• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald Music Discussion

castlewars

Chesnaught=Bowser
I know a thread donating said subject exists. I was going to post in it, but it died months ago and it was going to be one of my favourite topics.

What do you think of the R/S/E music? Which one is your favourite?

NOTE: If this topic dies, I'm deleting this thread and making another thread.

Last edited:

Mevejuma

I think the Elite Four and Champion themes were pretty good, made for intense battles. I remember the first time I faced Sydney my jaw dropped slightly at the music.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I really like the music for Mt Pyre peak, it is very catchy. I also like the Rival battle Theme too.

The Mt. Pyre summit music is really amazing. The Abandoned Ship also has some amazing music, and I remember visiting Southern Island and listening to that track again. In my opinion, that theme suited Southern Island more than it suited the Abandoned Ship. I also loved the Sealed Chamber music since it sounded mysterious. It's sort of ironic that places you only visit a few times have the best music.

Kalosian

So long
I really like the music in these games. It took a while for me to realise that I actually liked it, but I do now find it really amazing. My favorite tunes are the Battle Frontier theme, the normal battle theme and the Sky Pillar/Mt. Chimney theme, but I like everything else as well.

Asterveil

Go figure.
Mt. Pyre's summit, the Abadoned Ship, and the diving music were always my favorites.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Mt. Pyre's summit, the Abadoned Ship, and the diving music were always my favorites.

What's funny is that the Abandoned Ship theme was remixed for the anime, and it sounded a million times better. It's hard to believe that something so amazing could be perfected, but the anime composers managed to do just that. And I totally forgot about the Underwater theme. I liked it a whole lot as well, and I remember thinking that it would be used in the 9th movie since it sounded water-y.

SmartD

My favorite themes:
Gym leader battle
Elite Four battle
Frontier Brain battle
Regi Battle
Route 113
Route 111 - Desert
Trick House

Mister Melancholy

Valetshipping ♥
The Battle Frontier music, even though I've never been able to reach them. Though, that's mostly due to the fact that I have Ruby and Sapphire and my sister's the one who has Emerald. ;_;

Ballistic Buizel

caught shiny lati@s
I pretty much love all of the music in R/S/E. It's one of the best music scores in pokemon, other than G/S/C and HG/SS.

Latis

Lati@s
I liked the E4 and champion battle music, I also like Mt.Pyre and the trick house.. overall I think RSE had the best music in general.