• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rpg Winter Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakerius

IRC bum
"Bahamut my big left toe human. I have a name as well, Taele'ryth, and you'd do well to remember it," she hissed. This was one of the few times she wished she could have been larger at this stage in her life, at least age was on her side. She thrust her triangular horned face within a few inches of his to ensure the point got across "You want to know how hard it is to keep an animal that's afraid you're going to eat it? Very hard. Your wanton use of such a weapon nigh on sent it sprinting off. You know how much time it would have taken me to get the beast back? A lot."

He nodded slightly or at least what seemed to be one.

Typical male response as far as she was concerned. Nod and it makes them think you've heard something. Whether it sunk in or not, she'd had her brief word but could resist adding something else as well. "You keep that thing under control or I will," she snarled, slamming one taloned hand onto the table and digging them into the softer wood. The loud noise drew a few gazes from those paying attention but all the more enjoyable for they were witnesses. Turning her back on him and at the same time, raking the table to whatever ding she would get from the host, she left to get something to drink.

The sable dragon stalked off towards the bar, her ire dissipating and the plate armor clinking, every so often emitting a little screech of protest. Glancing from side to side with her emerald eyes, she could see a couple people wince at the sound. Keeping her wings furled along her back, she sat by the bar and ordering a bowl of punch, nonalcoholic or spiked in any way. Refusing the offers of a few of the other barmates, she kept a close eye on the zombie bartender to ensure nothing was slipped 'accidentally' in to her drink.

The large bowl of punch was placed in front of her. Lapping it with her pink-grey tongue, she continued to scan the main floor, more to get a better gauge on those around her than anything else. Most everyone who took shelter under the tables had already done so, with the exception of one. Politely requesting a napkin, the dragon held herself up by thrusting one hand against the bartop and arching her neck to clean herself off.

Note to self - inquire if there is some oil, a rag, and a willing helper. I'm afraid I squeak just a bit much for some people, not my fault it didn't stay clean in flight, she thought to herself.

Taele'ryth trotted off to the table with one of the very few duck-and-coverees underneath. She still appeared to fear for her life, though no doubt she'd heard the exchange of words. After all, she hadn't exactly been quiet about it. Kneeling down and giving her best half-decent I'm-not-going-to-hurt-you expression she tapped the other on the shoulder with her muzzle then retracted her head a few inches. "It is alright little one, it's safe to out from underneath the table." Mentally she was chiding herself for looking the part of the fool, stooped over with her head under the table. Not the best position for one of her stature to be.

Bu†cH

Braaiiiiiinss......
"Nobody move," Butch whispered, "If we do, we are screwed."

Taele'ryth turned her head and said, "I heard that!"

PhQnix

Think Different
Hugging the wall Resu sidled his way towards the large bar that stretched out some length along the wall and someway into the main floor. Around him all manner of creatures and pokemon milled through the crowds all chatting comfortably despite the fact that they were obviously different species and different races. This was a good thing and allowed or Resu to blend in despite his poorly made costume and lacklustre face paint.

He didn’t want to be here, but he hadn’t wanted to disappoint the invitation he had received, he had come in the faint chance that he would recognise someone here or meet someone new. But alas there was no one he recognised, several people had familiar looks about them but he had definitely not met anyone here before.

He sighed as slumped down at the grand bar, he flagged down a passing barman and ordered a ginger beer, the bar man gave him a questioning look before hurrying with Resu’s order. Resu look down uncomfortably at his feet, his order of soft drink always made bar men look at him like that, he looked much older than he was and this was one of those times when it would help to look younger.

Resu sat solemnly drinking his drink, he glanced around the crowd again but still he recognised no one. He began to admire the splendid decorations that the host had put out for the occasion. Many Halloween related items had seemingly flooded the hall providing an apt atmosphere for the lavish party.

As Resu sat admiring the decorations his vision wandered to a man in a long red trench coat at the top of the stairs. The man moved as if to walk down the stairs, however he flung his legs up and leapt on to the banister and began to slide down the stairs. As he slid down he raised up a shotgun and held it out in front of him. He turned gracefully down the banister and got ready to leap of the end. His legs bent ready to jump and the suddenly a loud explosion erupted from the end of his gun. Bullets flew through the air and ripped into the door just above the doorman.

The person in the red trench coat then proceeded to fix the door and move hurriedly away from the trouble he had caused. He came up to the bar and ordered a drink. Resu huddled into the shadows and sipped from his glass watching the man over the rim of it. The man then proceeded to leap up into the rafters and barely minutes after landing blasted a hole in the roof. Resu had by now taken his eyes of him and the shock had caused him to spill his drink over his T-Shirt. A few choice words ran through Resu’s mind as returned his gaze to the man on the rafters.

