• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rpg Winter Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychic

Really and truly
The battle had not been happy, nor nice. Had that stupid trainer just minded his own business and kept his nose to himself the mansion wouldn’t have gotten to be in such a mess.

Kaylie felt truly horrible for the dragon, Yami. That wanna-be Rayquaza was only getting what was coming to him, what with his over-inflated ego. It was none of Kor’s business as to the scores two creatures had to settle.

He must have thought himself to be quite the high and mighty one. Mew said with a sigh halfway between anger and sadness. Not all humans have respect for those who deserve it, no matter how wise, old or powerful.

Yami, both her dignity and body hurt, began to leave, only to have the trainer run up to her and offer to help, with Mew and Kaylie listening closely. He’s still on his high horse! He thinks he helped everyone, when he made things worse! Mew pointed out angrily as Kor tried to ‘help’ Yami while saying something about not letting her hurt anyone.

“He claims not to be a jerk, but he just doesn’t get it,” Kaylie growled. The Western Dragon was right, though; not only would Yami’s friends go after Kor, but Kaylie and Mew as well.

Myuu, enrages, grabbed an entire cake, minus a slice and hurrying after the angry dragon. Kaylie took a step forward, and was about to try to fight her way through a mass of costumed bodies when Mew, by means of Psychic powers, lifted the girl over the crowd to chase after Myuu, their only friend, and Yami, the dragon who seemed to be one of the few people at the party who knew how to act civilly.

Out the door the partners went, following Myuu to the hurt form of Yami, which was shifting and changing to become human. Myuu reached her, and there was something in the air-pure Psychic energy, Mew realized.

The two came to rest next to the figures on the ground. “Myuu,” Kaylie said, placing a hand on the Mew girl’s shoulder. “Is there anything we can do to help?”

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
"You know nothing of me, no one does" Kor answered, glaring at the two. "Just as I know nothing of you."

"I have faced worse things than both of you will ever see, do not presume that I can be beaten by the mere strength of two creatures such as yourselves."

"You should suffer," one hissed at him. "We do not lose as easily as you believe."

"Maybe, but you do as well. If you plan to fight in the future, do so where innocents will not be harmed," Kor muttered, sheathing his swords. "Or I will hunt you as I have demons like you in times past."

His body had recovered from all the damage he had suffered. "I apologize for your wounded pride, and your injuries," he muttered. "I care little for what others think of me, so do your worst. Death is the least of my worries."

He was not an egoist, but few could do what he did, he took pride in it. "Good evening," he muttered in his gruff voice, what little compassion he had tried to show to them had long since past. He was concerned about his Pokemon, they came before himself.

Lady Myuu

Damsel mostly Stressed.
Myuu wiped the tears from her eyes as she stood up and shook her head.
"I don't know. She can heal... she just needs more magic I think. She can convert pokemon abilities to magic. she is borrowing some psychic power from me" Myuu leaned over grabbing the edges of her dress and a loud rip could be heard as her dress became more of a shirt skirt.

"Wrap this around her wounds. If she wakes tell her your my friend and she shouldn't try and eat you." the girl offered her the ripped cloth. "I think Dan needs to know about all this. He can solve it. He is 'the boss' after all."

with that Myuu turned to run off but glanced back at the two "Thank you... its hard for me to find people I can trust anymore. 200 years of experince backs that up you know." with that she ran off back into the mansion.

She skidded to a halt seeing the one who had dealt the damage to her friend, the boiling rage came back as he seemed to think he had done the right thing. He turned to tend to his pokemon. Myuu turned to to tend to some rather hard rock candy. Grabbing the bowl she chunked it at him nailing him in the back while he was turned.

She quickly darted off again with a wail of "Daaaaaan the maaan"

D

DeadlyMighty

Tessie had crouched low and become a dragon too, waiting to see what ahppened. But Kor's bravery and the things he said struck her. Itwas hard for her to grip what was going on. Her inside were squealing with fright, and her head was whirling with pain. Did she have feelings for him? Was hse scared for him? No. She didnt even know his age, he was way to old.

Tessie backed up and became her demon again, sitting next to Mighty, patting his head soflty. "You okay, buddy? Hang in there, it'll be over soon." she gripped him tightly and closed her eyes, sighing. Halloween was supposed to be a holiday where all the spirits gather, not all the demons fight. She sighed and hugged him tighter.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
Kor felt something had been thrown at him, but didn't bother, the injury would take care of itself. He didn't even turn around, he knew who threw it.

