• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ruins of Life Trade Shop

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
Yeah you can request three! I'll take the Timid HA Love Ball Eevee, the Adamant HA Bagon, and the Shinx! Accepted!

Are you available for trade in 10 hours? ~ "٩(o̴̶̷᷄௰o̴̶̷᷅⁎)

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Courtesy of both xYachu and ~CallOfTheIndie (along with a Wonder Trade on Christmas ;p), I have updated my lists with the following. I now even have a surprise new IV bred to offer as well:

• Timid Love Ball HA Eevee with Yawn, Stored Power, Charm, and Wish
• Adamant Beast Ball Shinx with Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, and Eerie Impulse
• Adamant Dive Ball HA Bagon with Dragon Dance
• Jolly Beast Ball HA Bagon with Dragon Dance
• Timid Love Ball Comfey with IV spreads of 31/x/31/31/31/31
• Friend Ball HA Pyukumuku

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
Username: Xatuish
Pokemon wanted (Max 3): Moon Ball Minior Blue Core & Adamant HA Heavy Ball Alolan Geodude (only if accepting Togepi offer)
Gender (Male/Female/Any/): Not Available
Offering: 31-xx-31-31-31-31 Heavy Ball Wingull w/ Hydration (Drizzle on Pelipper) & 31-xx-31-31-31-31 Love Ball Togepi w/ Serene Grace
Friend Code: 3926-5853-1176
IGN: Ishii

I've actually already bred spare Wingull, and am mostly offering Togepi cause I notice it doesn't mention anything about being IV bred.

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
Putting this here as a reminder to myself, since we already got a lot more going on!

Username: ya gurl ~CallOfTheIndie~
Pokemon wanted: Love Ball HA Eevee (Anticipation, not Adaptability. Some people tend to get the two confused)
Offering: Timid Moon Ball Misdreavus

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Username: Xatuish
Pokemon wanted (Max 3): Moon Ball Minior Blue Core & Adamant HA Heavy Ball Alolan Geodude (only if accepting Togepi offer)
Gender (Male/Female/Any/): Not Available
Offering: 31-xx-31-31-31-31 Heavy Ball Wingull w/ Hydration (Drizzle on Pelipper) & 31-xx-31-31-31-31 Love Ball Togepi w/ Serene Grace
Friend Code: 3926-5853-1176
IGN: Ishii

I've actually already bred spare Wingull, and am mostly offering Togepi cause I notice it doesn't mention anything about being IV bred.
Sounds good to me! Accepted!

EDIT: Trade Complete!
Putting this here as a reminder to myself, since we already got a lot more going on!

Pokemon wanted: Love Ball HA Eevee (Anticipation, not Adaptability. Some people tend to get the two confused)
Offering: Timid Moon Ball Misdreavus

Yeah no worries! ;p Accepted!

Last edited:

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
Look, I can explain this... I swear, I'm not a stalker (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`).....

Username : xYachu
Pokemon wanted (Max 3) : Lure Ball Finneon/Timid Moon Ball Snorunt w/ Avalanche,Spikes,Disable, Weather Ball
Offering : (Ugh, I'm so bad at this... Never know what to offer ; ; )
Marill : Love Ball - Adamant - Belly Drum/Aqua Jet
Solosis : Moon Ball - Modest/Bold/Relaxed/Sassy - Acid Armor
Eevee (Anticipation) : Level ball - Modest - Wish/Stored Power
About Eevee : I got a variaty amount of Eevee in different balls ; Moon ball/Friend ball/Beast Ball. - Natures mainly being ; Adamant/Timid/Modest/Careful.
Sneasel : Moon Ball - Jolly - Icicle Crash/Fake Out/Feint/Throat Chop
Venipede : Love Ball - Jolly - Toxic Spikes
Pichu : Beast Ball - Timid - Encore/Electric terrain/Wish
Deino : Beast ball/Heavy ball/Moon Ball - Timid/Modest - Assurance/Dark Pulse
Petilil : Friend ball - Timid/Modest - Ingrain/Sweet Scent/Grass whistle
Light blueish Minior : Heavy Ball - Adamant

Nothing picked your interest? Well... I will offer my (pokemon's) body ( ´•̥̥̥ω•̥̥̥` )

Last edited:

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Don't worry I didn't forget!

Look, I can explain this... I swear, I'm not a stalker (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`).....

Pokemon wanted (Max 3) : Lure Ball Finneon/Timid Moon Ball Snorunt w/ Avalanche,Spikes,Disable, Weather Ball
Offering : (Ugh, I'm so bad at this... Never know what to offer ; ; )
Marill : Love Ball - Adamant - Belly Drum/Aqua Jet
Solosis : Moon Ball - Modest/Bold/Relaxed/Sassy - Acid Armor
Eevee (Anticipation) : Level ball - Modest - Wish/Stored Power
About Eevee : I got a variaty amount of Eevee in different balls ; Moon ball/Friend ball/Beast Ball. - Natures mainly being ; Adamant/Timid/Modest/Careful.
Sneasel : Moon Ball - Jolly - Icicle Crash/Fake Out/Feint/Throat Chop
Venipede : Love Ball - Jolly - Toxic Spikes
Pichu : Beast Ball - Timid - Encore/Electric terrain/Wish
Deino : Beast ball/Heavy ball/Moon Ball - Timid/Modest - Assurance/Dark Pulse
Petilil : Friend ball - Timid/Modest - Ingrain/Sweet Scent/Grass whistle
Light blueish Minior : Heavy Ball - Adamant

Nothing picked your interest? Well... I will offer my (pokemon's) body ( ´•̥̥̥ω•̥̥̥` )

Ooo nice offers! I'll take a Timid Moon Ball Deino and a Love Ball Venipede! Accepted if that's OK with you!