Yami Ryu

Yami had heard what could have been someone being told off, and quiet soundly too. And if she'd have been in a better, and less 'rock like' mood, Yami most likely would have snickered greatly at the image of the scolded being by whatever it was being chewed out from. But Yami was more content in the hiding factor.

Hiding is very good.

So she was a bit surprised when she was tapped on the shoulder, and heard; "It is alright little one, it's safe to out from underneath the table."

Blinking a bit, Yami unflinched and cracked an eye open. Wondering how her hidden position had been found out so fast. And mumbled a "Are you sure?" as she peeked over her shoulder, and then blinked her blue eyes a bit at the sight of the dragon a whee bit of a ways away from her. And refrained from commenting, 'Wow, good costume,' to the being, not sure if it was a person playing dress up as a dragon, or a dragon that'd come to the party.

Then had to put up with CD in the back of her mind, hissing loudly all MY SHINY MINE MINE at her, thinking the other dragon was a threat, to of all things, the headband Yami was wearing. Mentally flicking the dragon upside the head, Yami turned her attention outwards again. "And um, by the way, I'm Yami .. and you are?" Yami asked also, wondering if she should hold her hand out in an offering of peace, greeting, or just go the Spock way, V her fingers and say Live long and prosper.

Knightblazer

Memories in the Rain
Once again, I munched on my thirteenth bowl of potato chips, glanced by Gabu's and Zaber's big eyes. (Yes, not Nachos; I had eaten up the whole bowl) I was very interested in the dragon that had arrived some time ago. She was very, very maginificent, if I do say so myself.

I contiuned munching on the potato chips, slurping on my fruit punch as Gabu and Zaber became restless and started wandering around. I then gulped down the rest of my snack and followed Gabu. He was very attracted to the Dracula statue near by the dragon, so I followed him. Gabu was the one to worry about; Zaber could take care of himself, having lived in the mountians for years.

As Gabu reached the statue, he accidently stepped onto the dragon's tail. My mouth dropped and my eyes widened as big as beach balls as she turned towards me and smiled, but it didn't look happy.

"Um... Is this a good time to say 'Sorry'?" I asked, sweatdropping. Gabu, too, didn't look very brave or eager for any battle right now.

Lemurian

Lady Myuu's Opposite
Alex shook his head, both in amazement and mirth. This party was going wild. He extended his left arm to reach the potato chips bowl that was supposed to be standing there and grabbed...nothing. He turned that way and saw that no more than 13 empty bowls were standing lined up down the table. A waiter picked up one after another and took them to refill them.

Alex just blinked out of suprise. Someone had emptied his bowl in less than 15 seconds. He decided for a small plate of chicken legs ( which were lined up around a nice dead head ) and started consuming the animal. He smiled. These guys knew how'ta make a party.

Trinx

"Can I--"
"No."
"Cmon, plea--"
"NO!" screamed the voice of a teenager, muffled slightly.
"I told you a million times, No no no, you can't have the costume!" He shouted at the slimy blue pokemon next to him. Swampy, (his nicknamed Swampert) had always managed to get on Brandon's last nerve. Always.
Like sometimes he would keep asking and asking everytime he said no, like now.
Even if they both annoyed eachother often, they were pretty close. Brandon treated him as if he were a human being.
"It's more than a suit of armor than a costume," Swampy muttered under his breath, sighing.
They continued walking onto the dirt path, Brandon occasionally cracked his neck to keep it from stiffing up at the party. Truthfully, he wasn't really into Halloween, sure, he liked candy, but he didn't really see a point, this was different to him though, parties in his definition was "fun and relaxation", especially with friends. He decided to come dressed up as the Master Chief (otherwise known as Spartan 117) from the game 'Halo'. So naturally it was tough to make a costume, considering that you had to buy 'parts' for it, unless you were going to make a paper one or something. He managed to save up enough to buy all of the parts to weave the yellow-greenish armor. It took weeks, perhaps even months, to make it. And he wasn't going to let it go to waste.
"I don't see why you would want to go to this stupid party, anyways," Swampy folded his arms and gave Brandon a serious look.
"Fun," He managed to answer in one word.