"I cannot care," Kor muttered, releasing his Pokemon. "I do not nor deserve to feel."

Sencing that there may be more retaliation for his actions, Kor moved himself away from everyone, to the roof. There, hopefully, he could tend to his Pokemon's wounds in peace.

"If people wish to fight me, let them come," Kor said to himself, the Pokemon were still not moving. "They will lose, as have all the rest. Until I redeem my crimes, I cannot feel anything for anyone."

But he didn't mean it, he cared more about his Pokemon than anything, even himself. He could heal, faster than they could. A fateful day had seen to that, the day he lost his feelings for others. Only a sence to help those unable to help themselves remained from what he had once been.

He had revealed his secret shame, his metal body parts, to everyone in the hopes of not winning glory, but ceasing all-out warfare. Or so he thought, those others disagreed, the friends of the girl-dragon.

I have no friends, he thought, he didn't need them. He regarded people as things waiting to hurt him, just like they had done to Christina. NO one can love a person like me.

Perhaps he was a beast, he certainly acted like one. The girl had lost control, just as the Rayquaza, so he stopped both, however cruel he had done so. The only things he cared about were his Pokemon, who had saved him from death, and he was willing to give his life to save them.

Death is the least of my worries, he thought again. Did he believe those words? I would join my friends at last. But he could not die yet, he still had a mission. Then he would find relief from his burdens.

His powers were not needed, Tessie and Sakura only knew the one they could see. The demons were but a stroll in the park for a warrior like him, but he never liked his talents. He just wanted to forget, forget what had happened.

Don't do it! Christina! his own voice ehoed in his head as his Pokemon healed. Soon they would be back to normal.

Should he stay? Only Tessie would understand his attack, but no one would listen to him, or care. "But if I don't care, or trust, or love, they have the right to hate me."

He felt alone, the mystery of his past, the powers he'd recieved were but the tip of his problems. One day Tessie would know, he had promised that before he died that people should know who he was, before he was Kor.

He became involved with himself, and snapped out of it. He tended to his Pokemon, and sharpened his swords stained with blood.

"I wish they could understand," he said softly, but even a tear was denied to him, so binding was the spell.

Yami Ryu

[suddenly spotted something I didn't notice before; OoC: Kor won't give up, so don't put something like that in a post, I'll decide if he's had enough. <- yet Power Shot, you would have killed my character. TY for being so 'nice'. And considerate. You should be happy I didn't power play and blow your emo character up/eat him.]
-

Yami was still coherent enough to hear speaking, even if she didn't understand it all too well, and weakly she cracked an eye open. Where was Myuu? Closing the eye again Yami wanted to whimper in pain but that would have taken too much effort. So she lay there for several moments before opening her eyes again, managing to focus on two figures. One was human, and the other, small, pink.. And she tried to say 'Myuu', Yami really tried, but just hurt too much to concentrate on that, and all she could do was listen to was the thumping of her heart and stare at the world she could see with half glazed over eyes.

And weakly, Yami thought, if she ever got a chance. She was going to take a bat to the Rayquaza, and that idiot Kor. A weak utterance, something almost akin to a mutter escaped Yami finally, but it was almost a sigh from how soft it was. And the injured teenager went back to trying to ignore the utter hurt she felt, which encompased all meanings, synoms, and etc of that word.

And Yami also wondered why she had this sudden craving for peanut M&M's...

Last edited:

Nylf

OOC: I got lost, am I living or what? I'm just gonna guess that since all I could find amongst the carnage was one lightning bolt and a shot of water actually aimed at me I'm reasonably okay.

Nylf decided that Drake had been right. Rayquaza only in an emergency. So he pulled out the Black Emerald and reverted back to his Shiny Flygon form. This would make things harder. Drake he had Spirit linked with, Emma was a no. He just prayed the allie rule still applied even in your late 5000's.

