• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rudeness in the eyes of creativity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spudnugget1

who wants to sing
To put it less blandly, one day I decided to express my creativity by making a duck out of clay. My little sister, being the person she is, basically said "That's a stupid duck! Hur hur, I'm gonna smash it to pieces and make something crude and vulgar out of it! Dur." She proceeded to flatten and smash it, and continued to use a spaghetti roller to flatten it to a pulp; she shoved it in my face with glee. "Look! Look! It's flat! Hahaha! I flattened it!" And she further proceeded to ruin my creative expression.

Now, not that I'm saying that you guys have a similar situation (With a younger sibling) I'm mereley asking what your opinion on this situation is.
Oh, and yes, I have a sister. She's just very brutish.

Just when we were slowly getting rid of rant threads

I know tons of people like that, but I just tell them to feck off.

TomDraco

I'm a /tr/ainer.
Ever heard of REVENGE?

Either way, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But, that doesn't justify smashing someone's art to peices.

Now, to look at it another way...

Sure, your sister broke your clay duck. But how easy was it to make it (I'm assuming it wasn't made tediously for months) ? Just take the clay, and make another one out of it, and go :p at your sis.

Ethan

Banned
There's not much to talk about. Unless you seriously expect every member in Misc. to give fully informed and detailed opinion on how much of a jerk your sister supposedly is. And if that's the case, kid you're sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.