winter Ball.

"Urgh... Z-Z, Ace, you guys ok?" Zero asked, finally coming too. "Z-Z? Ace? Where are you guys?" Suddenly, Green and Yellow Blurs starting whizzing around him. Soon, they slowed down, revealing two, hyped up, speedy Pokemon. "Jeez guys, calm down... I knew staying up all night drinking Rootbeer and Playing Lazer Tag was a bad idea." Zero scoffed, still kind of out of breath from being transported.

"GRAUGHURATCH!!!" "OH DEAR GOD!!!" Zero yelled, scared out of his mind. After being transported through a portal and having his Pokemon whiz around him at high speed, Zero was really on edge, so a Zombie Security Guard wasnt too amusing to him right about now. "Umm, could you repeat that kind sir?" Zero asked, ignoring the rotting flesh and 1800's war type attire. "GRA-" "Yes, go on." "UGH-" "I see..." "UR-" "Mmm-hmm." "ATCH." "Yeah, I didnt catch any of that, so, uhh, if you want my ticket... or a Breath Mint... or a Bath... I lost my point." Zero moaned. "Oh yeah, if you want my ticket, here you go," Zero said. "Now get out of here before I turn you into a pile of dust." He said, walking off into the Torch Lit distance.

He saw a Orangy creature lying in a bush, and several figures inside of a dimly lit house. "Jeez, the host could have at least put up some decorations, or cleaned up a bit." Zero complained. When he got inside, he saw several people. A strange hybrid, a guy in a black cloak, a guy with an AI Computer thingy, and a Cat-Like Creature. "Well, this will certainly be an interesting night. And I appear to be the only one not wearing a costume so far..." Zero said quietly to himself. With Z-Z and Ace following close behind, Zero made his way to the Bar. Being only 13, he didnt have any intentions of ordering alcohol.

"Yo, waiter, 3 Rootbeers, make em' frosty!" Zero ordered in a rather arrogent tone. He wasnt going to let the Zombies get the best of him. When he was served, he took one Rootbeer for himself, and passed the other two to Z-Z and Ace. All of them quickly guzzed the sugary drink and started wandering around the many rooms of the run down Mansion.

Devastator2000

Are you high...?
Detective Buizel got up, all dazed from the fall. He looked up, and thought he saw a white figure there, but he dismissed it thinking it was just the moonlight.
He staggered back into the mansion as if he was drunk, and finally made it there.
He saw some more people, he must've been out abit. He found himself a table and one of those new-fangled Built in Restraunt TVs. He watched the News, the Olds, and the cartoons. But one program caught his mind: WE'RE GONNA EAT YER BRAINS! and the background was....the Mansion he was in?

Buizel stepped back, quite scared. He ran to the bar and ordered some orange juice.
"uhghghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." Moaned the bartender. "Crap, he's a zombie too!" shuddered Buizel. He took some more orange juice, ran into someone called Zero, and just ran into the bathroom.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego just finished putting on his tie before he was sucked into the portal. He had got an invitation for some fancy party so he decided to get dressed up and just finished before he was sucked up like this and ended up where he assumed was the shindig was at.

He looked around before spotting the skeleton. He simply gave his ticket to the skeleton before going inside and made his way to a barstool. Now, he wasn't unaware that something weird was going on, but experience always told him to along until the right moment, but to always pay a sharp eye.

"Give me a hot chocolate with a cinnamon twist and a touch of coffee," Diego told the bartender before he groaned and gave him a thermos with a handle on it filled with his drink. As he waited for the hot cocoa to cool slightly, he saw people and smiled.

"Evening, I'm Diego," he said.

Titan500

Solar Panels
A few minutes ago...

Samuel drummed his fingers on the table, waiting for his vodka. When it arrived, the explorer thanked the lupine bartender, who he now classified as a 'wolf-man', before taking a sip. He grimaced slightly, the bitterness of his drink affecting him badly. He coughed a bit, before spitting out the liquid sloshing around in his mouth.

"Too," the the young man crinkled his face up slightly. "Bitter."

He sighed, putting his drink down on the the counter, before leaning back. He put his hand in his right pocket, finding four round shapes. Samuel lifted one up, his Haunter's Pokeball. He pressed the middle, opening the ball. The ghost Pokemon appeared, and looked around, jaw dropping. It looked at it's trainer, obviously thinking why they were in the afterlife.

"Strange eh?" Samuel said, picking up the bottle of vodka and handing it to the ghost. "But to answer your most probable question, we just defied the laws of the universe."

Haunter didn't answer him in anyway. It was too busy chugging down Samuel's vodka. When it finished, there was a look in it's eyes that normally meant trouble. The explorer's eyes widened, his Pokemon was most likely going to prank people, which was bad news for everybody. He quickly grabbed his Pokeball, and returned his mischievous Pokemon. Samuel sighed in relief.

