• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rpg Winter Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DeadlyMighty

Tessie smiled at Kor, shaking her head. "Ah, what a man," she joked. "You're just like them all, incompetent," she said sarcastically, becomgin her human agian. "But i keep the tail. I like the tail, and i have to look a bit like i"ve dressed up. I mean, Halloween is the holdiay for demons, and that's what i am, a demon."

Kor chuckled and she smiled, then she snapped her fingers lightly nad Mighty trotted over. "We're gonna go back donw now," she whispered to him and he pricked his ears and padded donw the stairs in front of her.

"He's so sweet, really. Dont knwo what id do without him," she said, smiling ot herself.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
"Now then," Kor said, leading her down the stairs to the party. "Let's have some fun, shall we?"

With a shout, he kicked the door leading down to the party down with one shot from his powerful limbs. He put it back, but smiled despite himself.

Tonight he would try and have fun.

"Grovyle, Scizor!" he shouted, tossing out his two Pokemon. "Have fun, but don't drink too much."

"Very funny," Grovyle answered, before sliding away with Scizor and Mighty.

A slow song had started up in the ballroom, so that was where Kor and Tessie headed, despite the glares he was getting from a few of the people there, he thought he saw the dragons who had threatened him, but didn't are. They could come if they wished, or enjoy what remained of the evening.

"Shall we dance then?" Kor said with a false tone of kingsmanship.

"Lead the way," Tessie sighed.

"I planned to," Kor answered, holding her tight.

"They seem to be...close," Grovyle said, watching the dance from afar.

"What's going on?" Mighty asked.

"They are dancing," Scizor answered, looking at the two with interest. "Could Kor be beginning to fight his curse?"

D

DeadlyMighty

"Fight his what? From who? What in teh...? Okay, now I[m confused@! What dpes my trainer have to do with any of this? And where are you stnading? Is it in fornt, or behind?" He aksed, so confused his tail wasthumping up and donw.

The other two poekmon chukled at him and he growled lightly. "Not funny! It's not my fault i can't see! Talk to the Fearow who did...YOW!" he exclaimed as the Scizor pinhced him.

he leaot up onto a chair nad rubbed his bottom wit one of hsi paws, frowning, trying to locate the Scizor.

Tessie followed Kor in the dnace, How could she care about him> She couldnt care> She doesnt have feelings .Demons dont have feelings. ONly for those of their blood do they, which explains the major break donw over her mum, but Kor? She didnt even know him, and now she was dancing with him> It was wierd.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
Scizor and Grovyle decided to have some fun. Though Kor had forbbidon them to get drunk, he had said nothing about Mighty.

"Where is everyone?" Mighty asked, almost to the point of annoyig.

"Want to see how much a Mightyena can drink?" Grovyle asked his partner, who looked behind him to see the excited beast.

"Sounds like fun," Scizor laughed, before they turned to the creature.

"What's going on?" Mighty asked.

Kor felt at ease as he delicatly danced, Tessie swaying in his arms. It almost reminded him of those old high school dances, where if you looked into the eyes of your partner, you were in love or something, and were made fun of.

It was hard, even for Kor, to believe that he cared for Tessie. It seemed impossible, the curse had been clear about that. And yet...

He looked down on her, she wasn't very tall. She seemed so delicate and fragile, though Kor couldn't imagine what might of happened to her.

He just danced, without fear for her life. It was nice, he felt at ease in the place, like he was alone with her.

What is happening to me? he asked himself, was he becoming human again?

D

DeadlyMighty

Tessie sighed lightly and looked up at Kor to find him looking down at her. Either he was tall or she was short ,.Tessie soncluded that she was short, Hse had always been on the short end of her years. She remembered people used to call ehr shorty and use her as an arm rest. Seh hated it. But now a days it made her laugh stlightly.

It was hard for Tessie to grasp taht she was actually coming to care for this man. But at least itwas only care, at least it wasn't further than that.... like love...No Tessie hadn't even ever loved nyone in her life. No, she had only family love, with her mum and her dad. And Mighty, he was the only thing she loved like another family member. He other pokemon, they were her best friends. And now there was Kor, but where to place him?

Tessie had found that she could no longer deny that she cared about this man. She knew she coudln't ignore it any longer. Tessie looked awayfomr him, down to their feet and wathced as they created thsi sort of rippling rhythym.
Mighty was wiping his head with his paw when he heard th Scizor ands Grovyle talking. What are you guys diong? he asked, backing away, sensing them rather closer than he would like. Why are you so clsoe to me? What are you doing? Alcohol makes me sick! he exclaimed, hearing their cnoversation, his ears going backwards and his legs giving out form under him.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
"Hey, what's going on there?" Grovyle asked, as he pulled Mighty's body back to fit him near a keg.

