• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rpg Winter Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buffylover56@aol.com

Emma walked around aimlessly, bored out of her mind and wanting to socialize, but afraid of being ignored. Espeon and Jolteon were getting annoyed at her lack of interaction, so they decided to find anybody she could talk to. Both of them spotted a Dragon, and since she loved Dragons, Espeon said <Let's go talk to the black rayquaza over there!>.

Emma looked around, trying to spot the powerful dragon. When she found him, her eyes lit up, and she walked over to him and said "Hi!"

Last edited by a moderator:
"um .. yeah I'm fine, so er ... why are you here? Didn't think you'd be um .. one to do a social fling thing..."

KiKamio closes his eyes with a slight sigh pointing to the under chair Karma

"Was forced into acting as a guard for him and since nobody else would do it I had to. And no I don't like social much but at least now nobody will step on my tail again.."

KiKamio sighs again quietly, shaking his head slightly shifting his hair a bit.

"If I wasn't like this right now I'd be tempted to smack a few people with this pole"

Lady Myuu

Damsel mostly Stressed.
Myuu seemed rather distracted at the moment that the word rayquaza didn't really register right away until she saw the black thing out of the corner of her eye.

"Well, thats an odd sight" the mew girl mumbled to herself before looking back at the girl and her mew friend. "Oh uh I'm Myuu..." she paused a second getting a sheepish look before looking back over at the bar "I'm kind of thirsty, want me to get you two something?" feeling like she finally could relate to someone Myuu really didn't want to just leave them, plus the only person she saw who she knew was Dan.

Plus she didn't want to get ate by a dragon anytime soon.

Yami Ryu

"If I wasn't like this right now I'd be tempted to smack a few people with this pole"

Yami chuckls nervously at that, pondering slightly what to do, then gets an idea, "Well, um, how would you like to talk with another dragon? Bet that'd be better then having to deal with just baby sitting Karma and having to watch out for idiots stepping on your tail," Yami suggested, thinking if she could get KiKamio out of the mainstream of the party, and Presto. No more threat of killer dragon on the loose.

KiKamio rolls his eyes slightly before standing the pole beside himself.

"There are so many varations of dragon and I know I'm the only Forsentu here, why would I need to flouder in other speices affairs?"

Yami Ryu

"Because that's what you do at parties, you mingle with others." Yami paused, not sure if she could 'heard' KiKamio to the dragon she was thinking of, "And would you rather have female humans after you for looking like Legolas?" And tried to shoo KiKamio in the direction the Dragon she remembered part of the name was 'Tae', was.

KiKamio gets all ?!

"We don't look anything alike, besides I've been round much longer than that so its just oure convidence"

He also doesn't loow for being shooed and not with a happy expression, mostly because something is gnawing his ankle Oo

Yami Ryu

Yami rolls her eyes, and continues to 'shoo' KiKamio, "Right, tell that to any fangirls that try and pounce you with war cries of 'Legolas my love! Come to me!' or, my personal favourite, 'Legolas I want to have your babies!'" Poking KiKamio, and not noticing whatever it was chewing on his ankle, she continues, "Seriously, it's not like I want you to go out with the other dragon, and mingling is better then moping about, or whatever." Yami paused, then got an evil idea.

"Unless you'd like to use that pole on er, someone. Or rather something." Yami muttered, glancing over at the black Rayquaza with a look that could basically be translated to the 'go crawl under a rock and die'. Then glances at KiKamio, "not like there's anything else to do .. aside from some gun happy idiot that was running around earlier. Creepy atmosphere. Boy Band Zombies ... posibility of the drinks being spiked..." Yami paused again, "... aw damn I just realised I lost my cloak somewhere around here....." sighing, the hybrid trudged off to go try and locate the missing attire.

KiKamio face falled to the fangirl comments, oh yes he has met their wrath before and just ignores the prods.

"It'll spice up if I have anything to say about it..." despite probably not have been heard.