They were still walking, until finally they reached the mansion.
The atmosphere seemed to fit the look of the mansion, it seemed as though mist was forming in the area. Fallen oak trees, scurrying unknown animals, added to the spookyness and atmosphere of the mansion.
"Damn, whoever designed that mansion sure has good taste," Brandon commented, admiring the work. They reached the front door of the mansion and Brandon entered, taking immediate caution.
"Jeez!" He gasped at the amount of people who were present.
"Very, very crowded," He whispered to himself silently, pulling out a pokeball and pushing the center button, causing a red light to emerge from the ball, it engulfed Swampy and he was absorbed into it, slipping back into the ball.
He sighed for a moment, attempting to pass through the crowd.
It was quite hard to see through the glinty orange visors, but he managed. He turned some knobs on the side of the visors and they popped out of place, eventually falling into his hands. That revealed his ocean blue eyes and some of his thick brown hair that was right below his brows.
"Perfect," He nodded to himself, taking another look around.

The_Mighty_Medicham

It's electric!
Seth casually walked away from the door zombie with Minnie still hanging on for dear life to his head. Scorch had decided to be brave and got off of Seth's leg to walk around for himself. Scorch had found the food table. Sitting there were many bowls of potato chips. He flew down the table and finished 13 bowls in less than 15 seconds.

"Hey, you guys are embarrassing me. Chill out. Minnie, those aren't real zombies. They're people in costumes. Scorch, you ate five jars of PokeMon food before you came here. I think Ry was right. You are a Gulpin in disguise," Seth said to both of his PokeMon.

He decided to check out the other guests and see what was going. At one corner was the crazy dude with a shot-gun that had nearly killed everyone in the room. There were a few dragons flying around through the air. Near the punch-bowl, a cup was sitting there that was supposed to look like a rat. A waiter then walked up to Seth.

"Would the good sir with the Minun and Bagon like a drink of some sort? Scotch, any type of alcohol?" the waiter asked.

"I'm 15. I don't drink," Seth said with disgust as he walked away from the man.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
With the excitement over, if it could so be called, for Kor didn't even bother to gaze in the general direction, Kor began on the drinks.

"Beer," he muttered to the zombie serving them, "now." The zombie bowed and rushed off towards the coolers containing them.

"Here you are sir, enjoy," the zombie muttered, before returning to the serving staff.

He still had not spoken to Tessie, but he had seen Tommy around. "Ahh, that feels good," Kor murmured, lifting the bottled beer to his lips, letting the smooth tasting liquid drop into his mouth.

Comp problems and what do ya get, delayed post :/ I'm keeping them both outside for now.

----

KiKiamio was not enjoying this whole fiasaco one bit not to mention in his eyes, his surroundings appeared, cheap.

Of course Chikarma, in full Link outfit, blonde wig and boots adapted for his ankles, finds it all unnerving and miracously gets away with clinging to the Forsentu's arm like a life line.

'Remind me again why I have to bring you along, you do nought but fear' KiKamio whispers quietly, one of extreme few times he's ever said anything showing just how ticked he is.

'Because she's not able to come cos of work, I can't come alone as I have Muse protection rights and you look the part, you make a great hag goldie' the former whinning Mewtwo says with a grin.

Despite the growing tic from KiKamio, he knows he is right, he is nought more than a bodyguard for Karma on this and forced by old order to stick to it... at least till they both get home again where Karma's free game once more.

Chikarma then happily goes back to whistling innocently, occasionally tapping his wrist just to see the aggravated look on the Dragon’s face and before long, he just grabs Karma and sits him down on the wall. The entire time oblivious to some of the racquet going on inside.

‘We’re staying out here where its quiet and I can keep an eye on you, now be a good weakling and stay’ he grudgingly growls, severely tempted just to twist an arm till it snaps, not restrained himself over much.

‘Awww but I want nachoes’ Karma whines in response.

D

DeadlyMighty

Tessie stretched her arms. Mighty trotted next to her, sniffing around. She pattedh is head and looked about, spotting Kor in the crowd. "how convenient," she mumbled sarcaastically. "he better nto come near here," she muttered adn turned into he crowd. Mighty cocked is head and whined lightly, but trotted after Tessie, panting at her heels.

"Good evening, miss," said a zombie waiter.

"Ummm, hullo," Tessie replied awkwardly, staring at the zombie with one eyebrow raised.

"Would the young misstress care for a drink?" it asked, bowign to her.

Tessie cocked head, glaring. "I am 17, i dont drink, or appreciate beingaksed to drink," she snapped. the Zombie came back up.

"Well, then, coould i intreest you in a sherly temple?" it asked. Tessie shrugged.

"Why not," she sighed. A drink appeared on the tray and the zombie hadned it to her. She tipped him and sent him on his way. She looked donw at Mighty, who was whining, his head looking directly at teh drink as if he could see it.

"Babies thirsty, anit he?" Tessie cooed. Mighty barked lightly. She patted his head. Tessie reacehd over and plucked a cup form the table and filled it with water, then held it odnw to mighty as she sipped her own drink.

