• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

RPG Winter Ball 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todoserugi

Never Forget
Zeryan walks toward the front door and is greated by a loud "MRRRRRRRHH"

*Flashes invite, the walks inside.

"Hm this looks good" he said when he found a chair by the wall

*Sits down and watches everyone carefully to see who they all are.

Last edited:

GloomintheMasterBall

Dungeon Explorer
While Draco and Drake are almost done changing, Sierra heard a loud sound from the entrance of what they came in. The spirit of Isshu then told them if they heard it too. "Yea, I just heard it too" Draco said as he just done changing "Glllooom glooommm" Drake answered as he too told them, Draco could understand too due to knowing what his beloved pokemon said. So they came to know if there someone else here?

Todoserugi

Never Forget
after sitting a while and becoming bored of the few other guest, many of which seem to have disappeared, Zeryan falls asleep.
in his dream a girl wearing purple comes to him and tells him to wake up.
after waking up he sees a pokemon in his face causing him to loudly fall off his chair. Getting knocked unconcious, he sees the pokemon no longer.

GloomintheMasterBall

Dungeon Explorer
The person afterwards fell off the chair loudly, Draco, just came close to see if he was alright? "Hmm hope he's hadn't bumped his head hard?" Drake too agrees hoping he's not injured his head badly.

lizzifrie

Veila slowly looked up at the house. "Great Arceus," she muttered. "This is what I've been invited too? You would expect more from that elegant card. Well, it's fancy all right." A crack of thunder greeted her, making her jump and run inside despite herself. It was a weird place for a ball, she had to admit.

The ninetails felt as if there was a ghost beside her as soon as she had run in. In one particular room, she found, were a few others. There was a gloom, who she procceded to walk over to. "Excuse me?" she asked in ninetails. "Could I have your name?"

Devastator2000

Are you high...?
Buizel woke up somewhere. He'd been out cold. His head hurt, and everything was looking weird. Despite this, Buizel got up, and went back into the lobby. He stumbled everywhere,
And tripped over a 20c Coin stuck to the ground. Sees someone greet a Gloom, and then lose consicousness again.

GloomintheMasterBall

Dungeon Explorer
After Draco making sure to see if Zeryan's ok? Then a Ninetales walked towards gloom to greeted him. "Glllooomm glloooommmm gloom glloooommmm" Drake greeted himself then greeted the Ninetales to his trainer "Gllooomm glomm Glooooom" As his master answered "Hi, I'm Draco and you already just knew Drake and I also like to meet you my friend also whose also a spirit, Sierra." the cheerful gloom then told about how super nice and super sweet Sierra is, Sierra then blushed and told "Well....thank you Drake...." Look at Ninetales and said "And hello, I'm Sierra, glad to meet you."
And then a Buizel came and fell and only to see someone greeted Drake and lost consciousness. Sierra then warned them about an unconsciousness Buizel so she decided to confer him. Draco then asked if he was right? Sierra told him that she may not know?

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
MOD NOTE

Guys, Please. The rules clearly state that your posts need to be 200 words or longer. It doesn't matter whether your character is in conversation with another character or if you have nothing to do, I want to see a minimum of 200 words please. This is a warning to a majority of the threads participants. If you continue I'll have to start handing out infractions =P

Some of you may be just above the 200 word minimum, but for the love of god put some feeling and deapth into your characters! What’s the point in making a character if your not going to give him some personality or background. So please, stick to the rules, have fun and give your character some soul! x

Status
Not open for further replies.