Nylf

OOC: You're talking to me right Myuu? And you Buffy? Sorry but could I just be dubbed Legendary, Dragon is too vague here.

"Oh, someone finally notices me and doesn't try to skin me. Man, It's a relief, I'm Nylf, the head legendary in Hoenn and Pokemon League Champion alongside my trainer, Drake, nice to meet all of you"

Somehow Nylf got the feeling he shouldn't have mentioned he had a trainer. Legendaries don't normally have trainers, simply alliances. Awkward questions ho!

Last edited:
B

buffylover56@aol.com

OOC: *winces* sorry...didnt really think about that...

Emma, feeling a little put off by the Rayquaza, repeated her "HI!"

<You do know he's probably ignoring you...> Espeon said, a little angry at the Rayquaza. Emma really didn't socialize much, and was usually ignored when she did. Jolteon nodded his head, glaring daggers at the giant Rayquaza.

Nylf

"Sorry, didn't hear you. I'm not much of a multi-tasker. Name's Nylf, League Champion, I have a trainer called Drake who's now in his 30's married to Suila, shall I continue or do you wish to tell me more than just 'Hi'? I know I'm big but I'm about as formal as a tramp," he said, having trouble talking to two strangers at once and trying to drink a Coke.

Psychic

Really and truly
“Oh, uh, I’m Myuu…” the Mew girl mumbled.

Nice to meet you, Myuu. Mew greeted, not mentioning how funny it was that their names sounded so alike.

“I’m kind of thirsty, want me to get you two something?” Myuu asked politely, turning to the bar.

Mew and Kaylie looked at each other. Mew shrugged, then smiled. Sure, another Coke wouldn’t hurt, thanks.

Kaylie shook her head. “None for me, thanks. I’m good until the sugar-rush subsides.” The blond girl paused. “Huh, some sugar rush this is!” she added as an after thought.

Myuu shrugged, got two drinks, one normal sized and the other for the small-pawed Mew, and was just turning around when the long, serpentine dragon Legendary, Rayquaza, flew right up to her to float in her face. This thoroughly scared the girl, making her jump and spill the two drink, dropping them on the floor so the liquid splashed around the girls’ feet.

“Oh, someone finally notices me and doesn’t try to skin me!” the Shiny Rayquaza jeered happily, unaware of the fright he had caused Myuu. Mew and Kaylie turned to stare at him.

“Man, it's a relief,” he continued happily. “I'm Nylf, the head Legendary in Hoenn and Pokémon League Champion alongside my trainer, Drake, nice to meet all of you.”

This totally left Kaylie befuddled. All the Legendaries were supposed to have been asleep for thousands of years, so Mew had told her. According to the cat-like Legendary, the other Legendaries were only just awakening now to fight off the evil Legendaries that were trying to escape the dark realm they had been sealed in by their good counterparts.

Mew, too, gaped at Rayquaza. He didn’t have a partner, but a trainer! And this ‘Drake’ had used him to win the Pokémon League! What sort of a trainer used a Legendary like that!? Then…how long could Rayquaza have been awake to have gotten so far with his trainer?! How long had she and Kaylie been together-no longer then a few months!

Mew sensed that this Nylf had the feeling he shouldn't have mentioned his trainer, as he was shifting his weight nervously.

Finally Kaylie spoke up. “We…nobody was inviting you into the conversation. I just sort of mentioned you during an awkward moment…” she began blushing, but the unusually black Rayquaza had apparently lost interest, turning to a girl and introducing himself all over again.

Kaylie blinked a few times after the Rayquaza. I’m glad he’s gone, Mew said suddenly. Blinding great brute. Nothing like the Rayquaza I knew back when the Earth was young and innocent. And I could have sworn there had been a Flygon where he had floated…I’d like to hope he isn’t the real thing. Mew then noticed Myuu’s spilt drinks. Oh, dear…er, Mr. barzombie…sir…we have a little spill over here… the zombie grunted, then hurried over to clean the spill, grabbing a dirty mop and attempting to clean the little mess up.

