• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

RTM (a few changes)

calvin_0

Gardevoir Lover
updated the info in my latest post.

Last edited:

Alzi

Toon link
Flame orb is a waste on Milotic give it leftovers instead. I see how your going at it but trust me it doesn't work well. And also sleep talking lapras wants the trait water absorb and a modest nature with 252 def / 252 hp / 6 sp.def and i like life orb as an item to deal more damage and plus you got rest to recover from life orb's damage.

calvin_0

Gardevoir Lover
here is my BL team, i was able to find some replacement for my current team..and all of them is my favorite pokemon XD

Gardevoir @ Wise Glasses
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 Speed, 252 Sp.Atk, 6 Hp
Nature: Timid (+Spd, -Atk)
- Hypnosis
- Wish
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic

Note: my wish maker

Lapras @ Life Orb
Ability: Water Absorb
Evs: 252 Hp, 252 Def, 6 Sp.def
Nature: Modest (+Sp.Atk, -Atk)
-Rest
-Sleep Talk
-Thunderbolt
-Ice Beam

Note: This is my boltbeamer, she also serve as a counter agaist Sleep Talking Milotic and she also act as a tank when nessesary, i think (hope) she can take 2-3 hits from Wavile or Garchomp..i'm really scare of them...

Meganium @ Leftover
Ability: Overgrowth
Evs: 252 Sp.Atk, 129 Sp.Def, 129 Def
-Safeguard
-Aromatherapy
-Giga Drain
-Fire Hidden Power \ Leaf Storm

Note: I really cant decide to keep Hp fire, or switch it to Leaf Storm

Flygon @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Lavitate
Evs: 252 Spd, 252 Atk, 6 Hp
Nature: Jolly (+Spd, -Sp.Atk)
-Arial Ace
-Steel Wing
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake

Note: well she is suppose to replace my Dragonite but without Outrage...i have to depend on Earthquake...and She also serve as Electivire killer.

Rapidash @ Muscle Band
Ability: Flash Fire
Evs: 252 Spd, 252 Atk, 6 Hp
Nature: Jolly (+Spd, -Sp.Atk)
-Rest
-Will-o-wisp
-Double-edge
-Flare Blitz

Note: This is a risk taker, i basically aim for OHKO with high ATK, and 120 Power move, i dont think its hard to OHKO with it.

Vaporeon @ Life Orb \ Left Over
Ability: Water Absorb
Evs: 100 Hp, 158 Sp.Def, 252 Sp.Atk \ 100 Hp, 252 Sp.Def, 158 Sp.Atk
-Rest \ Wish
-Sleep Talk \ Baton Pass
-Grass Hidden Power \ Substitute
-Surf

Note: I have 2 set in mind, i need help on which to choose...should i make it another Sleep Talker or Wish Maker + Baton Passer?

thanks for reading and replaying.

Last edited:

Keaton

Custom User Title
Wish maker baton passer on Vapy -- though you could change that to Acid Armour and pass sharp increases in Def to your team mates which would help protect against the physical onslaughts of Weaville and Garchomp if your that scared of them :)

calvin_0

Gardevoir Lover
thanks, so if i go with Acid Armor, should i aim for 252 Def instead of SP.Def? and how about the rest of my team, are they good to go?

thanks again.

aipomkong

prophecy fulfilled
thanks, so if i go with Acid Armor, should i aim for 252 Def instead of SP.Def? and how about the rest of my team, are they good to go?

thanks again.

Just don't go with Acid Armour. Acid Armour Vaporeon is only useful on a proper Baton Pass team, which you are not using.

Surf
Ice Beam
Wish
Toxic / Protect

aipomkong

prophecy fulfilled
lol no.

252 HP / 252 Def / 6 Satk. Or. 156 HP / 252 Def / rest in Satk

Also needs Bold.

Vaporeon isn't meant to sweep, it is meant to be defencive.

calvin_0

Gardevoir Lover
hmm...if i use 252 HP / 252 Def / 6 Satk with bold nature, will it be better if i use Substitute + Baton Pass?, since Vaporeon have 463 Hp