"Evening, I'm Diego."

The trainer turned to see a man wearing a suit and a tie, who was sitting near him. He nodded, before holding out his hand.

"I'm Samuel."

Devastator2000

Are you high...?
Buizel was scared by this mansion. He washed his face with cold water, and tiptoed out of the bathroom. He saw two people greeting, and moved on. He chose a secluded table in the corner of the mansion and got out his 3DSbeta and wrote in a Virtual notebook: "I've been REALLY scared by this mansion, I wouldn't recommend this." Buizel slowly wrote, hands trembling. He asked a normal waiter for some Orange juice, and waited for his order.
Suddenly, he saw that figure again. The same figure that he had seen Earlier.

"Waiter, where's my order?!?" shouted Detective Buizel. "I'm thirsty!"
"Here sir, your order." Replied the waiter. The waiter walked off, and Buizel drank his drink. Now he was going to do some investigatering. Buizel trusted no-one. He couldn't.
What if they were a zombie? He'd surely die. Buizel went into the graveyard to find the power generator. He loaded his Gun he smuggled in, and slowly went through the graveyard...

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
Tomoyo made her way through the portal, a little late as usual. When she finally appeared in the graveyard, it seemed that the party was already underway. That suited her of course, she hated waiting almost as much as she hated being bored. Combining the two only made for a terrible combination, one in which she was likely to tear something apart.

After cringing just a bit at the damp ground, she took a moment to dust off her red and black kimono and began to step forward only to be stopped by a skeleton. He moved his mouth, but Tomoyo was no lip reader, so his lack of lips didn't help the situation much either.

"Hey, what's your problem bones? I'm here for the party or whatever." she said.

The skeleton held out his hand, as though expecting her to give him something. Tomoyo stared at the strange thing for a few moments longer, a couple thoughts of scattering his bones all around the graveyard crossing her mind before she finally realized what it was he wanted.

"Oh, is this what you want?" she asked pulling the folded, wrinkled and slightly torn ticket from the fold of her kimono.

The skeleton seemed a bit disappointed with the ticket's battered condition, but nonetheless he stepped back and allowed Tomoyo to continue.

Tomoyo raised her head and headed into the house, catching sight of the crowd that had gathered, the slightly creepy decor, the undead servants, and of course the massive bar. With nothing better to do, she made her way up to the bar, the barbed tips of her long black hair scratching across the floor since she wasn't too concerned about keeping them from doing so at the moment.

The bar seemed to be stocked with pretty much everything, as everyone at the bar seemed to be drinking a different drink. It was time to put that too the test. "Hot green tea, Kyoto blend, and a shot of Black Nectar." she said to the bartender. To her surprise, he was handing her exactly what she had requested seconds later. She stared back at the Lycanthrope in the tux with genuine surprise, and to his credit he managed not to stare back.

She took a sip of the tea, and found it to be exactly as she thought it would be. But that was the easy part, hesitantly, she sniffed the small vial of Black Nectar. It smelled right. So, she downed the small container and nearly choked on her surprise. It was the real deal, genuine nectar from the Death Lily. Sweet, but at the same time bitter. "Wow. Alright barkeep, I admit defeat on this one. But can I get another, or like three more while you're at it? You know, so long as its all free. This stuff cots a fortune and a half back home."

Last edited:

AZX612

On my own here we go
Zero has just finished his Rootbeer as well as Z-Z and Ace. He got up to throw the cups away when the same orange creature- now recognizable as a Buizel -Slammed into him. It had an extreamly worried look on its face, and soon ran off. When it came back, it ordered some water and... Orange Juice? It then ran out of the room.

"This is getting REALLY suspicious..." Zero said to his Pokemon. "C'mon, we're gonna check this out." Zero said, breaking into a Run, his speedy Pokemon following behind. Zero saw the Buizel running around the graveyard with a gun in hand and was searching for something. Zero, Z-Z, and Ace followed behind quietly.

OOC: Devastator, if by gun, you meant water gun, or BB gun, or a real gun, not everybody will know because not everybody has an account on that website. I cant view the page because I dont have an account.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Loki was embarrassed of himself as he wore this costume of a glaceon as a dare from one of his colleagues. His glaceon was rolling on the ground, laughing at him as couldn’t help but blush a bright red as he looked extremely girly with this costume. He muttered to himself as he swore to get back at him and was about to recall his glaceon when a portal appeared and sucked both him and his glaceon into it. When his vision had cleared, he realized that he wasn’t anywhere near where he was before that weird portal sucked him in. He looked around the rather spooky settings and muttered to himself saying, “How ironic that this setting fits my mood.”

