• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

RU Team!!!

Generic User Name

My Rarely Used Team

Since my three favorite Poke's are in RU, I decided to make a team.

Sudowoodo@ Leftovers
Jolly Nature
252Atk/252Spd/4HP
Ability- Rock Head
Moves- Stealth Rock, Sucker Punch, Wood Hammer, Rock Slide
Details- The Lead. Used to set up Stealth Rock. However, if the lead is attacking, Sucker Punch works as well. Wood Hammer, with Rock Head, it receives no recoil damage. Rock Slide for STAB over Stone Edge for reliability.

Dunsparce@ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
144HP/252Atk/36Def/76SpD
Ability- Serene Grace
Moves- Zen Headbutt, Earthquake, Rock Slide, Body Slam
Details- My favorite Pokemon (of all time) and the inspiration for my team. It's a mixed sweeper that abuses Serene Grace.
I like this set a lot more! Zen Headbutt and Rock slide to try to flinch. Now Body slam can Paralyze so i can start Paraflinching. Earthquake is just Earthquake.

Stunkfish@ Leftovers
Bold Nature
252Atk/252Def/4SpA
Ability- Static
Moves- Scald, Earth Power, Discaharge, Yawn
Details- My Second Favorite. I love the uniqueness of it. It basically functions as a tank and tries to inflict Status on the opponent, wether it be Paralysis (Static/Discharge), Burn (Scald), or Sleep (Yawn). Earth Power for STAB.

Duosion@Eviolite
Nature: Bold
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/6 Sp. attack
-PsyShock
-Shadow Ball
-Calm Mind
-Recover

With a couple of calm minds, Duosion Is an Incredible wall in both defenses. Shadow ball is to hit other Duosion while Psyshock hits special walls in RU like Amoonguss, Clefable, etc. Recover provides reliable recovery

Note: Thanks TheMetaOverlord. This is my first RU team and you've been really helping me improve

Let's Try this:

Crawdaunt@ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
252Atk/196Spd/60HP
Ability- Hyper Cutter
Moves- Dragon Dance, Crunch, Waterfall, X-Scissor
Details- This guy's an attacking machine, which nobody can lower due to Hyper Cutter. Dragon dance boosts it more, Along with it's speed, Crunch and waterfall for STAB, and X-Scissor for coverage.

Sawk@ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
252Atk/252Spd/4HP
Ability- Sturdy
Moves- Stone Edge, Close Combat, Earthquake, Poisen Jab
Details- Nothing special here. Sawk is just here for sweeping and coverage.

Changes in Bold

Last edited:

darkrai's_shadow

Fear of the Dark!
couldnt you go with sturdy on sawk? seems like its a whole lot better

darkrai's_shadow

Fear of the Dark!
otherwise there isnt very much else i can find for you to change, i did the best that i can do, seeing as how i am not too well with RU and the like, but i still try

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
My Rarely Used Team

Since my three favorite Poke's are in RU, I decided to make a team.

Sudowoodo@ Leftovers
Jolly Nature
252Atk/252Spd/4HP
Ability- Rock Head
Moves- Stealth Rock, Sucker Punch, Wood Hammer, Rock Slide/Stone Edge
Details- The Lead. Used to set up Stealth Rock and taunt other leads. However, if the lead is attacking, Sucker Punch works as well. Wood Hammer to avoid being taunt bait (if Sucker Punch *wouldn't work in that situation), plus with Rock Head, it receives no recoil damage.Sudowoodo is too slow to use Taunt. Replace it with Stone Edge for power/Rock Slide for reliability as your STAB.