"Those two appear rather happy," Scizor coughed, setting down Mighty to get a better look. Hovering above the crowd, the two seemed to be close.

"What's going on?" Grovyle asked, he couldn't see through the sea of people.

"The curse is failing, or so it would seem," the bug answered, returning to the ground level. "Kor's emotions were destroyed when he lost his name."

"Could you please tell me what's going on?" Mighty asked, he was getting annoyed with their curse talk.

"Kor was stripped of his emotions, that day it began," Scizor said. "We are bound by Kor to not say anything, he will tell when he finds peace."

Kor felt something, a slight jarring feeling in his stomach. He could feel Tessie's heart beat, it matched his.

Does she truely care for me? Kor asked, his mind in shock. But he held on, he would protect her. But could he shield her from his past?

Lady Myuu

Damsel mostly Stressed.
The poor Mew girl was lost. As lost as a mew girl could be, just running around like mad and knowing that booming voice, whatever happened she missed it.

Boy she could use some candy.

The girl continued her journey of trying to now get unlost and back to Yams.

"Goodness I really messed up" Whined Myuu. "Oh Yams please be ok."

Yami Ryu

Yami sighed as she came to a stop, looking around, and pushed past a few milling people. Nope, she wasn't by the bar. Or by the buffet table. Yami pointedly ignored the dancing couples, or rather one, muttering something sounding like hypocritical dimwit under her breath but turned her focus away. Another fight wasn't what she wanted, well a mad Dan wasn't what she wanted.

"This is like trying to find a needle in a haystack.." Yami grumbled to herself, then got an idea, cuped her hands over her mouth and called out, "MYUU!"

Psychic

Really and truly
(Huuuuge thanks to ren for edited her post from before, XD)

Mew and Kaylie had been quite surprised when they had been teleported back inside the mansion to face the wrath of the party host.

Kaylie had been quite scared when he had picked up the three party-goers, staring up at Dan in fear and wonder.

Mew’s eyes had been wide in angst, her heart pounding. When the false Rayquaza had been picked up, she had hoped desperately that the Porygon man would kick him out of the party, but no such luck. At least she got to see his squirm as the dragon transformed into the Shiny Flygon she had thought he had been. Ha! she muttered triumphantly. I knew the real Rayquaza was more noble and less arrogant! she said to Kaylie with much satisfaction.

When Dan was finished his scolding he went off to try to get drunk, and the party continued on, much to Kaylie’s relief.

It was then that the dragon approached the girl and Legendary, murmuring “Er .. um .. hi?” in a tone that suggested she was unsure of herself.

“Oh, er, hello, Yami.” Kaylie said back, rather nervously. Girls didn’t usually talk to dragons like this!

“Oh, um, I’m Kaylie, and this is Mew, of course.”

Mew did a little bow in the air, smiling, less nervous than Kaylie but still weary. Lovely evening, isn’t it?

Kaylie looked up at Mew, raising an eyebrow. Before she could say another word, Yami muttered something about having to find Myuu, and before either could object and offer their help, Yami whipped around and disappeared, her long black tail being the last thing either saw.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
Deep within Kor's mind, something awoke. It felt its power grow in the vast darkness that surrounded the man's mind, though he was not evil. He was nuteral, utterly without feelings.

And yet...the something grew, beginning to shine Kor's mind with light never seen. What was it?

Kor's mind was flodding with a feeling long since locked away by the curse. He didn't know what it was, for he had not felt for so very long. His half-life was filled with the pain that came before he lost his name.

Was this love? Kor did not know, but he had not felt it for years. It could have been, but Kor's mind had sealed away his heart long ago.

I am doomed to a half life, until the Legends grant me freedom from my burdens. All my power is nothing, for with it came the curse. I can heal the sick, live forever, or rule the world.

But he did not want anything like that at that moment, he just wanted to be with Tessie. Though he could not feel his emotions, he knew Tessie was there. She looked up into his eyes, it was almost too much for the man's mind.

Could she love him? Could she forgive the sins of the past?

There will come unto your life a maiden fair. When both together stand before the altar, your sins will be cleansed, and you shall find your final Peace. In this lady's hands contains the power to set you free.

Until that day, evil wretch, content to lay upon this earth. Thine sins will never heal, until the maiden will save you by her own choice. Then the door shall unlock, and you will be set free of your spell.

Lose this girl, and you will never find yourself.

Was Tessie the one that the curse spoke of? Kor did not know, but felt almost happy that someone might care for him. Maybe there is hope yet for me.

