• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ruins of Life Trade Shop

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
Guess who's back, back... back again? Indie's back! Tell a friend! ;P (Totally not ripped from that one Eminem song...)

Username: *ya gurl* ~CallOfTheIndie~
Pokemon wanted: HA Love Ball Icepix, Lure Ball Carvahna, BB Delibird (last two mainly for Dex)
Genders: female for Icepix, any for the other two
Offering: Timid Love Ball Togepi, 6v HA Adamant female Puprocks Rockruff in Friend Ball (hope you don't mind the nickname), and Jolly BB Bagon w/D-Dance

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Guess who's back, back... back again? Indie's back! Tell a friend! ;P (Totally not ripped from that one Eminem song...)

Username: *ya gurl* ~CallOfTheIndie~
Pokemon wanted: HA Love Ball Icepix, Lure Ball Carvahna, BB Delibird (last two mainly for Dex)
Genders: female for Icepix, any for the other two
Offering: Timid Love Ball Togepi, 6v HA Adamant female Puprocks Rockruff in Friend Ball (hope you don't mind the nickname), and Jolly BB Bagon w/D-Dance

It feels so empty without Indie Ah sorry for the late reply but accepted! I might be available on Saturday as I'm moving back for winter break today!

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
Adding one more to the list: Moon Ball Snorunt for Adamant HA Fletchling in Fast Ball

Kimi13

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Username: Kimi13
Pokemon wanted (Max 3): Fast Ball Pikachu
Gender (Male/Female/Any/): Any
Offering: Love Ball Tapu Lele
Friend Code: 2166-0121-5091
IGN: Rozie

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
hey drag would you be intreasted in friend ball HA fomantis for friend ball chikorita?

edit:

woops missed the form sorry

Username: FairyWitch
Pokemon wanted (Max 3): Friend Ball Chikorita
Gender (Male/Female/Any/): doesn't matter
Offering: Friend ball HA Fomantis
Friend Code: 1693-1320-3008
IGN:Allie

ZeAfroGentleman

Username: ZeAfroGentleman
Pokemon wanted (Max 3): Adamant HA Heavy Ball Alolan Geodude (preferably with good IVs).
Gender (Male/Female/Any/): Male.
Offering: Rare Candy.
Friend Code: 4313-4849-3212.
IGN: Dennis, the Netherlands.

raymart92

I am offering 2 rare candies! :)

Username: raymart92
Pokemon wanted (Max 3): modest/timid pichu fastball 5iv with or without eggmoves and that loveball timid vulpix with eggmoves 5iv
Gender (Male/Female/Any/): any
Offering:
Friend Code: 2037-1635-4975
IGN: Raymart

Last edited:

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
Username : xYachu
Pokemon wanted : Beast Ball HA Rockruff with thunderfang firefang and sucker punch.
Offering : Adamant HA Dratini in Beast ball
Friend Code : 4614 - 0610 - 4174
IGN : Yachi

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Good news everyone! Love Ball HA Alolan Vulpix (with the listed Egg moves) with a spread of 31/x/31/31/31/31 IVs are now available!

Adding one more to the list: Moon Ball Snorunt for Adamant HA Fletchling in Fast Ball
Done!
Username: Kimi13
Pokemon wanted (Max 3): Fast Ball Pikachu
Offering: Love Ball Tapu Lele
Friend Code: 2166-0121-5091
IGN: Rozie
I'm going to assume you said Pichu, correct? If so then accepted (unless you actually meant Pikachu in which I don't have. .__.)!
hey drag would you be intreasted in friend ball HA fomantis for friend ball chikorita?

edit:

woops missed the form sorry

Username: FairyWitch
Pokemon wanted (Max 3): Friend Ball Chikorita
Gender (Male/Female/Any/): doesn't matter
Offering: Friend ball HA Fomantis
Friend Code: 1693-1320-3008
IGN:Allie
I would be interested, yes! Accepted!

Edit: Trade Complete!
Username: ZeAfroGentleman
Pokemon wanted (Max 3): Adamant HA Heavy Ball Alolan Geodude (preferably with good IVs).
Gender (Male/Female/Any/): Male.
Offering: Rare Candy.
Friend Code: 4313-4849-3212.
IGN: Dennis, the Netherlands.
I'll see what I can do regarding IVs. Other then that, accepted!

I am offering 2 rare candies! :)

Username: raymart92
Pokemon wanted (Max 3): modest/timid pichu fastball 5iv with or without eggmoves and that loveball timid vulpix with eggmoves 5iv
Gender (Male/Female/Any/): any
Offering:
Friend Code: 2037-1635-4975
IGN: Raymart
Unfortunately I don't have five IV Pichu but I can give you the Vulpix you want if that's OK with you.

Username : xYachu
Pokemon wanted : Beast Ball HA Rockruff with thunderfang firefang and sucker punch.
Offering : Adamant HA Dratini in Beast ball
Friend Code : 4614 - 0610 - 4174
IGN : Yachi
Accepted!

Just for this time, I'll accept everyone who got...accepted. Let me know if you're still interested in the Vulpix raymart92, and I'll accept you!

All spots are filled! To those wanting to request something, keep checking the OP until a spot opens!

Last edited:

raymart92

Good news everyone! Love Ball HA Alolan Vulpix (with the listed Egg moves) with a spread of 31/x/31/31/31/31 IVs are now available!

Done!

I'm going to assume you said Pichu, correct? If so then accepted (unless you actually meant Pikachu in which I don't have. .__.)!

I would be interested, yes! Accepted!

Unfortunately I don't have five IV Pichu but I can give you the Vulpix you want if that's OK with you.