"OK, sorry about that. I don't leave Hoenn much, so these outer region types are a mystery. Anyway, it's a weird story with the trainer. I was the Rayquaza of Hoenn about 5000 years ago. That was when Kyogre and Groudon started fighting. Going against the Rayquaza rule, I used the Red and Blue orbs. They cause the souls of those exposed to their light to leave their bodies and find a new host, leaving their old bodies as mere statues. Time passed and I was reincarnated as Nylf, the Shiny Trapinch. I met Drake and we journeyed Hoenn when he was 14. Groudon and Kyogre were reincarnated as a Nidoran, Groudon, and a Mantine, Kyogre, and Drake's friends, Suila Tsunami and Tac Rocka, were given them by Drake's now deceased grandfather. We continued our journey, and of course me and Nidoran evolved up to Flygon and Nidoking. Then, Team Aqua and Team Magma activated the orbs, forcing us to turn back into our old forms. I stopped the fight again, this time keeping out of the light of the orbs. But, the souls of Groudon and Kyogre liked their new vessels too much, so we're reincarnated too soon. I knew there was only solution. I created the Black Emerald, which allows re-incarnates to switch between vessels. It's a last minute thing. And technically, I was back to being Flygon when Drake beat the Elite Four, so it was not an easy win. Long story I know, and I cut out the stuff that doesn't explain the 'trainer' thing, and even then I cut it light," and the he sipped his Coke as if his story was regime.

OOC: I'll explain, Emma can understand Nylf as he considers her an allie, while CD, unless s/he can understand Pokemon, can't. That's his story. He's normally Flygon, the Rayquaza part is an emergency thing, like Deoxys is angry whatever.

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Both Dan and Dantoo suddenly became united. Their minds perfectly matched with the same feelings on emotions. His body pulsed, and shifted from his hallowe'en costume. He coat become an expensive looking coat, tailored in red and purple colours, with a gold trim baring embroidered stars and moons. His skin faded to a regular colour, while his eyes lit up with a brilliant white. Holding out his arms light swirled around them and sent beams of brilliance out into the party. Weaving through the crowds or startled people, the beams wrapped around various party going guests and lifted them all into the air.

"What the hell do you think you are doing!?" he screamed. His voice was being amplified by Psychic means, so not only did it bounce of every inch of wall, but it poured into the minds of everyone, no matter how good they were at blocking out an invasion by other minds.

"You were all warned before entering that fighting would not be tolerated!"

The united power of Dan and Dantoo tightened a psychic grip around the one named Nylf and lifted him up higher. The black Rayquaza squirmed as he struggled against the psychic bind, but the struggling was fruitless. Dan squeezed tighter until the Rayquaza was almost crying in pain, then it finally began to shrink back down into the original Flygon form it was.

"You mention nothing about changing forms when you requested to attend this ball, and as such, doing so again will not be tolerated!"

He loosened his grip but still held it afloat. Next he tightened his grip on Yami, who did not struggle nearly as much, due to the fact it knew better.

"Though you do not have control over your forms, you should know that people interpret being chewed on differently than you might! Bad Yami! No Dessert!"

Finally he switched his attention to the warrior named Kor. Clearly one who disliked being treated like this he struggled too. Dan focused, and his two poke balls came away from his belt and hovered in front of him.

"This is a social gathering, not a place for you to notch up another kill! In the future, you will not involve yourself in the concerns of others!"

Dan growled, before releasing his psychic grips at once, dropping all those concerned to the floor without any regard. Twisting his neck till it cracked on both sides, he allowed his Psychic persona to slip away. Too unconcerned about returning to costume, he went back to his original form, a regular brown trench coat, and human colour skin.

"Consider this a first and final warning. I can, and will have any more trouble makers removed."

Dan turned his back on them and returned to the bar, as activity slowly returned to the norm and the level of chatter gradually increased. He hovered over the bar, before reaching behind and grabbing the head pump of the Cider line. With a firm twist, he snapped it off and grabbed the pipe that lead to the massive canisters in the basement that held all the alcohol. With a firm hand around the end, he began absorbing the alcohol at a constant rate, desperately wishing it would actually do something to his emotions.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
OoC: Kor's on the roof, could you maybe edit your post a tad?

BiC:

Kor grappled his Pokeballs back, and latched them to his belt. All the attenders were glaring at him, but he didn't care. "Let them come, and lose like all the others," he muttered to himself. His heart felt nothing, and he removed himself from the room. He could tell something was going on, the followers of Yami were still plotting about him.

He had done nothing but prevent the death of the bystanders, but different people see things in different views, so others thought of him as a monster. He didn't mind, he didn't feel, so that was a good discription.

"I never kill unless I have to," he muttered, returning to the roof to continue nursing his Pokemon, he was already healed.

Yami Ryu

Yami was a bit confused/stunned/disorintated as she was picked up, and before she could rejoice as suddenly she was hurt no more- a booming psychic voice boomed out; "Though you do not have control over your forms, you should know that people interpret being chewed on differently than you might! Bad Yami! No Dessert!"

And Yami wailed a 'nuuu' at that all ;; as she was dropped to the ground, ignoring the rest of the boomed yells, as they didn't consider her into the equation.