Last edited:

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Chrom strode quickly along the stone street. He occasionally looked up to make sure where he was going, but his eyes were mostly on the strange invitation he had gotten. Brad Davis from the old Team Aqua gig had tracked him down and gotten him to come to this "Winter Ball", suggesting that there might be other trainers there to offer a challenge. Chrom had doubted it at the time, but gone anyway as a favor to a friend.

Now, he wasn't so uncertain.

As he was getting nearer to the old mansion that was supposedly his final destination, he was seeing pokemon trainers of all sorts arriving on the spot, teleporting in or traveling via a flying-type. Chrom was unaccompanied at the moment, partly because he didn't wish to release his pokemon outside and partly because he wouldn't be able to find a date to save his soul nowadays.... Currently, his pokemon were tucked inside a suitcase he was carrying along with a few other things. Chrom looked up at the manor again. It didn't look very old, probably ecause it had been spruced up for the ball. Under the beautiful evening sky it seemed very promising. Chrom walked up the stone steps to the house, flashing his invitation to a nearby guard. The burly-looking man nodded and Chrom tucked the letter back into the inside pocket of his blue vest, part of his uniform-costume. Chrom walked through the doorway, quickly combing the bright red hair he had just recently cut to a decent length, and gazed upon a bonanza. There was a dance floor (mostly empty at the current moment), buffet table, a social area filled with guests wearing many assorted costumes, and - to his delight - many trainers showing off their prized pokemon.

Chrom decided to let his two current pokemon, Titan and Vector, out for the party. Chrom strode over to an unoccupied table near the west end of the room and lay his briefcase on a seat. He opened the case and took out two red-and-white spheres. Chrom tossed the spheres to the ground simotaneously, opening the balls along the centerline at a hinge in back. Out of the inside of the sphere shot two jets of red light, which only just escaped before the balls snapped shut. The masses of light hit the floor and condensed into what looked like a hovering, blocky robot with a resentful glare on its face and a tame-looking pseudo-dinosaur that had a drill on its head and looked to be chiefly carved of rocks.

"Vector, Titan, you guys go off and enjoy yourselves. Try and keep within my view, though, okay?" Chrom said loosely, glaring over the Metang and Rhydon. Vector, the Metang, just glanced sideways at Chrom and shut itself off on top of Chrom's suitcase. Titan, the Rhydon, nodded and walked off toward a group of other pokemon. Chrom, given some time, looked around at the crowd. He wasn't hungry, and most of the guests were dining at the moment.

And then Chrom saw out of the corner of his eye what in his opinion was an exceptionally beautiful girl in an enchantress's gown with a silver staff. Chrom was about to go up and talk to the girl, but then saw a shiny Rayquazza come up and converse a bit with the girl. Now this was an odd sight: A shiny Rayquazza was almost unheard of, and he was seeing it before his eyes! Chrom gazed for a while, deciding whether he should be scared or not, and then saw the Rayquazza move away, calling out to another guest. Now was an oportune time. Chrom straightened up his uniform, straightened his cap, and walked over to the girl. Chrom didn't need to tap the girl on the shoulder or anything; she automatically saw him from about ten feet away and turned to face him. Chrom opened his mouth, and without doing any thinking, uttered the words:

"Nice Evening out tonight. Are you enjoying the party?"

Last edited:
D

DeadlyMighty

Tessie could feel something going on in Kor's head. She looked at him, and then looked over to Mighty, who looked t5o be shoved up against a beer keg, and Scirzor and Grovyle where holding him. She sighed and tugged on Kor's shirt, then pointed to the pokemon, shaking her head. "Such troublesome things. Mighty should know by now that alcohol givese him horrible stomach aches." she whispered.

She felt soemthing flicker inside her. Ever since she had become her djinn, she hadn't had feelings, soft feelgins, like pain, or fear, or worry for someone other. Demons weren't supposed to be soft. Yet, here it was, there, and rather much obvious.

Not once had Tessie felt such feelings. Really. Everythign swam in her head. Then something echoed in her head, something she knew was not her thoughts. Seh must be going insane.

There will come unto your life a maiden fair. When both together stand before the altar, your sins will be cleansed, and you shall find your final Peace. In this lady's hands contains the power to set you free.

Until that day, evil wretch, content to lay upon this earth. Thine sins will never heal, until the maiden will save you by her own choice. Then the door shall unlock, and you will be set free of your spell.

Lose this girl, and you will never find yourself.