Accepted!

Just for this time, I'll accept everyone who got...accepted. Let me know if you're still interested in the Vulpix raymart92, and I'll accept you!

All spots are filled! To those wanting to request something, keep checking the OP until a spot opens!

yes I am interested

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Alright then great and nah they don't have five IV spreads!

I got a spare fomantis for you so whenever your ready to trade let me know :3

ZeAfroGentleman

If you can't get 5IV that's gucchi too. Can always if necessary breed a 5/6IV Alolan Geodude myself. For the most part I'm concerned about the HA. Getting that ability through SOS chaining is a bit of a bastard. Hahaha.

raymart92

hi dragalge, whenever youre ready let me know and would you mind trading your modest friendball fomantis 5iv for another candy? hehehe

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Merry Christmas everyone! :D

With Christmas comes new stuff and oh did I bring some new things! Here they are:

• Naive Beast Ball HA Riolu with Vacuum Wave, High Jump Kick, Crunch, and Bullet Punch
• Timid Love Ball Togepi with Future Sight
• Adamant Fast Ball HA Fletchling
• Adamant Friend Ball HA Rockruff
• Jolly Beast Ball Bagon with Dragon Dance
• Modest Friend Ball HA Fomantis (Aromatherapy and Leaf Storm) with IV spreads of 31/x/31/31/31/31
• Jolly Rowlet with Defog, Baton Pass, Haze, and Confuse Ray (Updated)
• Adamant Heal Ball Stufful with Thunder Punch and Ice Punch
• Beast Ball Castform
• Adamant Beast Ball Honedge with Destiny Bond
• Adamant Premier Ball Passimian (Iron Head, Quick Guard and Quick Attack) with IV spreads of 31/31/31/x/31/31
• Moon Ball Minior Blue Core
• Adamant Heavy Ball Swinub with Icicle Spear, Stealth Rock, and Freeze-Dry (pending to be a Five-IV bred)
• Level Ball Scyther with Baton Pass and Bug Buzz
• Adamant Heavy Ball Minior Blue Core
• Lure Ball Finneon
• Modest Heavy Ball HA Magnemite
• Moon Ball Vullaby

I'll update the OP throughout the day! Enjoy what I have to offer!

There are four spots open and if Kimi13 doesn't respond within two weeks, he/she will be removed from the To Trade list (although you can resubmit a form if you wish to do so).

EDIT: I forgot one more Pokemon: Moon Ball Vullaby!

Last edited:

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
Merry Christmas! I came here to roam around your shop again ~ Houhouhou. Last time I asked for 1 pokemon, so I was wondering if I can now only ask for 2 pokes or I can request 3? Well, drop the last one on the list if I can only request 2!

Username: xYachu
Pokemon wanted (Max 3): Moon Ball Timid Litwik/Love Ball Togepi/Beast Ball Castform
Offering: Modest/Timid HA Eevee in Love ball with Wish/Stored power or Careful Eevee in Moon Ball with Wish/Curse -Adamant HA Bagon with Dragon Dance or Timid/Modest/Mild Heavy Ball Deino. - Adamant Beast Ball Shinx with Fire Fang/Ice Fang/Eerie Impulse
Friend Code: 4614 - 0610 - 4174
IGN: Yachi

Last edited:

raymart92

hi dragalge its me again, I would like to avail your heavyball swinub admant 5iv with eggmoves for my power item?

Grey Wolf

Okay, I'm hoping I understood the rules (I can be a liiitle thick >>)

Username: Grey Wolf
Pokemon wanted (Max 3): Timid HA Love Ball Vulpix (Hypnosis, Moonblast, Freeze-Dry, Encore) with IV spreads of 31/x/31/31/31/31
Gender (Male/Female/Any/): Female, please
Offering: 8 Rare candies
Friend Code: 2423-3124-7880
IGN: Ariadne

EDIT: Ahahaha, I forgot ING >>;;;;

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Merry Christmas! I came here to roam around your shop again ~ Houhouhou. Last time I asked for 1 pokemon, so I was wondering if I can now only ask for 2 pokes or I can request 3? Well, drop the last one on the list if I can only request 2!

Username: xYachu
Pokemon wanted (Max 3): Moon Ball Timid Litwik/Love Ball Togepi/Beast Ball Castform
Offering: Modest/Timid HA Eevee in Love ball with Wish/Stored power or Careful Eevee in Moon Ball with Wish/Curse -Adamant HA Bagon with Dragon Dance or Timid/Modest/Mild Heavy Ball Deino. - Adamant Beast Ball Shinx with Fire Fang/Ice Fang/Eerie Impulse
Friend Code: 4614 - 0610 - 4174
IGN: Yachi
Yeah you can request three! I'll take the Timid HA Love Ball Eevee, the Adamant HA Bagon, and the Shinx! Accepted!
hi dragalge its me again, I would like to avail your heavyball swinub admant 5iv with eggmoves for my power item?
I actually don't have the Swinub ready yet unfortunately. .__. (Also remember to use the form too!)
Okay, I'm hoping I understood the rules (I can be a liiitle thick >>)

Username: Grey Wolf
Pokemon wanted (Max 3): Timid HA Love Ball Vulpix (Hypnosis, Moonblast, Freeze-Dry, Encore) with IV spreads of 31/x/31/31/31/31
Gender (Male/Female/Any/): Female, please
Offering: 8 Rare candies
Friend Code: 2423-3124-7880
IGN: Ariadne

EDIT: Ahahaha, I forgot ING >>;;;;
Soubds good to me! Accepted!

Edit: Trade Complete

Three spots left!

Last edited: