• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald Scramble Challenge - New (read first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orphee

no need to be upset
zeroluxray take a golduck

ZeroLuxray

Looks like my team is complete

- Lunatone
- Donphan (Flail+Take Down o_O)
- Cacnea
- Manectric
- Gulpin (Water Pulse)
- Golduck

smartie

I'd like a challenge on my Ruby, no trading, no useless pokemon and I want to use my starter (you chose wich starter I get!)

Gimme some Poke's! 8)

I'll take an Emerald Challenge. xD Lesse, I'd like a Flyer, a Surfer, and Waterfaller...Surfer/Waterfaller have to be different, though. Try to keep them ballanced, too. : D
Lol I suppose this would be better off in HMWYBS, but yeah.
NO TRADING, nicknames are fine. I seem to always have ONE person who never reads the NO TRADING thing.

So, go for it. I was already given Shedinja somewhere else, so that'll start things off:

-Shedinja (Shadow Ball + Cut / Named Buffy)
-Tailow (Aerial Ace + Fly / Named Aerial Ace)
-Hariyama (Surf)
-Whiscash (Waterfall)
-Treecko (Detect + Absorb) (Always lowest Level)
-Torkoal (Curse / Named Alfred)

Heh, since I'm an "equal Level addict," looks like it'll be one level lower all the time. xD

Last edited:

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Here's your Flyer.

Aerial Ace the Taillow. Must know Fly and Aerial Ace. Can never evolve.

ZeroLuxray

Smartie can have a Giraferig.

Armorandonomon can have a Whiscash for the move known as waterfall :p.

Haven't started my challenge because i'll have to finish my other challenge first.

renoum

silently, we wait
Smartie you can have raichu.

Armorandonomon take a Treeko. It must always have the lowest level in the team. It must know Absorb as its only grass move. It must have either Detect or Protect. No evolving.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Smartie you can take a Breloom, must know Spore. Name him Perciful

Armorandonomon, take Torkoal, that must know Curse. Name him Alfred

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Sails17, take a Solrock, and it must know Cosmic Power. Call it Luna.

renoum

silently, we wait
salis17 take a Luvdisc. Have fun

Miss_Pocket_Monster

Sails, for a Pokemon you can catch before the third gym, try a Ludicolo. Evolve it into Ludicolo after you beat Norman and nickname it Mambo. ;272;

Status
Not open for further replies.