• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald?

Chibbichan

i eated a butter...
Definitely Emerald, due to the fact that you can get all legandaries, and less Pokemon that you miss out on.

d_dan_n

<= Sabrina!
Emerald, more to do and you can get Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza

Meg Is Hoenn's Champ

Meg Is Hoenn's Champ
Definitley Emerald,I own both Ruby,Sapphire and Emerald and have beaten them all and I've had some mumbling's under my breat about R/S but none about Emerald,With the addition to choose which one of the legendary dragons you want(Latios,Latias),Catching a new legendary Rayquaza,And being able to catch both Groundon and Kyogre too.The graphics have been updated fairly awesome! And it's easier to fill your Pokedex because you don't need to own both R/S,Emerald has them all!
See ya on the forums!

Turtwig.owns

Emerald is hands-down the best Generation 3 game on the market. It will sot you about 15 more dollars to get then R/S, but it is well worth the price. You can re-battle gym leaders, go to the battle fronter, you get to choose which Lati@s you want, There is a safari extension full of Johto pokemon, and YOU CAN CLONE!!! Its like the Crystal of the 3rd generation if you ask me.

Nidogod

It will sot you about 15 more dollars to get then R/S, but it is well worth the price.

Like I already said, that's not true. FRLG got the drop to $20, but RS didn't. The official list prices you'll see them sold for is $35 for RS and $30 for Emerald. In this case, less is more. x_x

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
How do you clone pokemon?

Dresden

Pokémon Master
That has nothing whatsoever to do with this topic. Not only that, but there's a stick somewhere in the 3rd gen section that tells you exactly how to clone. Look around.

bigguy99

SS+Cyndaquil=PwN!
Emerald. I've had mine for years, and it's the best of the 3rd Gen games. Much more interesting story-line, plus the A-May-Zing fight scene betweem the Lord's of the Land and Sea, Groudon *loves*, and Kyogre. Truly an amazing game. Is best!

Fire Suicune

EMERALD IT HAS MORE EVENTS AND BATTLE FRONTIER AND U GET ALOT OF Legendarys and u dont have to cheat to get deoxys just go to the space station and go up

*POW*POW!*;107;

I'm sorry, but what the heck are you on? It's fake...

Anyway, Emerald is the best choice. Even if you don't love battling competitively (which most people here seem to do), Em has tons of extra things to do that R/S don't, such as all the legends (even both Lati's, if you have the right item, but that's a different story), rebattle gym leaders, short animations, etc.

-F.S. out