He looked up at the gates and saw a weird looking human he guessed and walked up towards it and asked, “Where are we?” The weird looking human made some weird noises like it was moaning or grunting and he shook his head and tried to walk around it, but it kept blocking his path. Loki then realized what this place must be and dug franticly around his costume, looking for his ticket. He found it in one of his many pockets and showed it to the guard and the guard let him through. Before he walked through with his glaceon practically hugging his leg, he could have sworn that this guard looked like one of those zombies that he read in one of his books.

He walked towards the house and observed the building in a new light. Whoever designed the building knew what they were doing and had a bank load of cash to build it. The quality was definitely superior to what he was used to seeing back at home. He walked through the doors and found a bar with several people nearby. He felt more heat rush to his face as he realized that he really, really didn’t fit in at all and that he stuck out quite badly. He needed something to calm him down and walked to the bar and got the attention of the person who served the drinks. “I’d like to order hot tea and pecha soda, served in a bowl, for my glaceon.”

He hoped that he wouldn’t be the only one that was dressed up wrong and was thankful when his order came and he distracted himself with his drink while giving his glaceon her favorite drink. He settled into his seat and tried to ignore a few stares he knew came his way and tried to drink his hot tea normally.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
More people had entered, but all seem interested in going to the bar. It might have been to interact with the other people there but some looked a little too young be going up there for a drink. But if they were invited here too they probably had something for little kids. The one little kid in particular looked scared... why? Something like this just didn’t register as scary for Nox. To the twenty year old this was just an old, under-cleaned, candle lit mansion. His brown eyes again glance towards the bar it look like people were starting to interact, not that he cared. Getting himself slice of cake and a couple cookies, he then removed the mask off this face and had it place to the side of his face. This made the young man’s face visible as well as the scar over his left eye, it looked rather realistic but it was fake.

Silently he ate the food. It didn’t take long until the food on his plate was gone and he began to get some more. It wasn’t like anyone was rushing to get some anyways; they all wanted a drink and socialization, so it was a good choice not to head this way.

“Quite a sweet-tooth you got there” Mana chirped to the lone man, though he didn’t show any signs of being spoken to. He just continue filling up his plate without a word and he went to eat another cookie, the spirit in his heart spoke to him. “You shouldn’t eat so many sweets you’ll get fat.”

“This little bit of sweets doesn’t make people fat,” He mumble back her as he continue eating the food anyway. He wouldn’t outright admit it unless someone asked but he truly did have resistible lust for sweet food; though it was probably because he grew up in a town of sweets. Finishing a second helping filled up the plate once again.

“You’ll certainly get fat if you keep eating sweet throughout the whole party time.” This time the guardian spirit let out a little giggled, “But if that what you want keep indulging yourself, but I think you need to do other things.”

“Like what, Mana?” Nox barked back at the spirit, “There is nothing to do at this party. Hell everyone else is going to the bar.” He noticed some of the skeletons looking at him in a strange way, like they should be the one judging; stupid, undead creatures. Rather annoyed he pulled out his cards again holding out a blank card. Holding it up the whole plate vanish off the table and appeared with in the card. Magnus Cards were quite convenient storage devices. “And before you say it, no I refuse to go over there and hang out with those people.”

“Well, you could explore this place a bit.” Mana suggested since her host was get starting to keep agitated. After a bit of silent he left the snack table, he hated to say it but he might have ended up eating all the sweets... He began plotting about going back there and get some more for takeout if it still remain untouched by the end of the party. The young adult began counting the number of blank cards he had left and unfortunately it was only four that remain empty. He sigh a bit as he tried to find something remotely interesting to do.

Devastator2000

Are you high...?
Buizel navigated around the graves, scared as hell. He thought he heard some rustling behind him, so he started running faster. He saw three shadows behind him, closing in faster and faster....
Buizel ran and ran, the shadows closing in on him. Finally, buizel turned around and fired shots at the shadows, then quickly ran. The shadows quickly stopped moving. After about 10 minutes, Buizel found the Power generator. "G-g-geez, t-this thi-ing's as old as m-me grandfather." said Buizel, trembling and scared. He entered the power generator, and found a zombie manning it. Buizel, quick as a flash, shot at the zombie and blew it's head off. Buizel quickly manned the power generator.

Buizel was puzzled by the controls. If it was an old power generator, there would only be an 'On' and 'Off' button. All the buttons were flashing, and the were in some sort of Zombieniese language. And one red button that said, "braaaa iinss arghhh alhhhhh".
Luckily Buizel had a Translator bag. He translated the it, and it read, "Turn off power to mansion". Before he could push it, he heard a rustle as he saw...The figure.

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
After unsuccessfully trying to talk to another zombie, Xiao looked around and spotted the guy with the long black cloak. He had moved from the bar (which she wasn’t terribly interested in yet) to a snack table, where there were all kinds of weird looking desserts. Some were normal but decorated for the party, like a chocolate cake with red icing and a cereal snack mix with bat-shaped cheese crackers. But there were also plates of cookies with such labels as Witch’s Snot, Elf Droppings, and Dead Man Hands. They looked about like the names described, although probably tastier.

