• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald Scramble Challenge - New (read first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
As I am bored, I shall start a challenge on my Ruby.

Rules:
I would like a Starter from any generation
1 forced move for a Pokemon
No making a Pokemon not be able to learn a move
No making a Pokemon not be able to have a certain type of move
I am able to trade, but what I can trade is limited to those found in Fire Red and Emerald
Fully Evolved Pokemon only
No forced nicknames

Current team:
-Donphan W/Earthquake
-Blaziken W/Mirror Move
-Swalot
-Seaking W/Waterfall
-
-

Last edited:
Entei, take a Blaziken. It must know Mirror Move.

Felmarg

Entei, take a nice Swalot.

>Entei<, enjoy a Seaking that must know Waterfall.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Current team:
-Donphan W/Earthquake
-Blaziken W/Mirror Move
-Swalot
-Seaking W/Waterfall
-
-

Need two more.

Hobby, take a Zigzagoon. Evolve it when it gives you a TM with the pick up ability. Every time you 1 hit KO a pokemon you have to delete the attack which you used for that.(False swipe would be really usefull here)

hobby

Hobby, take a Zigzagoon. Evolve it when it gives you a TM with the pick up ability. Every time you 1 hit KO a pokemon you have to delete the attack which you used for that.(False swipe would be really usefull here)

I think you mean mudkip fan...

mudkip no.1 fan, have yourself a Nincada. It must increase in level by at least 6 between gyms, and you cannot teach it any TMs or HMs whatsoever. Call it lOle. This wee beastie cannot evolve into Shedinja (ie you have to use Shedinja when it evolves, not Ninjask) unless you are to successfully solo Wattson with it.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
My team is now complete. I Shall be starting momentarily.

@mudkip no.1 fan: Have fun with a Salamence that can't evolve until after you beat Drake of the Elite Four.

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
Mudkip no.1 fan: Use a Zangoose and have it know Crush Claw. And you need to catch it with a Great Ball.

mudkip no.1 fan

the water master
my team
girafig
volbeat
nidica
salamence
zangoose
-
only one more......

mudkip no.1 fan

the water master