• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ruby and sapphire remakes confirmed!!!

.::Red_kun::.

May's Cloth and her bandanna color is too dark....kinda like dark red or something....
But....Brendan and Emerald custom May look good....

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
yes, in a bit, he just had too have a completely different outfit...that makes sense, since Hoen is a tropical place, why did he wear a longsleeved shirt?

Ryubane

Why yes, it exists
Mosquitoes? XD I'm looking forward to that. And are you or are you not going to do any more mockups?

Ryubane

Why yes, it exists
Okay, everybody at once: Awwwww! Really, that's cute. The only thing I have to say about it is this: Which foot is its left and which is its right? The scale of the sprite makesit look like the one in front is a right foot, even though it appears to be on the left. Still, everything else about it is awesomely cute. Great job.

Ryubane

Why yes, it exists
Okay; I just couldn't tell due to the size of the sprite. That looks like it must have been hard to sprite. It's really tiny. Still, good job.

ReaperNeku

The One and Only
The sprite for wally could be based on the manga design of it...maybe. The manga design makes him look older, more mature.

Satoshi_poketo monsta

Home-Made Trainer.
Brendan look cool by that cloth! But I thought Brendan Hat's Symbol on his forehead is White. But still look good to me!

Ryubane

Why yes, it exists
I agree. It should be white, not red. And about Wally, I think he's fine. I wouldn't worry about trying to change the body shape. We don't want him looking emaciated, do we?

Satoshi_poketo monsta

Home-Made Trainer.
Now that's look better!

Ryubane

Why yes, it exists
Much better. Now he doesn't have an evil possessing gemstone on his headband. If you look into it, you will become his slave for all eternity. O_O

Lol j/k. But one question: Why are you posting all the sprites as one transparent sheet when you're only editing/adding one or so sprites at a time?

Ryubane

Why yes, it exists
I use iaza too. That still doesn't really answer my question though, but yeah, I guess it does make the transparency perfect every time.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
oh, I totally misunderstood the question...I guess it's becuase I edit them on the same page, so until I have final copies of each one, they stay together, it's just how I save it in paint.

Denmen10

lol at headless drake
it's all pretty good in my eyes

Ryubane

Why yes, it exists
Okay, that makes sense now.

May's colors are much better now. Mightyena looks great, but looks as though it could use just a tiny bit of shading underneath the black fur. It looks rather 2-D in that area as is. And Drake, well, even though it's a WIP, I just can't get over the fact that HE'S HEADLESS. WHAT. THE. FREAK.

Anyway, I usually don't give C+C to WIP's unless the creator wants it, because, ya know, it's a WIP, so...