Smiling to herself, Xiao brought the hood of her green cloak over her face. One way or another, the tall rabbit ears and even her short cat ears were hidden by the hood. She considered sneaking for a moment, but decided to simply bounce over there with her necklace bell jangling to hug the guy from behind.

“Hiiii!” she called, then hopped back to look up at him. “Hi, I’m Xiao. We’re costume buddies aren’t we, cause we’re wearing the same kind of thing. I got my cloak from the Moon People; where did you get yours? What’s good to eat over here? My friend said so long as I don’t eat anything chocolate or catnip, I’ll be okay.” She looked over the snack table, trying to find something. The catnip should be easy to avoid (she doubted anyone else would be interested), but chocolate was a whole different matter.
(Witch’s Snot would be these tasty nut cookies that are dyed green; you can turn them to Witch’s Hats by topping them with a chocolate Kiss. The Elf Droppings are a weird looking ‘cookie’ made of a peanut butter syrup and Rice Krispies. The Dead Man Hands… I’ll leave that up to your imagination.)

AZX612

On my own here we go
Zero was not about to quit. Him and his Pokemon were in hot pursuit. Chasing the Buizel and quickly gaining, the Buizel picked up speed. So did Zero and his Pokemon. Before long, the figure turned around hastily, and shot 3 rapid shots at him and his Pokemon. Z-Z reflected its Bullet with Iron Defense, Ace elimated its Bullet with Earth Power, and Zero dodges his Bullet, not by much, but he was unharmed. He paused for a second, regaining himself, then continued to chase.

When he found the Buizel, he also saw a Zombie with its Head blown to bits. It was tampering with some type of Power Box. "Hes gonna ruin the party!" Zero exclaimed quietly to himself. Zero quickly and quietly ran up to the Buizel, and Dove, going for a Tackle, but missed, instead knocking the Gun out of its hands. Zero quickly scooped up the Gun and snapped it in two. Ammo, metalic bits, and Gun Powder spilled out all over the ground.

"Stop right now, we have you surrounded. Your weaponless. Make any move and Z-Z here-" Z-Z the Beedrill interupted with a quick zip around the Buizel, flashing its menacing stingers. "-Will sap all of your energy and health away with a swift Giga Drain." Zero finished. "Or, Ace-" Ace interuped with a deep growl and a bit of showing off. "-will knock you 6 feed under..." Zero paused and looked at the Zombies headless body searching for its head that was now mulch. "...With a nasty Earth Power." Zero managed.

"Now if you would kindly tell us what you were planning to do with the power off, or why you wanted to turn the power off in the first place? Do you have a reasonable answer for that? Theres a whole bunch of other people trying to enjoy the party, and Im pretty sure that you wont exactly be treated well if you put the lights out in the middle of the party." Zero reasoned. He then simply watched and waited, ready to attack if the Buizel even blinked in a way Zero didnt like.

Last edited:

Devastator2000

Are you high...?
Suddenly, the ground under Buizel fell apart. The floors were old and weak, and couldn't take the weight. (Maybe Detective Buizel should stop eating so many Tatertots) Buizel fell down about 5 metres until hitting an old concrete floor. Seeing Zero and his pokemon coming down, Buizel quickly hid behind a box, as Zero ran through the hallway, looking for him.

Buizel Quietly tailed zero and got out his second handgun. But before that, he quickly chucked a tapbutton on the 'Turn off power' button on the Power controls. He could now turn off all power to the mansion remotely.

The Black Glove

The Resident BAMF
Passion Fruit. Orange. Mango. By their powers combined and liquefied, it could send one's tastebuds dancing the chacha. Or perhaps it was more of a russian tango. BG couldn't decide which as he slurped down the tasty drink.

"It would probably be easier to drink it if you removed the mask."

Ignoring Ran's snide comment, BG lifted the yellow sun-like facial covering to allow proper access to the delectable treat. With the mask up, he noticed he could see better, and noticed a familiar figure sitting at the table next to him. Although in dragon form, Dan was as recognizable as ever by his trenchcoat. Dantoo was likely in control at the moment, as he was downing a large mug of whiskey with what looked like oil of some sort. That couldn't be tasty.

"Yo." he said to his elder. "How've you been? It's been awhile."

After the reply, Ran's portable gave a beep, drawing attention to the AI Unit. "Hey, while you guys are yukking it up, there's a couple of idiots about to start a fight in the room under the generator. I figure we should probably intervene..." She gave a sly look at Dantoo "Unless this is some sort of scheduled entertainment?"

Status
Not open for further replies.