She noticed some kid reaking havic, but if he really wanted to, he should talk to her. She smirekd and decided to chagne form, so she closed her eyes and sprouted horns, a short stubby tail, a human body, her body, but blue, and her hair grew long, and ragedy, and teeth, shapr teeth, sprouted form her mouth. She let claws fomr on her hands and hooes for her feet. There.

Tessie looked back donw to mighty, who was currently trying to figure out a way open the bottom of the cup to get the water out, which was alread spilled all over the floor. Tessie waved her hand over it and it all disappeared.

She gazed thouroughly around. She spotted Kor agian and then she saw Tommy. "How exciting," she mumbled sarcastically. "At least Sakura isn't here," she grumbled. Tessie turend and made her way over to an empty hall, sitting against a window ledge, and rubbing Mighty with her now extended tail.

Skrusti

Undaunted by this dragon's anger, Taikashi still kept his weapon on his back.

He wasn't afraid of no Dragon.

He *was* afraid, however, of Dan, the owner of this fine party.

Sighing softly to himself, Taikashi turned and flew up to his previous resting area, keeping an eye on the people below. One sign of trouble, and he could hit anyone with a quick shot.

Maybe even two or three...

Debating with himself on whether or not he could hit them on his first try, Taikashi noticed something *very* strange. A young girl had turned into a demon!

"YE GADS!" He roared, flinging himself off the beam which was supporting him. Flying quickly after the thing, he yoinked the faithful shotgun from its sleeve and aimed it at the creature.

"You, demon-girly-thingy. Explain yourself or face my wrath!"

Thinking for a second that the demon might have powers, the blue Materia on his arm started glowing again, and a faint aura of light surrounded Taikashi. Nothing could harm him now...

Nylf

Nylf laughed a Rayquaza laugh. Oops. He looked down to the small bag he had tied to the end of his tail.

"Only in case of emergency," Drake had said before Nylf went off to the party. Stupid Drake. It would have been way more fun to turn up as Shiny Rayquaza, not Shiny Flygon. Still, he'd known Drake for close to 20 years now, so it was silly to betray his trust.

Nylf had been sure he would be the only dragon here. Instead, he was one of 3 and a half. Still, he may not be the only dragon, but he was the only unaccompanied Pokemon. The advantages to being a legendary.

His yellow eyes glinted behind their orange covers, as he raised his blue antennae. 2 gunshots in less than half an hour after he turned up. And how come he was the only one who didn't hide like a wuss? Oh yeah, he's one of the few with near impenetrable dragon hide. He walked over to the bar, pulled out the board Drake had given him.

"Coca Cola please" he wrote, and showed it to the zombie. It grunted him and handed him the glass. Nylf took it and found an empty seat, where he perched on top and started to drink.

"Alcohol's stupid, but soda's perfectly fine!"

N

Normal trainer

Meanwhile Chilly had already eaten the chips,the nachos and a big strawberry cake.Suddenly a little boy in a disguised of an one eyed monster asppeared.
"what do you want?"asked Chilly
"Could you give me some cake"said the boy
"OK,whatever..."said Chilly.
Then he was going to eat some more cake when he saw a dragon and a half porygon/half human battling.
"It is still early and a fight has already started......Oh!Cookies,I go for some."

Tiana_M

Espeon Hybrid
Tiana circled over the mansion once more before coming in for a perfect back-winged landing. She laughed, an unusual sound when coming from the throat of a Gryphon, as a nearby horse whinnied in terror. To the poor creature Tiana said, ~You are lucky that I have already finished my hunting for today otherwise the person who brought you would have had to walk home come morning.~ as she looked it over with her great golden eyes. She then clacked her beak at the terrified animal once just for fun before turning to enter the mansion.

When the Frankenstien door-greeter tried to approach her, Tiana hissed and flared her wings slightly, at which the Frankenstien stopped and turned to one of the other guests. Tiana's entrance was not commented upon for there were already three dragons present. Tiana was quite surprized at the presence of the dragons but quickly reconciled herself to it. Then she noted that there was a faintly brighter light coming from one part of the room and what she saw when she turned to look for the source of this light was something of the beginnings of a fight seeing as the man emitting the slight aura was pointing a gun at a girl who seemed to be wearing a very convincing demon costume.

Not wishing to get caught up in a fight in her first few steps through the door, she made her way to a corner in which one of the dragons was poking about underneath a table. Along the way Tiana noticed quite a bit of the supurbly frightening decor of the room such as the almost realisticly placed cob-webs. When she reached the dragon's table the dragon still had her head beneath it. Intending to help Tiana adressed the dragon in thought-speech.

