• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald Glitch Discussion

Do You Believe In The Celebi Glitch?

• Yes

Votes: 476 26.4%
  • No

Votes: 693 38.5%
  • I Don't Know...

Votes: 633 35.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~╬TöpÃ¥z RîzÃ¥rdon╬~

purest divinity: kikyo said:
o.o;; my friend dropped his game and he found a level 114 pink Pichu in the ruins on Crystal..!! OH MI GAWD! o.o;;

WOAH!!! Now THAT'S weird..
Well, I think yesterday I was in a huge shock..so..yeah..I went in the grass but no glitches...
EDIT: WOAH!! My Walrein sounds..WEIRD!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
M

~-=Mewtwo=-~

Well, this is emerald thread too so...

I was breeding in Emerald the everstone way. Everstone was attached to my female larvitar (quiet nature) breeding with my ditto. I hatched 19 eggs and none were quiet. I doubt this a breeding mistake.

Haunter Hunter Sohrab

Johto Champion
I played my Sapphire and had a rematch with taht guy with a Kekleon and Breloom on the way to Fortree City and I had my Gyrados use a Hyper Beam and exactly when he used it a pressed the a,b and arrows at the same time and that cool glitchy sound happened when you take a game out of your gba when its still on. The sound lasted until I lost the battle.

P

purest divinity: kikyo

Umm.. okay.. X3 I'll tell Richard that next time I see him Sohrab, and, ~-=Mewtwo=-~, I don't think that when you breed, the nature passes on to the eggs. o-o; Out of like, nine cleffa eggs, none of them had the same nature as Clefable..AND NONE WERE MALE -hiss.- 3< -needs male to breed with female charizard to give Charmander wish, if at all possible.- xD

B

Brooke

purest divinity: kikyo said:
Umm.. okay.. X3 I'll tell Richard that next time I see him Sohrab, and, ~-=Mewtwo=-~, I don't think that when you breed, the nature passes on to the eggs. o-o; Out of like, nine cleffa eggs, none of them had the same nature as Clefable..AND NONE WERE MALE -hiss.- 3< -needs male to breed with female charizard to give Charmander wish, if at all possible.- xD

actually in Emerald if you give the female (or ditto) the everstone all the babies have a 50% chance of having the nature of the mother/ditto. (correct me if the percentage is wrong)

M

Master Spriter

Yes, its 50%. I don't think you can get male clefairy. Isn't there other pokemon that can be male and learn wish? Doesn't Togetic/Togepi? Or try chain breeding. Maybe everstone has to be attached to the male, or it doesn't work with ditto. And what did the Walrein sound like, Cheez?

F

Finnmonster

I don't think you can get male clefairy.
It's possible to get one, the first I found in FR was male. There's a 25% chance to get a male Clefairy.

xSpiritedAwayx

Myspace pic. ;O
There is natu and xatu that can learn wish.

M

Master Spriter

Poke-Master Emerald said:
There is natu and xatu that can learn wish.
Yeah, I was thinking of them, but can they breed with Charmander etc.?
PS: Sorry I just realised that this is getting too offtopic. Back on topic, please!
;201-f;;201-u;;201-c;;201-k;
Can anyone guess what that spells? Hey, shall we start a thread where we can only talk in Unown language? That would be funny!(sorry about the off-topicness there)

M

Master Spriter

Poke-Master Emerald said:
It says f#ck. That forum would be closed fast for abusing smileys. Not to be harsh though.
Oh. Abusing? (bad Unown smileys! *Spank Spank*). I don't exactly get that, though.

xSpiritedAwayx

Myspace pic. ;O
Abusing means like... Using 50 of 'em in a sentence.(50 was sarcasm. Really only supposed to use two or three. Not really abusing them like spanking them hahaha.

M

Master Spriter

Oh. So that means I can still spank them? *spank spank spank* God I hate you, Unown smileys, but I don't know why. Maybe all this spanking just makes me angrier *spank spank spank...*

M

~-=Mewtwo=-~

I feel bad my post started it.... Now I have:

[Quiet Ditto @Everstone] breeding with [Female Quiet Larvitar @Everstone]

I hatched 13 eggs now and one was quiet!!! I'M GUNNA CRY!!!

Savage

P!nk
Oh Yeah,

cheeze said:
OMG Please listen!!!
I came home from school, I walked in the door, my gameboy was on, and, I DROPPED IT. The batteries fell out. I screamed and I fell to the floor crying, and all these words I kept saying, "Never Never Never Never Never!!!!!!" My whole Ruby game was flashing before my eyes.. I've played it for 375 hours...I had just died...It saved, but..GLITCHES.

Oh, I remenber that Cheeze, Can You please tell us what glitches you encounterd? You never told me...

Thanks,
Eggbert

Oh and don't forget....,

Mikespike

Banned
Master Spriter said:
Yeah, I was thinking of them, but can they breed with Charmander etc.?
PS: Sorry I just realised that this is getting too offtopic. Back on topic, please!
;201-f;;201-u;;201-c;;201-k;
Can anyone guess what that spells? Hey, shall we start a thread where we can only talk in Unown language? That would be funny!(sorry about the off-topicness there)

LOL. That's really funny Master Spiriter.
But anyway...are we allowed to post emerald too? Because one time in emerald I caught a surskit on route 114. There were two of those ''OUTBREAK OF SURSKIT" things that i watched. But wait, aren't they uncatchable in
emerald?
NO BECAUSE MR. FAT GUY CALLS ME ON MY POKENAV. EVERY FRICKN'[COLOR=Black]FRICKN'[/COLOR] DAY AND SAYS A SURSKIT JUST ESCAPED HIM!!! DUH!!! SURSKITS DON LIKE FAT GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
M

Master Spriter

Mikespike said:
LOL. That's really funny Master Spiriter.
But anyway...are we allowed to post emerald too? Because one time in emerald I caught a surskit on route 114. There were two of those ''OUTBREAK OF SURSKIT" things that i watched. But wait, aren't they uncatchable in
emerald?
NO BECAUSE MR. FAT GUY CALLS ME ON MY POKENAV. EVERY FRICKN'[COLOR=Black]FRICKN'[/COLOR] DAY AND SAYS A SURSKIT JUST ESCAPED HIM!!! DUH!!! SURSKITS DON LIKE FAT GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Eszett

one love
Not a glitch in RuSa, but in Emerald, I'm breeding a Mawile with Stockpile, Spit Up, and Swallow with a Seviper to pass the moves on, but all the babies know are Wrap even though Seviper has those moves as egg moves. Perhaps this is an inconsistency? I have no clue, but it sure is a strange occurence.

EDIT: That was strange, I just hatched one with the moves. I haven't tha faintest clue why the first two didn't get the moves.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.