OOC: I know how you like to make your own plot seem like the only plot, SF, but Kaylie and Mew have a background all their own, one that doesn't work out well with Nylf's. Not that it makes difference; this worked out very well. And no; Myuu wasn't talking to you. But what happened made for an interesting twist.

Lady Myuu

Damsel mostly Stressed.
Myuu just stood there kind of blankly. Not really sure how to respond at first until Kaylie and Mew stepped in to help solve the conflict plus Myuu herself was rather off daydreaming by then.

"... You know, its been 247 years since I've seen any real legendry other then you, Mew and now Rayquaza... I need to come to Dan's parties more often. I am just always afraid of the game spin the bottle will come about or something" the mew girl smiled at that, "You know, come to think of it, I thought some of my friends would be around. They should have a party game or something... of course if I drank anything stronger then tea I'd probably try and make my own game"

pausing at that Myuu glanced around the room.

"I wonder if Dan has anything interesting planned..." glancing back at her new friends she changed her subject "So, how long have you two known each other?"

D

DeadlyMighty

Tessie looked about her. There were people milling around, people taling, people dancing. THere were pokemon about, and she spotted Mighty, rubbing somehting off his nose, with Scizor and Grovyle next to him, sniggering under their claws. She shook her head and looked to Kor. "Our pokemon are being a bit mischevious," she replie,d nudging him towards their pokemon.

Kor chuckled. "Well, looks like they are," he smiled.

B

buffylover56@aol.com

Emma stared curiously at the black rayquaza. "You have a trainer?" she said.

<He just said that!> Espeon said, swishing his tail back and forth. Espeon suddenly thought of something he thought would amuse some people, so he jumped out of Emma's arms and said something to jolteon. Jolteon apparently agreed, so they ran out the door. A few seconds later, it became clear what they were going to do, as they somehow found a Darth Vader suit, managed to get into it, and was now walking arounnd.

Emma turned bright red, and moaned something about those two being the death of her.

D

DeadlyMighty

Mighty wondered what everyoen was laughing at. What's going on? he asked the two pokemon standing next to him.

Two pokemon, Espeon nad Jolteon just got into a Darth Vader suit and are walking around. You should see them, they look hilarious![/i[] Grovyle cracked.

mighty raised one ear and listened, hearing all the laughter. He wnzted t fit in, so he began to laugh himself, but more stressed, and untidy.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Ziarra watched as the party was starting to get very interesting. People having dance off and a Black Rayquaza appearing. She began to wonder how the huge creature got through the door. The door was tiny compared to him and there weren't any large entrances in this mansion. Suddenly at the corner of her eye she spotted something flying across the room. As she turned to where it came from Ziarra saw something she wished she hadn't. Her two pokemon friends were standing on the snack table throwing cake back and forth at each other.

"Why do those two always had to cause trouble" she mumbled to herself. She ran over to table but just before she got to the table, Ziggy flung a big pile of white icing at Slash. Instead of hitting Slash she hit the large black dragon Rayquaza who happen to be in range. "That enough you two, return" Ziarra ordered holding up two pokemon. The half-red and white balls shot out red beams that hit the Zigzagoon bring her back into her ball. But the Furret not wanted to go back just yet evaded the red steam of light and with lightning speed escaped into the crowd. Frantically searching for that mischievous Slash, Ziarra failed to locate him.

"Well... um... s-sorry about that" she stammered like she normally did around new people. She became more nervous talking directly to the giant pokemon not knowing how it would react to this situation.

Nylf

"Oh don't worry, I did way worse than that in my days back when Drake was 14, and he couldn't be better. I guess you want to hear how a Shiny Rayquaza got a trainer? I warn you, it's a very long story, and could be dull from some points of view," he said to the human with the barmy 'eons. He was internally laughing. The classic Pokemon in a human costume gag. He hadn't pulled that one in years!

Status
Not open for further replies.