• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ruby In-Game question

Wolfram74

Shiny Feebas
Sceptile: You can go P. Attacker or S. Attacker; Crunch, Leaf Blade, Dragon Claw and Double Team/Leech Seed usually works well for me. If you have access to Emerald, Thunderpunch is also good. Or you can use Swords Dance with Aerial Ace and Brick Break.

Tentacruel:

~Surf/Hydro Pump
~Giga Drain
~Ice Beam
~Barrier/Confuse Ray/Toxic/Mirror Coat/Haze (Something to help it with the low Defense, or just increase usefulness)

You COULD try RestTalk on Tentacruel, but from its low Defense, it may or may not work well for you :/

Salamence: You could go P. Att if you have access to Emerald/have plenty of TM's, or Sp. Att if you don't.

~Dragon Dance
~Earthquake
~Rock Slide/Brick Break/Fly/Aerial Ace
~Rock Slide/Brick Break/Fly/Aerial Ace

~Crunch
~Fire Blast
~Hydro Pump
~Dragon Claw

Skarmory: Best utility in Gen III :) . Spikes/Whirlwind is what people use it the most for, with or without RestTalk. If you're just playing it in-game, then I suggest this

~Steel Wing
~Drill Peck
~Return
~Spikes/Toxic/Curse

Gardevoir:

~Calm Mind
~Psychic
~Thunderbolt
~Will'o Wisp/Ice Punch

Camerupt:

~Earthquake
~Rock Slide
~Flamethrower
~Eruption/Protect/Return/Body Slam

Wolfram74

Shiny Feebas
If you mean to EV train it, fight Nuzleaf and Zangoose in route 114; each give 2 att pts. which doubles if you have macho brace.

For Speed, go to route 118. 99% of the time, you'll encounter a Pokemon that gives Spd EV (literally). Zigzagoon, Wingul and Electrike all give 1 Spd EV, while Manectric and Linoone give 2 Spd EV.

Latch

Funky Fresh
If you mean to EV train it, fight Nuzleaf and Zangoose in route 114; each give 2 att pts. which doubles if you have macho brace.

For Speed, go to route 118. 99% of the time, you'll encounter a Pokemon that gives Spd EV (literally). Zigzagoon, Wingul and Electrike all give 1 Spd EV, while Manectric and Linoone give 2 Spd EV.

Thank you! I'm not familiar with EV's at all, sadly. I wish I know more about them. Thank you, though.

Wolfram74

Shiny Feebas
Uh wherever you find Pokemon that give the right EV's. The places I mentioned above are good places to train a Bagon's attack and spd ev