• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald Glitch Discussion

Do You Believe In The Celebi Glitch?

• Yes

Votes: 476 26.4%
  • No

Votes: 693 38.5%
  • I Don't Know...

Votes: 633 35.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Savage

P!nk
(•Welcome to the official R/S/E Glitch dicussion•)

(•Feel Free to post any REAL glitches in here, none fake please•)

(•This is now stickies to help prevent all different threads coming up about single glitches•)

(•Thank you for your time•)

(• ♪ Räyjohn •)

Last edited:
S

Swampert627

Well, when i still had my old sapphire, i saved my game after getting the first gym badge. The next day, i checked my zigzagoon to see if it had an item, but as soon as i clicked on pokemon and the chart came up, the current note of music kept on repeating, and the game was making a crushing sound, kinda like when you take out the game without turning off the power. But then the next day, it was all okay again. That scared me to hell. I have another glitch in my current sapphire, but it includes the umm... *coughcoughgamesharkcoughcough*.

Jigpuff

rayjohn said:
If you have encountered a glitch, please post it in here. Please do not post fake glitches and only talk about this subject. You may post glitches from red, blue, yellow, gold, silver, crystal, ruby, sapphire, leaf green, fire red, emerald, diamond and pearl. You may also post `liquid glitches` but dont do them on my account. Please do not post cheats, just gltches. Please abidie the serebii rules and mine.
Rayjohn!!! (but you can call me cheezebob [yes, I am a personall friend of cheeze] or eggbert)
"You may post glitches from red, blue, yellow, gold, silver, crystal, ruby, sapphire, leaf green, fire red, emerald, diamond and pearl."? o_O This is the Ruby/Sapphire forum (not to mention the thread's name is "Ruby and/or Sapphire Glitches"), and Diamond and Pearl aren't even out yet.
...And liquid glitches? o_O;

Someone please tell me why there isn't an official glitch thread for R/S. >_>;

S

Swampert627

A mod should move this thread to general pokemon discussion, If you can, change he title and explain what liquid glitches are.

On Topic: my friend had the same glitch as i did in his leafgreen inside pokemon mansion.

~╬TöpÃ¥z RîzÃ¥rdon╬~

hey cheesebob XD
well....missing no.
on blue

cya

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
thunderbolt the 2nd said:
Glitch on ruby:
No plusles

That's because Plusle is very rare in Ruby Version, so that's not a glitch

K

Kyro

I was walking to Lilycove city when i ran into a pokemon that looked like MissingNo..But the name was Linnone.It was so weird.

Sabaku_no_Gaara

Party Monster 8D
[IMG135]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/LNKFAN/mn_firered.gif[/IMG135]

It's name speaks for itself.

Actually, with the help of my friend, my hall of fame crashed >_> my friend stole my Fire Red one day, the next day, he appeared on my doorstep holding it out to me. I was p*sed at him for crashing my hall of fame. He let the MissingNo. go.(and I'm sorta glad he did. I once had a bad dream about that porker(MissingNo.)

Rawr.

Savage

P!nk
Thanks envy, I really liked your article in the mystery pokemon it is really cool!

Theroy:The (?) is the same as the pokemon on the pokedex you haven't seen. It might have been a new pokemon that you hadn't seen before and that's the way the megapixles took it. {not sure...}

Thanks,
Eggbert (That's Me)

Last edited:

Savage

P!nk
Liquid Glitches Explained!

Swampert627 said:
A mod should move this thread to general pokemon discussion, If you can, change he title and explain what liquid glitches are.

On Topic: my friend had the same glitch as i did in his leafgreen inside pokemon mansion.

Liquid Glitches are when someone puts liquid in their game cartrige to create a glitch, some people even pour other other forigen objects such as washing powder in their cartrige.

P.S. Thanks to my friend Cheeze for telling me this (the ledgend lives on!)

P.P.S. Yes, I will change the title discription, but I don't know how to move the thread. (it would be collosally fantastic if you could tell me!! Hint, hint!)

Savage

P!nk
Yoda said:
I was walking to Lilycove city when i ran into a pokemon that looked like MissingNo..But the name was Linnone.It was so weird.

What a great team! I wish you good luck trying to find those shinys!
On the subject of your glitch, here's my theroy:[avoid this if you have a gameshark or action replay] You are extremly lucky, MissingNo moves from route to route like Latios and Latias and even if you are on the same route as it, it is rarer than a shiny! I know you can find linoone on that route, so data might have got mixed up.
Good Luck,
Cheezebob!

~╬TöpÃ¥z RîzÃ¥rdon╬~

uh cheezebob...
don't triple post.
Its against the rules.

oh yes, in blue, charizard with
missingno's cry. LOL

c ya all

ps. pm me cheesebob!!

F

Finnmonster

MissingNo.- is it really like on that pic above? Question mark? It's seems to be so... clear. I thought it'd be messy.

Savage

P!nk
MissingNo

Finnmonster said:
MissingNo.- is it really like on that pic above? Question mark? It's seems to be so... clear. I thought it'd be messy.

No, this is MissingNo ;000; , I was just saying eariler that the (?) was a different glitch.
Thanks anyway for the post,
Eggbert.

~╬TöpÃ¥z RîzÃ¥rdon╬~

rayjohn said:
No, this is MissingNo ;000; , I was just saying eariler that the (?) was a different glitch.
Thanks anyway for the post,
Eggbert.

actually cheesebob, that is missingno.
its the ruby/sapphire/fire red/leaf green
missingno.

cya

ps. lol = laughs out loud.

Savage

P!nk
Bad, bad me

Well, as you can see with that last quote from cheeze, I am not very good at giving out logicial explanations for glitches. Yet it can be a little tough when you have not had any yourself and it was in Japanese to it was a little tough disecting the meaning. I dont think I'll ever run into him myself because he is probally the rarest pokemon ever!
{note, the theories I give may not be correct}
Thanks Cheeze,
Eggbert.

Sabaku_no_Gaara

Party Monster 8D
According to my firered-stealing friend, that is indeed MissingNo. (in R/S/FR/LG/E/and possibly D/P versions, but jeeze, if he finds a MissingNo. he should really not catch it o_O)

T

thunderbolt the 2nd

But on my friend's ruby it was as common as minun

Status
Not open for further replies.