• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rukaria's Art

Rukaria

onechance.
Got a ton of new things. Haven't posted anything here for ages, just been lurking ;P Click on them to see the fullview c:

I really started to get interested in drawing when I was 12. I'm now 14 and draw pretty much anything, depending on what I feel like.
I no longer take requests. I'm way too busy for them. I sometimes accept art trades, so note me if you're interested.
If you're interested, I'm also running a competition on my DeviantArt. The link to my page can be found in my signature.

Newest pictures are at the top, oldest at the bottom~

NEWEST:
x x x

x x x

Graffiti - Espeon
Graftiti - Umbreon
Graffiti - Leafeon
Graffiti - Flareon
Graffiti - Ho-Oh
Graffiti - Pachirisu
Graffiti - Buneary
Graffiti - Piplup, Buizel & Jirachi
Graffiti - Misc. Dump 1
Sped
iScribble - Ampharos
iScribble - Vaporeon & Glaceon

..x.x.X.x.x..

x x x x

x x x x x

x x x x x

x x x x x

OTHER STUFF
Quilava with Headphones
CalgaryCosplay Competition Entry
Cosplay Competition Entry(Lineart) - Code GeassxVocaloid
English Sketch - Pond
Plane Flight Sketch
Angel Sketch

Shiny Latios and Shiny Latias Sketch

More Ruki
Tairoru Speedpaint
Espeon and Umbreon Sketch
Mightyena Sketch
Fay Chibi
Kaito Lineart
Digimon Sketches
Ruki(Alternate Outfit) Sketch
Random Sketch

Drawing is so much fun, haha.​

Last edited:

kiogrey

RS REMAKES
Beautifully drawn, smooth shading and wonderful poses; these are amazing.
Love the Lucario one, very action-y and the way the background fits in the direction of falling (?)
I think some more anatomy work should be done on the Ho-oh, the wings look a little too short, and the way the head connects with the beak so smoothly, is slightly... un-natural.
But anyways, excellent work. Hope to see some more. :)

m!ss p!nk

Puss wuss >3
stargazerp3.png
stargazerp1.png

This is my fav, really awesome, ho-oh one is sooo pretty

Which program ya use, i want to make like you :3

Zonn13

87% Indubitable.
I spy Ponyo and The Cat Returns art, two of my favorite films. ;)

All of these are beautifully done. I especially like the Ho-oh and "Drop".

Rukaria

onechance.
Beautifully drawn, smooth shading and wonderful poses; these are amazing.
Love the Lucario one, very action-y and the way the background fits in the direction of falling (?)
I think some more anatomy work should be done on the Ho-oh, the wings look a little too short, and the way the head connects with the beak so smoothly, is slightly... un-natural.
But anyways, excellent work. Hope to see some more. :)
I don't draw birds very often, maybe once a year XD
Thanks for the tips, I'll keep them in mind for next time :p
Yeah beautiful work you have. The Ho-Oh is my fav =) Keep up the good work!
Thankyou~
stargazerp3.png
stargazerp1.png

This is my fav, really awesome, ho-oh one is sooo pretty

Which program ya use, i want to make like you :3
Thanks. I use Photoshop Elements 4 for Mac.
I spy Ponyo and The Cat Returns art, two of my favorite films. ;)

All of these are beautifully done. I especially like the Ho-oh and "Drop".
Thankyou :)

Sinnohdragon

Dragoness~
I think your drawings look really proffesional - the shading and use of colour is really good.

Although i hate Digimon, i do like the Renamon background. Its really pretty. Maybe crystalline is a good word for it :)

Hydro King

The Water Master
So you are a member of Serebii! Like I've said before, awesome stuff! ^^ My favorite will always be Luxray~ (unless you eventually draw a Blastoise or almost any other water Pokemon lol)

Rukaria

onechance.
I think your drawings look really proffesional - the shading and use of colour is really good.

Although i hate Digimon, i do like the Renamon background. Its really pretty. Maybe crystalline is a good word for it :)
Yeah, I adore colour <3 I'm rather fussy about it, haha.

First few seasons of digimon were good. Last ones, not so much.
Thankyou c:
So you are a member of Serebii! Like I've said before, awesome stuff! ^^ My favorite will always be Luxray~ (unless you eventually draw a Blastoise or almost any other water Pokemon lol)
Yup, for over three years XD
Thanks. I might draw a water pokemon next then, since I don't have many in my gallery.

Drew a few sketches.
I don't pay much attention to anatomy when I sketch, but you can crit it if you want ~__~

Digimon Sketches
Ruki(Alternate Outfit) Sketch
Random Sketch

PokeRemixStudio

Astounding... all of it. It's quite an accomplishment: creativity and detail like that from someone that young...
Do you use a graphics tablet? I've always wondered if one really is advantageous over a mouse.

Rukaria

onechance.
Astounding... all of it. It's quite an accomplishment: creativity and detail like that from someone that young...
Do you use a graphics tablet? I've always wondered if one really is advantageous over a mouse.

Thanks. Yeah, I use a wacom tablet which is a4 sized.
Yeah, they are better. You can usually achieve the same picture with a mouse, it just takes a lot more time to get the same effect. They're definitely useful if you plan to draw lots using a computer.

Other stuff:

Fay Chibi
Kaito Lineart

I also have an excessive amount of sketches in my sketchbook, but I doubt I'll can be bothered to upload them. There are also a ton I need to fix up in photoshop. Need to find the time to do that. Just sitting in a folder on my desktop at the moment, haha.

BlackShadowRose

The Lost one.
Over all I really like your style. My favorites are the pokemon and Digimon.
Really love the Luxray.

Wow, I'm amazed at the beautiful sketches you do. I love your Mightyena one. I just adore it and the Umbreon & Espeon one. <3

Lovely art~

postsocial

Excellent artwork. The coloring jobs are very well done and look like they took a lot of work.

The Ho-oh one reminds me of the first episode where Ash spots one flying over a rainbow. And Kaito! <3

Rukaria

onechance.
Excellent artwork. The coloring jobs are very well done and look like they took a lot of work.

The Ho-oh one reminds me of the first episode where Ash spots one flying over a rainbow. And Kaito! <3
Thankyou c: The world needs more Kaito love <3
I even got my IST teacher to put it up in one of the rooms at school~

WIP:

oh wow.. the Latias and Latios look so delicious. *A*

Beautiful shading and drawing overall. I wish it were bigger though. xD;