• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rubbish linearts and others.

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
I've been getting used to the pen tool to do my lineart in Photoshop, but I've improved since these were done:

Sneasel - The claws on this are terrible, so are the 'eyelashes'. >>;

Houndoom - This is better then the first, in my opinion, once I finish colouring it, this'll be for Sasuke since I promised him I'd draw him it months ago. XD

I'll put up a christmas design when I finish it. Please post fully-blown critiscms and comments or incur my wrath. Or something. >>;;;;

F

F-Zero Addict

Sneasel: The eyelashes are too long. The claws are NOT terrile they're good!
Houndoom: I'm pretty sure Houndoom's horns are shorter! Other than that, it's really good!

~F0Addict

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
Crap, I just realised there are loads of unneat and shabby rushed bits on the feet. *quickly edits*

Thanks for the comments, F-Zero Addict.

F

F-Zero Addict

I just did some thing cool. I took your sprite, HEAVILY EDITED IT (put it on a diff pose, coloured it improved it etc) and put it in a battle scene in which in the Ice Cave the Sneasel beat a Swinub. (I'll post it 2/morrow. I did it on lined paper. Yes I drew it)

I'll give credit for the sprite in case ur worried ;)

~F0Addict;249-d;

Mimori Kiryu

Those are really good drawings. I can't draw very well, but this are awesome. I really like your Houndoom ^_~

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
Thanks Mimori. ^_^
Everything below the ankles on Houndoom went very wrong, so I'm going to redo all that. For now, I've just C+Ped one of the only decent paws to cover up some of the crap bits on the paws while I fix it up. XD