~Please excuse my interruption but, have you lost something?~ Tiana then sat gracefully on her haunches, next to the table with her tail wrapped around her paws and talons to observe the party as she awaited a response from the dragon.

Last edited:
KiKamio seemingly misses Karma slipping away into the building on his starvation kick though he doesn't seem that overly bothered when he apprantly "notices" anyway.

Insted he decides mearly to stay upon the wall near the main doorway, keeping silent since his word or notice is not desired, thinking quietly over himself about what to do if the nearby raquet does not calm down soon.

Karma however is now sitting on the table, grinning in typical moronic fashion trying to look like a well dressed (To himself anyway) place setting despite blatantly eyeing any visable food.

Nylf

Nylf had finished his Coca Cola, and had now noticed the weirdest sight he had ever seen(and he had seen Drakes girlfriend-now wife-be skewered by Deoxys then revived by Ho-oh). A Mewtwo, greatly differant from the Mewtwo he knew from the Legendary Society, in an elf costume, eyeing food like it had been starved for a week. Though from the looks of the spindly creature(in Nylf's opinion) that might be true. Nylf quietly walked up behind the Mewtwo, slapped a hand on his shoulder,

"Watcha mate!" he said with a huge grin.

B

buffylover56@aol.com

Emma walked up in front of the mansion, trembling slightly. <Are you scared Emma?> Her faithful Espeon said in a teasing tone. <Yeah...you've been to Mt. Pyre, and that was scarier than this.> Jolteon said. Emma glared down at the two, "Yes it is scary!" she said angrily. Espeon and Jolteon began to roll on the ground laughing, until the door opened. There was no-one there, so that effectively shut the troublesome twosome up. Emma picked up her Espeon, and walked in with Jolteon following.

Last edited by a moderator:
As KiKamio continues to sit outside in his usual eathly silence, Karma however is getting unwanted attention.

At being touched the clone launches himself into the air and clings to what is left intact of the ceiling before screeching downwards in normal voice with heart on mass thud mode:

Don't do that!!

Hakerius

IRC bum
The ebony dragon would have loved to snap back at the little creature before her but Yami, as the dragonkin - as she labeled her, introduced herself, still didn't seem to overly convinced. But she refrained, more for Yami's sake than anything else - she didn't want to seem so belligerent, even though her tail had been stepped on. Instead she hissed and gave the little white, blue-striped creature the cold shoulder. Already she was regretting her decision to come.

"Please excuse my interruption but, have you lost something?" inquired a voice in her mind.

Her first instinct at the sudden, out-of-nowhere question caused her to dig her claws into the floor and her wing muscles tensed. Accidentally slamming her head into the underside of the table top, she chided herself mentally. Blinking to get rid of the momentary throbbing - and glad her helm decided the table was not something it would liked to have been attached to - she performed a quick scan of the room to determine which guest would be able to communicate in such form. Only when she looked to her side, did she see the gryphon sitting beside her.

The first thing that struck her was the coloring of the eagle-lion's feathers. Taele'ryth admired the colorful plumage of reddish-gold, something vastly different from her scaly hide. Unsure if anyone else could overhear the gryphon, the dragon felt a private reply wouldn't be much, at least she wouldn't assume the fool's part. Actually no, I was just reassuring another guest that it was safe to come out from underneath the table. I had a word earlier with the reckless trigger happy, shotgun toting guest," she replied nonchalantly, flicking her head to indicate the human she. "I feel slightly better at not being the sole being of myth here, perhaps they will shift attention to you. Also, a word of warning: beware that little golden horned, white furball. It has already stepped on my tail once, whether it does so to you remains to be seen. Just thought it was fair to pass it on."

Tearing her attention away from the gryphon and back to underneath the table, she crouched down, seemingly sphinx-like. She prodded Yami's side with a mailed claw. "I apologize for taking a bit longer than I expected. My formal name is Taele'ryth, though I have been called several others," she said, clinking one claw of her left hand on the floor. "I assure you it is safe to come out as well. Perhaps you should get some food and drink before some of the other hoggish humans stuff themselves with every edible in sight. I shall leave you be, if you need me for anything, I shouldn't be too hard to find - I don't exactly blend in."

Careful not to slam her head into the table again, the armored sable dragon got up from the floor and snaked her way through the crowd to find a quieter corner. She resolved herself to confine more towards the less crowded and more party-hardy guests. Selecting a far corner where few seemed to be, she curled up in the corner, positioning herself to have a full view of the entire room. Crossing her forelegs at the wrist, Taele'ryth felt content to watch more than participate.

Status
Not open for further replies.