• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ruby or Sapphire? O.o

Ruby or Sapphire poll

• Sapphire

Votes: 50 56.2%
  • Ruby

Votes: 39 43.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_07

Huzzah.
Although at first I went with Sapphire solely because I <3 the color blue, I would have preferred Ruby because of Zangoose and Mawile. :3 However, I have 2-3 copies of each now, along with Emerald, hehe.

Ferrin

Easily Lost
sapphire because of kyogre's ;382; drizzle+thunder=full accuracy.kyogres a special attacker and groudons the physical attacker. a drought solarbeam is not as DIsatrous on groudon ;383; .though it is still very deadly
choose emerald because you can find every legend :)

Deadrose

Terrakion Lord
Ruby for Groudon, Zangoose and I like team Magma more than team Aqua.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I like Ruby best cause Zangoose can't get caught in Emerald. But Sapphire is good if you want Seviper

absolalone111

Although I prefer groudon to kyogre I have never owned or played ruby, I do however have sapphire, I love that game as much as the day I got it. If I can find it I'm planning on playing it again. I find it kinda amusing that the ruby column is blue and vice versa

Mightyena97

Hoenn Champion
Ruby, mainly because I played it more than I did sapphire and also Groudon is better than Kyogre due to the fact Groudon can learn Solarbeam and has the ability Drought

i play ruby but i like Sapphire better because it has better Pokemon and Kyogre is a bit less stuborn.

I suggest you get Pokemon Sapphire instead of Pokemon Ruby because:

1. You can get Kyogre instead of Groudon (In ruby)

2. Kyogre is better than Groudon because it is stronger as well.

3. You vs Team Aqua in Pokemon Sapphire and Team Aqua is stronger.

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I liked facing Team Aqua more because they were more challenging but I like both games the same.

I really prefer Ruby. I love all the version exclusives while I find all of Sapphires mediocre. I also preferred Team Magma to team Aqua because their designs were cooler, and their plan made slightly more sense.

Zigh

I liek Treecko c:
I chose Ruby because my favorite pokemon is Treecko and with team magma, I thought it would add more of a challenge with all the different fire types. ^^;

amberfunk

My first was sapphire and I like team aqua better than team magma so I've just stuck with sapphire. Plus add to the fact that I can't find a ruby game.

Ditto B1tch

Sapphire because of Kyogre, Ludicolo and Sableye. The ony exclusive Pokemon from Ruby that is really attractive for me is Zangoose.

Doux

It warms my heart to see that Sapphire won!
I got to play Sapphire on the Gameboy Advance I got for a childhood Christmas, and it was my favorite. I wish I still had it.

Thomas Elliot

I AM HUSH
Interesting to see Sapphire won as well. I was always under the impression that Groudon was the more popular of the two and thus Ruby would have been more popular because of this.
I picked up Ruby but I did not enjoy it. When I got back into the series, I picked up Emerald.

Bananarama

The light is coming
Sapphire because i preferred Kyogre, as well as other exclusives. Plus, the colour was prettier to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.