• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ruby pokemon which will be sent to black

Shiny Rokon

I recently started a randomly generated team challenge which ended up in a team containing:

swampert (docile)
machamp (mild)
hariyama (hardy)
kecleon (relaxed)
corsola (impish)
and soon to acquire (after beating the elite four)
metagross (will post as soon as i acquire one from steven)

I'm just about to battle the elite four, then i plan on sending them to my black version along with the other pokemon I have caught in 3rd gen games, but before I send this team into the future, I would like some advice on the movesets I should teach them, at the moment they only have moves they have naturally learnt through levelling up and what has worked so far in-game, but I would like to give them all a decent moveset considering their natures and so forth, so I can use them individually or as a team when they get to black, also should I use moves from 3rd gen or teach them moves when they get to 5th gen?
not the best team with two fighting types and two water types, its fun doing monotype challenges or a completely mixed team, not a bit of both! thank you for your help in advance :)

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
You're going to use this team on Black, right? Then I suggest planning their 5th Gen moveset instead.

But if you're going to post the team on 5th Gen In-Game RMT section, don't forget to put up their moveset. Even their current moveset will do, as long as there's an actual moveset for people to rate.