Grumbling a little about not being able to get any desert now, as she adjusted her now, amazingly fixed ninja costume, she threw the Akatsuki cloak back over herself and grumbling and picked herself up. She would have to go to Myuu, wherever Myuu was now, and thank her.

It was then Yami realised she wasn't alone out here, and not just the horse that was tied to a tree. Blinking, she turned and caught sight of a human, and a Mew, that was not Myuu, and both stood (or floated in the pokemon's case), a few feet away.

"Er .. um .. hi?"

Lemurian

Lady Myuu's Opposite
Alex grinned as the message boomed out and took another handful of popcorn. He loved to listen to yelling, as long as it wasn't to him. He looked around him and spotted a stair that seemed to go down under the ground. The never-ending curiosity flamed up again and he set the course for aforementioned stair.

He appeared in a seemingly empty room. It was pitch black. He found a bottle-cork in his pocket and threw it inwards. It pinged into a wall so he continued that way and met the wall, face first. He abandoned the idea of exploring and left the basement.

Tiana_M

Espeon Hybrid
Tiana knew better than to get involved in a dragon's fight and so she had stayed as far away from it as possible which is somewhat hard in a ballroom hall that seems much smaller when there are three dragons and a foolish human are fighting in it. Tiana hudled, rather frightened by the three dragon's wrath's, in the corner while the fight was going on. When the fires started she had gathered up all her courage to dash around the fight, nearly getting slashed by the wild human and just barely avoiding one dragon's flailing tail, obtaining some minor scratches for her efforts, and helped put them out with her magic. After that, she had had enough of the fight and leaped out of the nearest broken window not wishing to go near the melee again. Tiana, wanting to have a little time to heal her minor scratches and to calm herself, sequestered herself high in a tree near the edge of the forest surrounding the mansion. Tiana supposed that the fight subsided fairly quickly when a great psychic mind blasted his voice into her head yelling about fighting at the party, even though she was not the one being yelled at. Tiana figured that either he had wanted the entire party to hear what he had to say, or he really didn't know how to control his thought-speech,but she thought it more likely that it had been the first reason. Whoever it was, seemed to have enough authority to say it because shortly afterward one of the dragons stumbled through the door and changed into a human as it fell into the arms of a mew-human hybrid who had rushed out to help it. This she could see from her high perch.

OOC: SOrry that my character hasn't been involved much I"ll post again later.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
Kor's Pokemon healed as the man sat in silence on the roof, despite the chilling cold of the night.

He was locked in meditation, trying to piece together what had happened. He had fought the two dragons, he knew that, it was why he was up there. Why had he fought them in the first place then? Was he indeed trying to prove something, or was it something deeper in his mind?

He remember stashing Tessie and Mighty away before fighting the creatures, could that be it? He was not one for glory, he did not deserve it, but was it to save her? She had been on his mind for some reason he could not piece together, were his feelings returning? Did he care about her?

"No," he muttered, "I cannot, she would die as the last person that cared for me, as Christina met her fate. They will not let me find happiness, neither of them will."

The magic that bound him to his mission was strong, but was his heart finally beginning to fight back?

D

DeadlyMighty

Tessie cmae quietly onto hte roof, Mighty close at her heels. She looked to Kor, who was sitting quietly by himself on th eldge with his pokemon. She sighed. She would be unheard for she was floating. She stretched an arm to Mighty, who sniffed teh air and came back negative. If Kor had been hurt, he had healed. She wondered why he hadn't let her help. She knew, taht if he owuld have, she would have helped. She would have given herself up for it to stop. for him to be alright. He was always putting himself in danger for others's sakes. But no one understood his methods, was the problem.

Tessie sprouted legs and landed softly on the gorund, then went over to Kor, wher she sat down without even adressing him, or looking to him.

"Why didn't you let me help?" was all she said, staring out at all hte lights before them, some distant, others clese enough to blind if looked directly at.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
Kor did not answer for a while, he was still trying to understand it.

"Because I did not want you hurt," he said at last. "I will heal, but you would not, not against that kind of strength. It was for the best."

"My injuries heal by themselves, when I've been damaged in that way before," Kor explained. "My broken bones will heal, but yours are more precious than mine, so I needed to protect you."

He returned his Pokemon to his balls, then turned to her. "Some things are best left unanswered Tessie, like my past. One day you will know, but until then I am never free from my curse, as you are not free from your Dijjin powers." He stood up. "I thank you for your help, but perhaps it would be best the way things are, you do not want to know what I can do, or what I have done."