Dunsparce@ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
144 HP / 252 Atk / 36 Def / 76 SpD
Ability- Serene Grace
Moves- Zen Headbutt, Rock Slide/Earthquake, Headbutt, Body Slam
Details- My favorite Pokemon (of all time) and the inspiration for my team. It's a mixed sweeper that abuses Serene Grace.
Ancientpower to try and boost stats, thunderbolt to try to Paralyze, Zen Headbutt to make them Flinch, and Iron Tail to lower Def. You're using Dunsparce wrong. He's meant to be an annoying pokemon due to Serene Grace. Use Rock Slide for more flinch hax or Earthquake so that you aren't walled by steel types. Headbutt and Zen Headbutt give you flinch hax often because of Serene Grace. Use Body Slam to get a 60% chance to paralyze and begin paraflinching. Leftovers provide Dunsparce with recovery.

Stunkfish@ Leftovers
Bold Nature
252HP/252 Def/6 Sp.Atk
Ability- Static
Moves- Scald, Earth Power, Discharge, Yawn
Details- My Second Favorite. I love the uniqueness of it. It basically functions as a tank and tries to inflict Status on the opponent, wether it be Paralysis (Static), Burn (Scald), or Sleep (Yawn). Earth Power for STAB and Shock Wave is a reliable move to garuntee a hit.* Static is unreliable. Replace Shock Wave with Discharge. You get the same paralysis chance as Scald has for Burn and is stronger than Shock Wave

Staryu@ Eviolite
Relaxed Nature
252HP/80SpA/85Def/85SpD
Ability- Natural Cure
Moves- Rapid Spin, Psychic, Reflect Type, Water Pulse
Details- Since some of my Pokemon have weaknesses to Fighting (Sudowoodo, Dunsparce), I needed a bulky counter to Fighting Types. Staryu was the answer. This Pokemon is very flexible. I also use it when I need to Rapid Spin. Reflect Type to confuse opponents. Water Pulse for more coverage.
Note: This Pokemon's purpose is to do numerous tasks, if you wish to change anything about it, keep its purpose in tact.Staryu doesn't counter Fighting types at all. Also, don't use a relaxed nature on a speedy pokemon like Staryu. Lastly, that's a horrible move-set for a Staryu. If you need something bulky to counter Fighting Types, use a Duosion with this set.

Duosion@Eviolite
Nature: Bold
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/6 Sp. attack
-PsyShock
-Shadow Ball
-Calm Mind
-Recover

With a couple of calm minds, Duosion Is an Incredible wall in both defenses. Shadow ball is to hit other Duosion while Psyshock hits special walls in RU like Amoonguss, Clefable, etc. Recover provides reliable recovery.

Shedinja@ Focus Sash
Hasty Nature
252Atk/252Spd
Ability- Wonder Guard
Moves- X-Scissor, Dig, Shadow Claw, Wil-O-Wisp
Details- Third Favorite. I gave it the focus Sash so in case I mess up, I will still survive for one more turn. Basically, this is a unique Physical Sweeper. Shedinja sucks in general. Replace it with another Special sweeper ASAP.

Sawk@ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
252Atk/252Spd/4HP
Ability- Sturdy
Moves- Stone Edge, Brick Break, Earthquake, Close Combat
Details- Nothing special here. Sawk is just here for sweeping and coverage.Sturdy is so much better than Inner Focus. Sawk hits hard when you slap it a Choice Band and STAB Close Combat. Other than that, a decent job with Sawk.

Comments are in Bold. You need some serious changes.

Last edited:

Throhlurk

Extremespeeder
WTF is reflect type?

Your team looks decent, I must say. However, I think that Crawdaunt deserves a better boosting move. A set like this could be a bit better.

Crawdaunt@Life Orb/Focus Sash/Leftovers
Hyper Cutter/Shell Armor
Jolly
252 Atk/196 Spd/60 HP
Waterfall
Dragon Dance
Crunch
Brick Break/X-Scissor

Maxed out Attack, with enough EVs to outspeed Adamant max Speed Durant after a Dragon Dance, and the remaining EVs into HP for bulk.

Vandslaux

Adaptability is pretty good on Crawdaunt, but I don't know if he can use it yet.

R4GEKILL!!!

Me So Thorny
Just run adaptibilty on crawdaunt. it's super slow anywau, just do it.