I'll get started on your offers momentarily (I got Grey Wolf's order all ready to go!)

One spot left!

Last edited:

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
Don't worry I didn't forget!

Ooo nice offers! I'll take a Timid Moon Ball Deino and a Love Ball Venipede! Accepted if that's OK with you!

I'll get started on your offers momentarily

Alright! Tell me when you're available for trade! ~

P.S. Would it be acceptable if I add a Love ball Comfey to there? ~ Anything else you'd want?

Kalot3000

TM Collector
Username: Kalot3000
Pokemon wanted (Max 3):
Timid HA Love Ball Alolan Vulpix with Freeze-Dry, Hypnosis, Moonblast, and Encore
Adamant Moon Ball Mimikyu with Curse and Destiny Bond
Timid Love Ball HA Eevee with Yawn, Stored Power, Charm, and Wish
Offering: Fast Ball Adamant Dhelmise, Rare Candy
Friend Code: 1779 0371 0659
IGN: Kevin

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Alright! Tell me when you're available for trade! ~

P.S. Would it be acceptable if I add a Love ball Comfey to there? ~ Anything else you'd want?
It was a hard choice to decide whether to take Love Ball Venipede or Friend Ball Petilil lol so yeah I can breed a Love Ball Comfey for a Friend Ball Petilil if that's alright with you!

Edit: Trade Complete!
Username: Kalot3000
Pokemon wanted (Max 3):
Timid HA Love Ball Alolan Vulpix with Freeze-Dry, Hypnosis, Moonblast, and Encore
Adamant Moon Ball Mimikyu with Curse and Destiny Bond
Timid Love Ball HA Eevee with Yawn, Stored Power, Charm, and Wish
Offering: Fast Ball Adamant Dhelmise, Rare Candy
Friend Code: 1779 0371 0659
IGN: Kevin
Accepted!

All spots are filled! One may request as soon as another spot fills up ~

EDIT: Two spots open!

Last edited:

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
It was a hard choice to decide whether to take Love Ball Venipede or Friend Ball Petilil lol so yeah I can breed a Love Ball Comfey for a Friend Ball Petilil if that's alright with you!

That's alright with me! ♪(^∇^*)

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Thanks to you lovely people that traded with and Wonder Trade, I bring you all a new update some new IV bred Pokemon! Here they are:

• Calm Heavy Ball Wingull
• Jolly Love Ball Venipede with Toxic Spikes
• Timid Friend Ball Petilil with Sweet Scent, Grass Whistle, and Ingrain
• Timid Moon Ball Deino with Assurance and Dark Pulse
• Adamant Fast Ball Dhelmise
• Timid Moon Ball Misdreavus
• Modest Love Ball Goomy
• Moon Ball Bagon with Dragon Dance
• Jolly Moon Ball HA Riolu with Crunch, Bullet Punch, and Circle Throw
• Jolly Heavy Ball Swinub (Icicle Spear, Stealth Rock, and Freeze Dry) with IV spreads of 31/31/31/x/31/31
• Adamant Net Ball Dewpider (Stockpile and Spit Up) with IV spreads of 31/31/31/x/31/31
• Careful Timer Ball Komala (All four Egg Moves) with IV spreads of 31/31/31/x/31/31
• Adamant Level Ball Scyther (Night Slash, Baton Pass, and Bug Buzz) with IV spreads of 31/31/31/x/31/31
• Jolly Friend Ball Alolan Grimer (Stockpile, Clear Smog, Shadow Sneak, and Curse) with IV spreads of 31/31/31/x/31/31
• Premier Ball Snivy
• Modest Love Ball Igglybuff
• Bold Level Ball Cleffa with Wish

Hopefully I didn't miss anything. .__. Enjoy!

EDIT: Missed two other Pokemon. Added!