It echoed in her head as it echoed in Kor's but it sounded as if someone standing in fornt of her was saying it and it scared her. She backed quickly away from Kor. She didn't know if it was her, but if it was her that htis..thing was talking about, she coudln't do it. Seh had her own stupid prophecy hanging about her head, all she needed was another.

Tessie looked at Kor, then to Mighty, turend and rushed away, over to the hall, the long winding hall, where she hoped maybe she could loose herself.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
Kor's mind was stunned, had the prophesy just been read to Tessie? And, if so, how would that be possible? That had never happened before, for all his travels.

Scizor and Grovyle came towards them, he seemed a bit crestfallen. By Kor's standards, that translated into mild confusion. His heart did not allow feeling, that was locked away in the deep lock of his mind.

And yet, why did Tessie leave like that, it confused him to a rather extreme degeree. He didn't get most emotions that others displayed, but had reason to believe that Tessie had a secret that he did not know.

He felt that she did care for him, that was evident enough. While his heart was silent, hers had told him everything.

"What are you waiting for?" Scizor asked in annoyance. "Go get her."

"Yeah, I've got a good feeling about her," Grovyle agreed. "She should be able to set you free."

"Guys, you've forgotten the final part, she must choose me of her own will," Kor muttered, the part that terrified him. "I must too care about her for the magic to work."

"Well, don't you?" Grovyle asked.

"I, I," Kor couldn't finish the sentance, he did not even know his own emotions. "I am not sure. Something is different, but I cannot tell what it is yet."

"Is Tessie pretty?" Scizor asked.

"I think so, I'm not-"

"No, not with your head, your eyes," Grovyle muttered.

Kor searched through his eyes, she was gone, but he could remember her face. "Yes," Kor said slowly.

"Is there a strange feeling in you, are you feeling something?" Scizor questioned his trainer.

"Something is wrong with me, I know that much," Kor muttered. "I think she heard the prophesy. My head feels strange."

"Loved up?" Grovyle asked his partner.

"For you, Kor, this is something that has never happened before," Scizor said, patting his trainer's mammoth shoulder with a claw.

"Before Christina, and after it happened." Scizor finished.

"If you believe she is the one, then she must be," Grovyle said, this was hard for his trainer to accept. For so long he had believed he was not human, to have some form of emotion returning was powerful.

Maybe he was human. Kor returned his Pokemon, and began to search for Tessie.

D

DeadlyMighty

Tessie kneeled next to Mighty. "Hey, buddy." she whispered. "How about you and me ditch this place?" she aksed quietly. Might ycocked hsi head and whined a bit, then sat donw on the floor, rooting himself to the spot. He glowered, lowering hsi head.

"Uugh," Tessie groaned, sliding donw the wall nad putting her face in her hands. "I dont know what's wrong with me. Mighty! Im nto supposed to feel emotions! Im not supposed to be able to feel love! Of friendship! Or kindness! I am supposed to be a demon! And if a demon has feelings, then, it is not a demon, but it is an outcast, neither human nor demon. Caught inbetween, and i can't have that happen again. It hurt so much!" she exclaimed.

Mighty trotted over to her and rest his head on her shoulder, nuzzling her ear. Tessie sighed. She pulled her knees to her chest. "But then, what if im nto a demon?" she whispered.

Mighty whined and shifted slightly. "Im not human, either, Mighty. And if im neither nor, then what am i?" then realization dawned on her. Everythign made sense. The prohecy, the not bieng human, the not demon. Even what Kor's prohecy meant slammed on her in one big realization. ONe that made her jump, flinch badly, stand, stumbled and clutch her head as a major head ache, symptoms of emotion, splashed on her. She had to get to Kor, tell him what it all meant. But she coudlnt. Her head hurt too much.

She stumbled a biot, then collapsed to her knees and keeled over herself. "M-mighty..." she stuttered. "I know," she was smilign adn crying at the same time. "I know what i means! I know how to fulfill my prohecy, and Kor's!" she exclaimed.

But thenext second, seh collapsed onto the ground, unconscious and not moving. Mighty sniffed the air nad sat next to hsi trainer, whining.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
Kor followed the path she had laid out through the crowd of people, it was not easy to tell paths for normal people, but for Kor, it was easy. He was, after all, more than human.

He could hear Mighty whining, and hastened to the spot. There he noticed the Pokemon was whining in a low key, next to a collapsed body.

Tessie, Kor thought, before running up to the spot. "What happened here?" Kor asked the Mightena sternly, if those people that hated him had done something, he was going to hurt someone.

"She collapsed, I don't know why," Mighty answered, sniffing her. "I think she's all right, but she fell unconcious. She was talking about a prophesy."

"No," Kor muttered, this couldn't be happening. All because of him again, he was always hurting the ones he knew.

