• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ruby or Sapphire? O.o

Ruby or Sapphire poll

• Sapphire

Votes: 50 56.2%
  • Ruby

Votes: 39 43.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

B.B.King

When I was younger I got Ruby only because I thought Groudon to be "cool".That is of course untill I got my eyes on Rayquaza...

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
i went with ruby
i love kyogre alot more than groundon but still, mawile <3 plus the cartridge is sexy

pokemasta92

I choose Ruby because:
1. Team Aqua is on your side
2. You get Groudon and Latios
3. Version exclusive Pokemon

My first Pokemon game was Ruby because of Groudon, but honestly it all comes down to which legendary you prefer.

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
Sapphire because of Team Aqua (way cooler than Magma...) and Kyogre. Also because the cartridge was blue and it looked like my first Pokémon game: Blue.

pokemasta92

Sapphire because of Team Aqua (way cooler than Magma...) and Kyogre. Also because the cartridge was blue and it looked like my first Pokémon game: Blue.
I like Ruby because of Team Aqua lol. I've noticed that people like either game for the enemy team that you battle but I like Ruby because you don't face Team Aqua because you're on their side.

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
I like Ruby because of Team Aqua lol. I've noticed that people like either game for the enemy team that you battle but I like Ruby because you don't face Team Aqua because you're on their side.

It's always more exciting to defeat an evil team than help another one so I guess that's why more people think the way I said.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
I choose Ruby because:
1. Team Aqua is on your side
2. You get Groudon and Latios
3. Version exclusive Pokemon

That's exactly why I don't play Ruby.
- I prefer Team Aqua as the vilains and Team Magma as the good guys.
- I prefer Kyogre and Latias over Groudon and Latios.
- Version exclusive on Ruby are horrible; I only prefer Seedot over Lotad.

MegaMudkipz

Best Trainer Ever
I don't care which one i like I love them all because 3rd gen were my first pokemon games btw i got ruby and sapphire and a gba when it was my 4th birthday then 1 year later I got leaf green and fire red and in 2005 I got emerald on the first day when it released i was so happy my dad was awesome when I was a kid ahhh I'm 14
Years old and I love my family very much and love pokemon alot I can't wait for x and y I'm getting both sorry for
Lots of information

I only played Ruby, i think Groundon is a cooler pokemon than Kyogre even if i thought it was a Fire pokemon but still

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Don't bump old threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.