Last edited:

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
Guess who's back at it again with the dank trades ;P

Wanted: Fast Ball Pichu (Preferably Timid); HA Heavy Ball Snowshrew (Adamant or Jolly), Heavy Ball Klink (preferably Adamant), Jolly Heavy Ball Swinub
Offering: Adamant HA Moon Ball Murkrow w/ Roost, Brave Bird; Timid Moon Ball Gastly w/ Perish Song; Adamant Moon Ball Juanedge; Timid Love Ball Cutiefly w/ Speed Swap, Moonblast and 31/31/31/31/31/30 (aka HP Ice IVs)

Misc.: Don't worry about IVs, but if you decide to IV breed, we can discuss nicknames later

Last edited:

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Guess who's back at it again with the dank trades ;P

Wanted: Fast Ball Pichu (Preferably Timid); HA Heavy Ball Snowshrew (Adamant or Jolly), Heavy Ball Klink (preferably Adamant), Jolly Heavy Ball Swinub
Offering: Adamant HA Moon Ball Murkrow w/ Roost, Brave Bird; Timid Moon Ball Gastly w/ Perish Song; Adamant Moon Ball Juanedge; Timid Love Ball Cutiefly w/ Speed Swap, Moonblast and 31/31/31/31/31/30 (aka HP Ice IVs)

Misc.: Don't worry about IVs, but if you decide to IV breed, we can discuss nicknames later

That I can do! Accepted (and I guess I can add the natures to the first three in the OP once I get them (i.e. updating Heavy Ball Klink to Adamant)!

Last edited:

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
Hiiii. :D

Username: Scherzando
Pokemon wanted (Max 3): Love Ball Venipede, Moon Ball Snorunt
Gender (Male/Female/Any/): Any
Offering: Two of these: Jolly Friend Ball Scyther with Baton Pass/Night Slash OR Jolly Friend Ball Trapinch with Bug Bite/Quick Attack OR Love/Lure Ball HA Alomomola... or whatever you might want from my list but I figured those were the highlights
Friend Code: 1306-6720-7342
IGN: Zeki

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Happy 2017 everyone!

Hiiii. :D

Username: Scherzando
Pokemon wanted (Max 3): Love Ball Venipede, Moon Ball Snorunt
Gender (Male/Female/Any/): Any
Offering: Two of these: Jolly Friend Ball Scyther with Baton Pass/Night Slash OR Jolly Friend Ball Trapinch with Bug Bite/Quick Attack OR Love/Lure Ball HA Alomomola... or whatever you might want from my list but I figured those were the highlights
Friend Code: 1306-6720-7342
IGN: Zeki

Ah choices...I'll take the Friend Ball Trapinch and the Love Ball HA Alomomola! Accepted!

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
Happy New Year! ~ Guess who came to stalk again (ㅅ´ ˘ `)♡

Pokemon Wanted : Friend Ball Pyukumuku - Adamant Fast Ball Fletling
Offering :
★ Modest - Snow Cloak - Vanillite w/ Autotomize/Iron Defense/Ice Shard
☆ Calm - Ice Body - Spheal w/ Aqua Ring
★ Adamant - Moon Ball - Honedge w/ Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond
☆ Calm - Regenerator - Lure Ball - Mareanie w/ Haze
★ Modest - Contrary - Love Ball - Fomantis w/ Weather Ball, Aromatherapy, Leaf storm, Giga Drain
☆ Timid/Modest - Sweet Veil/(HA)Shield Dust - Love/Friend ball - Cutiefly w/ Bestow, Speed swap, Baton Pass, Moonblast
Friend Code : 4614-0610-4174
IGN : Yachi

I don't think have anything else beside this... well, I mean, the things I offered before are still available too...

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
Ah choices...I'll take the Friend Ball Trapinch and the Love Ball HA Alomomola! Accepted!

Yay! I have some Trapinches and Alomomolas already bred, but I forgot to ask... any preference for genders and Alomomola's nature? I only have random natures on the latter so I can breed more with the nature you want.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Apologies for the late reply~ Buuuut:

Happy New Year! ~ Guess who came to stalk again (ㅅ´ ˘ `)♡

Pokemon Wanted : Friend Ball Pyukumuku - Adamant Fast Ball Fletling
Offering :
★ Modest - Snow Cloak - Vanillite w/ Autotomize/Iron Defense/Ice Shard
☆ Calm - Ice Body - Spheal w/ Aqua Ring
★ Adamant - Moon Ball - Honedge w/ Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond
☆ Calm - Regenerator - Lure Ball - Mareanie w/ Haze
★ Modest - Contrary - Love Ball - Fomantis w/ Weather Ball, Aromatherapy, Leaf storm, Giga Drain
☆ Timid/Modest - Sweet Veil/(HA)Shield Dust - Love/Friend ball - Cutiefly w/ Bestow, Speed swap, Baton Pass, Moonblast
Friend Code : 4614-0610-4174
IGN : Yachi

I don't think have anything else beside this... well, I mean, the things I offered before are still available too...
Hi again! :p

I'll take both the Vanillite and Spheal if that's OK with you. If so, accepted!

Yay! I have some Trapinches and Alomomolas already bred, but I forgot to ask... any preference for genders and Alomomola's nature? I only have random natures on the latter so I can breed more with the nature you want.
If you can get me a Bold nature, that would be fine! Otherwise, I'm OK with a random nature! :) As for genders, any works for me!

Edit: Trade Complete

Three spots left!

Last edited:

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
Apologies for the late reply~ Buuuut:

Hi again! :p

I'll take both the Vanillite and Spheal if that's OK with you. If so, accepted!

Yush! ~ Give this nolifer a trade time ♪(^∇^*)