Like Christina, muttered the voice inside his head. Kor blocked it out.

Tessie needed help, and Kor was going to save her, no matter what. He gently picked her up, with the precision of a glass carrier, and, telling Mighty to follow, headed upstairs.

No one bothered to follow them, Kor was thankful for that. He had done nothing but trouble the entire evening, but he planned to help Tessie. He reached a series of rooms, Kor took them as guest rooms for the manor. Taking a deep breath, he kicked one of the doors down to reveal a cozy suit.

Carefully, he placed Tessie onto the bed that was in the room, Mighty watched on. "I have a medicine that should heal her," he muttered, reaching for his vial.

It was empty, he had used the last drops on the dragon girl. "Mighty, I must ask you to look away for me, I can make a medicine that can help your master."

"Of course," Mighty answered, turning his head. Whatever it was Kor was going to make, he did not want to see what he could make.

Kor exposed the forarm of his right hand, and withdrew one of his sabers from inside his trenchcoat. The powers to heal rest in me, he thought, sticking himself with the sword.

Deep red blood gushed from the wound, which Kor collected in his vial. It stung, but only for a brief time, at which the wound healed itself from the blood. Kor put away his sword, and covered up his arm.

"This might help," Kor muttered, holding a full vial.

D

DeadlyMighty

Mighty was hastening to turn around. "Cna i look yet?" he asked anxiously. He was worried for his master, and he wanted to know what all this prophecy tlak was about. how come everyone but he knew about these prophecies?

All Tessie could see was a bright white light. It was like the exact same as when she had become a demon. Tessie gazed at the light, wondering what it meant. Then--

"Good job, little sis," rang a voice. Tessie flinched back and fell to her backside, looking up. "Rian?" she asked. The man above her nodded. "Yeah, i gave my life for you, adn you finally figured out why. Huh, such a shame. Took you 16 years." he said, shaking hsi head.

He held his hand to Tessie, which she took gratfully and stood. "So, what now?" she asked.

"Well, now that you know you're not a demon, yet not human, what do you propose?"he asked, crossing his arms. Tessie frowned.

"I dont know! You're the dead one!" she exclaimed, pushing on him lightly. He smirked adn grabbed her into a hug.

"Ah, but that is for you to find out, and me to know." then he was gone, it was really dark and Tessie felt really hot. What was she supposed to do now? Tell kor? Should she tell him that their prohecies intertwine? That Tessie herself was of wha Kor was, but of wekaer status, for she had part demon in her? Tessie did not know. But despite all her will to tell him, she could not wake herself, and only images of Kor's face, adn another person's, who she guesed to be Christina's, swam in her head.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
Kor's mind flew back to the day it began, in all its terror and horror. No one knew the eternal struggle that he carried inside him. He had caused it all, through his blindness and idiocity. He looked at his right hand and legs, mere trinkets that had been created for his use until he fuffiled the prophesy. He had wanted to die, just to be released and see Christina again.

But now he was unsure. This girl Tessie wanted him alive, for an emotion that Kor was unsure of. She reminded him of Christina, in every detail but appearance. She had the same spirit, the same fierce nature.

"What's happening to us?" he asked himself, their fates were beginning to intertwine as one.

D

DeadlyMighty

Tessie coughed and rolled onto her side, then her eeys flickered open and the first thing she saw was Kor. Her mind raced, trying to remember what she had been thinking of that was so important, but all she drew was a blank.

Tessie lifted herself off the bed with some struggle, her arms shaking. She looked around, spotted Mighty and smiled. He hopped on the bed and curled next to her, whining. She patted his head, wiht some difficulty, but ignored the pain. She looked back at Kor nad something snapped.

"You did it," she whispered. "It was you fault!"

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
"Did what?" Kor asked, he had no idea what she was talking about. "What did I do?"

The statement had come from nowhere, he had no idea what he had done to garnish a respose like that.

"What was it I did Tessie? I have no idea what you're talking about."

D

DeadlyMighty

"You made me like this," she seethed, glaring. "That's why our prohecies intertwine, becaue it is becasue you are responsible for making me like this! Because you slipped up and everyone around you was changed, but oh, little did anyone know, even myself, that i was to be affected, because of a stupid prohecy!" she exclaimed.

Mighty flinched back, coweirng behind a pillow.

"Why didnt i see it before? It has all been there! Our stupid prhecies, how they come together, why we met, why you weakened and showed us Gold and Sivler when you knew it was threatening our lives. Because it is in our fates! Because we are connected! God, how coudl i have been so stupid!"

Status
Not open for further replies.