• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald Scramble Challenge - New (read first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
The old one was getting long and spammy, so I decided to remake it to moderate it easier. Here is the original post by Optical Flash, plus some additions by me at the end:

Hey all, its Optical Flash (new username but long time user of the forums and of course the main site). Well to be short about this explaination I want a challenge, so Im letting the first six people to reply to this post a chance to decide which pokemon I use on the team. No duplicates please... I dont want a team full of Feebas and Magikarps >.> lol.

All I ask is that you be fair, unevolved pokemon are fine... just not ones that wont help in anyway, I.E: Wurmple,Magikarp,etc. The challenge is simple but designed to completely throw me off how I usually make my teams(Hopefully).

Every few days once the challenge has begun I will post my progress, along with badges, hard battles and the teams current levels so that all of you can see how hard... or easy the team that was designed for me is faring.

There are simple rules which I will explain now;

1. No duplicates of any kind of pokemon. Also no Legendaries.

2. Pokemon that will obviously be useless, I.E Wurmple, Magikarp and etc.

3. Post which version you'll be using. This is extremely important if you cannot trade!!!

4. Each person that replies(up to the first six per challenge) may say a pokemon, it could be anything from your favorite pokemon to just a pokemon you dont think you've ever seen used before. The choice is yours to make.

5. Just have fun with it of course, its only a game and if you have to admit defeat, there is no shame but only to try to beat a different R/S/E Scramble Challenge!!!

6. When assigning a pokemon to someone for their team, you may only assign ONE pokemon PER post PER user PER team. In example, if three people or more above your post. You may only assign ONE member a pokemon then thats it from you for their team... Im sorry but one person assigning 3+ people a pokemon is getting kinda old... gotta let other people do it too(lol).

7. It has come to my attention that there has been some confusion by people posting pokemon but not stating whom its for, so please follow this simple layout
I.E
Pokemon 1337: Combusken

I hope you all like my idea for this special challenge Ive prepared. I will also be setting up a FR/LG Scramble Challenge so if you dont want to restart your R/S/E game, you may try your luck at FR/LG!!! I also hope others will post with replies to have their own teams designed by their fellow trainers for possibly their greatest challenge ever!!

Until Next Time..

Optical Flash - Aaron

The Butterfree and Flareon/Vaporeon/Umbreon Master.

Additions by Chaos Emerald
1. Don't post unless you're giving someone Pokemon or you have a significant update to your status. That means like 3-4 sentences at least.
2. Don't beg for people to reply and give you Pokemon. If your request has been ignored for a full 20 posts or so, then you may repost.
3. Don't ask or hint for specific Pokemon. That's just going to encourage people to NOT give you it.
4. Don't double-post at all. If you accidentally do due to lag, delete it.

More will be added if necessary.

Oh and feel free to pick up where you left off on challenges from the last thread.

ground tamer

Hahahahahaha
Well, with a new thread, comes a new challenge. I'll take a challenge on my Emerald version, with no trades.

Hurricos

Shiny Collector
My brothers want to participate in this challenge, one has Emerald and the other has Ruby, thanks:)

mewfanforlife

ground tamer:Nosepass

corsolakid

ima gonna smile now!
GT: use a Spinda for your final pokemon. enjoy!

corsolakid ;222;

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
sign me up

i would like to take this challenge on Emerald
i will be able to trade with ruby so be aware that sapphire exclusive pokemon may not be available

thx in advance for any suggestions

Leon

I'll take the challenge with my Emerald version. No trades though.

adamantursaring

Giving mood.

Leon take a Shedinja ;292;

Have fun!

Ghost_Hunter

Okay well might as well start a new one. I need an Emerald Battle Frontier team. I can't get any of the RSE starters.

Leon use a Amphoros

Status
Not open for further replies.