He did not speak about his past further, it was too painful for him. Did she care for him? If so, she would not if he told her his past.

D

DeadlyMighty

Tessie looked at Kor and shook he head ssadly. "I only want to help. I do not care of what you have done, I'm pretty sure I have seen it before, maybe even done it," she whispered. "It makes no sense to hide something that will come out in the end anyways. But soemtimes, even though we know this, westill do it, hide it. I do not get why thgouh..."

"Nothing has ever made sense in my life, so i wouldnt be surprised right nwo if what you're telling me confuses me. I've never had a simple part of my life," she muttered. Unconscoiusly, she lifted her hand and put it on hsi shoudler. What in the world was she doing?

"I will care for you like a friend no matter what happens, even if i do get mad, it does nto mean i hate you. We all get mad at tiems, it's how we show that certain emotion, because we have to feel angry to feel complete. We all need someone to blame," she whispered quietly.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
"Thank you Tessie," Kor muttered, why was she like this? All he had done was what was needed.

Remember your past, shouted a sneering voice from deep inside his mind. No one can love you, remember Chrsitina.

No! Kor thought silently, he was trapped in the memory again. She was above it again, the vat. This will not happen! Not because of me!

I love you, said a woman's voice, as she fell in.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

"What is it?" Tessie asked, Kor was shaking. Inside, his mind was waging all out war against his past.

"I wasn't always like this Tessie," Kor answered, looking down on her. "Once, when I was human, I lost someone dear to me. Then I became this."

That tear was still denied, though his heart was aching. "I am bound to Gold and Silver, I am their guardian, and it is my curse to save them. When I find Lugia and Ho-oh, my sins will be forgiven, and I will find eternal peace."

"You'll die?" Tessie asked fearfully. She did not want that.

"I do not know what my eternal peace will mean, but until I find it I cannot die," Kor answered. "I once wished for death, you have no thoughts of how long I have wandered this world, waiting for release. But I met friends after my years of lonliness, you Tessie and everyone. Perhaps death does not await me, but I wish for freedom." He felt strange.

Deep inside him, the battle raged on between Kor and his emotions.

D

DeadlyMighty

"I don't want yuo to die," Tessie said quietly, looking up at him. THere was something big giong on inside him, she ocudl feel it.

Tessie looked back down, over to Mighty, who put his nose under her hand and she smiled and rubbed it. "It is okay, Kor, if you felt like that before. Me, i wish i could die everyday that i have to just sit and watch all those helpless people walk by. THat is how i became this," she muttered, motioning for her Djinn form. "I never watned this, but when i tried to kil lmyself, this is what happened," she whispered.

Then she realized that she had just let slip some of her past. No, no one could know. Jsut as Kor's past was horrible, therefore so was Tessie's. Maybe, just maybe even more. She had never understood why her past turned out this way. But it had, and now she had to stick with it for the rest of her life. Sometimes she really wished she could die now, but she knew she couldnt.

As long as her mum was alive, she had a reason to live. And as long as she had frineds...

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
"As long as I have friends, my life will always have meaning," Kor said slowly, his stomach was acting up for some reason. This girl had done something to him, she had made him care for her. "We should return downstairs, even if I am hated, I have learned to live with people's judgement of my behavior."

Tessie smiled, it sounded good.

"Let's do that," she said, feeling some happiness.

"But lose the Dijji form, you look much nicer as a human," Kor said jokingly, then recieved a swipe on the head from her. "It was a compliment."

Yami Ryu

[edited upon request XD]

-

Yami, a bit worried about Myuu as the girl had yet to reappear, excused herself from the duo's company and went on in her quest for the fellow hybrid.

Wandering back into the mansion, and mopey a bit, as she wouldn't be able to get desert now, she tried to ignore the fact she now wanted sweets, and blamed Myuu for that, and went off in search of Myuu once more. Ignoring the crowd, or possible glares for indangering people... not her fault they didn't get out of the way. And really they should be hating Kor, he attacked her without reason, attempted to kill her, and tried to 'apologize' and yet still blame her. Or try to make a paltry attempt at making up to her.

Rubbing at a shoulder, she grumbled a bit, she wasn't a mindless beast. That prick was, and worse than a demon, she realised. Because atleast that damn four eyed multi named demon could atleast be civil. Though it didn't make the demon better. Or the jerk worse.

Pulling herself from the thoughts, but vowing to get some justice back somehow, and probably knew a good way, Yami went in search of Myuu, least there be a wailing mew girl somewhere thinking her friend had died.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.