• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald Scramble Challenge - New (read first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IatosHaunted

THE GREAT RETURN
I want to try one

THEN TRY OOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNEEE

Have an Aron, named Metalhead. To evolve into Larion, it must solo defeat 5 fighting types. To evolve into Aggron, it must solo defeat 5 fighting-types and 5 fire-types of equal or greater level.

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
K guuys i still got to do this so oh can i have a starter as well

Baltoy that can evo after beating 3 relinthinth and 3 Clampearl underwater

Kalosian

So long
Tepig 5000, take Mudkip as your starter. It must defeat a eleven wild Whismur before evolving into Marshtomp, not more, not less. Evolve it into Swampert after it has defeated a wild Torkoal.

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
K

Mudkip as your starter. It must defeat eleven wild Whismur before evolving into Marshtomp, not more, not less. Evolve it into Swampert after it has defeated a wild Torkoal.

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
K

Mudkip as your starter. It must defeat eleven wild Whismur before evolving into Marshtomp, not more, not less. Evolve it into Swampert after it has defeated a wild Torkoal.

Slugma that has to solo Winona's Skarmory to evolve into Magcargo.

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
Take a Goldeen name it NOTSUCKY and have it solo The battle against team Aqua/Magma on Mt. Chimney to evolve. (you can catch them in Petalburg City with an old rod)

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
K

Goldeen name it NOTSUCKY and have it solo The battle against team Aqua/Magma on Mt. Chimney to evolve. (you can catch them in Petalburg City with an old rod)

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
No it's SUCKY what else people

2 spots left

IatosHaunted

THE GREAT RETURN
@Tepig 5000: You get a Mighteyenna, named McScruff. No restrictions.

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
K

Goldeen name it NOTSUCKY and have it solo The battle against team Aqua/Magma on Mt. Chimney to evolve. (you can catch them in Petalburg City with an old rod)

Mighteyenna, named McScruff. No restrictions.

1 more spot make it good please

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
K

Mighteyenna, named McScruff. No restrictions.

Snorunt. Can only evolve to Glalie once you have beaten Master Rank with it

Ok it has started

FlairGuy77

A New Start
Hey. Can I have an Emerald Scramble challenge. I don't have Ruby or Sapphire so I can't trade with them. I only have one rule that is no nicknames.

Last edited:
Enjoy a Peliper. It cannot evolve from Wingull until it has proved itself and defeated a Peliper that is at least two levels higher than it

edit: And it must know Surf and Fly

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
Flair take a Feebas i can evo any time but it always must know spalsh and flail HAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.